Beyond Alignments
    FEUDS - N/A
    NON-FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS -

FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS -

- Competed in the first ever FWA Gauntlet Title match
    FWA W/L RECORD -
    5-2-0

STYLE OF WRESTLING -
    Dirty Technical Troll. “Cosmic Horror” is naturally a pure wrestling oriented talent, but he’ll use every single dirty trick in the book no matter his alignment, and derives a great deal of pleasure from pissing off, mocking, and angering his opponents. Extended rest holds. Eye pokes. Low blows. Distracted referees. Removing the padding from the turnbuckle. 5 Counts. Attempting to take out his opponent far from the ring for the count out win. Exiting the ring in battle royals till the numbers are dwindled. He enjoys employing a Boston Crab as a finishing submission because of how supremely simple it is. Conversely, he employs one of the world’s most complicated submissions, the Paradise Lock as well. Like many of his idols, J.J. JAY! uses a mist attack in many of his matches, in his case a Pink Mist, temporarily blinding his opponent. He will often over extend the WMC DDT by tilt-a-whirling way more than necessary. He will still attempt the chokeslam on larger opponents, occasionally using a turnbuckle or chair to make up for the height differences.

GIMMICK - J.J. JAY! is an oddball. Though naturally a face, he has a shitton of heel tendencies. We’ve already covered his cheating habits, but “Cosmic Horror” is the sort of guy who is primarily motivated by the unexpected. He’s an anarchist & anti-conformist at heart. And very much a believer that chaos is a ladder, and he’s eager to see what’s at the other end of it. J.J. JAY!’s big advantage with his fans is that he’s never motivated out of malice.

THE BOOK -
    Tying into the above, “Cosmic Horror” tends to parade around with the “Book of Cosmos”, a self-help tome that appears to be empty of any words anyone else might see, but J.J. JAY! treats it like a near bible and actively refers to it, especially when defending his actions. No one knows if he’s serious or not.

ENTRANCE - A la the music video for No Love, the arena is bathed in near darkness with a "hot pink" filtered version of everyone. He comes out from the crowd after the camera ventures around to find him & tends to take his sweet ass time getting to the ring. He will sign autographs on the way and happily take pictures. He wears a Chtulhu-style mask during his entrance. It's not completely uncommon for his opponents to attack him before the match to get him in the ring. J.J. JAY! knows to make the most out of every entrance because it might be your last, and also FWA's got a big entrance budget.

MOVESET -
    Backhand Slap, Cosmic Stretch (Octopus Hold), Front Flip Axe Handle, Back Flip Back Rake, Shin Kick, Double Underhook DDT, Headlock, Rest Holds, Limb Stomps, Biting, Finger Cracking, Hair Pulling.

SUBMISSION FINISHERS - Boston Crab. Paradise Lock. Sleeper Hold (Larger Opponents).

REGULAR FINISHERS - Chokeslam (Smaller Opponents). WMC (World’s Most Complicated) DDT (Extended Tilt-a-whirl inverted DDT) preceded by a Pink Mist spray.

THEME MUSIC - “No Love” - Death Grips

10 FUN FACTS -

1. In order to beat the world’s longest & recently established ETERNAL 24/7 Championship reign of 503 Days for New York-based Super Wrestling Company, “Cosmic Horror” moved to the burgeoning Indian wrestling scene to regularly defend his title against green workers. He officially returned on the 504th day & surrendered the title.
    2. Spicy food does not affect him at all.
    3. He once sold a “World” Title to pay off his student debt.
    4. He has won approximately 10% (73) of his career matches by count out.
    5. He has wrestled a two hour match and a three hour match. The three hour match began with a one hour staredown.
    6. He wears jock straps & goggles to every match to prevent eye pokes & low blows. He tapes his fingers too. He wears knee pads & elbow pads which are liable to have weapons in them. Referees beware. He will also use jock strap, goggles, wrist tapes to hurt his opponent (emotionally & physically) if he can.
    7. He’s accidentally joined 4 cults. Half of them in Mexico-based wrestling companies.
    8. He offers a handshake before & after every match (doesn’t always end well, given his tendencies) & loves starting matches with tests of strength or shoulder tackle competitions. 50/50 chance he cheats.
    9. He runs a very successful cameo account.
    10. He was a gymnast in his youth. Alas, he only enjoys showing his athletic skills when he feels there’s very little risk, and he’ll usually end it anticlimactically with a rake, eye poke, axe handle, or whatever else he can think of.

2020 RECORD - 3-1
    1. Yuna Funanori def. J.J. JAY!, Danny Toner, Mac Michaud, & Kayden Knox for the FWA Gauntlet Championship in a Devil's Night Scramble Match [0-1]
    2. J.J. JAY! def. Mike Valander [1-1]
    3. J.J. JAY! def. Saus X [2-1]
    4. J.J. JAY! def. Eli Black [3-1]

2021 RECORD -
    1. J.J. JAY! def. Gerald Grayson for the FWA X Championship in a X Rules Match [4-1]
    2. J.J. JAY! & Gerald Grayson def. Konchu Hao & HUMANITY [5-1]
    3. Michelle von Horowitz def. J.J. JAY! [5-2]

Cosmic Tales -
    1. Book 1: Lament at a Gauntlet Championship Shot
    2. Book 2: Fuck Scene Setting
    3. Book 3: All Beholders Go To Heaven
    4. Book 4: Cheat Until I Get My Win
    5. Book 5: A Heist
    6. Book 6 w/ Gerald Grayson: Not Again
    7. Book 7: Ode to the Dreamer

Cosmic Characters (TBC) -
    1. Reverse-Patches: a Beholder from the 34th Acquiterial Dimension who doubles as J.J. JAY!'s camera man, witness for his beloved audience

Last edited by Cuddlywhiskers; 02-19-2021 at 10:20 AM.

Status

Re: COSMIC HORROR • J.J. JAY!

I love it! Welcome back Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Chavez View Post

WEIGHT - Chunky For His Height

Same bro....saaame.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

This is sick, glad to see you back Jon

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Letterboxd

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Thanks pals!

Added entrance details. If I think of anything else relevant, I'll toss it up there.

All About That Ace

Status

SILENT TYPE • Quiet

SILENT TYPE
    Quiet

(pic base: varies based on show
    either itll be obvious based on my rp,
    or you can pick, idrc as long as hes not overly taller or shorter)

NAME - Quiet (Some people call him "The Halloween Guy")
    HEIGHT - Average (Around 6ft)
    WEIGHT - Well Built (Around 220 lbs but can look heavier based on disguise)
    AGE -
    BILLED FROM -
    Everywhere
    ALIGNMENT -
    Beyond Alignments
    FEUDS - N/A
    NON-FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS - Unknown

FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS -

- None
    FWA W/L RECORD -
    0-0-0

STYLE OF WRESTLING -
    Deathmatch. Quiet aims to brutalize his opponents with violence. In a regular match, he'll use everything possible at ringside. He will bite his opponent. He will rip up the ring. He will use steel steps. He'll use the ring ropes. He's ultraviolent. He's basically Vincent Blackbird's ideal in a wrestler. Although he doesn't focus on it, Quiet is actually quite the all arounder. He's able to match opponents in strength, speed, and athleticism and can fly with the best of opponents. While he doesn't utilize his technical acumen much, he's got an encyclopedic knowledge of wrestling moves and counters. He's a Deathmatch wrestler by choice, not because he can't do anything else. As with J.J. JAY!, Quiet is a rampant cheater. In fact, he cares very little for victory. He's been known for intentionally disqualifying himself if only to inflict even more violence on his opponent. He is only motivated by their pain. One QUIRK about Quiet is that he is deceptively true to his name. He DOES not audibly react to pain, he doesn't yell, talk with the referee. He just stares or silently grimaces.

GIMMICK - Quiet is weird. He doesn't talk. AT ALL. But he comes to the ring in a different outfit every show. He'll even play the part too (minus talking, of course). No one knows anything about Quiet except that he pals around with J.J. JAY! and is essentially his bodyguard. He's quite willing to act goofy and is impossible to figure out. In the ring though, Quiet is undoubtedly one of the opponents you least want to face. He scarcely cares for the rule and is more dedicated to hurting people than anything else. In the ring, J.J. JAY! likes to take charge of the match because he knows there's no controlling Quiet. This tends to end up with Quiet playing the hot tag aka murder tag.

ROLE - At the moment, he's just an option for J.J. JAY! to tag with. He should be more or less considered a bodyguard for J.J. JAY! but useful if we need J.J. JAY! to wrestle a tag match or if for storyline reasons J.J. JAY! needs to be replaced in a match. He follows JAY! absolutely EVERYWHERE. He will HAPPILY interfere in JAY!'s matches to help him win but he may not always succeed. He's just as likely to get banned from the ring, cost J.J. JAY! the match, as he is to doing his job well. While JAY! may yell at Quiet, he NEVER attacks him or accidentally hits Quiet. On the other hand, Quiet can botch and hit JAY! pretty often. I may expand his role sooner or later, but this should be fine for now.

ENTRANCE - Generally he just accompanies J.J. JAY! to the ring. There's nothing particular about how he behaves but he might act to mimic whatever outfit he's in. If he is teaming with someone not named J.J. JAY!, he'll just follow along their entrance.

MOVESET -
    Spinning Backfist, Lariat, Death Valley Driver on Apron, Double Leg Drop on Opponent on Steel Steps, Running Drop Kick to Opponent against Barricade, Coast to Coast Dropkick, Straight Punch

SUBMISSION FINISHERS - Bulldog Choke

REGULAR FINISHERS - Brass Knuckle Shot, Punt (100% MATCH ENDER FINISHER), Grounded Hammerlock into Inverted Armbreaker (Penta's The Sacrifice - should make opponent's arm useless, usually match ender but not 100%)

THEME MUSIC - “No Love” - Death Grips (Or whoever he is teaming with)

10 COSTUMES -

1. Gobbledy Gooker (for my boy Michael Garcia)
    2. Suicide
    3. Pentagon Jr.
    4. Predator
    5. Power Ranger
    6. Inflatable Dinosaur
    7. Michael Myers
    8. Pennywise
    9. Jason
    10. La Parka
    11. Deadpool aka Merc w/o A Mouth!
    12. Black Noir
    13. Snake Eyes
    14. Bloodhound

2020 RECORD -

Last edited by Cuddlywhiskers; 12-03-2020 at 01:50 PM.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quiet is this world's version of Meng
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

No Salum, no buys.

Join FWA =)

All About That Ace

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    No Salum, no buys.
    I think it was needed to not have dissonance with his use in other people's stuff. I was being too loose with what I wanted his personality to be and what it was.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

Quote Originally Posted by noJ View Post
    I think it was needed to not have dissonance with his use in other people's stuff. I was being too loose with what I wanted his personality to be and what it was.
    Nah I jest, I get it. Was fun though

Join FWA =)

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

new base pic

Thread Information