Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FWA Christmas Party 2020

Young Gunz

Status
      Country                    United States

FWA Christmas Party 2020

The large front doors of a Calabasas, California based mansion are left adjure, giving us a peak inside of the foyer of the monochromatic mid century modern decorated home. Housekeepers and attendants scurry back and forth from room to room ensuring that everything is just right for this host of this extravagant event. A loud whistle alerts the staff and they gather at attention near the foot of the staircase. Footsteps are heard approaching from the top and we are greeted by former CWA wrestler, Shawn Summers dressed in a black Tom Ford tuxedo, black loafers, and gold cuff links on his wrist. His blonde hair, styled differently this evening - hard parted to the left. He is handed a drink from a member of the staff, and takes a sip from it before beginning.

Shawn Summers - "Tonight, we host the most extravagant FWA Christmas Party that has ever been held. I want absolutely no hiccups tonight. This is to be the one night of the year where we are all able to come together and exchange gifts, stories, and leave all of our issues at the door. Let's make sure that happens. *Shawn takes another sip from his glass* Now, guest will be arriving soon so make sure we have valet ready and waiting out front and...please make sure someone is at the dock out back waiting for...Yuna. Have wine at the ready for Saint Sulley, and get something non-alcoholic for the mother to be. *Shawn raises his glass in the air.* It's showtime people, let's make magic tonight!"

The staff cheer before scurrying to their places as guests begin to arrive.

*It's the FWA Christmas Party so I encourage EVERYONE to participate*

Feline Phenomenon

Status

Re: FWA Christmas Party 2020

((Wow Mean >)) /s

The newbies of the FWA Roster, AJ King and Zip Strider, were busy driving down to the California Mansion. Spice Girls was blaring from their Jeep, as they were having the time of their life.

"Yo King! How cool is it we get to go to a party! A PARTY WITH LEGENDS!"

Strider began to get excited. He kept along with FWA for a while, which made him even more excited. King kept his excitement contained as he handled the Steering Wheel.

"Listen Zip, we need to make a good impression. I know we act like this on Twitch, but our fans are aware of this. They aren't. These people are professionals and classy!"

Strider was about to say something before King hushed him.

"No. You aren't gonna go ask Gabriella about the rumors."

They finally arrived at the entrance of The Mansion. Strider was practically foaming from the mouth at the size of it. King parked on the side of the road and grabbed a bag of clothes.

"Let's get changed, I don't think it would be a good idea to go in looking like we just competed in a match."

After a 14 hour drive, X made his way to the mansion. He was close behind Strider and King most of the time he was in California. He made a few pit stops to pick up a few pizzas and salads. He entered the entrance of the mansion and parked his Van in an empty spot. He stepped out of the car, as he was dressed in a basic black and white tuxedo. Last time he hesitated, he looked like a creepy Middle Aged Man. Well not again.

Young Gunz

Status

A valet sprints down from the Summers Compound towards "X" and his parked van. The valet, clearly out of breath, gathers himself and warmfully greets the new FWA signee.

Valet - Good evening, Mr. X. We're so glad that you could make it. I do have to let you know that Mr. Summers has given us strict instructions to valet park everyones vehicle to ensure that there are no hiccups at the end of the night. So, if you would just allow me your keys, I can go ahead and get this parked in the correct section and you can join the party.

Shawn Summers looks down from a balcony of the home and notices two men changing on the side of the road. He pulls out his phone and dials a number while staring unamused at the two soon to be guests.

Shawn Summers - Yeah, security? Look, I know we usually keep things pretty tight around here but I'm hosting an event and some of the guest aren't used to the codes of conduct that we adhere to. Please, look past them as you do your patrols. Thank you.

Feline Phenomenon

Status

King made his way to the trunk of his car, popped it open, and hopped in. King closed the trunk behind him as Strider stayed in the front seat as they slipped on some dress shirts over their ring attires. Probably not a smart idea. At least you couldn't see through the window.

X was fixing his hair when he heard the Valet speak to him. He waited for him to finish his words as he handed him the Van Keys.

"Just don't mess with the stuff in the back."

X walked off from his car, fixing his sleeve to be less uncomfortable. He found his way to the front of the mansion, taking a deep breath. It's a literal mansion what do you expect? Him not to be nervous?

Young Gunz

Status

Shawn exchanges a joke with one of the housekeepers before turning his attention to "X" who stares with awe at the site of the mansion.

Shawn Summers: It's nice, isn't it? Welcome, I'm Shawn. I don't believe we've met. *Shawn extends his hand for a handshake* You are?

Feline Phenomenon

Status

The hosts voice snapped him out of his trance. He quickly composed himself as he turned to Summers.

"I don't think we've met either. I'm Saus X, the rookie of the roster."

X took Summers hand and shook it. Everything about this was nerve racking. What if he says something wrong? This place is huge, what if he breaks something? Maybe it's best to not think about that stuff.

Young Gunz

Status

Summers smirks as he slowly releases his grip from the handshake with "X". His hand is damp from the sweat on "X's" palm, but Summers casually whipes it on his pant leg.

Shawn Summers - Rookie of the roster, ey? Well, welcome! It's customary that the rookie works the bar for the first hour of the party so if you follow Margarette here she'll get you to your position.

Margarette appears almost on cue and stands next to "X" with a closed eyed smile on her face.

Shawn Summers - Margarette, sweetheart take Mr. X to the BACK bar and get him acquainted with his SPOT here at the Christmas party.

Feline Phenomenon

Status

The sudden appearance of "Margarette" spooked him a bit. But that's what happens when you're at a mansion. He waited for "Margarette" to take him to the Bar, because he'd probably get lost if he went and looked by himself.

Young Gunz

Status

As Margarette approaches the bar she stops, standing almost petrified as she notices former FWA Tag-Team Champion Noah Stocke sitting with a drink in his hand. He looks up from his glass at Margatte and "X" before tapping the side of his glass with his finger.

Noah Stocke: Shawn sent you back here, ey? Wanted to keep you away from the rest of the guest? Didn't want to ruin the appearance of his little party?

Feline Phenomenon

Status

X thought for a bit, and then it hit him.

"Is that what working the bar is?"

Dang. That's kinda mean not gonna lie. He wasn't that familiar with a lot of people, but he knew who this was.

"Noah Stocke? Aren't you a former champion? Why are you back here?"

Young Gunz

Status

Noah Stocke: I don't really like these type of parties and I actually like to get to know the rookies of the roster. So, I choose to hang out here where I know Shawn would send the rookies so that he could *waves his hand around* schmooze with the big dogs of the fed. So, barkeep, I'll take a double shot of rum with a splash of coke and tell me what you're about. What's your story? Why are you even here.

Noah taps his glass and motions for X to get behind the bar as a loud crash is heard near the foyer.

Feline Phenomenon

Status

"I have no clue what you just ordered, but I'll look for it."

So he was reduced to handling the bar. He's never done anything with alcohol or wine. He got behind the bar as he heard the crash. Curiosity killed the cat, so he decided to stay behind the bar. Best if someone else handled it

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

A low, sleek, black German car pulls in out front, and none other than Gabrielle steps out of it. The Caramel Goddess is festively dressed in a knee length red dress, black stiletto's and a little Santa Hat. This is one of her favourite times on the year, and FWA Christmas parties were always a blast. But of course its a bit different this year, the valet's aren't gawking at her, trying to steal glances at her cleavage, but rather they're whispering between themselves, speculating over those rumours. Gabrielle sighs, but then adjusts her little festive hat and begins to make her way inside.

A lone Wolf

Status

The FWA World Champion walks into the ring, carefully making sure to brush right by Gabrielle, paying her absolutely no attention. Garcia walks directly towards X at the bar, pushes a random guy off his stool, takes his seat, and orders.

"Jack...on the rocks. Put on her tab. *Pointing towards Gabby* Understood?"

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Gabrielle: Charming as ever Mike...

Young Gunz

Status

Noah Stocke grits his teeth as slowly pushes up from off of the floor after being knocked from his seat by Mike Garcia. As he grips the side of the stool as he picks it up off the ground - lord knows what he's preparing to do. Shawn places a reassuring hand on the shoulder of Noah and smiles at him as Noah nods and puts the chair back on the ground and retakes his seat at the bar.

Shawn makes his way between Gabby and Mike and begins.

Shawn Summers: Champ, let me be the first to welcome you to the party and let me also inform you that this is a party...with an open bar...no one here has a tab. Please be respectful of my guests and my family while you're here. I would...*sizing Mike up* hate if something happened to the FWA World Champion at a joyous event.

Shawn turns his attention to Gabby.

Shawn Summers: Gabby, it's great to see you. I've ensured that the staff provide you with non-alcoholic drinks for the night for...well...you know.

Feline Phenomenon

Status

"Ok, I have no clue what any of these terms mean! Why am I forced to be stuck with alcohol and wine!"

X was visibly frustrated about this. Apparently he was forced here to keep the party image good. Plus he didn't know anything about drinks.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Donovan Moore surprises everybody by arriving at the party. He hasn’t been seen in months. He has gone all out and is wearing a beautiful red suit. He approaches the bar and orders a glass of Merlot.

Donovan Moore: The Christmas Hour has begun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

The Artist of Chaos

Status

Eli Black shows up in an emerald suit, black shoes, and matching shades. He starts shaking everyone's hand and handing them Church of 9 pamphlets.

Young Gunz

Status

Shawn looks over the pamphlet before slyly handing it to one of the housekeepers who quickly disposes of it. Shawn signals at a couple more housekeepers before beginning.

Shawn Summers -
    Welcome, Mr. Moore *Shawn points at him* and Mr. Black *Shawn points at him as well*! I love the outfit choices for the night, especially yours Mr. Moore. It's been a while since anyone has seen or heard from you and...well...your outfit is one we won't forget tonight. Mr. Black, I'm guessing you'll be having...the punch tonight, yeah?

The housekeepers appear almost on cue and bring Donovan a glass of Merlot and Eli Black a chalice of punch. Shawn points to the bar and a male attendant makes his way behind it, guiding Saus X out to join the other guests.

Shawn Summers - "X", the orders are stating to back up so I'll have Tommy take care of the back bar for the rest of the night. Mingle, enjoy, and get to know some of your peers!

An attendant whispers to something to him about the crash from earlier causing Shawn to smile and hurriedly make his way towards the exit of the room.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information