Thread: WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Hell in a Cell WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    There will be no escaping Randy Orton’s reign of terror at WWE Hell in a Cell, and that’s exactly the way WWE Champion Drew McIntyre wants it.

The two titans will clash in a WWE Championship Hell in a Cell Match, as the cage lowers for the third installment of their rivalry. McIntyre outlasted Orton in a brutal showdown at SummerSlam with a crafty backslide to seal the win. The Viper continued his reign of terror with targeted kicks to the skull of McIntyre that put the champion’s immediate in-ring future in doubt.

The ghosts of Orton’s past caught up to him at WWE Clash of Champions, as Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Ric Flair and Christian got involved in an Ambulance Match, which was won by McIntyre. The defeat did nothing to humble the brash Superstar, as Orton went into disguise to launch one more attack on the four Legends of sports-entertainment on Raw. McIntyre came calling to return the favor and issue Orton a challenge he couldn’t possibly escape at WWE Hell in a Cell.

Will McIntyre finally end Orton’s streak of brutality? Or will The Legend Killer build an even more impressive legacy with a 14th World Championship win?

Don’t miss WWE Hell in a Cell to see the punishing title matchup between McIntyre and Orton and much more on Sunday, Oct. 25, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT, streaming on the award-winning WWE Network.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton

I thought the Ambulance match was shit, but the nicest thing I could say about it was that they went full circle with the story and wrapped everything up nicely with the returning superstars and Orton fully getting his comeuppance. For him to return 1 day later and continue the angle ruins that one nice thing, so fuck this match. Another 3 star special coming up from BEST WORK OF HIS CAREER Orton.

I thought Orton's promo was a bit counter productive on Monday too. How can you talk up the HIAC as some dangerous, career shortening match, and then Orton's talking about how he's been in 7 of them before and survived every time.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton

I also didn't like their ambulance match but there is little chance of mass interference this time around. The match wasn't good before it happened, as these two don't match up well, but it sure killed it for me. I don't expect much except a standard HIAC match and a definitive finish from this.

Thread Information