Thread: WWE Survivor Series 2020 - 5 vs 5 Men's Survivor Series Elimination Match

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Survivor Series WWE Survivor Series 2020 - 5 vs 5 Men's Survivor Series Elimination Match

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The first entrants in the battle between Team Raw and Team SmackDown have been set for the red brand.

Keith Lee, AJ Styles and Sheamus all earned their spots in qualifying action on Raw. Styles outlasted Jeff Hardy thanks to a little help from his new towering associate at ringside. Lee overpowered Elias to earn his spot on Team Raw. Finally, Sheamus booked his Survivor Series trip with a final Brogue Kick to Matt Riddle.

Who else will join the red brand trio in the 5-on-5 Men’s Survivor Series Elimination Match?

Don’t miss Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 22 at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Survivor Series 2020 - 5 vs 5 Men's Survivor Series Elimination Match

AJ, Keith Lee, Sheamus, RIDDLE and Braun Vs Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin, Jey Uso, Seth Rollins, Otis

The omissions of Daniel Bryan and Big E are baffling from the Smackdown team. So much for that Big E push.

All Elite Scooby Doo

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    AJ, Keith Lee, Sheamus, RIDDLE and Braun Vs Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin, Jey Uso, Seth Rollins, Otis

The omissions of Daniel Bryan and Big E are baffling from the Smackdown team. So much for that Big E push.
    Very odd what's happened with Big E since the end of the Sheamus feud. Felt like he was on the cusp of a major push, and even if they don't have anything for him right now, being part of this would've at least been something to keep Big E busy. Him reeling off 2-3 eliminations here would've felt like a no-brainer to keep him rolling before moving onto another program or as part of getting him ready for an eventual Mania run with Roman (at least that's how I was looking at things a month or so ago), but I guess he has to make do with the skits with the Street Profits for now.

No idea why Otis got that last spot gifted to him either. Didn't he lose his qualifying match? From a logical perspective (I know, I know) if you're handing out a spot to someone, why not the guy who hasn't lost since going solo and didn't get a qualifying match (Big E)?
    Spoiler:

BEING THE BOOKER

COMING SOON...

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Yeah I'm baffled by him not being involved as well. Having said that it may be better for him to not be in it and therefore not pinned or submitted.

What I'm wondering is who on earth challenges Roman next because everyone has been defined down at this point.

Thread Information