Thread: BATTLECARD! 4: "FWA Back in Business" -- THE CARDS!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

BATTLECARD! 4: "FWA Back in Business" -- THE CARDS!

B A T T L E C A R D IV
    "FWA: Back in Business"

THE CARDS

====================

Cards will be posted in this thread beginning at 1PM EST today.

Since I don't have mod powers here to lock the thread and still post in it, I'm asking that all discussion be kept to the other thread or the discord.

Cards only in this thread, please!

=====================

CARD ORDER:

1. Blaine
    2. Comeback Kid
    3. Commie Jon
    4. El Demente
    5. Gipper
    6. Jiggy*
    7. Man
    8. OldJay
    9. OMB
    10. Oz
    11. Rawr
    12. SS
    13. Tig
    14. Tommy

(*if received in time)

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Re: BATTLECARD! 4: "FWA Back in Business" -- THE CARDS!

BLAINE

Battlecard
    Back In Business XXX

FWA World Heavyweight Championship
    “The Idol” meets “The Emerald”
    Matt Boudreau {c} vs Drew Stevenson

Primitive Warfare {Last Man Standing Match} [For the North American Championship]
    Wolf vs Lord Dog {c}

X-Championship
    Tristan James Galloway {c} vs Lord Vincent Taakab Blackbird

Tag Team Championships
    Taco and Paco Torres {c} vs Dr. 5 and Florida Man

Ultimate Opportunity Match
    Nobu Nishinoku vs Humanity vs Kujo vs Duke Drazin vs Ted vs Ghost

Loser Gets Their Make-Up Done By The Winner
    Alexandra Marie vs The Joker

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

COMEBACK KID

Main Event
    Title Unification Match

FWA World Championship - CWA World Championship
    Cyrus Truth (c) VS Dan Maskell (c)

FWA North American Championship

Mike Parr (c) VS Trevor Ocean VS Gauntlet Champion

Handicap Match

Noah Stocke VS Ashley and Brook Adams

FWA Gauntlet Championship Match
    Gauntlet Match

*Winner is Added to the FWA North American Championship Match
    Reagan Cole (c) VS Tommy Bedlam VS Claude Savage VS Donovan Moore VS Nathan Cage VS Fred VS Toby Grace

Match 2

Jugem Jimbo VS Wake Walker

Opening Contest
    Monsters Ball Match

Taylor Toxic VS Raquel Wednesday

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

COMMIE JON

COMMIE UNCLE GIVES THE WORLD A FREE SHOW FULL OF THE BEST FWA EXTENDED UNIVERSE SIDE CHARACTERS & ALSO NEW GUYS! YAY!:
    (CUGTWAFSFOTBFEUSC&ANG!Y!)

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING

CUGTWAFSFOTBFEUSC&ANG!Y! WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
    Jeremy Best (c) vs. Violet Dreyer
    "THE ULTIMATE BATTLE! GOOD VERSUS EVIL! RULES VERSUS ANARCHY! BEST VERSUS DREYER! WHO WILL WIN OUT?! THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON THIS MATCH! AND ALSO I WOULD LOVE IT IF THEY BECAME BFFs AFTER THIS MATCH!"

PENULTIMATE MATCH

CUGTWAFSFOTBFEUSC&ANG!Y! PAPUA NEW GUINEA CHAMPIONSHIP
    Jack Gekko vs. Chris Crowe
    "FUCK EM UP, SHOWMAN! FUCK EM UP!"

SIXTH MATCH

Chris Palmer vs. XYZ
    "Spiritually this is actually Shawn vs. TGO. It's budget Golden vs. Ramon."

FIFTH MATCH

CUGTWAFSFOTBFEUSC&ANG!Y! MYSTERY PRIZE!
    PIRAHNNA DEATH MATCH:

Owen the Intern vs. Traffic Cone #2
    "FUCK NETORARE"

FOURTH MATCH

Eimi Sanada vs. Yuna Funanori vs. Anzu Kurosawa
    "WORK RATE MATCH! LETS GO!"

THIRD MATCH

SING OFF DEATH MATCH:
    Jin-ho vs. Wesley Elric vs. Epsilon
    "No one understands Epsilon. Wesley Eric is mute. It's funny!"

SECOND MATCH

BARBED WIRE STEEL CAGE EXPLODING DEATH MATCH OF DOOM INFERNO MATCH:
    Drew Peacock vs. Max Peacock
    "This one is for Man."

SHOW OPENER

Custos vs. Occisor
    "They are tag partners! I like to see friends fight!"
    Last edited by GeneralSecretary; 10-22-2021 at 06:27 PM.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

EL DEMENTE

FWA Back in Business Battlecard

Main Event

FWA World Heavyweight Championship
    I Quit Match
    "The Inferno" Ryan Hall (c) vs. "The Irish Switchblade" Ashley O'Ryan

Ryan Hall is a man who has always been a World Champion whether he held the title or not. He is a Carnal Contendership winner and main evented Back in Business three titmes. Ashley O'Ryan had to scratch and claw his way to the top over the course of almost a decade. Dealing with alcohol abuse issues he was written off early as a champion of any kind. Ashley went on to hold 11 championships and become a Triple Crown Champion. Both men are Hall of Fame competitors and showcase the different paths someone can take to reach the top of the mountain. Who will come out the other end champion and who will have to admit defeat? Will it be God-given talent or blood, sweat and tears?

FWA World Tag Team Championships
    Three Stages of Hell
    1. Tables Match
    2. Street Fight
    3. Ladder Match

Aut Pax Aut Bellum (Andrew Johnson & Dan Ward) (c) vs. Empire X (Anthony Jackson & Sean Moore)

Two of the most dominant tag teams in the history of the FWA go head to head to prove once and for all who is the greatest of all time. The original members of Empire X were champions before Aut Pax Aut Bellum burst onto the scene. Unfortunatly, Jackson and Moore went their separate ways before they had a chance to challenge Johnson and Ward. Hall of Fame Tag Team Champions clash in three stages of hell to determine which team is truly the flag bearer of the FWA Tag Team Divsion.

Teacher vs. Pupil
    Tony Juvenile vs. James Sync
    The match we never got to see. The match that almost happened at Back in Business 3. When James Sync showed up in the FWA, Tony Juvenile took him under his wing and showed him what it would take to succeed in the world of professional wrestling. At the time, Juvenile was the FWA World Heavyweight Champion and James Sync had recently won and lost the X Championship. Carnal Contendership came around and James Sync made it all the way to the final two before being eliminated by Nate Richardson. James Sync refused to lose his chance to share the ring with his mentor. Sync challenge Richardson to a match where if Sync won he would be added to the main event. Sync would go on to beat Nate and make the main event of Back in Business and triple threat. It was not the one on one match they wanted and now they get their chance. Both men's careers were plagued with accusations of preferential treatment and battle with their personal demons.

FWA North American Championship
    MC Fromage vs. Shawn Cortez
    MC Fromage and Shawn Cortex are two men who burst onto the scene and jumped straight into world title contention. Neither men's tile reign was long and storied and they disappeared not long after. Many think things would have gone differently if they set their sights lower from the beginning. Looking at what could have been, these two competitors would have benefited greatly from helping elevate the North American Championship before moving on to World Champion status.

Tag Team Match
    Nick Arsen & Christopher England vs. Revolutionized (AJ Hart & Dmac)
    Revolutionzed is a storied faction within the FWA's early years. This incarnation with AJ Hart and Dmac are two-time tag team champions and take on a team of former tag team champions, but with different partners. Both Nick Aresen and Christopher England won tag team gold with James Sync as their championship partner. Nick Arsen is a multiple time singles championship winner and won the tag team titles as a part of the Elite Five. Christopher England wasn't in the FWA long, but as a part Crisis Core, he had James Sync took down the dominant team of Vodka and Venom. Can the two co-exist to take on the former champions?

FWA X Championship
    Taipei Death Match
    Cameron Cross (c) vs. Mark Reynolds
    Cameron Cross represents everything that Mark Reynolds could have been. Cross is a former X, North American, and Television Champion. Mark Reynolds only reached as high as the Young Lions Champions. Being a member of the Elite Five, big things were expected of Reynolds. His stablemates are reached much high hights than him: James Sync, Lt. Wyoming, Bullseye Johnson, and Nick Arsen. Reynolds poor performance is one of the key factos as to why the team was never viewed as Hall of Fame worthy. This is Mark Reynolds chance to prove that he is as good as his team members as he takes on one of the most dangerous men in the history of the X Division.

Singles Match
    FWA Young Lions Championship

Juan Lopez vs. Daemon Inferno
    Two men who never quite hit the highs they hoped for get their chance to make one final mark on their careers. Inferno is a former X Champion in an odd period of history. He entered the division after Darnell Porter left and before Moira Crawford took over. Juan Lopez on the otherhand won the Young Lions Championship and never did anything afterwards. Wanting to prove they were not one hit wonders they battle to bring out the best in one another.

Last edited by Shawn; 10-22-2021 at 01:33 PM.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

GIPPER

JASONS 8th BIRTHDAY BASH!

Past vs Present Hardcore Match
    Michelle Von Horrowitz & Bell Connelly vs Moira Crawford & Jillian De Silva.

….TGO told me to do this match. Said it would be insane.

Now that the kids have probably fell asleep at this stage, it is time for the main event! MvH & Bell Connelly have a history that have went back months now but to win this bout they have to put it all aside so they can fight two women who opened the door for women wrestling in FWA. All 4 of these women have made strides like no other and are former world heavyweight champions, of course they would main event a 8 year olds birthday party. This makes sense. MoiBell vs Crawford, Jillian vs MvH, Bell vs Jillian, Crawford vs MvH. They are all in this one match. And knowing how brutal these 4 could be, we had to make it no rolls barred anything goes. falls count anywhere. And you know that Crawford will be bringing barbed wire into the fray at one point. This one could be going from sunset to sunrise but which team will emerge victorious?

MMA Cage Match
    “The Monster” Mac Michaud vs Mark Merriweather vs Steve The Techno Vampire

This is the punishment match. Anyone who tried to misbehave during the party, got locked up in a cage with “The Monster” Mac Michaud of course all up for this because he’s Mac Michaud. Merriweather got in there for trying to flirt with Sarah Cole and got punched into the face for it. Steve The Tecno Vampire is actually just the DJ for the party, but after hearing Baby Shark so many times. He volunteered to go inside the cage to get the song out of his head so here we go. Three men who have never faced before finally….face off. Mac Michaud and Mark Merriweather were both on the FWA roster during the time of 2017 but they never crossed paths until now. How long will the two last against the Monster? Or will the Monster be taken down by one of the brave knights? And the important question. Will Steve get Baby Shark out of his head?

The WOLF Scandal vs The Deflategate Scandal
    One of Tom Brady’s….Superbowls On the line?
    Michael Garcia vs Tom Brady

…..I don’t know how to explain this in kayfabe. I don’t know how to explain why Brady took a plane over to England just to face a random person he has no clue who he is. But Garcia has been calling him out for years and now Big Mike has a lot of free time on his hands. So this is happening. It’s cheater who really thought he would get away with it vs cheater who really thought he would get away with it. Garcia of course being a former FWA World Heavyweight Champion comes in with confidence but Brady comes back with six Super Bowls, being named MVP of the Super Bowl on 4 occasions, the NFL’s Most Valuable Player on three occasions, the comeback player of the year in 2009 and most importantly he won a random battle royal at BIB 3. Who will win? Who knows!

Penny vs Saddle Sally

Saddle Sally was offended by the fact that she wasn’t involved in the tag match so she just interrupts the party and blows a kiss to Jason which definitely put the kid through puberty early. Sally does a open challenge to anyone so she can prove with no doubt that she is one of the best women wrestlers of all time. Weirdly enough Sarah Cole was about to step up to the table but was interrupted by Penny! Who again kinda showed up randomly. How many wrestlers does Reagan know well enough that they’re invited to his sons birthday but not well enough to be Reagan’s ally in FWA right now? Anyway Penny vs Sally! This was supposed to be a handicap with Fred on Penny’s side but someone screwed that up.

FWA Kids Championship
    Bouncy Castle 45 minutes Iron Man Match.
    Jason Cole vs Sammie Sullivan
    Special Guest Referee: Jeffry Mason

It’s the birthday boy himself! Jason wanted to wrestle and Reagan wasn’t gonna let him not wrestle! So it’s the son of Reagan Cole, Jason Cole vs his sworn enemy across the playground , the other cool FWA kid on the block, the daughter of Saint Sulley, Sammy Sullivan. With the current kids championship on the line after Carmella Kennedy had to vacate the belt due to Gabrielle being taken out of action, only two kids remain to fight for the prize. On a bouncy castle where nobody is allowed to leave unless it’s to run to the toilet and snack break. Also Jeffrys there to keep the peace. The actual Dustin Dewindle, not a character, the real person. Turns out Jeffry Mason appeared on one of Jiggys intro videos for a second and that was good enough so I’m trapping him inside a bouncy castle with 2 eight year olds for 45 minutes. Really this should be the main event but the kids can’t stay up too late or they’ll be too tired to fight and the party people don’t want to see two kids sleeping for 45 minutes while Jeffry watches them. I made it creepy. Moving on!

Spider-Man & Elsa (Spooder-Man & The Ice Princess Ingibjörg Guğjohnsen) vs Louis and Mike Valander.

For the opening match we have the Valanders who are very used to this spot on the card and they take the mighty duo. The duo who have amassed millions and millions and millions of subscribers, which somehow include Jason, on YouTube through amazing videos like “Frozen Elsa & Anna NOT MY LEGS! w Spider-Man Joker Coca Challenge Maleficent part II” with 38m views, “Jedi Elsa vs Sith Elsa - Spider-Man Frozen Star Wars Parody” which has 129m views, “Superhero Babies Make Home Activities ❤️ Spider-Man, Hulk & Frozen Elsa Play Doh Cartoons for kids.” which has 289m views and what am I doing with my life?! I could have just been doing that shit and be a fucking millionaire. It’s Marvels Spider-Man & Disneys Princess Elsa! Who will win? The Valanders or Spider-Man who once held up the entire Daily Bugle building by himself and Elsa who can create a entire Ice Palace. Yes I expect this duo to pull off the same feats, if not why am I paying them?

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

JIGGY

Last edited by Shawn; 10-22-2021 at 02:03 PM.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

MAN

Fantasy Wrestling Alliance presents...

Wreck the Halls!
    Christmas Chaos~!

MAIN EVENT - SINGLES MATCH
    30 Minute Time Limit
    "The Ghost of Rockstar's Past"
    vs.
    "The Ghost of Rockstar's Present"

AYLA EL vs. DANNY TONER

IRON MAN MATCH
    60 Minute Time Limit
    "Diamonds Are Forever"
    JACK SEVERINO vs. NOVA DIAMOND

TAG TEAM MATCH
    30 Minute Time Limit
    "Who has been Naughty and who has been even more Naughty?"
    DIAMOND DOGS vs. THE UNDISPUTED ALLIANCE

FWA PREMIUM CHAMPIONSHIP - SINGLES MATCH
    60 Minute Time Limit
    "A Man Out of Time against a Modern Day Warrior"
    CORNELIUS AURELIUS CAESAR vs. MARCUS MCCLAIN

LADDER MATCH -
    WINNER RECEIVES AN FWA CONTRACT

No Time Limit
    "Silent Night, Crimson Knights"
    AJ KING vs. ZIP STRIDER

BIRD CAGE MATCH
    No Time Limit
    "Two Pesky Parrots and a Cage Hanging Above the Ring!"
    PATCHES vs. PAULIE THE SAFETY PARROT

SINGLES MATCH
    20 Minute Time Limit
    "ANNOUNCER FIGHT!"
    ALLEN PRICE vs. KURT HARRINGTON

SINGLES MATCH
    20 Minute Time Limit
    "The Pride of Great Nation of Kazakhstan is on the line"
    JOSH DRAKE vs. RATIN MIKICHIN

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

OLDJAY

"FWA -- Back in Business!"

Singles Match For New FWA Legends Title
    Gabrielle vs. Stu St. Clair

Diamond From Heaven Match (Ladder Match, Prize Is A 77 Karat Diamond Suspended Above)
    Jack of Diamonds vs. “The Ace of Diamonds” Shane McLean

Four-way Falls Count Anywhere Match
    El Demente vs. Johnny Tsaktumi vs. Nightmare vs. Hydro

Singles Match
    Johnny “The Legend” Johnson vs. Jason “The Living Mythology” Gryphon

Tag Team Match
    Bob Bob Bob & British Brawler vs. Veronique de Moreau & Zoey Ellis

Greatest First-Ever Match Three Stages of Hell Match(Singles Match/NO DQ Match/Steel Cage Match)
    Lt. Wyoming vs. Ryan Hannivan

Singles Match
    Anyanka vs. Mike Curtis

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

OMB

The Streak is On Line
    Shawn Summers vs. Chris Kennedy

Backstory: After winning GO Shawn Summers does the unthinkable foregoing his chance at the world title to take on the streak. Summers says winning a world title makes him a legend beating the streak makes him immortal.

World Title Match
    Captain Fantasy vs. PAJ (c)

Backstory: After Fantasy wins a battle royal he challenges newly crown whc after paj wins it.

FWA Tag Titles
    The New Breed (c) vs. Over The Edge (Hughes & Kill) vs. HIPNÓTICO & Fantasma

NA Championship Match
    Pure Rules

Kevin Cromwell (c) vs. Kleio De Santo

X Championship
    Pound Of Flesh Ladder Match

(Barbwire ladder Match the ropes the weapons all covered in barb wire as well)
    Viktor M(c) vs. Jayson Shepherd

First Cut Fatal Four Way
    Kai Urawaga vs. Tommy Thunder vs. Boston Elric vs. Sawyer X.

Backstory: A unique fatal four way Ironman Match where the winner gets a world title shot all participants must have never had a world title shot.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

OZ

BACK IN BUSINESS XVI

LIVE FROM WEMBLEY!
    SPECIAL HOST: LADY GAGA

PRE-SHOW:

JETHRO WARREN VS PROJECT X

In the pre-show of the biggest wrestling show, we put Man against Machine. A robot with millions of code analyizing wrestling against unpredictable wild wrestler. Project X’s creator, Inazuma Niboru wanted to test his magnum opus against an unpredictable wrestler to further improve X's wrestling algorithms. However, Warren swears he will short circuit the fuck out of that robot and make Niboru eat its cables. Which species will end up victorious?

MAIN CARD:

DESMOND FOX VS VLADIMIR PUTIN
    FLAG MATCH

In our opening match, we have what is already one of the most controversial matches in wrestling history. Ultra-patriotic, far-right dipshit Desmond Fox finds himself up against literally the president of Russia, Vladimir Putin. Desmond Fox’s far-right promos that also included a lot of anti-Russian sentiments finally riled up the head of Russian state. Not the type to back down a single bit, Desmond challenged the president to a Flag Match to millions' surprise. Equally stubborn himself, Putin had no problem accepting the challenge, proclaiming that he will proudly raise the flag of Russia after Desmond finds out what happens to the enemies of Russia. Who are you even supposed to root for in this match? Especially when it takes place in UK soil? Fox will even have a Confederate flag instead of an US one as his flag so people don’t actually cheer the far-right motherfucker. Maybe the only thing the fans will root for is the violence itself, as neither man will hold any punches in this very heated and hate-filled match-up.

ADAM BONNIE VS SHINJI MIKAMI

Shinji Mikami is a name that puroresu fans are very familiar with. The western audience will learn that name themselves when 'Machine Gun' faces his first big threat in 'The Infamous' Adam Bonnie when they square up in Wembley. Bookies may show Mikami as the favourite here but the bold and brash style of Bonnie definitely won't back down at all. This will be a stiff match, ladies and gentlemen, so fasten your seatbelts and try not to cringe as sounds of meat and bones ring through your ears. Will Shinji continue his destined rise, or will Bonnie spoil Mikami's big break and then brag about it in his podcast 'The Infamous Ginger'?

ELIJAH EDWARDS VS ALANA ALLURE
    IF ELIJAH WINS, HE JOINS THE MELTDOWN ROSTER

One of the prominent babyfaces of CWA during his time, 'The Double E' Elijah Edwards finally made his return to wrestling in FWA. The former High Voltage Champion claimed he had lost so much time during his time away from the ring and he had to hurry up and find his footing in a major television show again. This did not go very well with executives from both sides, who both felt like they did not like handing contracts and roster spots just because but unlike Rupert Watkins who ignored Edwards completely, the Meltdown side decided to give Edwards one chance at Back In Business, facing one of the three Meltdown executives, the great Alana Allure herself. Both parties may suffer from ring rust but in the end, stakes will be somewhat high as this match may result in one new Meltdown roster member.

LADY GAGA VS LUNA PIPER
    MOTHER MONSTER'S MASQUERADE MATCH

After it had been announced that Gaga was going to be BIB 16’s guest host, the resident DJ of wrestling world, 'TheTranceQueen' herself used the forbidden door from CWA and FWA to seek fame and fortune against one of the most iconic pop artists of all time. What started out as minor shots in promos escalated until Gaga herself actually decided to get involved. Calling Luna one of her little monsters trying to make a name for herself at Gaga's expense, she proclaimed she did not want to have a Bad Romance with Piper either way. Lady Gaga was going to give her what she craved for but also warned Luna to be careful what she wished for, lest she became a Judas to her own desires. Lastly, Gaga also told Piper that if she wanted to outshine The Mother Monster really bad, then she had to earn it and announced that the match was going to be a Mother Monster’s Masquerade Match, which can be vaguely described as a cinematic match that is themed around the work and accomplishments of our distinguished BIB host. Gaga concluded her words by telling that if Luna managed to win, then Gaga would be her biggest fan and would follow her until Piper loved her but if Luna lost, then Gaga would never call her name, call her name.

IZZY VAN DOREN VS STARR

The two long-time friends have imploded a long time ago actually, but both their stars (no pun intended) faded around the same time and we never got a closure to both these competitors stories. Until now! The Notorious IVD was left alone and bitter after her suspension by FWA due to her unpermitted involvement in Japanese deathmatches and this caused Chicago’s Favourite Gal to turn her back on the people, including her once best friend Starr who was at that point, perhaps too connected with his inner peace to comment or even care about that matter. But it’s a different time now, this is 2021, this is Back In Business and it’s time for these two former best friends to open the old wounds and then, finally close the chapter that was opened back in 2017. Will Izzy take the years of frustration out of the man she once considered to be the closest to her? Or will Starr see the light in Izzy and leave her starstruck?

JONATHAN MCGINNIS VS LUCIAN W. ACE

Our fairest apologies to a certain Smooth Jazz Wolf, but Jonathan McGinnis’ story is a story that can’t quite be told without the three letters of CWA. Throughout the years we have seen countless stars of Clique Wrestling Alliance finally appear in Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, with many like Cyrus Truth and MVH enjoying very successful runs in the company. Jonathan McGinnis is now, the latest person to make this transition and he will have a very tough first opponent to kick things off, the son of the legendary WOLF himself, a former Golden Opportunity winner, a man who had his own trials, tribulations and demons, a man who we aren’t even sure conquered those yet: Lucian W. Ace. Who will prevail when The Indy God faces The Silver Soul?

THE MAIN EVENT
    FWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    GOLDEN ROCK(C) VS SIN CITY VULTURES

Tag team division in FWA had its fair share of ups and downs throughout the years but this is an opportunity to celebrate the ups of it yet again. Just like last year, we will watch intense tag team action in the main event of Back In Business. Perhaps the stakes are not as personal as last year, but no doubt this match-up will not be overshadowed by Golden Rock’s battle against TxR. This time, we pit the current tag team champions against the team that held them for 300 days in the past. Winners of the Elite Tag Classic against the winners of World’s Strongest Tag Team Tournament! The team that beat the likes of TxR and Grayson & Von Horrowitz Connection against the team that broke the tandems of Shannon O’Neal – Bell Connelly and Ryan Rondo - Chris Kennedy. Two of the best tag teams in FWA history coming up against each other in the biggest stage of wrestling. Will Christopher Manson’s tag team strategy savvy be enough to overcome Devin Golden’s tag team experience? Will Randy Ramon be able to kick down even bigger mountains than himself when he’s up against BUCK? Will SCV break yet another tag team? Or will Golden Rock will win yet another Game 7? All of that and more, shall be answered in this stacked main-event!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

RAWR

Rawr (what's the opposite of Proudly?) Presents

an FWA Battlecard

Wait, this is supposed to be Back in Business?

(im so sorry)

MAIN EVENT

MOUSTACHE VS MOUSTACHE

"The Moustache Maverick" Krash vs. Chris "Crispy Cock" Peacock

That's right folks, the ultimate in stakes are on the line in this contest between two of the most popular, charismatic, and facial hair-ily gifted men in FWA history. The two best babyfaces in FWA will duke it out in a match where they put the source of their power on the line. It's the Moustache Maverick (he even has "moustache" in his name damn it!) himself versus Disco's Last Warrior, and the loses will have his moustache shaved off!

In a clash of titans, only one man will walk away with his facial hair intact. Having based pretty much his entire identity on his facial hair, one would think that the White Wolf will be coming into this match foaming at the mouth. Ready to do whatever it takes to preserve his precious facial hair. Meanwhile, Chris Peacock will be fighting tooth and nail to prevent his own forced shaving, as without the moustache he bears a striking resemblance to the man in our opening contest.

Who will survive this epic encounter? Tune in and find out.

Match #6

The most exciting tag-team match you'll ever see

The Echo (Drew & Ethan Connor) vs. The BFG (Surtur & Ymir)

Does this match really need to be sold to you?

Yes?

Really?

Fine.

The Echo is the (second) greatest tag-team in CWA history as well as the most annoying heat magnets to ever exist. Calling them vile sub-humans does not do them justice. They are vicious, appalling and love to get under the skin of their opponents using any means necessary. They will cheat, they will name-call and most of all, they will superkick.

They will superkick a lot. (and totally do a few flips)

So what would be the most satisfying thing in the world? That's right. Throwing this trailer trash in the ring with two BIG FLIPPY GIANTS.

BIG FLIPPY GIANTS who would love to throw the Echo around like they're pieces of garbage. Who will pound, throw and then flip all over those bastards.

Surtur and Ymir each have nearly a foot over the Echo, and almost a hundred pounds. But the Echo is crafty and are no strangers to fighting bigger men. This epic tag-team encounter should make for an exciting match.

(we still hope the Echo will be squashed like bugs under the weight of these two giants.)

Match #5

Gerald Grayson vs Lilith

Lilith? That Lilith? In an FWA ring?

Thank God for that New Year's Adrenaline Rush show. You know the one. The one where Lilith, the uncrowned CWA world champion, dragged Dash Carlisle down to hell.

The same Lilith that ended the historic second Jon Snowmantashi CWA world title reign and was never officially defeated for said belt.

Well, she wants blood.

(blooood

bloooood

BLOOOOOOOOOD)

And not just any blood, she wants the blood of the most positive and shining example of goodness in the FWA. Unaware of the existence of Jeremy Best, she turned her sights on the most likeable man on the planet, Gerald Grayson.

Which is a total mistake. Gerald Grayson is a god damn monster when he wants to be. Boasting victory of a variable whos who in FWA and having held X title, which is easily the most violent of all the titles, defeating Gerald will be no easy task for The Herald of Darkness.

It's Good vs Evil as Gerald Grayson takes on Lilith!

Match #4

Chubby Carlos vs. Greg

There's not much to say here other than Chubby Carlos is arguably the greatest wrestler in CWA history and that Greg deserves the beating he's about to receive.

Seriously, Greg has no chance here. We're not even going to pretend that this is going to be a fair fight.

Tune in to watch Greg receive the utter decimation that he deserves at the hands of the Chubster himself!

Match #3

The Dirty Fucking Bastards (Cody Muntz & Bobby Smooth) vs. Los Maravilloso (Maravilloso & Maravilloso Jr.)

This is about the time where most cards book a multi-man match to break up the flow of the show. And we here in the FWA Battlecard offices are no different.

We have exciting tag team action as Krash Tag Team Invitational finalists, The Dirty Fucking Bastards (seriously this is the best team name ever, I wish I had thought of it) take on the traditional Los Maravilloso.

Match #2

Pool of Ketchup Match

Sauce Man vs Hamburger Man

A clash of philosophies rages on! It's a grudge match like no other as the incrompable Sauce Man takes on the mutant Hamburger Man.

It all started in catering where Hamburger Man and Sauce Man started a debate over the merits of putting sauce in a hamburger.

The argument resulted in a wildly unprofessional backstage brawl. And now these two titans have been booked in the grudge match of the century!

One man will be dunked into the pool of ketchup at ringside and prove his hamburger saucing philosophy to be the superior philosophy!

Opening Match

Thomas "Iceman" Jones vs Aaron Kendrick

Only Jimmy King, AON, Comeback Kid, Smooth Jazz Wolf and Rawr will appreciate this match!

Two solid wrestlers battle it out in our opening contest.

Iceman, a prominent figure from CWA takes on the OWW Takedown alumni Aaron Kendrick!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

SS

FWA presents SIX STAR ATTRACTION.
    Live from International Waters.

FWA presents this extravaganza live on the WCNetwork, from an oil rig erected by a consortium owned by Noah Hanson, Steven Segal, and the Saudi Arabian Crown Prince. Murray Walker and Lee Dixon will commentate on the event. A half-time performance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers is scheduled, as well as the release of the much-anticipated new Alpro Soy Milk advert starring Shia Labeouf, Carey Mulligan, and Josh Drake, directed by Wes Anderson and written by Josh Drake (executive producer Josh Drake).

Hair vs. hair doesn't count as a gimmick match because it's just a singles match and then a seg after.

First Match || 1 || 20
    Boxing Glove on a Pole Match.

PASSION vs. Thomas Jordan.
    Crimean Peninsula Wrestling (CPW) Universal Openweight Championship.
    First wrestler to ascend the pole to take down the boxing glove and use it on their opponent wins. Thomas Jordan has pledged to use a swift uppercut to the body with the glove, whilst PASSION has promised the former boxer a good fisting.

Second Match || 1 || 20

3-on-1 Handicap Match.

Uncle J.J. JAY! vs. Triple J Security (Jobber Jimbo, Jiggy John, and Jugem Jugem).
    Basque Separatist Pro-Wrestling (BSPW) Team-of-any-Size Handicap Championship.
    To decide who is the best Triple J. Jugem Jimbo, Jiggy Jiggy, and Jiggy Jobber will all be at ringside.

Third Match || 1 || 20
    Hair vs. Hair Match.

Jhunha vs. Malik Garcia.
    Tibet Impact Pro! (TIP!) North American Championship.
    Jhunha comes to the ring dressed as Jhunha. Malik Garcia comes to the ring dressed as WOLF.

Fourth Match || 1 || 30
    Erbil Street Fight.

Lizzie Rose vs. Ai Kurayami.
    Kurdistan of Honour (KOH) Women's Championship.
    Because they are both women.

Fifth Match || 1 || 30
    Triple Threat Match.

Harry the Sane Wizard (w/ Megalodon Man) vs. Quiet (w/ Gator Guy) vs. Thomas West (w/ JK Simmons).
    Contested Nebulonnotrox Sub-Gamma 4X59 Galaxy Television Championship.
    In the event of a tie, the 'seconds' of each wrestler will compete in a match to decide which Nephew is the best Nephew and also the future of an occupied galaxy.

Final Match || 1 || 60
    MAIN EVENT
    Iron Man Match.
    LIGHTBRINGER vs. Jon Snowmantashi.
    Palestinian Front Wrestling (PFW) World Heavyweight Championship.
    Because they are both Japanese.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

TIG

Back in Business

Volume: 420 (Warehouse Edition)
    The Warehouse in Tonerville
    8th of May 2022
    Commentary Team: Tom Jones & WC User Tig

In the New Year of 2022, Thomas Princeton made his return to FWA programming when he appeared in a backstage segment on the bi-weekly Gunfight. Princeton interrupted an interview with the number one contender to the X Championship, ‘Primetime’ Darnell Porter. Princeton was quick to offer his assistance to Porter in his upcoming title match against the reigning X Champion, Xander Xavier Xerxes. XXX had gone undefeated since emerging from The Anniversary Show as X Champion and had some impressive defences under his belt, but ‘Primetime’ was a Triple-Crown Champion and said he didn’t need Princeton’s help dealing with a slime-ball like XXX. Porter suggested that Princeton would’ve had better luck pitching to XXX, they’re very alike. Porter leaves an enraged Princeton steaming and in the subsequent title match, Princeton took Porter out behind the referees back with his BTY Clothesline. XXX took the easy pin but attempted to plead not guilty to any accusations of being in bed with Thomas Princeton. Porter wasn’t convinced and nearly managed to coerce XXX in to giving him a rematch for the X Championship by saying he was a coward and a “paper” champion. Just as XXX was about to accept, Princeton again decided to insert himself in the on-going affairs of the X Championship and said as good as that match sounded, he still knew a few people from his time on the board of the FWA and he’d already suggested that XXX defend his championship in an X Rules Open Challenge at the next Gunfight. XXX freaked out and Porter accused them of playing mind games and said that he knows Princeton’s up to something.

On the following Gunfight, in an unprecedented turn of events ‘The Monarch of Shadows’ Marcus Thane returned following a six-year absence and claimed the X Championship for the third time following a frantic, hardcore spot-fest with XXX, that seen Princeton shockingly nail XXX with a steel-chair headshot. When Thane finally sealed the win, Princeton gave him a thumbs up which was ultimately ignored – but not by the commentary team who were quick to suspect Thane might be in cahoots with Princeton. It was announced on FWA.com that XXX had suffered a minor concussion and would be forced to miss action for three months – a period of time that included the biggest show of the year, Back in Business. While there was no love lost between XXX and Porter, Porter cut an in-ring promo where he credited XXX for maintaining the prestige of the X Championship and said no matter what way anybody sliced it, he’d been unbeaten for months and racked up defence after defence – Porter didn’t like him, but he was a damn good X Champion and a hell of a lot more man than Thomas Princeton and the fossil he dug up. The new X Champion, Marcus Thane, hit the ring and told Porter it was a bit rich of him to be calling anyone a fossil and said that while he sympathized with XXX, the X Championship embodied violence, blood, and hardcore wrestling and claimed that while Porter sings the praises of XXX and talks of this so-called “prestige”, he’s been sitting in the back laughing his head off. He said this place has gone soft and now that he’s back as the ruler of the X Championship; what happened to XXX is going to look like mere child’s play. Porter challenges Thane to a championship match which is initially refused but then accepted after Porter goads him by saying that Princeton probably won’t let him. Thane again denies a Princeton connection and accepts on the condition that it’s once again an X Rules match.

A few weeks later, in a Gunfight main event, Thane is defending his X Championship against Porter in an entrancing back and forth hardcore match. Tables, steel steps, kendo sticks – you name it, they used it. In the latter stages of the match, when both men were on their knees and soaking in “This is awesome!” chants from the crowd, Thomas Princeton made his appearance and stared down both men. Porter started freaking out at Thane, but their bloody brawl had forged some level of respect. This time when Thane said he’d nothing to do with it – Porter believed him. Thane and Porter looked at the stalking Princeton and then shrugged at each other and made a beeline for the man who had been tormenting those in pursuit of the X-Championship since the start of the year. They didn’t get far, however, as in a shocking moment the Gunfight commentators sprang into action. ‘Baby’ Jean-Luc Watkins and ‘The Man They Call Deus’ Christian Quinn, immediately attacked Thane and Porter – Princeton directing traffic. The trio wreaked havoc on the two – putting them both through tables and forcing the match official to call off an X Rules match. Princeton got on the microphone and said he was never, ever interested in the X Championship or the talent competing for it, in fact, he despised them, and they brought disgrace and shame to the company he had worked so hard to build. Classic Princeton overestimation of his worth and feats aside, he was backed in a very strong fashion by a former X Champion; Jean-Luc Watkins. He’d said Christian had been in his ear for months about the disgraceful state of the X Championship and seeing a washed-up hack like Marcus Thane win it finally confirmed it - the X Championship was unsalvageable, so he decided to join Princeton on his quest to destroy the division. Quinn piped up at the end and said he was just happy there was finally going to be a bit of class around this place again and winked at the camera to end the show.

Sure enough, on the next show, the trio came down in their finest suits and flashing “E” hand signs – a sure-fire signifier that former members had banded together to once again resurrect what is potentially the most infamous stable in FWA history – Executive Excellence. EE were quick to push their way to near the top of the food-chain; ‘Baby’ and Quinn quickly captured the FWA Tag Team Champions and with Princeton’s constant interference, kept them in an iron-clad grasp. Princeton himself was squashing the lower-end X guys and trying to sabotage all X Championship matches. Porter and Thane tried in vain to prevent Executive Excellence, but the lesser X guys couldn’t stand up to the might and cunning of the trio (the ones that maybe could have, were easily bought off) and the duo constantly found themselves out numbered. There was a brief moment of joy for the two when Thane managed to defeat Princeton in an X-Rules match for the belt, but it was quickly scuppered when Quinn and Watkins appeared on the big screen. Quinn had Darnell Porter tied to a chair backstage and gagged, while Watkins loomed over him with a steel chair clutched menacingly in his hand. Quinn told Thane that if he didn’t agree to put up that X-Championship at Back in Business in a three on two handicap match – he was going to smash Porter’s skull in. Thane, realizing that if Porter went the same way as XXX, he’d be essentially trying to fight Executive Excellence on his own, was forced to accept. EE cockily bragged on the go-home show about how they were going to take the X Championship from Thane and literally destroy it. Princeton promised the fans that he’d channel his inner Devin Golden and burn the belt right in the middle of the ring, ending the shitstain of a blemish it is once and for all. The crowd went absolutely nuts as the never-before-revealed President of the FWA made an appearance. WC User RainShaker (hey shut up its my timeline) power strides to the ring and says like hell he will! He said he’s making a few changes to this match at Back in Business. Number one – it’s no longer a handicap match, it will be a six-man tag. Number two – he’s a god-damn businessman he needs the Tag Championships defended at Back in Business so Quinn and Watkins belts will also be on the line. At this point a laughing Princeton cut him off and said he isn’t scaring them. They’ll happily defend the belts against whatever jobber steps up from the X division to try and make a name for himself. The color drained from Princeton’s face as the arena plunged into darkness. Slowly, three red X symbols appeared on the titantron, and the crowd roared in approval as XXX made his return three weeks ahead of schedule – and he wasn’t alone; he was flanked by Thane and Porter. The three charged the ring and engaged in a massive brawl with each other as RainShaker shouted excitedly into the mic.

“Number THREE – this six-man tag for the FWA World Tag Team Championships AND the X Championship will take place… IN MILE HIGH MASSACRE!”

OPENING MATCH
    Six-Man Tag Team Mile High Massacre | 60 Minute Time Limit | FWA World Tag Team & X Championships
    Executive Excellence (‘Baby’ Jean-Luc Watkins ©, ‘The Man They Call Deus’ Christian Quinn © & Thomas Princeton) versus The X-Men (‘The Shadow of Monarchs’ Marcus Thane ©, Xander Xavier Xerxes & ‘Showtime’ Darnell Porter)

-----------

Despite neither winning the 2022 Carnal Contendership match, both Zako Wraith and Stu Grimes amassed a mightily impressive five eliminations. Between them, they had eliminated a third of the field – and it should have come as no surprise as the two powerhouses had been destroying everything in their path… as the FWA World Tag Team Champions. 865 pounds – you’re reading that right – between them and it was no wonder that the duo had been enjoying a six-month reign as the tag champs. Tensions began to form in the CC match when Stu dumped Zako to secure himself a place in the Final Four. There didn’t seem to any malice, but Zako seemed a little stunned. Grimes, of course, didn’t end up winning and on the next Gunfight Zako questioned why he done it. Grimes gave the typical CC answer of it’s every man for himself, but Zako rubbished it and said they could’ve easily been the final two, they were dominating, and he thought they had each other’s backs. Grimes admitted he was in the wrong, got greedy and miscalculated before apologizing. Zako was happy to accept his apology and move on with bringing the Tag Championships to Back in Business. Things went from tetchy to irreparably fucked on the next show as Grimes turned fully heel for the first time in his career by hitting Zako with the Max-Out and handing Executive Excellence the tag straps on a silver platter. Grimes hit another post-match Max-Out on Zako Wraith and cut a promo with his foot on his chest in a sign of dominance – the move that would lead to their Back in Business singles affair being announced - as the crowd rained down the jeers.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I already told you that I miscalculated. I miscalculated the number of brain cells in this stupid bastard’s head!”

MATCH TWO
    Singles Match | 20 Minute Time Limit
    “That Fucking Giant” Stu Grimes versus ‘The Man of 1000 Deaths’ Zako Wraith

-----------

The Lucha de Apuesta (or “the betting match”) is making a return to FWA in a way like never before. Four men. Four wagers. Three losers. One massive winner.

Bryan Poler, the current FWA Gauntlet Champions, may only be offering up one wager like everybody else, but he would argue he has the most to lose and the least to gain. He can lose his championship to three other men, but he hasn’t actually got anything to gain. It seems a fair point on the surface but when you look a little deeper – it isn’t as straight-forward as old Bryan would have you believe. He mentally abused Joe Burr for a month straight after winning his services for 30-days following their match at The Carnal Contendership. He forced Joe to run interference in his match against 4-0 FWA Gauntlet Champion, El Hijo del Quesadilla. Just as El Hijo was on the verge of making history as the first person to ever run the gauntlet, Joe Burr interfered and handed Poler the win. The following week he defended the title against Matt The Reborn. Matt had undergone a radical transformation since his first run in FWA and was currently undefeated having debuted just before the Christmas break. Defeat in his first championship opportunity spiraled Matt and soon he was back to hanging around the parking-lot in varying, increasingly sadder states until one episode of Gunfight showed him passed out backstage, a belt tied around his arm. He’d full relapsed as a result of Poler’s actions and was back to regular, old Meth-Head Matt.

Joe Burr, driven to near insanity with the guilt he felt from his actions, finally turned on Poler on Day 30 of his service-time to Poler and expelling him from the ring to a loud pop. Burr raised the Gauntlet Championship in the air and made his intentions clear. The next week, Poler cut a promo on Burr saying that’d he’d learned a lot about him in their time together and if he wanted a shot at his championship all he had to do was offer him something – his hair. He’d give Burr a championship match if Burr shaved his head if they lose. Burr was quick to agree, and this brought out Meth-Head Matt who said that ever since he lost in the Gauntlet Championship match, he’d gone down the wrong path. He said Matt The Reborn’s destiny was to be the first person to run the gauntlet and that if he couldn’t get the championship he wanted, he wouldn’t stay clean and he didn’t want to be in that environment; thus, offering his career to take part in the match. Poler mused and decided humiliating Joe and eliminating a very real rival (as The Reborn) was a smart decision and he quite fancied his chances against a drug-addled Matt and little ol’ Joe Burr. Of course, Bryan Poler isn’t the matchmaker, but it gave the off-screen (at this point unrevealed) president to send word that he was making this match a four-way but in the interest of fairness, if Bryan won – it would count as three victories and bring him to 5-0, thus becoming the first person to run the gauntlet. The three waited to see who it would be, and all the color drained from Poler’s face as the man he’d robbed of running the gauntlet made his long-awaited return.

“Surprise – it’s me! Did you miss me? I sure did miss you and that belt, gringo! This little fiesta sounds like a Lucha de Apuesta and guess what? I’m all-in with my mask because for the uneducated; El Hijo de Quesadilla has NEVER lost a Lucha de Apuesta!”

MATCH THREE
    Four-Way Lucha de Apuesta | 20 Minute Time Limit | FWA Gauntlet Championship
    ‘The Technician’ Bryan Poler © (championship) vs Meth-Head Matt (career) vs ’The Giant Killer’ Joe Burr (hair) vs El Hijo de Quesadilla (mask)

-----------

Just a few short weeks before Back in Business, the FWA crowd were treated to an unscheduled and impromptu appearance by former star DIVINE. She announced that she was back to bring some glory and glamour to the FWA and as the most hyper-charged sex symbol in FWA history, the board of directors had brought her in to bring some sexual appeal to Back in Business. She said anybody that thought they could handle “the hottest piece of ass to ever strut their sexy stuff on FWA programming” could come and feel the tightest body in FWA up close and personal in a match at Back in Business.

The greatest basketball player of all time – who also happened to be in the crowd at BIB X – Michael Jordan accepted her challenge the very next day via twitter. Speaking to FWA.com ahead of the match Jordan had quite a lot to say.

“Awh man, are you serious? Why am I taking that match? Well DIVINE went out there and I could listen to her talk about being a sex symbol – I’m not going to pretend I was the only sex symbol in FWA; I was the best but not the only one – and I was even able to smile at her saying that she was going to sex up Back in Business. I get that, that’s how the game works. But then she said she was the hottest piece of ass to ever appear on FWA programming… and I took that personally.”

MATCH FOUR
    Singles Match | 20 Minute Time Limit
    DIVINE versus Michael Jordan

-----------

In 2021, in the debut episode of Gunfight, Zachary Kazadi made his surprise return to the FWA – haven’t not been seen since his short-lived return for the Devin Golden trilogy – and instantly made an impact as he captured the North American Championship from Darnell Porter in an unexpected main event. The return came as a huge surprise and Kazadi received a monumental pop when his music hit. The main event of the evening was scheduled to be Porter defending the North American Championship against the volatile Beatrixx Black. Beatrixx Black had returned with much fanfare and little backing from higher up and spent the latter half of 2020 fighting B-Class jobbers and not being given any mic time, effectively killing her push dead on arrival. By 2021 she was lucky to have an occasional two-minute squash over a C-Class jobber and was reduced to “already in the ring” entrances in her limited appearances. Black began posting selfie promos on her personal Twitter page – often in various states of inebriation – ripping into FWA management and cursing the brass. In a now infamous video that went viral; a topless Beatrixx Black read aloud an email she had received confirming her entry in the Carnal Contendership. In the video she swore she would win and gatecrash the main event of Back in Business. She then snorted a line of cocaine while still recording and said if anybody they “could come eat her cunt”.

Needless to say, Beatrixx Black was instantly pulled from the Carnal Contendership and suspended from active duty for a month without pay. Her Twitter account went radio silent and when a month had passed, though the paychecks kept rolling in, a return to active competition seemed as far away as it had on the day she was suspended. Back in Business comes around quite quickly in the FWA and by the time the Knifeslap Battle Royal was announced for Back in Business, Beatrixx Black was forgotten about by just about everybody. The match was a battle royal match with the winner getting the honor of challenging for the FWA North American Championship in the main event of the debut episode of Gunfight. Anybody contracted to the FWA and didn’t have another match at Back in Business was eligible to enter. Anybody. That was the one-word tweet that was posted on Beatrixx Black’s resurrected Twitter page at midnight on the night before Back in Business. Beatrixx Black entered to quite a decent reaction from a boisterous crowd but by the end of the match, she was the last woman standing and received a pretty big ovation from the crowd as she celebrated in the ring. A couple of hours before the Gunfight premiere, Beatrixx Black posted a cryptic video on her Twitter account talking about the “system” and how equality is an illusion. Minutes before the show started, the official FWA Twitter account released a nondescript tweet shortly stating that Beatrixx Black was injured and unable to compete. Her account once again went radio silent following Kazadi’s championship win.

The next show Kazadi celebrated his championship win and promised to be a fighting champion and that if nobody stepped up; he’d have to go hunting himself. Following a championship rematch with Porter, Kazadi once again got on the microphone and said that couldn’t see any worthy challengers on the horizon and he was going to have to go hunt. There was a commotion in the crowd and Beatrixx Black hopped the barrier and began screaming that everything was fucked and that Kazadi was corrupt. Kazadi looked a little uneased but didn’t actually acknowledge Black screaming at ringside, the security detail extremely quick to come down and pull the ranting and raving Black to the back. Kazadi won four matches in a row, defending his title in all of them and with The Anniversary Show looming, proclaimed himself the greatest champion in FWA (an ongoing side story in this timeline that is addressed further in the main event right up) and said that as nobody could seemingly step up to him as North American Champion, he was going to move the hunt to the World Championship. Incredibly over as a fighting champion, Kazadi made his exit through the crowd following this promo and in an extremely graphic scene had a fireball thrown in his face by an unidentified crowd member. The hooded assailant was wrestled away from the arena before any further damage could be done. Kazadi’s attacker was seen as an unknown, but Kazadi took an admirable route and didn’t bemoan the fact that had suffered minor burn injuries on his face so close to the biggest match of his career, instead it steeled him and just fueled his desire to win. He said some people just can’t stand the sight of the underdog proving everyone wrong. Kazadi calls himself the great underdog and says he’s going to have his day at The Anniversary Show.

At the PPV, titled; The Anniversary Show: Championship Summit, the reigning FWA World Champion was defending his championship against the current X Champion and the current North American Champion – Zachary Kazadi. In the main event, Kazadi had the X Champion in a precarious armbar and looked set to take home the big one but in a moment that is now the most viewed clip ever on FWA.com, an interference occurred. Taking full advantage of the no-DQ rules of three-way matches, a hooded assailant entered the ring and viciously curb-stomped the unsuspecting Kazadi right into the canvas. The unconscious world-champion soon came to a semi-state of awareness and managed to crawl past Kazadi and onto the X Champion to retain the championship. The masked assailant immediately returned to the ring upon the bell sounding and began stomping away on the unconscious Kazadi. The ring quickly cleared as a table was brought into play and set up doused with gasoline and set ablaze by the attacker. The masked interferer picked up Kazadi and sent him through the flaming table. The attacker rather viciously stomped the flames out and live on PPV began talking on a mic. The attacker said that they feel bad that they have to keep burning Kazadi, maybe they have something that can help ease the sting; “is there any water out here? Oh, I know – maybe I could spit on you? Or if you want something really wet; you can eat my fuckin pussy, bitch!”. The attacker whipped off the mask to reveal Beatrixx Black. The crowd booed ferociously as the PPV went off the air.

The very next morning Beatrixx Black was announced to have been suspended without pay for the remainder of the year and she was never mentioned on FWA programming going forward. Kazadi made a full recovery and other than the odd subtle dig, managed to say nothing about Black and continued his impressive reign as North American Champion. At the Carnal Contendership PPV, Kazadi once again turned his attention to dreams of the world championship and despite drawing number 1 (in a segment on Gunfight) he vowed he’d outlast everyone and win it all and at the match itself got a huge ovation as he entered the match. Before anything else happened, Beatrixx Black once again returned to FWA – her lengthy absence and the infamy of her last act drawing a loud, mixed reaction. Black was all smiles as she approached the ring. Black said she’d done some pretty extreme things and she could see why a lot of people didn’t like her actions towards Kazadi. Could see why she was being pigeon-holed as the bad guy and to be fair, she hadn’t really coherently done anything to dispel those rumors. She said that she’d chosen this moment to come clean for a specific reason – she knew this is when there’d be the most eyes on Kazadi. Black reveals that she was never injured after Back in Business and the FWA management simply shafted her out of the picture because Kazadi had agreed to come back, and they seen him as the perfect North American Champion. She said that all this fighting champion talk was bollocks and that he’d complained for so long about not having a worthy opponent – she’d been here this whole time but Kazadi and the powers to be just kept trying to sweep her under the rug. That’s why she’d had to resort to the drastic measures – to get what’s hers. She entered the ring and said she forgot to mention – she was the second entrant in this year’s match. The bell rang and a startled Kazadi was dunked on the head with a microphone shot and immediately cactus-clotheslined out to the floor alongside a kamikazeing Beatrixx to a thunderous reaction. Black immediately grabbed the mic she’d discarded and delivered the news to Kazadi.

“Do me a favor and listen up really good now hun; last year at Back in Business I broke down what it meant to be held back. I showed everyone that if you’re a bad bitch like me you’ll eventually get a chance and you’ll take it. Just like I did when I earned that North American Championship shot. One show later – you stole what I earned and now? One year later? I’m taking it back, bitch. I’m gon fuck you up so bad. See you at Back in Business, pussy.”

SEMI-MAIN EVENT
    Singles Match | 60 Minute Time Limit | FWA North American Championship
    Zachary Kazadi ©vs Beatrixx Black
    -----------

KAIZEN returned at the Carnal Contendership in 2021, winning the namesake match and going on to successfully win the FWA World Championship at Back in Business 2021. KAIZEN was regarded by many as the best professional wrestler in the world and many thought he was the strongest world champ in some time. He made regular defenses against high-end opposition, and it was hard to argue the fact but still, two did. Two took exception to the fact that he was considered the greatest champion of all time. Two men thought he wasn’t even the greatest champion in the company. The North American Champion, Zachary Kazadi and the man affectionally known as Aly Tres Belts. Alyster Black was the reigning FWA X, Tag and CWA Tag champion and quite regularly touted the fact that it quite clearly made him the top champion in FWA. Kazadi, for reasons stated above, thought the same thing. The world champion, in typical fashion, made no real comment on the matter other than to bluntly say to come prove it. The Anniversary Show: Championship Summit was set and featured the infamous Black/Kazadi incident but also, ultimately, featured KAIZEN draping an arm over Alyster Black to retain the World Championship. The loss broke Alyster, a feeling only further compounded by the fact that immediately following The Anniversary Show, his partner Krash left the company to join the revived CWA. Black was expected to follow but an unfortunate – legitimate this time – injury meant Black had no real choice but to stay and avail of the FWA treatment. He was unfortunately forced to relinquish his championships as a result.

KAIZEN proved unstoppable, some of his higher touted challengers not even coming close and he developed a ruthless reputation for ending his opponents in a quick fashion, not interested in the spectacle of putting on a show or trying to entertain the crowd – though he still got massively positive reactions through sheer appreciation of his prowess. In what was considered a huge surprise; Alyster Black returned from injury and didn’t jump ship to CWA. Instead, he was the number 3 (pseudo number 1. See: black/Kazadi) entrant and ended up outlasting the whole field and being declared the number one contender to the champion at Back in Business. On Gunfire, a rematch with KAZIEN in a one-on-one environment was just what Alyster wanted – his chance to prove he could be the top dog but more so that the sheer violence of that long slog with KAIZEN and Kazadi had made him ecstatic. That was what he yearned for and what he needed. He said KAIZEN may have been mowing over the whole roster while he was gone but ‘Black Jesus’ has risen, and KAIZEN hasn’t ever experienced a challenge like his before. KAIZEN doesn’t seem so sure and says the hope of a worthy challenge is the reason he’s still standing here. He even says that he’ll let Alyster pick the match-type for Back in Business.

“You’re going to let me pick the match-type? Oh, you really are a stupid fucking cunt

MAIN EVENT
    Barbed-Wire Taipei Death Match | 60 Minute Time Limit | FWA World Championship
    KAIZEN © vs ‘Black Jesus’ Alyster Black

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

TOMMY

James Douglas vs. Lancelot Powers
    Lancelot Powers looks to capitalize on his recent ascent to the top of the 24/7 Division in our opening match against new FWA giant, James Douglas.

Aka Yurei and Faheem Fate vs. Alexx and Kayden Knox
    The night’s first tag match features two teams made up of FWA’s past and present. Newcomer Aka Yurei will team with Faheem Fate to take on Alexx and Kayden Knox. While Aka is one of FWA’s newest additions, Faheem Fate is a former FWA World Champion. There’s no shortage of past gold on the other team, as Kayden Knox, a former FWA X Champion will team with Alexx, who held the FWA North American Championship and the FWA X Championship on multiple occasions.

Mike Mundane vs. Rocky Creed vs. Bullseye Johnson vs. Logan Darwin
    Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match
    Logan Darwin, while no rookie to the world of pro wrestling is the newest FWA member in this Fatal Four Way Elimination Match. Darwin will take on former FWA World Champion Rocky Creed, multi-time FWA North American Champion Bullseye Johnson, and former FWA X Champion Mike Mundane in an elimination style Fatal Four Way match. The winner? The last man standing.

Eli Black vs. Nate Richardson
    Eli Black quickly made waves upon his arrival in FWA. However, his rise to the top may have been outdone several years ago by FWA Hall of Famer, Nate Richardson. Richardson turned his victory in the first ever Carnal Contendership match (2008) into a World Title reign at Back in Business III. The two will come face to face for the first time in history.

Eternity and Livewire vs. Sean Kelleher and Fred-X
    The second tag match on the card features two potentially unlikely pairings consisting of four of FWAs earliest World Champions. Fred-X was the first World Champion in FWA History, and became the first two-time champion only two weeks after losing his title. He will team with Sean Kelleher, the first man to hold the World Title for over 100 days and the winner of the main event of the first Back in Business. In the other corner, the man who ended Fred-X’s second World Title run, Livewire will team with Eternity. Livewire vacated the FWA World Championship only 16 days after winning it, and Eternity quickly grabbed the brass ring and became the FWA World Champion.

Main Event:

Saint Sulley vs. Ewan Edwards
    I Quit Match
    Ewan Edwards was a shock to many in the FWA, as he won the now defunct World Television Title in his debut. A member of the 2009 Hall of Fame class, Edwards will go toe to toe with Saint Sulley in an “I Quit” match. With no pinfall, DQ, or count out options, the only way to win this match is to get your opponent to tap our or say, “I quit” into the mic.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Round 1 Matchups, determined randomly:

1. Jiggy v. Tig
    2. Blaine v. Oz
    3. CBK v. El Demente
    4. OMB v. Man
    5. SS v. Tommy
    6. OldJay v. Rawr
    7. Jon v. Gipper

==========

You'll notice there are only seven matches, so we'll have seven winners.

Instead of running triple threats in Round 2, the "loser" who earns the most votes in Round 1 will also advance to Round 2 as a wild card.

We'll then have eight players for a neat little tournament.

Round 1 polls will go up some time tonight or this weekend.

Y'all can post in here now if you want. Thank you for keeping the discussion elsewhere!

Thread Information