Height:
    6’7”

Weight:

Billed From:
    Aokigahara, Japan

Alginment:
    Heel

Gimmick/Background:

No background or past to speak of. Showed up at a Japanese Dojo out of the blue and impressed the staff enough to endorse him. Only worked for several months before signing with the FWA.

Current Feuds:
    Stu Grimes

Non-FWA Accomplishments:
    N/a

FWA Accomplishments:
    FWA Gauntlet Champion (8/20/2021 - Present) (1 Defenses)
    7 Eliminations in Gunfight Battle Royal

W/L/D Record:
    Singles: 3-1-0
    Overall: 3-2-1
    Back in Business XV
    - Gunfight Battle Royal -
    Eliminated - 30.42
    Fallout 1 - vs. Sauce Man - #1 Contender Gauntlet Championship - Win - 27.0
    Fallout 2 - w/Sauce Man vs. Stu Grimes & Caesar - Loss - 28.0
    FWA 16th Anniversary Show - vs. Tommy Bedlam - Gauntlet Championship - Loss - 27.5
    Fallout 3 - vs. Tommy Bedlam vs. Stu Grimes - Gauntlet Championship - Win - 27.83
    Fallout 4 - vs. Cornelius Aurelius Caesar - Gauntlet Championship - Win - 29.0
    Fallout 5 - vs. Stu Grimes - Gauntlet Championship

Style:
    Power house with the ability to fly when the match calls for it. Similar to Keith Lee.

Signatures:

Mahi sa seru (Half-Nelson Backbreaker into Flatliner)
    Slingblade
    Michinoku Driver
    Falcon Arrow
    Billy Goat’s Curse

Finisher:

Shibōshasū (Pumphandle Lift into a Spinning Tombstone Piledriver)

Attire:
    Wears All black wrestling boots and tight, black pleather pants. Wrestles shirtless to show off his faint six-pack, but comes to the ring in a black leather jacket. The leather jacket has the logo for the Japanese singer Gackt.

Base Pic:
    El Desperado

Theme Music:
    Gackt - “Redemption”

Introduction Promo:

The camera comes to life on a view of a vibrant forest. The trees reach for the sky competing for the light the glorious sun sheds upon the Earth. The camera sways back and forth looking for something. There are no paths, at least no visible ones due to the overgrowth on the forest floor. The scene is eerily quiet, not a single noise can be heard. After a few moments of the camera panning back and forth something appears into frame that wasn’t there before. A man is stood with his back facing the camera, his black leather jacket a sharp contrast to the forest around him. His black jacket matches his pants and the mask covering his head.

???:
    I always come back to this place when I need to find peace; when I need a moment to reflect. I am not the only one who comes here to find peace though. Many from across Japan come here to not just find peace, but a quiet resolution to their turmoil. I am not sure why exactly this place is my solitary place, but something brings me back here, something I cannot quite explain. It’s like a voice in the back of my head saying, “Go to Aokigahara. Find peace once more.”

He pauses for a moment and looks up towards the tree tops. He places his hands on his hips and stands there unflinching.

???:
    Do you hear that? It’s the sound of serenity. The forest is always silent except when someone enters it looking for those who wish not to be found. You see this forest is known outside of Japan as the Suicide Forest. People come here to quietly end their lives when they lose the mental battle with their demons. Some people even come here just to experience the same thing those who lost their lives to the forest; to experience the peace these trees bring. The rangers will all tell you to stay on the path and not to listen to the voices. The voices heard by those who walk these trails are almost always those of loved ones; living and dead. They hear these voices and leave the path trying to follow them. These paths are so thin that if a group walks through here and the last person hears a voice, no one would even notice until they are already long gone. Once you leave the path, the odds of you making your way back is almost zero.

The man turns around and shows his black and white masked face to the camera. His eyes are white circles around black pupils. He drops his hands to the side and stares into the camera. His hands gesturing as he speaks.

???:
    You see these woods don’t just claim the lives of those who willing give themselves to it, but anyone who is weak of mental fortitude. Those who can tell themselves the voices are not real and fight their demons tooth and nail, will find their way out of the forest and back into humanity. If you are having issues in your life or are weak of mind do not come here! You won’t just die, you will rot in these woods, become one with the forest and lend it your voice. To me though, this forest is my quiet place. I do not hear the voices. I do not have to fight my demons. The demons inside of my head are very much comfortable and do not wish to lose their host. My mental state is strong and will never lose a battle with this forest. Instead, I act as a guide. If someone wants to come here, for whatever reason, I will bring them here. If they wish to walk the paths, I can lead them. If they want to enter the forest alone, I will not stop them. I am no counselor and I am no saint. I am, however, the Insanity that lurks in the dark corner of everyone's minds. I am the demon you don’t wish to tangle with. I am the voice who will make you walk to these woods and WILLINGLY give yourself to these woods. I am El Demente, and Aokigahara has spoken.

The camera fades to black.

Last edited by El Demente; 09-03-2021 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added brand icon to thread title

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status
      Country                    UK

Re: El Demente

Hello! Welcome to the FWA! Happy to have you here!

This is an interesting sign up - we don't see too many monster heels. We are currently in the midst of promoing for the upcoming Back in Business show, which is the biggest show on the FWA calendar. However, if you would like El Demente to participate in the Battle Royal on Night Two (winner gets a title shot), please check out the card and promo threads:

Card and Promo Discussion: http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=176438
    Promo Thread: http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=176556

The promo deadline is 12th/13th June, depending on your timezone. However, if you need an extra day as a result of starting behind everyone else, please let one of the mod team know (Mandalorian, SupineSnake, Jimmy King, Sulley or The Golden One) and we can give you a free extension for this show to take all of that into account.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and just let anyone know if you have any questions.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll for sure drop a promo for the match! I'll try to get it in before the deadline, got plenty of time until then.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This is an interesting sign up. Welcome.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Palestinian Territory

Cool intro promo! Love occultish/weird characters so cant wait to see what you come up with promo wise. Lots of awesome people to see this character feud with I think, especially on Fallout. Also sweet intro song! Sounds like a gundam-style intro.

🦖

Status

Welcome to the fed! After our big Back in Business pay per view, you will be assigned to the Fallout brand ahead of our new brand split.

The mods for that brand are Mandalorian and Supinesnake. Feel free to PM them if you have any questions!

Thread Information