Status
      Country                    Australia

KOWC 2020 Bracket & Discussion

KING OF WRESTLINGCLIQUE 2020

The Bracket

The EC Bracket

Tig (1) vs BattleTank (32)
    Shade (16) vs Slick Mitch (17)
    The Golden One (9) vs Mr. Peanutbutter (24)
    Shawn (8) vs OMB (25)

The Jiggy Bracket

RainShaker (4) vs Order (29)
    Ed (13) vs Beartholomew Loochington (20)
    Postman Dave (12) vs Stojy (21)
    Baldrick (5) vs Big Papa (28)

The Fuji Vice Bracket

Wang Chung (2) vs MC 16 (31)
    Silky B Badd (15) vs White Rhyno (18)
    SuperSaiyan (10) vs Broc Lobster (23)
    Man (7) vs Jim (26)

The Smooth Jazz Wolf Bracket

Wolf Beast (3) vs King Steventon (30)
    An Original Name (14) vs Smooth Jazz Wolf (19)
    Jimmy King (11) vs Shock (22)
    Sully (6) vs Marketh (27)

The Stats
    - Will this year be the year of the first-ever back-to-back WC King? Last year's winner, The EC, tumbled down to the no. 24 seed, seventeen slots down from his previous year's entry point. During his journey to the throne last year he defeated the likes of Silk and Big Papa, before tying with Wolf Beast twice and Ed once, finally winning the crown in a heartstopping five-way finale against Ed, Wolf Beast, Keefmoon, and Fuji Vice. Will his new name this year trick people into voting for him and finally achieving a back-to-back reign?

- The owner of the coveted no. 1 seed is none other than Tig, this year's winner of the WC Rumble. Certainly an odds-on favorite, he faces off against BattleTank in a battle that will surely be heralded as one benefiting of the gods.

- As for who was nominated the fastest, WC Legend Wang Chung shot up to the no. 2 seed almost instantly, up two slots from last year! Outstanding! He faces a beloved staff member in MC 16 at no. 31, who can easily score an upset.

- Once again the sausage party that is WC means that there's only one women competitor, Silky B Badd, at no. 15. Silk, what's it like having an entire stat point to yourself? Anyway, she faces endangered veteran White Rhyno at no. 18.

- We have three previous kings returning to joust at the reigns this year: The EC/Mr Peanutbutter at no. 24, Smooth Jazz Wolf at no. 19, and Jim at no. 26. Fuji Vice, a former king in himself, gracefully gave up his spot to allow someone else a shot at the crown. All praise be unto him.

- We've got seven Hall of Famers contesting for the crown this year - Ed, Big Papa, Jimmy King, Jim, King Steventon, and Shock. Exactly the same amount as last year! Maybe there's a hidden HoF cap.

---

The first bracket poll will be up tomorrow. Until then, discuss, predict, bribe and threaten your fellow WC users for their backing.

Spoiler:

Loochy Zbearsko

Status
      Country                    Liechtenstein

Re: KOWC 2020 Bracket & Discussion

Oh no... It's Ed! Another short trip to the KOWC tournament for the Looch...

All the anticipation and excitement for weeks, just to experience another Round 1 knockout...

This is how it must have felt. The lowcarder, who tries to make a name for himself in the shootfight tournament, just to show the higher ups that he can be a viable asset to the company... but then gets the big man put in front of him, who'll beat the shit out of him, just to reassure the lowcarder, that he always was and always will be a mere curiosity in the history books of the company...

Good luck to everyone, you magnificent bastards!

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Good luck one and all. Just know you will never be as generous and benevolent as I..... wait where's my bracket gone?! I've been decieved.

I'm only here to watch Ed not win.

UP THE HUNGARY
    Peter Gulacsi, Denes Dibusz, Adam Bogdan
    Gergo Lovrencsics, Endre Botka, Adam Lang, Akos Kecskes, Attila Fiola, Willi Orban, Attila Szalai, Bendeguz Bolla
    Loic Nego, Adam Nagy, Laszlo Kleinheisler, David Siger, Daniel Gazdag, Andras Schafer, Tamas Cseri, Filip Holender

Adam Szalai, Roland Sallai, Nemanja Nikolic, Kevin Varga, Roland Varga, Szabolcs Schon, Janos Hahn

World Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Wow I have my own bracket now?

Jungle Life

Status
      Country                    United States

Shit im in this lol oh and im going against Shawn im bout to be decimated in the first rd

Spoiler:

Thread Information