View Poll Results: Vote for your next King!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tig (1)

6 21.43%
  • Shade (16)

4 14.29%
  • Shawn (8)

9 32.14%
  • RainShaker (4)

9 32.14%

Thread: KOWC 2020 Semi-Finals: Tig (1) vs Shade (16) vs Shawn (8) vs RainShaker (4)

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

KOWC 2020 Semi-Finals: Tig (1) vs Shade (16) vs Shawn (8) vs RainShaker (4)

Tig
    No. 1 Seed

2019 KOWC Seeding: N/A (+Recognition!)
    2019 KOWC Result: Was doing something far more important than this.
    Reputation Power: 707,055
    Actor to play them in the movie adaption of their life: Liam Neeson, but the Liam Neeson from Taken 3 where there was like a dozen camera cuts to show him jumping over a fence.
    Favourite Quarantine Activity: Doing laps in his bathtub.
    Why you should vote for him in his own words:
    Every single lad left in this is sound. All a hundred percent and all people I'd consider friends. I'm Tig and I don't actually do much but I get on with everyone and love having the crack with the lads on these forums. My promise to you all if I am your king is that everything will continue exactly as before (we've a pretty sweet set-up already) with the added bonus of irking Nash who always tries to spectacularly fuck me in pretty much everything, the gobby little cu-

I love you all.

VS

Shade
    No. 16 Seed

2019 KOWC Seeding: N/A (+Popularity!)
    2019 KOWC Result: Had to return some tapes.
    Reputation Power: 817,499
    Actor to play them in the movie adaption of their life: Mads Mikkelsen, because there's something outwardly charming about him despite having the dead eyes of a serial killer.
    Favourite Quarantine Activity: Throwing eggs at people outside.
    "5 years ago there was a movement. A movement started by a man brave enough to make a stand. A movement which was tragically cut short before it could ever truly begin to get traction. For years after the man sat in the shadows and was long forgotten until now. Emerging from the shadows and defying the odds, the time is now upon us for 2Shade20! The Shade-Paign Trail has resumed and against all odds the time is near. Shade is Love, Shade is Life!"

The Sponsored message is brought to you by Shade
    #2Shade20
    #Shadepaign
    #InShadeWeTrust
    #50ShadesOfShade

The Future is now..... The Future is Shade!

VS

Shawn
    No. 8 Seed

2019 KOWC Seeding: No. 25 (+13)
    2019 KOWC Result: Lost to Fuji Vice in Jiggy Bracket Finals, 11-7
    Reputation Power: 1,156,545
    Actor to play them in the movie adaption of their life: Bryan Cranston, but Malcolm In The Middle days. That's not to say he won't cook meth on the side.
    Favourite Quarantine Activity: Corralling the dreaded children in a failed attempt to not lose his mind.
    "Hi, hello, yes. You there... I appreciate you. I appreciate that you've taken the time to read this, and I appreciate your literal existence.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm supposed to explain why you should vote for me. But - and I hope Jazzy Wolf doesn't disown me for this - I'm not going to do that. What I would like to do, is recognize some amazing people:

First, the great people that venture into the Word Games section and play my games (as well as other folks' games) including "I'm with Stupid", "The Game of Scattergories" and "The Simpsons Mafia Trilogy."

I'd also like to recognize the fellas in the FWA, who welcomed me back after years of no-showing, and specifically my tag team partner, The Golden One.

Finally, I'd like to recognize the work the BTB'ers do... that shit is so much harder than they make it look.

If anyone reading this is on the fence about jumping into one of these circles, I high recommend you take the leap and go for it. You won't regret it.

2020 has been a mostly shit year, we can all agree, and I certainly wouldn't have mentally or emotionally made it this far into it without them. I thank you and I love you all."

VS

RainShaker
    No. 4 Seed

2019 KOWC Seeding: No. 2 (-2)
    2019 KOWC Result: Lost to Wolf Beast in Round Two of the Fuji Vice Bracket, 10-5
    Reputation Power: 2,168,359
    Actor to play them in the movie adaption of their life: Michael Cera. No, I won't explain why.
    Favourite Quarantine Activity: Drifting away in a hotboxed room.
    Why you should vote for him in your own words:
    Vote me or get pegged.

Long live the carrot republic.

---

Apologies for the delay. Vote for the next King of WC!

Also Shawn's image vanished and I don't remember what it was, so... It's Shaun the Sheep now. Probably an improvement?

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: KOWC 2020 Semi-Finals: Tig (1) vs Shade (16) vs Shawn (8) vs RainShaker (4)

Voting purely on the speeches.

Tig called Nash a gobby little cunt, so he gets my vote.

Happy Birthday Jesus

Status

Really tough choice here because all four of these guys are awesome dudes, but Shawn is just a really awesome dude and the only one within driving distance of me to get revenge if I don't vote for him.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

It was some random dude before... So this is 100% an improvement.

[Merry Xmas WC]

Status
      Country                    England

If I can't win, then I gotta push the guy who put me out.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

This one isn't fair. I'm super super close to two of these dudes, super close to another, and know Shade from afar but generally enjoy him a lot.

Shawn did mention me in his write-up. Shake is my former fellow tag team champion. I hate picking. I'll go with the person who is trailing! No hard feelings!

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Just to be a pest to Smooth Jazz Wolf, I threw a vote to Shake to tie things up.

I'm cool. I think

Status

I say we make it a 4 way tie just to annoy Wolf.
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

If this ends in a tie, then I'll end up crying in my bathtub, stress-eating ice cream.

Just like I did LAST YEAR GODAMNIT

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Thread Information