Thread: FIGHT NIGHT RESULTS 07/24/2020

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

FIGHT NIGHT RESULTS 07/24/2020

A cold open starts the Fight Night broadcast. The cameras picks up Michelle von Horrowitz as she stalks down the corridors. The crowd inside the arena goes absolutely batshit crazy for her sighting. They scream and cheer wildly as Michelle von Horrowitz has her usual rude scowl, a resting bitch face that the bitchiest of people only dream of.

She passes a three-person crew, who cut their conversation short to sip their coffee and watch her walk by. A production assistant with a clipboard does the same, and when Michelle fires a look back at her, she quickly exits the shot. The former FWA X Division Champion shakes her head ruefully and continues around a corner.

Rod Sterling: It looks as if MvH has a purpose here tonight in Norfolk. And she's starting it real real early!

Christian Quinn: We’re still quite a while away from our main event, guys, but von Horrowitz is here early and looking for answers.

Stood halfway down this particular corridor, on either side of the General Manager’s office door, are two imposing figures. One of them, muscle-bound and neanderthal-esque, scratches at his temple and looks thoroughly out of place in his sharp but ill-fitting suit. The other is slightly more accustomed to such a style, but his idiocy is given away by his indoor sunglasses. Michelle continues to stride towards the door that the New Breed closely guard. The two step closer together as she approaches.

MvH: Calm down, trogs. I have an appointment with your beloved puppet master. If only you could read, you could check his appointment book.

The Protege: The General Manager is indisposed at the moment.

You can’t be sure if he is meeting her gaze, his eyes hidden behind the dark shades, but it certainly seems like he’s doing his best to ignore her.

The woman quite clearly grows impatient, rolling her eyes and pushing her tangled and short blond hair out of them. Her next words elicit a massive laugh from inside the arena.

MvH: You mean he’s taking a shit?

The Protege: I mean he is conducting the sort of business that makes this show, and your employment, possible.

The young man has a handsome smile, but an unpleasant and cunning way about him.

MvH: And when will he be back?

The Prototype just continues to flex his muscles, threatening to burst out of his suit. His tag team partner speaks for the pair of them.

The Protege: It’s difficult to say.

Michelle smirks, and taps her foot against the floor to symbolize her growing impatience.

MvH: You mind if I take a look?

She reaches for the handle, but the Prototype puts out a hand to cut her off. Hughes let out a slow but nervous chuckle, and puts his own hand on his tag team partner’s shoulder to placate him.

The Protege: Please… be my guest.

He pushes open the door himself, and Michelle walks forward into what is quite clearly an empty office. She stares at his chair, pushed in behind his desk, and feels the rage quickly building inside of her. She clenches her fists, involuntarily grinds her teeth, her back to the camera… And then, after a moment, she opens her palms and lets out a deep breath. A calm wave washes over her. Her body seems a lot less tight and contorted afterwards, and she turns to face the Blackbird’s bodyguards.

MvH: Unlike you jobbers, I have an actual match tonight, and I’m far from dressed for it. I’ll be back next week, at the start of the show. His refusal to meet me doesn’t fill me with confidence. Your boss was the first on the scene, and was quick to vacate my championship when I was sucking oxygen from a tube in the back of an ambulance. This all implicates him, and you two monkeys by extension. If he’s not here waiting for me next week, you two are responsible.

She turns away from the New Breed, and the camera follows her as she rounds another corner and walks down a corridor. An interviewer - a new one that Michelle has never seen before - is comparing notes with a producer, but pauses to look over the top of them at von Horrowitz as she passes. The wrestler emerges in the canteen area, and cuts straight across it on her way back to her locker room. The camera continues to follow her in a long tracking shot (not quite Scorsese but a fair stab at it), watching on as local enhancement talent, ring-crew, members of the press, and various other low-level employees eat their fill. The majority of them pause momentarily when they spot MvH, keeping a wary eye on the young woman, as if she was a cornered animal and they wished only to avoid confrontation.

She disappears through another set of double doors (a roadie leaning on a speaker places) his newspaper aside to watch her go) and into another corridor. Two local tag team wrestlers, the Milkers or something like that, clock her from five or ten meters and decide it’s a good idea to disappear into a nearby locker room. One more turn takes her past a half-dozen of the guys from the ring crew, each of which falls silent and forgets what they were talking about as they become aware of her presence.

Eventually, she arrives at her locker room door. She enters, and slams it shut behind her. But just mere seconds after she’s violently closed the door there is a knock at it, gentle yet somehow loud before it then swings open quickly. Michelle immediately expects to find some ridiculous nobody standing there as she turns on her heels only to find the Goddess of Opportunities herself; Gabrielle. She wears that familiar smirk of hers well as she eyes Michelle up and down. For her part, her anger subsided for just a moment before giving way to surprise only to quickly turn back into anger and annoyance at having Gabrielle barge in here. When she realized who it was, she warily eyed her up and continued to smoke her cigarette.

There’s just silence at first, these two women just staring at each other waiting for the other to make the first move, before Gabrielle steps back and holds her hands up as if to surrender her part of these hostilities.

Gabrielle: Michelle… you’re looking well. Back up on your feet… no lingering injuries.

Taking her final drag and stubbing the end of the cigarette out on her bench, Michelle reaches into her bag and retrieves her pads and boots. All the while, she never removes her eyes from the newcomer.

MvH: Are you lost?

As she speaks, she pulls the first of her knee pads over her foot, adjusting its position at the joint. Gabrielle just stares at Michelle, there’s an undeniable uneasiness in the air between these two women before Gabrielle finally speaks again.

Gabrielle: Lost? I know my way around every Arena in the Country dear Michelle. No I came to see you… Did you not ask for those with information to come forward just last week?

Michelle picks up the second knee pad, moving it into position upon her leg. She adjusts the straps on both of them and, deciding to pause her preparations whilst in the Goddess's presence, leans forward to observe the newcomer. She was beautiful in the most conventional of senses, as if God had used a tick-list when he created her. But there was something more abstract hidden beyond her eyes. Something wild and sad that Michelle couldn't quite place.

MvH: You have something for me?

Gabrielle again waits before answering, choosing to just face off with Michelle in a continuous moment that has the fans in the arena bubbling with anticipation.

Gabrielle: I’ve heard so many different names thrown out there, so many different speculations as to who attacked you. I’ve even heard my name thrown into that conversation.

What would I have to gain there?

But forget that, this isn’t about me. I’ve heard the accusations that Alyster is the one who attacked you. I can’t stand for that, I can’t let his name be dragged through the mud like that. He’s far too good a person to sink that low. If Alyster wanted to get his hands on you, if he wanted that X Championship he would have taken it from you face to face.

A rare intensity has overcome the Goddess, usually so poised, so seductive, so elegant. She’s being more blunt and stern in her tone here. No playfulness, just sticking up for her newest friend. Michelle slaps her knees, and then pushes herself up to her feet.

MvH: I have to assume you're not just here to tell me who didn't assault me last week. And, though I'm sure as a judge of character you're above reproach, I'm looking for something a little more concrete than that. Your thoughts and feelings do very little in the way of satisfying me.

She puts her hands on her hips, a stark contrast to the elegant woman in front of her. She is dressed in her standard black hoody, and though she has managed to change into her wrestling shorts she hasn't yet gotten as far as her boots. She is ill-dressed for such a confrontation. Gabrielle just rolls her eyes as that familiar smirk of hers crosses her lips, that smile that has wrapped so many around her little finger in the past, though Michelle is unfazed by her charm.

Gabrielle: For a woman who has a lot to gain from what I know, from what I saw… you sure aren’t being very welcoming or hospitable. Do you not want to know?

Michelle sits back down, rolling up the sleeve of her hoody and readying an arm pad. She proceeds to pull it over her elbow, continuing to eye up her counterpart mistrustfully.

MvH: I'm interested in everything that everyone has to say on the matter. All the pieces matter, my tulip. But one must also consider the source. You've already somewhat tipped your hand, Gabrielle, when you speak of your partner and his innocence. It hasn't escaped me that our Alyster has been writing my name upon his mirror in lipstick for quite some time. You have a vested interest in my investigation, make no mistake. But I will listen. Please, go on…

She goes to work on the second elbow pad, refusing to give Gabrielle too much of her attention. The alluring Goddess takes a moment to tussle her long dark brunette hair over her shoulders before spilling what she knows.

Gabrielle: Well as I am sure you are aware, one of my missions in life is to constantly know the whereabouts of Dave Sullivan...at all times. Now it wasn’t him I saw but rather his until recently estranged partner...Ty Johnson…

As she finishes adjusting her final pad, the mention of our world champion's name is enough to arouse some interest. Von Horrowitz cocks an eyebrow, and with a furrowed brow looks up at the Goddess. She reads her face again, and it's difficult to detect deception in it. But some people are better at hiding it than others…

MvH: It's a rosy position you're in. Truly. Being able to keep such a close eye on our champion. Others don't have it so lucky.

She takes her wrestling boots out of her bag, beginning to lace up the left one.

MvH: And what exactly did you see the King's favorite new boy doing?

Gabrielle: A rosy position indeed… all I had to do was fell a giant three times my size in a cage… but I digress.

Mr. Johnson seemed very eager to find you, like he really needed to see you in a way that… I don't think any man has ever wanted to see me. If you understand what that could entail. I don't think he was planning on making a friendly visit…

Michelle looks at her through narrowed eyes, unsure what to make of the Goddess and her warnings. She's finished lacing up her boots, and stands to face off with Gabrielle once again.

MvH: This wouldn't have anything to do with the contract you've been walking around with recently, of course? There's no ulterior motive that you could have for souring my opinion of Dave and his new prince?

She wasn't biting just yet, and after smiling softly and warmly at the Caramel Goddess she walks around her, towards the door.

MvH: But I am grateful for you coming, and showing your hand, no matter which way the cards end up falling. Now, you should go and find that partner who you're so desperate to protect. I'm sure he's missing you. I have my own match to prepare for.

Gabrielle doesn’t budge.

Gabrielle: I came to you with the truth… if you want to ignore it, thats on you Michelle. But Alyster had nothing to do with what happened to you… Ty is your man.

Gabrielle looks MvH up and down briefly before smirking and then making her exit.

LIVE FROM THE Wells Fargo Center
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020

Pyrotechnics explode into the arena as the camera pans around the ring to each section and corner of the fans. Rod Sterling's voice is the first we hear, shouting a welcome to everyone watching from home. Daniella Kennedy and Christian Quinn chime in with their opening remarks, and Rod Sterling explodes with excitement as a group of fans holding up a "The Division Rules" sign is focused on.

Rod Sterling: FANS! WE ARE SO GLAD YOU'RE WITH US TONIGHT! ... WE HAVE AN ACTION-PACKED FIGHT NIGHT ON THE ROAD TO DIVISION'S RULES! WE HAVE FOUR TAG TEAM MATCHES IN THE RETRIBUTION BRACKET! FOUR TEAMS MOVE ON AND FOUR GO HOME! WE WILL HEAR FROM MICHAEL GARCIA AND DAVE SULLIVAN, THE DIVISION AND GOLDEN AND RAMON. CYRUS TRUTH VERSUS KRASH!

Christian Quinn: It's going to be absolutely CHAOTIC tonight. I can feel it!

Daniella Kennedy: The Toner Brothers versus Sullivan and Ty Johnson. Alyster Black and Gabrielle versus The Undisputed Alliance. Gerald Grayson and Michelle von Horrowitz versus Nova Diamond and Kevin Cromwell's debilitating friendship!

Rod Sterling: But first ... The Affliction!

There's a mixed reaction as Kayden Knox walks out onto the stage. He silently and confidently begins his descent towards the ring…

Kurt Harrington: Ladies and gentlemen, the next contest is an Elite Tag Team Classic match scheduled for one-fall… Introducing first… from Sin City, Las Vegas… KAYDEN KNOX!!

Rod Sterling: Here comes the first member of the Affliction, guys, and certainly this team will look to get back to winning ways after their defeat against Cyrus Truth and Eli Black last Fight Night.

Christian Quinn: Indeed… retribution is the name of the game in this bracket, and with a 1-1 record in this tournament so far you would expect the Affliction to be ones to watch…

Kayden stops just short of climbing into the ring, and waits as his music fades out…

There’s yet another mixed reaction, with more boos than there are cheers, as the number one contender for the FWA World Heavyweight Championship walks into the arena. He smiles and nods, beats his chest, and then follows his partner down the ramp.

Kurt Harrington: And his tag team partner… from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania… he weighs in tonight at three hundred and seventy five pounds… The Carnegie Carnivore… MICHAEL GARCIA!

Rod Sterling: And here comes our number one contender for Dave Sullivan's FWA World Championship…

Christian Quinn: And the Monster of the Midway will surely have one eye on that match, due to take place at Division's Rules this Sunday…

Daniella Kennedy: There were some questions about that after last week's loss to Golden and Ramon, but it's last chance saloon here tonight and Garcia needs to be fully focused on the task at hand…

Garcia gets to the bottom of the ramp and shares a fist bump with Kayden Knox, before the two slide into the ring. Their music fades out…

“Prodigal Son” by Kid Rock hits and after a few moments Mike and Louis Valander walk out onto the stage. The reaction is generally positive, but there are some areas of boos amongst the assembled Pittsburgh crowd. They begin their walk towards the ring.

Kurt Harrington: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and thirty five pounds… they are Mike and Louis… THE VALANDERS!

Rod Sterling: Here comes another team that will be desperate to get back to winning ways here tonight...

Christian Quinn: That's correct. If either of these teams want to challenge The Elite for their tag team championships, then they MUST avoid defeat here tonight. The stakes are high!

The brothers are in the ring, on the second turnbuckle and posing for the fans. Their music fades away, and the referee makes his final checks before calling for the bell.

The Elite Tag Team Classic
    Retribution Bracket
    The Affliction vs. The Valanders

The match begins with Big Mike and Littler Mike, who circle the ring whilst eyeing one another up. Garcia tries to engage Valander in a collar and elbow tie up, but the smaller man is able to evade and go behind, before following up with a stiff kick to the knees. Garcia stumbles but keeps his feet, turns, and tries to grab Valander again. He ducks and hits the ropes, and then hits the turning Garcia with a low drop kick! Big Mike goes down but gets straight back up again, but Valander rocks him with a standing drop kick, sending Big Mike into a corner. Valander follows him in with a running clothesline, and when Garcia stumbles from the corner he's hit with a bull dog!

Rod Sterling: A strong start here from Mike Valander, bowling Garcia over with an explosive series of offensive moves!

Christian Quinn: And he tags in his brother, who immediately begins to climb to the top rope.

Daniella Kennedy: He's going to go high risk early on in this one, waiting patiently on the top for Garcia to get to his feet. He goes for a cross-body…

Rod Sterling: No! Garcia catches him in mid-air! And then he throws Louis into his own corner with a fall-away slam! How quickly the tides can turn!

Garcia tags in Kayden Knox, who takes a couple of steps across the apron. Louis gets to his feet, and Knox attempts a springboard clothesline. He's far more successful with his aerial move, and Louis hits the mat hard. Knox goes for a cover…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Louis kicks out, and Knox drags him to his feet. He Irish whips him into his corner and, after unleashing a torrent of hard lefts and rights to Louis' midriff, he tags in Garcia. Garcia comes in and lifts Louis up, before putting him back onto the mat with a sidewalk slam! Garcia takes a moment to pose for the fans…

Rod Sterling: This audience is letting Garcia know exactly what they think of him!

Christian Quinn: It'll be interesting to see who the crowd side with when the big man goes one on one with Sullivan at Division's Rules next week…

Rod Sterling: That's true, but here, against the popular team of the Valander Brothers, it's obvious whose side Philadelphia is on…

Garcia has been patiently waiting for Louis to get to his feet, and then charges over to knock him back down with a big boot! He tags in Kayden, who comes in and hoists Louis up in a front face lock. He takes him over with a snap suplex, pops the hips, gets up, and then hits a fisherman's! He bridges for the cover…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Knox gets to his feet, but rather than going back to Louis, he charges to the Valander corner and knocks Mike off it with a forearm smash! Mike Valander is incensed, and he slides into the ring to have his say. The official is straight over to him, trying to get the illegal man out, and the Affliction takes full advantage. Garcia comes into the ring and the pair unleash a torrent of stomps on Louis. Just as the referee is finishing up with Mike Valander, Garcia slaps his own hands together and fools the ref into thinking a tag has been made. Garcia continues the assault, picking Louis up and putting his head between his legs. He hoists him up and slams him down with a power bomb! This time Garcia goes for a cover…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Rod Sterling: An impressive show of resilience here from Louis Valander, but you've got to wonder how much more of this he can take.

Garcia picks Louis up by the hair and just man handles him into the corner. He follows up with a trio of knife edge chops and a trio of European uppercut. He drives a shoulder into Louis' gut, and then lifts him up to a seated position on the top rope before tagging in Knox. Kayden comes in and hits a vicious slap to Valander. He then starts to climb up towards the top roe with Mike Valander…

Christian Quinn: This could go horribly wrong here, guys…

Daniella Kennedy: Kayden Knox is perhaps thinking top rope superplex…?

Rod Sterling: No! A top rope hurricanrana instead!! Louis Valander is THROWN across the ring!

Christian Quinn: But maybe a little further than Knox was expecting! Louis rolls all the way to his own corner… And Mike Valander is able to tag himself in!

Mike leaps over the top rope, and he takes Knox down with a clothesline! Kayden gets to his feet, but then he eats a drop kick from Valander! Mike charges over at Garcia and then hits him with a forearm, knocking him from the apron. He turns around to see Knox charging at him, but he's able to use Kayden's momentum against him with a flap jack!

Christian Quinn: Mike Valander has been on the outside for a long time, and now he's letting out all of the frustration that's been building on the apron!

Mike Garcia slides into the ring, but Mike Valander is waiting for him with a boot to the midsection… And then a spike DDT! Kayden is up, but he eats an STO! Mike roars and beats his chest, the crowd firmly on his side after the shift in momentum!

Rod Sterling: It looks like Mike Valander is setting up for the killer blow… He's waiting for Knox to get to his feet…

Christian Quinn: But look at Louis, he's setting up on the apron…

Knox slowly staggers to his feet, just as Mike Valander tees him up, and Louis Valander starts a springboard attack… Louis flies through the air, attempting a clothesline… But Mike Garcia appears from nowhere to tackle Knox to the ground and out of harm's way! Louis Valander crashes into his older brother and sends him down to the mat!!

… and then he turns around into the Pittsburgh Pendulum! Garcia gets all of the End of Days, and Louis is taken out completely!!

Rod Sterling: And now it's Knox's turn to tee up Mike Valander… He waits for the older brother to get to his feet…

Daniella Kennedy: And he puts him in his patented dragon sleeper! He wraps him in a body scissors and Valander goes to the mat!

Christian Quinn: Mike Valander has no choice but to tap out!!

Winners: Kayden Knox and Mike Garcia at 10:14, via submission

Knox takes a few moments before he relinquishes the hold, and when he does it seems that Mike Valander has passed out completely. The referee rolls him out of the ring so that he can get some help, and then does the same for Louis…

Kurt Harrington: Here are your winners… Michael Garcia and Kayden Knox… THE AFFLICTION!!

The official lifts the winners' hands into the air, and afterwards Garcia and Knox bump fists and share a smile.

Rod Sterling: Well, the Affliction is able to get back to winning ways in the Elite Tag Team Classic here, and they will face the winners of our main event in the next round…

Christian Quinn: That's right, Rod, and that means either Nova Diamond and Kevin Cromwell, or Gerald Grayson and MvH.

Daniella Kennedy: But before that, Garcia will have a huge championship match this Sunday against Dave Sullivan. Things are certainly looking rosy for the Monster of the Midway at the moment!

The scene ends with Garcia and Knox on opposite turnbuckles, celebrating their win as we fade to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------

The Milk Men are already ringside when the commercial ends and feed returns. Their generic theme music halts, and "Sick" by Adelitas Way hits. The Prototype comes out first, followed by "The Protege" Sean Hughes. The pair come towards the ring with the crowd largely jeering and booing.

Rod Sterling: The New Breed have suspiciously emerged in the last two weeks since the tag team tournament started. The New Breed was left out of the tournament, the only tag team not in it.

Daniella Kennedy: Yeah, they should have been in it! They're former tag team champions!

Christian Quinn: The New Breed were inactive for weeks, months even. Sean Hughes helped "The Prodigy" Mike Parr in the cage match against Krash. That led to the co-champions result and decision! But then Mike Parr had a change of heart, and he punted The New Breed out of his good graces!

Rod Sterling: The New Breed retaliated and Sean Hughes hit his superkick on Mike Parr! That was two Fight Night shows ago. And then they won a handicap match. And it seems like The New Breed are in Lord Vincent's pocket. They're serving as his security!

Christian Quinn: We saw it last Fight Night. We saw it tonight, too.

The Protege and The Prototype walk into the ring slowly, inconspicuously. Then Hughes and The Prototype cheap-shot punch the two Milk Men wrestlers. Then begin beating down their opponents into the turnbuckle. The referee backs them up and finally asks for one wrestler.

The New Breed vs. The Milk Men

The Prototype starts it against one of the Milk Men. The Prototype runs right through with a running knee strike. Then a dragon suplex. The Prototype tags in The Protege, who hits a top-rope plancha to take down The Milk Man. Sean Hughes whips The Milk Man into the ropes. His partner makes a blind tag. Hughes clotheslines the Milk Man down and then hits a superkick right under the jaw to the other Milk Man.

Hughes tags in The Prototype, who steps over the top rope with his large frame. The Prototype lifts up the Milk Man for a belly-to-back suplex. The Protege hits the superkick and The Prototype hits the belly-to-back suplex for the superkick-plex finisher! The pinfall is elementary, as The Prototype puts his forearm into the throat of The Milk Man. It's an easy 1-2-3.

Winners: The New Breed

"The Protege" Sean Hughes and The Prototype have their hands high in the air. The New Breed look dominant in their return to tag team action in the FWA. Sean Hughes gives a back slap to The Prototype and says, "Those tag titles are ours soon. With us helping the GM, we're going to be back to the TOP."

--------------------------------------------------------

“Go to Sleep” hits to a big pop for The Wildcard, and as the opening lyrics from Eminem begin to play, Randall steps out on stage looking pissed off, he’s wearing a black denim vest with his last name spray painted on the back in orange. He stomps down the ramp to the ring with his fists balled up and ready for a fight...

Kurt Harrington: Making his way to the ring, now residing in Truth or Consequences, NM and weighing in 234lb, he is “The Wildcard”...Jason Randall!

Randall tosses away his vest as he paces around the ring and cracks his neck…

The sound of a harp is heard around the arena and then followed by Charlie XCX’s “Vroom Vroom”, and Alexandra Marie appears on stage and she’s soon followed by her client, Orion. Alexandra proudly holds her arms out, showing him off like he’s some work of art or a prized possession. Orion walks past his manager towards the ring, while Alexandra follows in tow.

Kurt Harrington: and his opponent, being accompanied by Alexandra Marie and weighing in at 265lb...Orion!

"The Wildcard" Jason Randall vs. Orion

Just like his match last show with Mike Valander, it starts off with Orion rushing at Randall in the corner trying to jump the gun, but Randall manages to avoid contact allowing Orion to hit the corner. Randall begins to pummel Orion in the corner with wild punches and then mudhole stomps to the delight of the crowd, while Alexandra Marie looks on absolutely irate and is yelling at the referee.

Rod Sterling: Orion getting ahead himself early on, which unfortunately doesn’t work out well in his favor

Daniella Kennedy: Yeah but not for long, Rod...look!

Orion powers himself back up from the corner while Randall had played to the crowd a bit too long, and just as he turns around he’s clobbered with a massive lariat from Orion!

Daniella Kennedy: Randall momentarily taking his eye off the ball and he pays for it!

Christian Quinn: He should have known better than that! Don’t ever take your eyes off of your opponent, not even for a second!

Randall is down on the mat and Orion continues to assault him with several stomps to the chest and stomach area. Orion brings Randall up and lifts him up high in position for a stalling suplex, but just as Orion is about to bring Randall down, Randall drops down behind Orion and drills him with a clothesline to the back of the head! Orion is on one knee and Randall has him in his sights with the finger gun pointing at Orion...Kill-Shot! The knee trembler connects and Randall makes the cover…

ONE!
    TWO!
    NO!

Orion kicks out! Randall lies in wait now as Orion is slowly rising to his feet, and Randall goes for the kick to the gut, which usually precedes Snake Eyes...but Orion catches him by the boot and levels him with another lariat! Orion leans against the ropes now, holding his head and still trying to recover from the knee to the head moments ago. Randall is up and Orion clocks him with a running big boot! Orion then brings Randall up and wastes no time bringing him back down with a back body drop! Orion with the cover now…

ONE!
    TWO!
    NO!

Randall kicks out this time! Orion now waits as Randall is getting up and Orion goes for his running forearm Orion’s Whip, but Randall ducks out of the way and gets behind Orion...spins him around...kicks him in the gut...SNAKE EYES! Randall drops down and hooks the far leg…

ONE!
    TWO!
    THREE!

Kurt Harrington: The winner of the match, Jason Randall!

Randall has his arm raised and revels in the victory while Orion is dragged out of the ring by Alexandra Marie….

“Popular Monster” hits and Randall looks towards the entrance area as the music for Kayden Knox plays, but after a few seconds no one comes out and Randall senses something is up and just as he turns around he’s tackled from behind by Knox with a spear takedown! The two of them begin to throw punches at each other as they roll around the ring, and Knox gains the upper hand as he’s raining down punches on The Wildcard before retreating to the outside and grabs a steel chair from ringside…

Knox re-enters the ring and as Randall is getting up...BAM! CHAIR TO THE MIDSECTION! RANDALL IS DOUBLED OVER NOW! CRACK! CHAIR ACROSS THE BACK AND RANDALL DROPS TO THE MAT IN A HEAP! Knox now lies in wait as Randall is beginning to stir...MALICE INTENT CURB STOMP! Knox then drags a lifeless Randall over to the ring rope and handcuffs him to it

Daniella Kennedy: What is he planning on doing?

Just then there’s a commotion from the crowd and it’s Randall’s girlfriend, Penny!

Rod Sterling: We haven’t seen Penny in months! What is she doing here?!

She’s running down to the ring and she checks on Randall as Knox backs away, unsure of what to make of this. Penny kneels down and she’s checking on Jason, then she turns her attention to Knox, and Penny goes to slap him but Knox grabs her by the hand and knees her in the stomach! He then lifts her up...LEAVING LAS VEGAS!

Randall has come to and realizes what Knox has done, and he's irate but there's nothing he can do...

Knox grabs Penny by the hair now and holds her up, and yells at Randall while holding Penny by her hair…

“I WANT YOU TO WATCH WHAT I DO TO HER!”

“YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH! DON'T YOU DARE!"

Knox throws Penny back down and kneels down near her face, and plants a soft kiss on her forehead, which enrages Randall even more...Penny is beginning to stir as Knox lies in wait...PUNT KICK! PUNT KICK TO THE SKULL OF PENNY! RANDALL IS GOING BALLISTIC AS KNOX SLITHERS OUT OF THE RING!

Referees arrive on the scene now and free Randall from his handcuffs, he immediately runs over to Penny and holds her in his arms while looking up at Knox on stage, Randall is seething with rage as the show cuts to a commercial

-----------------------------------------------------

We cut to the back, and see the figures of two wrestlers in a corridor. One of them, a woman with a pale complexion and short, messy blonde hair, sits with her back against the wall. She repeatedly bounces a tennis ball off the ground and into the opposite wall, catching it upon re-approach. Next to her is a young man - tall and lean and full of anxiety - pacing back and forth with his hands in his pockets. They are Michelle von Horrowitz and Gerald Grayson, and the contrast between them is stark.

MvH: ”You need to calm down. The more you worry, the less confident I become.”

Gerald Grayson: ”What do you think I’m doing? I’m trying, alright?!”

Grayson stops his pacing, but instead pulls out a brown bag from seemingly out of nowhere and begins breathing heavily into it.

Gerald Grayson: ”This is our last shot…”

Another heavy breath.

Gerald Grayson: ”We lose, we’re done. We can’t let this be the end of the Grayson and von Horrowitz Connection.”

Both of Michelle's eyebrows are involuntarily raised. She pauses her throwing of the ball momentarily, allowing her gaze to drift over to the frantically pacing Grayson.

MvH: ”We are not called the Grayson and von Horrowitz Connection.”

She bounces the ball again, watching it hit the wall and then catching it once more with her right hand.

MvH: ”I don't know why you insist that we have a team name. We don't need a team name. And you've got to forget about last week…”

When she bounces her tennis ball once more, Gerald leans over and catches it.

Gerald Grayson: ”It’s the little things that add up to teamwork, you know? Plus, we can’t forget about last week. Last week is literally “what not to do in a tag team match 101.” We can easily clean up those mistakes in our match tonight. What do you say?”

He throws the ball back into the air and she catches it. Grayson has his arms outstretched, almost as if he’s looking to go for a hug. Michelle responds with a firm and rather surprised shake of the head. Gerald pulls away rather sheepishly, but then both of their attentions are aroused by the entrance of a newcomer. He walks into the shot, and that alone is enough to make MvH climb up to her feet, allowing the ball to drop out of her hand and bounce away down the corridor.

The ball stops at an unknown person's foot. A pair of boots becomes a pair of legs. Then black wrestling tights. Then the figure of "The Prodigy" Mike Parr, whose presence gets a wild crowd pop. Parr slowly bends down and picks up the ball. Michelle von Horrowitz stretches out her hand, and Parr places it right in her palm.

Mike Parr: You know ... I was watching earlier and saw what Gabrielle said to you.

MvH: About?

Mike Parr: About Ty Johnson. He was looking for you the night you got attacked. And I'm not one to point fingers and be accusatory. I'm past that. But ... Gabrielle said it, and it made me think. I'm just wanting to be helpful.

MvH: Helpful, eh?

Mike Parr: Yes. Didn't you want some information? I didn't think anything of it in the moment, or even until tonight, but I wanted you to know that he was acting a little ... off.

MvH: Is that your perception on things?

Parr doesn't respond, instead shrugging his shoulders.

MvH: Listen, Mike Parr. I don't trust you. Not for a second, a millisecond. All the sudden you've got this Boy Scout leaf going on, shedding your negative baggage. I mean, sure, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near The New Breed if I could help it. I wouldn't even want to wrestle them, much less tag with them, for fear of contracting a virus of ineptitude.

But your sudden change is ... well, it's a little for pause. So don't think you're written off my list of who it could be. Or your partner, Krash. Or Gabrielle. Or anyone on this roster.

But, it seems like two people place Ty Johnson at the scene, or at least around it, with my name in his mouth and on his mind. That's something. So I'll handle this my way, and I'll learn real fast whether Ty Johnson WAS behind it. And whether Dave Sullivan was part of this.

Mike Parr: Hey. I'm just trying to do the right thing. I'm not a part of this.

MvH: You know what? People who say they're doing the right thing ... are usually NOT doing the right thing.

Michelle lightly tosses the ball into the air, catches it, and then walks off. "The Prodigy" remains in the scene, watching her walk off. He looks honest and sincere and looks around before walking in the other direction.
    -----------------------------------------------------

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BOW DOWN!

“Bow Down” by I Prevail hits and as the song kicks in, Savage and Fenix step out to a big pop, more so for Nate Savage as it’s his hometown...

Kurt Harrington: Making their way to the ring, weighing in at a combined weight of 476 lb, Jackson Fenix and Philadelphia’s own Nate Savage...The Undisputed Alliance!

Another big pop for Nate Savage, who is trying his best to hide his smile while Fenix does some showboating for the crowd to get them on his side.

“Tainted Love” by Marilyn Manson now hits and Alyster Black steps out first and is then soon joined by Gabrielle Montgomery, another big reception with a slight mix. Black and Gabby bump fists before heading down to the ring…

Kurt Harrington: and their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 345 lb, the team of Alyster Black and Gabrielle...Black Caramel!

Daniella Kennedy: Gabby and Alyster are still looking for that first win as a team after being knocked off in the first round

Christian Quinn: While Fenix and Savage have been a bit inconsistent as of late, but hope to win here and remain consistent

Rod Sterling: The home field advantage certainly favors them with Nate Savage being right here in his hometown, hopefully for his team’s sake Jackson Fenix has got his head on straight this week.

Daniella Kennedy: Despite the loss to Michael Garcia and Kayden Knox, Black Caramel were still impressive as a team and work quite well together

Retribution Bracket
    Alyster Black and Gabrielle Montgomery vs. The Undisputed Alliance

Fenix and Black kick things off but Fenix turns his attention to Gabby and blows a kiss in her direction, only for Gabby to just roll her eyes and shake her head. Savage calls Fenix over to his corner and smacks him upside the head, and tells him to focus on the match and not trying to hook up with the opposition. Fenix didn’t like being smacked but he understands, and turns back to face Alyster Black, who blows Fenix a kiss and gestures back with a crotch chop at Black and says, “BLOW ME!”. Black charges at Fenix with a clothesline but right away Fenix catches him and takes him down with an arm drag! Black pops back up however and takes Fenix down with a clothesline! Fenix pops back up and hits a spinning heel kick to the midsection doubling over Black which allows Fenix to take down Black with a running neckbreaker! He hits up on the mat, looks over at Gabby with a smile, winks at her, and then flexes his guns for her…

“You like that? I’m single now! After the match I’ll give you my number and I can show a lot more of what I can do!”

Gabby looks unimpressed by all of this nonsense from Fenix, while Savage is yelling at his partner to focus. Fenix turns his attention back to Black, he picks him up by the head but Black fends him off with several forearms to the midsection before striking with a jawbreaker! Fenix stumbles around some and Black connects with a single leg dropkick! He makes the cover…

ONE!
    NO!
    KICK OUT!

He drags Fenix over the corner and makes the tag to Gabby, and Gabby stands over Fenix and watches as he crawls on all fours trying to get back on his feet. Fenix looks up and sees Gabby, he smiles and stands up now to face her. Fenix gyrates his crotch at her, and Gabby smiles at this and Fenix thinks he’s won her over, but then Gabby grabs him by the crotch and nails a suplex!

Daniella Kennedy: I don’t think that’s what Fenix was expecting from Gabby!

Fenix is holding his crotch while in the corner where Nate Savage makes the tag and the crowd comes alive!

Daniella Kennedy: This is what this crowd wanted! They wanted their hometown boy to get some action!

Christian Quinn: Hopefully he’ll have better luck than his partner

Rod Sterling: I don’t think she meant that kind of action, Christian. Besides, Savage is a happily married man…

Savage and Gabby lock up, and immediately Savage gets the upper hand after a knee to the midsection and he plants Gabby to the canvas with a double under-hook DDT! He runs the ropes and comes back with a running senton! He lets out a loud, primal roar to the delight of the crowd as he’s feeling it now. He sneaks up on Gabby as she’s getting back to her feet and tries to get in with his sleeper suplex, but Gabby slips out of it, stuns Nate with a back elbow, and then hits him with a split legged hangman neckbreaker! Gabby tags Alyster and just as Nate is getting up he’s struck back down with a roaring elbow! Black makes the cover…

ONE!
    TWO!
    NO!

He whips Savage to the corner and unleashes a flurry of strikes on Savage that he calls Violence Party! Savage is down on one knee now as Black charges in and is about to strike with a shining wizard, but Savage finds a second wind and catches Black and immediately brings him back down with a devastating powerbomb! Savage rolls over to his corner and makes the tag to Fenix, who gladly makes the pin after Savage did all the work…

ONE!
    TWO!
    NO!

Fenix, disappointed by this, runs the ropes and hits a running leg drop and makes another cover…

ONE!
    NO!

Fenix mounts Black now and unloads several punches on him before bringing him back up, while trash talking him and drags him to the corner where he tags Savage back in. Fenix unloads with several knife edge chops in the corner before Savage comes back with a running corner splash! Black stumbles out of the corner right into a spinning forearm from Savage before hitting Black with a pump handle neckbreaker! He makes the cover…

ONE!
    TWO!
    NO!

Black somehow kicks out and Savage tags Fenix back in, and Fenix goes for a super kick as Black was getting up but Black catches him by the boot and kicks him in the midsection and hits him with a butterfly suplex! Black then makes the tag to Gabby, and just as Fenix is getting back up he’s taken down with a clothesline from Gabby! Fenix pops back up but Gabby takes him down with a snap suplex! Then from behind she gets him with an overhead german suplex that sends him flying to his corner where Savage makes the blind tag…

He charges at Gabby but she ducks and counters with a pele kick! Nate stumbles back some to the corner and Gabby hits him with a step-up enziguri! She drags him away from the corner and is about to go for her finish, but Nate spins out of it and sends her to the ropes and goes for the Nasty Bomb...but Gabby comes back and counters with a hurricanrana! Fenix tags himself back in and does a crotch chop at Gabby and tells her to suck his dick, then he tries for a super kick but she avoids it and kicks him in the midsection...The 34 Double D-DT! She makes the cover…

ONE!
    TWO!
    THREE!

Kurt Harrington: The winners of the match, Alyster Black and Gabrielle, Black Caramel!

The show cuts to the backstage area where Vincent Blackbird is standing by.

Vincent Blackbird: Now, before we get to tonight's main event, there's one issue that I'd like to address. Earlier tonight, we witnessed an assault by Kayden Knox on not only Jason Randall but Penny as well...

Vincent chuckles at this.

Vincent Blackbird: I see that the only way to resolve this issue between these two is by a match, and not just any match...how about a street fight? Falls count anywhere in the building? I like the sound of that...

The crowd seems to like it as well as they cheer in approval.

Vincent Blackbird: Very well then, that will take place at Division Rules. Now then, enjoy the rest of the show

Rod Sterling: A falls count anywhere street fight? Randall and Knox are going to kill each other!

Christian Quinn: I think that's the point, Rod...

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    ------------------------------------------------

"Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold hits and the crowd zooms its attention to the stage. "The King of the FWA" Dave Sullivan emerges with the FWA World Championship around his waist, and a crown on top of his head. Sullivan walks out with his arms stretched wide, and Ty Johnson slowly comes behind him in his taped-up wrists and hands, boxing shorts, and usual warmup.

Rod Sterling: Dave Sullivan and Ty Johnson took a loss to "The Golden One" and "Rockstar" last Fight Night. A loss to one of the upstart teams that is going to Division's Rules in the top bracket!

Christian Quinn: It was a disappointment. There's no way around that. But there's some potential here. I don't know if Ty Johnson truly has Dave Sullivan's full effort.

Ty Johnson and Dave Sullivan reach the ring, where Sullivan hands off the World Championship begrudgingly and sets his crown in the corner on top of the ring steps. "Greenback Boogie" by Ima Robot hits and the crowd EXPLODES. Danny F'n Toner comes out with a familiar-looking masked wrestler behind him. Danny Toner is hopping and ecstatic, filled with energy. Donny Toner has a white mask covering his face with blue wrestling tights.

Rod Sterling: Doesn't ... doesn't "Donny Toner" look a little familiar to you all?

Christian Quinn: He sure does.

Danny and Donny Toner sprint to the ring, sliding in to the fanfare of thousands. Danny Toner steps up to one turnbuckle and Donny Toner does the same on the adjacent one. Sullivan is outside the ring close to his World title and crown, while Ty Johnson is standing firm in his corner, eyes locked on the Toner Brothers.

Rod Sterling: One of these teams is going home from the tournament tonight. One goes on to the next round. Danny Toner got here a wild way. He and Donovan Moore ... let's say they didn't really work out ... and Danny gave him a boot with a win last week. But then Donovan Moore cheap-shotted him. We can show you all the replay of that incident.

The crowd all turn their attention to the stage as the famous UK Grime song blasts it’s beat through the FWA speaker system for the first time. The crowd are making noise but it seems to be confusion as the masked wrestler comes hurtling down the ramp.

Rod Sterling: Who is that?

Daniella Kennedy: Beats me.

Christian Quinn: Don’t look at me, you’re meant to be the expert.

Donovan Moore is ready and waiting as the masked avenger slides into the ring. He ducks a wild punch from Moore, bounces off the ropes and crashes into Moore with a drop-kick that sends him tumbling out of the ring.

Rod Sterling: He’s got some moves!

The masked savior follows up with a massive suicide dive to the outside that pushes Moore onto the ramp.

Daniella Kennedy: He has more than a few moves! Who is this guy!?

The crowd initially cheers as the man rolls into the ring and begins to help Toner to his feet but quieten down as the buzz of seeing Moore dispatched is being overwhelmed by curiosity as to what the hell just happened. Toner rubs his eyes in confusion and looks at the man twice before slowly opening his mouth, awestruck at the sight in front of him. Danny pushes the man slightly, playfully and he can picked up saying ‘No way. No freaking way. Are you in? You here now?’.

The Toner Brothers are in the ring as the feed switches to backstage. "Rockstar" Randy Ramon is standing in front of the television in his locker room. He's sporting his usual sunglasses, and his presence on the feed gets a huge pop from the crowd. "The Golden One" comes in and the cheering grows even louder.

"Yo ... doesn't ... doesn't Donny Toner look a little familiar to you?"

Golden focuses his old-man eyes on the television and watches for his mannerisms. He lets out a light-bulb "huh" and then rubs his hands through his hair.

"Yeah ... but I can't put my finger on who."

Retribution Bracket
    "The King of the FWA" Dave Sullivan and Ty Johnson
    vs.
    Danny Toner and "Donny Toner"

Ty Johnson starts the match for his side, and Danny Toner takes the lead for the Toner Brothers tandem. Toner locks in a very quick side head lock and runs the ropes. Ty Johnson tries a shoulder bump but Danny plants him with his own shoulder thrust. He runs the ropes and Ty jumps for Danny to run through his legs. Danny tries a clothesline on the rebound but Ty Johnson ducks and lands a few throat jabs. He grabs both legs for a double-leg takedown. Then a ground-and-pound attack as he sits atop Danny Toner. Ty Johnson goes to tag in Sullivan, who orders him to keep going. Sullivan shouts that "it's good for you to have a lot of run."

Ty Johnson lands a kick to the ribs. Then a few more pummeling forearms into the spine. Ty Johnson whips Danny to the turnbuckle. But his try for a running elbow is met with a knee lift to the ribs. Danny Toner then hits a headbutt. Then a spinebuster!

Danny Toner goes for the cover but Ty Johnson kicks out. Danny tags in Donny Toner, who goes to the top turnbuckle and hits a flying missile dropkick to the chest. Donny Toner quickly runs off the ropes and hits a jumping leg lariat. Then a tag to Danny Toner in the corner. Donny Toner whips Ty Johnson to the ropes and the Toner Brothers hit a double back body drop!

Dave Sullivan shouts for the referee to regain control of the match. Danny Toner gets into Sullivan's face, as does Donny Toner. The crowd begins shouting for the Toner Brothers to take Sullivan out. Ty Johnson grabs tights and rolls Danny up!

.............1.....................2..............Kick out!

Ty Johnson and Danny Toner clothesline one another at the same time! Ty Johnson rolls out of the ring as Donny Toner goes to his corner at the referee's demands.

Ty Johnson is out of the ring with Dave Sullivan coaching him up. Sullivan hasn't entered the match yet, and the announcers discuss that he doesn't seem too keen on getting into it.

Dave Sullivan and Ty Johnson's discussion is interrupted by a massive cheer. A figure quickly walks from the backstage with a chair in hand!

Christian Quinn: THAT'S MICHELLE VON HORROWITZ! A CHAIR IN HAND!

Rod Sterling: BECAUSE OF WHAT GABRIELLE SAID, I'M SURE!

Michelle von Horrowitz points the chair at Ty Johnson, who is wide-eyed and fearful. Dave Sullivan grabs the king's crown from the ring steps and then asks for his World Championship belt, for precaution. Security races in to stop Michelle from getting her hands on Ty Johnson, who slides back into the ring but still has his focus on Michelle.

Rod Sterling: Michelle can't get to Ty Johnson! She wants to get to him! And Sullivan. It has to be Sullivan and Ty Johnson working together!

Ty turns around and Danny Toner hits another headbutt! Then the Equalizer! Toner covers Ty Johnson as Donny Toner slams his hand on the turnbuckle with each ref count.

................1...................2.....................3!

Winners: Danny F'n Toner and Donny Toner

Danny and Donny celebrate the victory as the crowd goes crazy. Ty Johnson rolls out of the ring and looks for Dave Sullivan, who is on the other side of the ring. Michelle von Horrowitz is cornered to one area of the ring area. Michelle has five security members surrounding her. Michelle still has a chair in hand and is shouting at Ty Johnson and Dave Sullivan.

Christian Quinn: This is getting more and more wild. Ty Johnson as the attacker?! That doesn't make any sense.

Daniella Kennedy: We have TWO eye witnesses placing HIM at the scene before the crime happened. How can we ignore that? How can Michelle ignore it?

Rod Sterling: What about Sullivan? The champ? He didn't even enter the match tonight!

Ty Johnson says repeatedly, "I had nothing to do with it." Dave Sullivan isn't saying a word, instead just scurrying from the scene with his title in hand. Sullivan never lifted a finger during the match.

--------------------------------------------

The Fight Night broadcast returns from a commercial break to a wide angle shot of the Pittsburgh crowd jam packed in the arena. The shot focuses in on ring announcer Kurt Harrington standing in the ring awaiting his cue. A name banner for him flashes across the screen before dissipating as he raises his microphone to begin the match announcement.

Kurt Harrington - The following contest is ...

Voice of Noah Stocke (interrupting): Going to have to wait.

The fans in attendance jeer at the interruption from one half of the FWA Tag-Team Champions. The camera pans around the arena attempting to find where Noah Stocke is at. The fans in the lower bowel of the arena begin to react as Noah Stocke can be spotted walking down an aisle. The camera focuses in on Noah - who is shirtless, with a pair of black slim cut jeans, and white and black Nike killshot sneakers. The gold of the FWA tag-team championship belt, draped over his shoulder, compliments the gold of the wristwatch that he wears. The entire ensemble is out of character for Noah.

Rod Sterling: Ladies and gentlemen, you’ll have to excuse our silence as we are just as surprised as everyone else in the arena here tonight. Neither members of the Division were scheduled to be here tonight, so Noah Stocke’s intrusion is of somewhat of a shock to us.

Noah Stocke: The Elite Tag Team Classic is racing into it’s final stages and I can’t help but notice that, we’ve yet to hear from the group that is the tournament’s namesake. That’s crazy, isn’t it? It’s crazy that myself, Trevor, or hell even Shawn have been given the opportunity to speak on what this tournament is about and why it was necessary. It’s crazy that although we are the reigning, defending tag-team champions we have been basically ignored and pushed to the wayside while tag teams formed out of thin air have been heavily highlighted and featured week in and week out.

Noah begins walking down the aisle, getting lower into the arena as the fans cheer and jeer at him.

Noah Stocke: It’s crazy that the teams that were “supposedly” randomly generated are almost all wrestlers that have some sort of “beef” with one another. I mean, how serendipitous is that? The FWA gets the opportunity to showcase tag team wrestling and the tag-team division; and they also get to still push those singles feuds that they had been building up prior to the card. (Laughing to himself). God forbid we see anything else other than Krash overcoming the odds and continuing the same bullshit story that we’ve been seeing from him for the last five years. What ever will we do if we don’t get to see another Edgar Allen Poe-esque Cyrus Truth video package or monologue to hype up a match that none of us give a shit about? How will professional wrestling go on if we don’t get to see a 100-pound woman somehow overpower and outsmart the 200-plus pound, physically stronger man that she’s going up against.

Noah looks down at a group of children sitting close to him. He stops and smirks at them.

Noah Stocke: Don’t worry kids, men hitting women is okay as long as the women is a closeted lesbian or a proud caramel whore.

Noah rolls his eyes at his own comment as the crowd begins to jeer and boo him. He shakes his head and smirks as he reaches the ring barricade and hops over.

Noah Stocke: Oh, I forgot, this is wrestling so I’m supposed to suspend belief and think that it’s normal that some Connor McGregor knock off is parading around the world calling himself the “King” of professional wrestling. I’m supposed to turn a blind eye to the fact that we have a wrestler on the roster that routinely abuses drugs and alcohol because “it makes for a good story." Yeah, okay.

Noah approaches the announce table and scales the top of it taking a long look out into the audience.

Noah Stocke: You people like to call Trevor and myself boring because we like to emphasize the wrestling part of professional wrestling. You like to think that we’re…not on the same level as the other champions in the company because we don’t do in-ring segments and clamor for TV time. You like to live in this fantasy that we’re a joke like the other teams in the tag-team division. Let me clear that up for you all and give you what you’ve been wanting.

Trevor and I, we’re not a gimmick like the Cheshire Cat Clan. We’re not contracted enhancement talent like the Valander Brothers. We’re not a storyline like the Undisputed Alliance. We’re not spending our time in Mr. Rogers land of make believe like the Dave Sullivan. We’re not holding onto the past like Devin Golding. We’re advancing tag team WRESTLING like only we can do. You wanna call us boring and say that we’re bitching and moaning about nothing? Let’s see how boring we are when wrestlings favorite Rockstar is laying in a puddle of his own blood instead of his own urine thanks to us. Let’s see how boring we are when we make Devin Golding’s wife a caretaker for her paraplegic husband. Let’s see how boring the Division is when these gimmicks have to step into the ring with trained wrestlers. Let’s see how much the former world champion brags about his title reigns when we show him that they don’t mean shit when he steps in the ring with us. Let’s see how the Rockstar reacts when the cheers from his fans turn into please from them asking him to give up. Let’s see how the company reacts when we show the world that the little fantasy that they’ve built up about wrestling and who’s the best, is broken.

Noah Stocke flips the mic to the ground and holds up his half of the FWA Tag Team championship belt as the jeers and boos from the audience begin to rain down on him. He points to Kurt Harrington and can be heard saying “Now, you can announce the match” before hopping off of the announce table and exiting through the crowd.

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and has a 30 minute time limit!

Rod Sterling: This one should be most interesting, folks, not only because we have two of the most talented superstars in all of the FWA going head to head, but because of the relationship these two have with not only each other but their partners as well!

Daniella Kennedy: You said it, Rod! Cyrus and Krash basically came up through the CWA together, they adapted to life here in the rival company together, and as such, they've basically grown to respect each other..but I wouldn't quite call Krash and Cyrus friends....namely because I don't call anyone a friend of the lone wolf known as Cyrus.

Christian Quinn: Cyrus Truth has no friends, Daniella. While I'm surprised at how well he's gotten along with his partner, Eli Black, they wont be exchanging Christmas cards after this tag tournament. Let's face it, no one backstage really "likes" Cyrus Truth.

Daniella Kennedy: You honestly don't believe Krash likes Cyrus?

Christian Quinn: It's all an act, Daniella. Krash is the biggest fake in the FWA,and I am so sorely disappointed that Mike Parr has seemingly fallen for his Academy Award winning performance as well! Not me, White Wolf! I see you!

“Subconscious Entry Version” by Julia Claris plays over the arena loudspeakers as the arena explodes in a chorus of cheers, anticipating the arrival of the former FWA Champion…”The Vagabond King” Cyrus Truth! Truth steps out onto the ramp and basks in the adulation of the crowd for a moment, as Eli Black steps out behind him. Black pats Cyrus on the shoulder to let him know he has his partner’s back if needed. The duo walk down to the ring as Cyrus stands tall and proud in the middle of the ring, with Eli cheering him on.

“Back in Town” by Matt Dusk interrupts the arrival but the fans are just as happy to see “The White Wolf” Krash! The current North American Champion comes out with the Former North American Champion by his side! Krash and Parr walk confidently down the ramp before Krash sets foot in the ring and walks right up to Cyrus before nodding in respect, and handing his championship to the referee!

Christian Quinn: Oh, why don't we all just join them in the ring and sing a chorus of "Let there be peace on Earth"! This is war!

Non-title match
    FWA North American Champion “The White Wolf” Krash vs “The Exile” Cyrus Truth

Krash and Cyrus both step to the center of the ring, with Krash extending his hand to his former CWA companion. Cyrus puts his hands on his hips and looks to the crowd, before nodding his head and shaking Krash’s hand. The crowd approves of the sportsmanship. The two men engage in a collar and elbow tie up with Krash pushing Cyrus into the corner. Cyrus reverses once they get there, and presses his forearm against Krash’s throat, as the referee counts to 5. At the count of 4, Cyrus lets up but throws a right hand that drops Krash to a seated position. As the referee backs Cyrus up, Krash gets up quickly, a little perturbed at that last shot Parr screams at Cyrus on the outside about taking a cheap shot, which draws Cyrus’ ire. Cyrus screams back at Parr on the outside as Krash pulls himself back up. The Mustached Maverick rubs his jaw and looksdisapprovingly at Cyrus, who smiles at Krash and says “It’s part of the job…”. The two engage in a collar and elbow tie up again, with Cyrus transitioning to a hammerlock, taking Krash to the mat. Krash pulls himself back up and uses his weight to press Cyrus to the far corner back first! The force causes Cyrus to release the hold so Krash turns around and DRILLS Cyrus with a hard uppercut that rocks the Exile! Krash then presses his boot deep into the neck of the Former World Champion, as the referee counts to 5! Krash obeys the count and Cyrus rolls out of the ring as the referee backs Krash up.

Cyrus rolls back into the ring, as Krash awaits. The two circle the ring a third time before negaging in another collar and elbow tie up. This time, it’s Krash transitioning into a rear waist lock. Cyrus tries desperately to break the grip and eventually does before getting Krash into a drop toe hold and then floating over and attempting to lock in a submission! Krash, however, fights out of it and gets Cyrus on his stomach, hooking his left arm under between his legs and applying a joint manipulation submission of the fingers and wrist, bending them at incredibly awkward angles! Krash has his left knee buried in the lower back of Cyrus Truth, who screams out in agony before outstretching his right leg underneath the bottom rope, forcing a break. Krash lets go of the hold but before getting up yanks down on Cyrus’ arm in a snapping motion! Cyrus gets to his feet and wastes no time going right over to the referee, pissed off about the unclean break! Eli Black also lets the referee hear it from the outside, as Cyrus looks over at Krash and shrugs his shoulders, saying “It’s just part of the job!” The two men circle the ring another time, this time locking hands in a Test of Strength style grapple, with Cyrus gaining the advantage and pushing Cyrus into the turnbuckle. Cyrus twists his arm, and then yanks him to the center of the ring, but Krash rolls underneath, gets to his fet and looks to apply a side headlock. Cyrus simply overpowers him though and takes him to the mat. Cyrus opens up Krash’s fist and bends back the fingers, similar to how Krash did earlier but The White Wolf manages to get out of the attempt and back to his feet. Still engaged though, Krash drives Cyrus into the ropes, before flipping him onto the mat, almost like a monkey flip! A frustrated Cyrus gets back to his feet and pulls at his hair as Krash rolls to his corner, receiving some advice from his partner or perhaps some encouragement.

Krash pulls himself up and steps forward to the center of the ring for a fifth time with Cyrus. They repeat the same Test of Strength style grapple that they did previously, but this time it’s Krash getting the upperhand! Krash backs Cyrus up, but Cyrus kicks Krash in the kneecap! Krash falls to one knee but still is clasped at the hands with the Exile, before Cyrus kicks at his chest! Krash is clearly weakened but doesn’t let go of Cyrus’ hands as the two continue but now Cyrus has the advantage. Cyrus presses down on the fingers as Krash is on both knees right now, Krash struggles to get out but he drops to his back and tries to flip Cyrus over with another monkey flip, but Cyrus shifts his weight and prevents the flip. Krash improvises by rolling over 360 and reversing the hold! Now, Krash has control of the grapple as he stands with Cyrus on his knees! Krash bends back on the wrist, pulling it back at a harsh angle! Cyrus begins to fight out of it but Krash puts an end to that with a Judo Hip Toss, taking Cyrus back to the mat and going back to the joint manipulation of the fingers and wrist. Krash drives his knee into the ribs of the Vagabond King, as he presses back on the fingers and wrist of the former champ. The White Wolf gets to his feet and places his boot on Cyru’s shoulder before grabbing the arm and slamming it down on the mat ! Krash looks out at Parr on the outside, who encourages Krash to stay on him. The NA Champion grabs Cyrus by the arm and wrnches it over his shoulder before hooking his left leg, and pulling his left arm down into a variation of the Octopus Stretch. Krash can’t quite get the hold locked on, so he whips Cyrus into the corner, only for Cyrus to reverse it! Krash goes hard into the tunnbuckle with Cyrus following in with a knee to the gut. The Truth whips Krash into the opposite turnbuckle and when Krash comes bouncing off, he runs right into a back body drop!

With KRash on the mat, Cyrus plants his knee into the lower back of the NA Champ and applies a rear chin lock. Krash is helplessly reaching his arms out, looking for the nearest ropes to grab on to. After a few moments, Krash manages to push himself, with Cyrus transitioning to a side head lock. Krash delivers a few elbows to the chest that backs Cyrus to the ropes, and then shoves him off into the ropes, and connects with a knee to the ribs on the rebound! As the Exile sits up in pain, Krash delivers a hard kick to the spine! The Maverick delivers a knee drop to the skull and then covers the former champion for a two count. Krash immediately grabs Cyrus arm and tucks it behind his as he tries to lock in an abdominal stretch, but then instead locks his arms around the side of the neck of the former champion. From there he begins to twist Cyr’s neck at an awkward angle but Cyrus manages to get his right arm up and buries a shot to the chest of the NA Champion. The second one strikes him right in the center of the rib cage, forcing Krash to let go of the hold. Krash rolls on the mat as Cyrus gets to his feet, grabs Krash by the arm, wrenches it over his shoulder and then delivers a high kick to the chest. Cyrus snapmares Krash to the mat and then applies a front chancery. Krash works his way to his feet, causing Cyrus to switch to a side headlock. Cyrus again snapmares Krash to the mat Krash immediately gets back to his feet, but gets shouler blocked back down to the mat by Cyrus! Krash gets back up and immediately gets knocked back down! Cyrus runs the ropes as Krash pops to his feet and attempts to leapfrog Cyrus, who catches Krash on his shoulders! Cyrus attempts for the Journey’s End but Krash slides off his shoulders. Krash lands on his feet and goes for a Roundhouse kick when Cyrus turns around but The Exile ducks! Cyrus executes the Memento Mori, planting Krash to the mat! Cyrus immediately grabs Krash b y the neck and attempts the Long Road to Nowhere but Krash pulls him down into an inside cradle!

1…

2…

Cyrus gets out and scoots across the ring in frustration as Krash waves his finger, as if to say “Not that easy!” Cyrus gets up and walks over to Krash, who throws a hard right hand to the ribs and then an Enziguiri that rocks Cyrus! The Truth falls to the outside! Eli Black makes a beeline over to Cyrus but Krash pushes his way through, propping Cyrus up against the barricade and delivering a knife edge chop that left a mark! Krash delivered a second one before sending Cyrus back into the ring! Krash followed, catching a Cyrus Truth kick and turning into a single Leg Boston Crab submission! Cyrus stretches out his arms, crawling towards the ropes, trying to inch his way forward and barely manages to get his finger tipes on the ropes! Krash backs away before trying to go back in, but Cyrus kicks him in the knee! Krash falls to one knee as Cyrus clubs him in the back of the head and then delivers the Wanderer’s Wrath! The Truth pulls Krash back to his feet, and leans him up against the ropes, delivering a hard knife edge chop just like Krash did to him earlier! Krash stumbles across the ring, looking for reprieve, finally stopping in the corner. Cyrus follows in, kicking Krash in the ribs, pulling him out of the corner and then hoisting him up for the Journey’s End, but again, Krash slides out…attempting to land on the apron of the ring, but Cyrus kind of boosts him outward, causing Krash to “crash” on the outside of the ring! Cyrus drops to the mat inside the ring, as Krash lands on the outside, clutching his knee!

After a few seconds, Truth rolls to the outside, and walks over to Krash, who his trying to shake the feeling back into his knee. Truth kicks Krash in the lower back, facing a few boos from the crowd, but Cyrus remains unphased. Parr is crouched down just a few feet away, screaming words of encouragement to Krash but Cyrus tells him to “Shut his mouth”. Cyrus throws a couple of hard right hands as Krash tries to pull himself up, but Truth lifts him up and drives him back first into the barricade! Cyrus grabs the NA Champion by his hair and rolls him back into the ring where he stomps him in the back, and then drops a knee across the forehead before applying another rear chin lock. The Ttuth keeps his knee dug in between the shoulder bades as he wrenches back on Krash’s neck! After a few moments, the crowd begins to show support for Krash, who begins to fight out of it, rolling to his side and then delivering elbows to the chest! Krash gets up to his feet and then out of the hold, before running the ropes, and running right into a swinging backbreaker by Cyrus! Cyrus covers, but only gets a 2 count! Krash sits up, but eats a few more kicks to the spine! Cyrus pulls back at his own hair, before confidently walking back over to KRash…who explodes up to his feet with an uppercut1 Cyrus is rocked and falls back to the corner, where Krash comes in and aggressively attacks him with a series of chops, and right hands…only for Cyrus to go right back to his knee! Snapmare takedown, followed by a low dropkick to the shoulders of a seated Krash! Mike Parr puts a foot on the steel steps, causing Cyrus to take note and point at him to stay out of this…which gives Krash the opportunity he needed to roll up Cyrus from behind!

1…

2…

Cyrus kicks out and immediately dives onto Krash, burying an axehandle into his back. Krash rolls to the ropes, trying desperately to get back to his feel, but when he gets to one knee, Cyrus pulls him up and hooks him up for a Vertical Suplex but Krash blocks it! He tries again, but again it’s blocked! Krash then hoists Cyrus up and instead of suplexing him, hangs him up over the top rope! With Cyrus hanging over the rop, Krash delivers a hard uppercut! Cyrus falls backwards onto the apron as Krash takes a few steps back, before running forward with a shoulder, trying to knock Cyrus off the apron! But Cyrus catches him with a knee, and then drops Krash’s neck over the top rope! Krash on spaghetti legs gets back to his feet, holding his neck, but eats a running neckbreaker from Cyrus! Cyrus covers but only gets a 2 count! Cyrus once again goes back to the rear chin lock, pulling back on Krash’s neck! This time, Krash is REALLY struggling to fight back at all, but with the help of the crowd, somehow pushes himself up to his knees…only for Cyrus to relinquish the hold and drop all his weight into the lower back of the White Wolf! Cyrus goes back to the hold one more time, but Krash grabs Cyrus arm and tries to pull him down into a crossface! Cyrus manages to roll through into a pinning combination but again Krash kicks out at 2! Both men get to their feet, but Krash is running on adrenaline and backs Cyrus to the corner! Krash goes to the chops again and then whips Cyrus into the ropes! Krash ducks down for a back body drop but Cyrus kicks him in the shoulder! The Turht hooks him up for some sort of over the shoulder inverted powerslam but Krash manages to plant his feet onto the top rope and spring backwards to his feet and then flip backwards into a pinning combination!

1…

2…

Cyrus powers out! Both men to their feet with Krash stumbling to the corner! Cyrus follows in looking for a corner splash, but Krash gets a boot up to the face! Cyrus stumbles backwards and gets caught with a springboard crossbody! Cyrus pulled himself up to one knee and got a Famousser for his troubles! Krash wasted little time seeing that Cyrus was down and out, going up to the top rope and looking for his patented Top Rope Elbow Drop, the Daybreaker! Krash leapt off the top rope and hit…the mat as Cyrus rolled away! Both men lay down and out on the canvas! Cyrus is the first to his feet though, as he calls for Krash to get up, and when he does, he stomps at the back of his knee and then looks for the Broken Path! Cyrus connects with the move and then covers but only gets a strong 2 count! An increasingly frustrated Truth grabs Krash’s head and walks him over to the turnbuckle, where he smashes his head into it several times! Cyrus grabs Krash by the hair and pulls him back to the center of the ring, looking for a Fisherman’s SUplex that gives him a 2 count! Cyrus smashes his hands to the mat in anger as Eli Black is screaming at the referee from the outside! Mike Parr storms over and gets right in Black’s face about distracting the referee and the two start striking each other! The referee has seen enough and is ejecting both Parr and Black from ringside! Cyrus is shaking his head at everything going on, as he turns back to Krash, who connects with a spear out of nowhere!

Once again both men are down but when they get up, Krash barely gets there first. He starts firing away with the chops again, until he throws a right hand that Cyrus blocks. Cyrus then gets the upperhand and starts firing away before hooking Krash up for a Vertical Suplex! Krash floats over, lands on his feet, and locks Cyrus up for a German Suplex! Cyrus however drives them both into the ropes, before grabbing on and thrusting back, sending Krash to the mat! Cyrus looks for a running high knee but Krash ducks down, pops back up to his feet and then connects with that German Suplex that he was looking for before! Krash bridges into the pin!

1…

2…

NO!

Both men back up to their feet, with Krash looking for a Crucifix pin, but Cyrus catches him there and drops down!

1…

2…

NO!

Krash rolls to his…CRUCIFIX NECK CRANK!The Long Road to Nowhere! Cyrus locks it in, seemingly out of nowhere! Krash desperately tries to maneuver himself close to the ropes as the referee checks him for a verbal submission! The crowd is chanting for Krash not to give up, but Krash is still a fair ways from the bottom rope! Krash lets out one last final thrust forward before simply laying there motionless. The referee looks at Cyrus and nods his head, before grabbing Krash’s arm…but Krash makes one last push forward and just BARELY gets to the ropes! Cyrus rolls to his side, nearly in tears of frustration at this point! Cyrus grabs Krash by the leg, and pulls him to the center of the ring, before putting both hands on the ropes, in complete exhaustion. He looks up to the top rope and then looks down at Krash, before taking one step on the bottom rope. Cyrus looks out at the crowd before taking a step up to the middle rope, and then looks up to the skies before actually steadying himself up on the third rope! Cameras are out as Cyrus leaps off the top rope…and completely crashes as he attempts an elbow drop of his own but Krash rolled out of the way! Krash gets fired up as he pulls himself up with the ropes…!

The White Wolf sees Cyrus getting up in the corner walks over and delivers a series of uppercuts that rock Cyrus! Cyrus stumbles to the corner, where Krash attempts to follow in with a corner splash but eats a back elbow instead! Cyrus lifts him up on his shoulders for the Journey's End, but Krash grabs ahold of the top rope and doesn't let go! Cyrus tries to pull him away, but Krash won't let go! Eventually, Cyrus as to cut his losses and he dumps Krash over the top rope to the apron! Cyrus turns around to delver a right hand only to get hung up on the ropes! Krash takes the opportunity to spring off the rope onto Cyrus with a Springboard Clothesline, but Cyrus ducks! Krash lands on his feet a bit awkwardly tweaking his knee which Cyrus kicks before delivering a lightning fast Journey's End!

3!

Here is your winner @ 20:01 - "The Exile" Cyrus Truth!

Cyrus holds the back of his neck as Mike Parr immediately comes running down the ramp to his partner's aid. Parr kneels alongside the White Wolf, asking him if he's okay as Cyrus turns to leave the ring. Cyrus steps one foot between the ropes but pauses as he sees "The Prodigy" showing genuine concern for Krash, who was still holding his knee. Cyrus stopped and re-entered the ring, walking right over to Krash and attempting to check on him as well. "The Prodigy" doesn't trust Cyrus one bit and immediately stood up in protection of his partner, getting eye to eye with Cyrus Truth.

Rod Sterling: Uh oh ... Mike Parr is not about Cyrus Truth coming back into the ring!

Daniella Kennedy: Isn't Cyrus just trying to be a good sport?

Cyrus tries to explain that he just wants to check on Krash. "The Prodigy" backs Cyrus up.

Suddenly, Eli Black comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring! Now Eli Black is next to Cyrus, getting in Mike Parr's face! The crowd is lit cheering for this tension. Krash gets to his feet and pulls "The Prodigy" back behind him. Mike Parr is ready to throw punches and Krash points to the back and barks at Cyrus and Eli Black to "go!" The pair exit the ring as Krash and Parr watch on, and we go to commercial!
    --------------------------------------------

We're backstage with "The Golden One" Devin Golden and "Rockstar" Randy Ramon. Ramon and Golden look into the camera, for their very first interview as a team. A microphone is shared between the two. Ramon has his sunglasses on and stares into the camera. Golden has his usual cool aura about him with a bit of a smile on his face.

"The Elite. The Division. The Champs. The Silverware. The whatever. Whatever two-word boring-ass name they want to call themselves. Whatever pot-shots they want to take. Old-man jokes. Fantasies being broken. This ain't a fantasy. This ... this is CHEMISTRY."

Ramon points to he and Golden while staring intently into the camera. Golden then asks for the microphone and takes center stage.

"And it's funny ... it's been a long long long time since I've known chemistry like this. And you two, talk as if I don't know a thing about tag team wrestling. As if Randy doesn't know a thing. Four-time tag team champion here. Two-time tag team champion here. Six in total. WRITE IT DOWN! WE GOT SEVEN ... on our minds!"

Ramon grabs the microphone and begins talking, but then Noah Stocke and Trevor Ocean appear and get about a foot from Golden and Ramon. The tension grows as The Division stare down their next opponents.

"Seven on your mind, eh? Chemistry? Is this Count Chockula and high school science class? Here's something for you both.

Let's raise the stakes now. Let's TEST ... this chemistry experiment we got. Test it against the champs.

Since ... this is ... Division's Rules, right?

So we make the rules?"

Golden and Ramon stare at one another and then back at The Division.

"Tornado tag. Elimination style. Just our match. Just ours. You guys got the unlucky draw. You got The Division ... at Division's Rules. What do y'all say? One slip-up, one mistake, and all the sudden it'll be 2 on 1. No one coming to save and break up pins. You gotta stand on your own feet."

Golden and Ramon smirk at The Division, who heads out feeling this was an agreement. Golden and Ramon are the last people we see before returning to the ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return to the arena in a wide-shot, the camera settling on the stage just in time for…

There’s a positive reaction as Cromwell walks out onto the stage, loosening his joints and staring directly ahead of himself at the ring. He starts to walk down the ramp, looking resplendent in his leather Union Jack jacket, slapping a few fans’ hands as he goes.

Kurt Harrington: Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is a tag team match scheduled for one-fall, and is a Retribution Bracket match in the Elite Tag Team Classic! Introducing first… from Manchester, England, and weighing in at one hundred and eighty seven pounds… ‘Amadeus’... Kevin… CROMWELL!

Rod Sterling: Here comes a man who will no doubt be desperate to turn things around here tonight, as Kevin Cromwell and his tag team partner are just one match away from permanent elimination from this tournament.

Daniella Kennedy: That’s right, Rod, and Cromwell’s woes date back far before this tournament began. 2020 hasn’t been his year, it’s fair to say, but he can start to turn things around with a win here tonight.

Cromwell has climbed into the ring and continues to warm up as his music fades away. Eventually, it’s replaced by…

There’s more of a mixed reaction as Diamond appears on the stage, but it’s still mostly positive. He looks ready to go to work as he immediately begins his descent to the ring.

Kurt Harrington: And introducing his tag team partner… also from Manchester, England, and weighing in at one hundred and eighty pounds… ‘24K’... Nova… DIAMOND!!

Christian Quinn: And Cromwell’s tag team partner has been having problems of his own recently, mostly entailing ‘The Exile’ Cyrus Truth…

Rod Sterling: It will be interesting to see whether Truth involves himself in Nova Diamond’s business again here tonight, with the two unable to be separated since their involvement in Payback’s triple threat match… before then, even!

Diamond has climbed into the ring and shares a glance with Cromwell, before his music fades and the two of them climb onto the outside. The lights go out, and we hear…

The audience is mixed in their reaction again, but there are undeniably a few more cheers than this woman was receiving at the start of her FWA run. It’s far more than half (perhaps three quarters) boos, though, but it doesn’t seem to dampen the spirits of MvH. She has a wide smile on her face and takes a deep bow on the stage before she walks down the ramp.

Kurt Harrington: And their opponents… introducing first, from Rotterdam in the Netherlands… she weighs in tonight at sixty seven kilograms… Michelle… von… HORROWITZ!!

Rod Sterling: Well, von Horrowitz seems in high spirits as she walks down towards the ring, but we know better than that…

Christian Quinn: That’s right, Rod. MvH has been in a foul mood ever since she was attacked in her locker room and had her championship belt stripped from her thanks to her inability to wrestle. It seems that all she’s been able to think about since then is finding the person responsible…

Daniella Kennedy: Even to the point where this tunnel vision completely overshadowed what could’ve been a great match between her and her tag team partner Gerald Grayson, and the team of Krash and Mike Parr.

Rod Sterling: She refused to tag Grayson in for the entirety of that match, and that hubris led to her being pinned for the first time since she debuted in the FWA. And, honestly? She has nobody to blame but herself.

Christian Quinn: It’ll be interesting to see if her and Grayson are able to put last week behind them, and focus on the task at hand here tonight.

Von Horrowitz has climbed into the ring, and - after eyeing up her opponents with caution - she takes a seat in the corner, the back of her head against the second turnbuckle. Her music fades out, and is finally replaced with…

The crowd pops massively as Grayson walks out onto the stage, and he’s all smiles as he poses for them. He has his championship belt on his shoulder, and he taps it twice whilst nodding his head before he makes his way down to the ring.

Kurt Harrington: And her tag team partner… weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds… from Raleigh, North Carolina… he is the reigning FWA X Division Champion… Gerald… GRAYSON!!

Rod Sterling: It doesn’t appear that Grayson is holding a grudge here tonight. He too appears in fine spirits as he interacts with these great FWA fans.

Daniella Kennedy: And why wouldn’t he be? He’s the recently-crowned X Division Champion, and his career here in FWA is very much on the way up. If von Horrowitz is intent on torpedoing this tournament, then that doesn’t reflect poorly on Grayson at all.

Christian Quinn: I don’t think Grayson will see it that way, Daniella. He’s here to compete, and will want to do so in every single match. Last week, he had the opportunity to go toe to toe with the FWA North American Champion, and both he and the fans were denied that by his supposed partner.

He has climbed into the ring, and von Horrowitz stares at him from her corner. Cromwell and Diamond have also climbed back into the ring, and eventually MvH forces herself to stand and walk over to Grayson. They stare at each other wordlessly, and then turn their focus onto their opponents. The audience are ready and excited for this one, reaching fever pitch as the referee conducts his final checks. Eventually, he calls for the bell…

Retribution Bracket
    Michelle von Horrowitz and Gerald Grayson vs. “Amadeus” Kevin Cromwell and “24K” Nova Diamond

It appears we are going to start off with Nova Diamond and Gerald Grayson, and the two circle the ring slightly as they eye each other up.
    Rod Sterling: A stark contrast to last week already here, when Michelle von Horrowitz was reluctant to allow Gerald Grayson to enter into their match.

Christian Quinn: A match they ended up losing, Rod. I hope that those two have worked out the kinks in their approach.

Daniella Kennedy: Me too, Christian. This one has all the makings of, um, an instant classic, but that won’t be the case if we see more of what we saw last week.

Grayson and Cromwell come together in a collar and elbow tie up, and Cromwell is easily able to go behind and put GG in a rear waist lock. Grayson tries to pick his leg but can't, and in the end settles for a series of elbow strikes to the side of Cromwell's head. Sensing the hold slipping, KC transitions into a hammer lock, and wrenches hard on the elbow joint. Grayson fails his hands wildly, and is eventually able to grip the top rope. Cromwell releases the hold, and Grayson instantly charges at him for a clothesline. KC ducks it, and then rolls the X Champion up with a schoolboy…

ONE

T - NO!

Grayson kicks out, and as he's getting to his feet Cromwell jumps over him in a crouched position, nailing a sunset flip roll up…

ONE

TW - NO!

Again, KC is able to kick out, and this time it's he who goes for a wild lariat. Grayson telegraphs it and floats into a back slide, pinning Kevin's shoulders to the mat.

ONE

TWO

NO!

Cromwell kicks out, and is this time hesitant to charge back in...

Rod Sterling: A quick fire series of roll-ups there, and neither man is able to make it stick.

Daniella Kennedy: I think Cromwell thought he'd easily have Grayson's number in that exchange, and perhaps he's taken aback by how evenly matched they were there.

Cromwell backs up to his corner and tags in Nova, whilst Grayson does the same with MvH. The two newcomers come in and circle the ring, Nova attempting to dive in and pick Michelle's leg, but receiving a stiff kick to the side for his troubles instead. This is repeated a second time, but on the third lunge Diamond changes tact and hits a low drop kick instead. Michelle tries to evade but it clips her left knee, and when she starts to tumble forward, Nova places her in a front face lock. He takes her over with a snap suplex, but rather than going for a cover he drags her up to her feet and rocks her with a European uppercut. Michelle is backed up into a corner, Nova backing away from him and attempting a charging clothesline. Michelle dives out of the way, Nova hitting the turnbuckle chest-first and bouncing back into the middle of the ring. MvH explodes off the ropes and hits him with a vicious low dropkick of her own, sending him somersaulting onto the mat! Nova tries to scramble up to his feet… But halfway up he eats a shining wizard! Michelle hooks a leg…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Christian Quinn: Michelle von Horrowitz has started this one at a furious pace, and now she drags Nova Diamond over to her corner in a front face lock.

Rod Sterling: Grayson tags himself in and begins to climb up to the top rope, whilst Michelle hits a snap suplex of her own on Diamond.

Daniella Kennedy: And then Grayson comes flying off the top with a big splash! Effective and unexpected tandem offence from Grayson and von Horrowitz!

Rod Sterling: Grayson covers Diamond with a lateral press…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Diamond forces a shoulder up, and Grayson gets back to work. He picks Nova up by the hair and then rocks him with a trio of knife edge chops. Nova is backed up into the corner, and GG mounts him to the second rope, raining down blows on Nova’s forehead. The crowd count along, and when they reach ten, Grayson hops down and puts Diamond in a headlock. He charges out of the corner and attempts a bulldog… But Diamond checks the momentum, before moving into a rear waist lock. He nails a German suplex, bridging for the cover…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Grayson is on his feet quickly, but Nova is faster still. He rocks GG with a roundhouse kick, and then plants him to the mat with a uranage slam!

Rod Sterling: Another two high-impact moves from Diamond there, but this time he doesn't go for a cover, instead tagging in Cromwell…

KC is quick to pick Gerald up and put him in a front facelock. He hooks a leg and hits a fisherman's suplex, bridging for the cover.

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Grayson kicks out, but instantly Cromwell drags him back to his feet, and takes him down with a northern lights suplex. Again, the bridge is there and it is beautiful…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Cromwell immediately puts Grayson into a sleeper, and lifts the young man up in the hold… before throwing him overhead with a picture perfect sleeper suplex!

Rod Sterling: Kevin Cromwell showing us just a small taste of what he has in his suplex arsenal right there, and he pauses for a moment to take a deep bow!

The crowd give Cromwell some polite applause, and with a smile on his face he swaggers back over to Grayson… who rolls him up with a small package! [/b]

ONE…

TWO…

T - NO!

Daniella Kennedy: Gerald Grayson playing a little possum there! He almost caught Cromwell unaware!

The two quickly get to their feet, and Cromwell rocks Grayson with a forearm strike. But GG fires back with a European uppercut! Cromwell is staggered, and then Grayson floors him with a standing dropkick!

A tag is made to von Horrowitz and she comes in to find Cromwell on a plate. She proceeds to nail a half dozen stomps, and eventually KC rolls into his front. He's on his hands and knees when she hits a vicious kick to his ribs, causing him to roll back onto his back. He uses the ropes to help himself back onto his knees, and then MvH throws him with a snapmare. He sits up, and receives a stiff kick to the back! Von Horrowitz throws his shoulders down and covers them.

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Von Horrowitz pulls him back to his feet and takes him back down with a Russian leg sweep. After a handful more stomps, she tags in Grayson, who waits patiently for Cromwell to climb up. When he does, Grayson springboards into the ring, taking him down with a beautiful cross body! Rather than going for the cover, Gerald lifts up both legs and turns KC over with a Boston crab! Cromwell screams out in agony as GG sits high up on his back, bending Amadeus in an unnatural angle. The referee is checking on Cromwell, who looks ahead of himself at the bottom rope, weighing up the distance...

Rod Sterling: Cromwell is the technical specialist in this match, but Grayson has this rather basic hold well applied on Amadeus…

Christian Quinn: That's right, Rod, and sometimes a basic move is all you need. There's a reason the Boston crab is one of the first moves you learn in wrestling school: because it's effective.

Eventually, and with great difficulty, Cromwell begins to climb hand over hand, and hooks the bottom rope! Grayson relinquishes the hold immediately, but when Cromwell gets to his feet, Grayson is there to nail a belly to back suplex. He follows up with a cover.

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Rod Sterling: What a difference a week makes, as we see Grayson tag MvH back into the ring.

Christian Quinn: That's right, Rod. They are working together much better this week, frequent tags and isolating Cromwell here in their own corner…

When Michelle comes back into the ring, she picks up Cromwell's leg and goes for an ankle lock. Amadeus rolls through, though, kicking von Horrowitz away and sending her towards her own corner. Instinctively, he begins to crawl over towards Nova, stretching out a hand… But Michelle charges over and knocks Diamond off the apron with a forearm! She turns back to Cromwell, pitting him in a front facelock and nailing her with a double arm underhook DDT! She hooks the far leg.

ONE…

TWO…

T - NO!

Grayson comes in and he and Michelle hook an arm each, taking Cromwell over with a double suplex. The crowd gives a little bit of appreciation for the double team move, but Grayson is all business. He hits a couple of stomps to Cromwell as he makes his way to his feet, and then he takes him back down with a gut wrench suplex! Grayson goes for a cover…

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Cromwell again kicks out, and this time Gerald drags him back to his feet by an ankle. KC is awkwardly on one foot, Grayson holding the other one, perhaps going for a leg whip… But instead Cromwell nails an enziguri! Grayson hits the mat! Kevin begins to crawl towards his corner, looking to tag in Nova. The crowd are egging him on, Amadeus inching closer and closer to his countryman…

But Gerald is a little bit faster, and he tags in MvH first. She charges off the ropes, and just as Cromwell is about to tag Nova, she nails KC with a Busaiku knee kick! She turns around and spits at Diamond! Nova tries to climb into the ring, and the referee is forced to stop him from doing so. Whilst his back is turned, Michelle gauges at Diamond's eyes!

Daniella Kennedy: Underhanded tactics there from von Horrowitz, and Grayson doesn't look too impressed…

Indeed, he's shaking his head on the apron, but Michelle is busy dragging Cromwell into their corner. She bundles him face first into the middle turnbuckle with a drop toe hold, and then puts him on his back with a Russian leg sweep. She tags in Grayson, who goes back to the top rope as she slides out of the ring. He steadies himself on the top…

Rod Sterling: Grayson flies through the air with a picture perfect frog splash!

Christian Quinn: But Cromwell gets his knees up!!

Daniella Kennedy: And then Amadeus rolls over to his corner… AND TAGS IN NOVA DIAMOND!!

The crowd goes wild as Diamond slides into the ring, taking the rising Grayson down with a big lariat! MvH slides back in and charges at him, but eats the mat after a flapjack! Grayson is up, and gets an enziguri! And another for Michelle! She is backed up to the ropes, and Diamond charges at her, taking over the top and to the outside with a clothesline! He refocused his attention on Grayson, who has clambered to his feet, he turns around to face Diamond… 24K KICK! Diamond gets all of his version of the Trouble in Paradise! He goes for the cover…

ONE…

TWO…

T - NO!

Grayson gets a shoulder up, and Nova picks him up again. He throws him to the corner with an exploder suplex, and then watches on as Cromwell slides back into the ring. KC hits a set of ropes, charges across the ring, and…

Rod Sterling: Suicide dive!!

Daniella Kennedy: Cromwell takes von Horrowitz out on the outside!

In the ring, Diamond drags Grayson out into the center…

Christian Quinn: Measured in Diamonds! Nova has it locked in the middle of the ring!

Indeed, Diamond has the cattle mutilation cinched in deep, and the referee is asking the X Division Champion if he wants to give it up. In the back of the shot, we can see Cromwell as he rocks MvH with a European uppercut, but all eyes are on Grayson in the ring. He lifts his hand, as if the pain might be too much, but then he shakes his head in defiance…

… And Diamond momentarily rolls out of the hold, proceeding to nail half a dozen strikes to the head with elbows and knees! And then he floats back over into the submission!

Rod Sterling: This is desperate for Gerald Grayson here! There's only so much that the human body can take!

Grayson seems to visibly be fading, and his outstretched hand again seems to be inching towards the mat. His palm is parallel to it, but with an audible scream of pain and focus he clenches his fist… Just as we see MvH reverse an Irish whip on the outside, sending Cromwell into the barricade!

She slides into the ring, and hurls herself onto Diamond with a double axe handle!!

Christian Quinn: Michelle von Horrowitz with the save! And boy did Gerald Grayson need that!

Von Horrowitz tries to involve herself further, but the referee gets in her way and moves her back towards her corner. Eventually, she obliges, and watches on from the apron as Diamond hits Grayson with a reverse DDT. He circles Grayson, and eventually lifts up his leg, kicking the inside of his knee before he drives his elbow onto it. Afterwards, Diamond tags in Cromwell, and KC instantly puts Gerald in a figure 4 leg lock…

Rod Sterling: And after much of the early stages of this one was dominated by the team of Grayson and MvH, clearly the tables have turned quite dramatically here.

Christian Quinn: That's right, Rod, and now Diamond and Cromwell will look to employ precisely the same strategy and isolate Grayson in their half of the ring.

After an unsuccessful attempt to turn the figure 4 over and reverse the pressure, Grayson eventually settles for scrambling over to the bottom rope and hooking an arm around it. Cromwell releases, but as soon as GG uses the ropes to help himself back up, KC is on him. He hits a chop and then a European uppercut, followed by a boot to the midsection. He hooks both of Grayson's arms, and then takes him over with a tiger suplex! Cromwell goes for a cover.

ONE…

TWO…

T - NO!

Cromwell tags in Diamond, and the two take up position on opposite sides of Grayson. They each apply a side waistlock, and then take GG down with a high-angle double-team side suplex! Cromwell exits whilst Nova hurls Grayson into the corner. He proceeds to hold on to the top rope and stomp a mud hole in the champion, nailing a dozen boots to the abdomen before Grayson finally falls to a seated position. Nova doesn't stop there, hitting another half-dozen stomps before the referee finally gets in between them.

Rod Sterling: We've seen that mean streak from Nova Diamond many times before, and we are seeing it again here tonight…

Daniella Kennedy: But look at MvH, guys! As the referee is busy enforcing rope breaks, she's been walking along the apron and trying to undo that top turnbuckle cover!

Christian Quinn: I think she's succeeded, too! That turnbuckle cover is loose! The steel ring is exposed!

Diamond doesn’t give Grayson a moment to rest before he pulls him back to his feet, hitting a sidewalk slam backbreaker before tagging in KC. Cromwell hits a few stomps, lifts Grayson up. He puts GG in a rear bear hug, and Cromwell steps through into an abdominal stretch! Grayson screams out in pain, especially when Kevin drives the point of his elbow into his side! The official asks Gerald if he wants to give it up once again, but he shakes his head resolutely. Nova, who is nearby on the apron, leans over the top rope and tags himself in. He climbs into the ring and nails a boot to Grayson's sternum, and Cromwell transitions into a rear waist lock. Nova hits a spin kick to Gerald's sternum, and Cromwell takes him over with a German suplex! Cromwell releases and climbs out of the ring, and Nova goes for the cover.

ONE…

TWO…

NO!

Nova gets up and drags GG along with him, hitting a series of knife edge chops to put Grayson in the corner. He proceeds to unleash a trio of big European uppercuts, before backing away and charging in with a running clothesline. He takes Grayson by the wrist, and looks like he might send GG across the ring into the opposite corner (the one with the exposed turnbuckle). Nova checks the momentum, though, and maintains wrist control, perhaps trying to Irish whip him back into the corner that they started in. Grayson reverses it by lifting a knee into Nova’s sternum as he passes, and Diamond keels over, clutching his ribs. The referee, meanwhile, notices the missing turnbuckle cover, and goes over to inspect it… just as Grayson throws Nova into that specific corner! The referee gets squashed in between the exposed turnbuckle ring and the oncoming Diamond, and quickly lands in a heap!

Christian Quinn: The referee taking a heavy bump there, but I don’t think Grayson knew anything about that turnbuckle ring being exposed?!

Rod Sterling: I don’t think so either, Christian. With the sustained pressure that Grayson has been under, I think he was just acting out of desperation there…

This desperation, though, is enough to allow MvH to climb in through the ropes, the referee having rolled under the bottom one for the time-being. Kevin follows suit, and the four competitors stand on opposite sides of the rings, mouthing at each other in an animated fashion…

Rod Sterling: I think this one might just be about to break down, guys!

Christian Quinn: With no referee in the ring, anything could happen between these four competitors!

Daniella Kennedy: And listen to this crowd! They want nothing more than all four of these wrestlers to go at it…

And then it breaks down. Nova and MvH come together, exchanging heavy straight right hands, whilst Cromwell and Grayson meet to hit forearm strike after forearm strike. It appears that Diamond has eventually got the better of his exchange, and he takes MvH by the scruff of the neck and throws her through the ropes. He follows her out of the ring, and we follow Grayson as he backs Cromwell up to the side of the ring with another forearm. He Irish whips him to the opposite set, and then nails a dropkick! KC rolls under the bottom rope… so Grayson tees him up, hitting the ropes and flying out of the ring with a somersault splash!! He lands right on top of Cromwell as the crowd pops for the acrobatic display…

Daniella Kennedy: I’m surprised Grayson has enough energy left to stand, let alone pull off that move!

Christian Quinn: The Elite Tag Team Tournament means a lot to these competitors, that’s clear to see!

Meanwhile, MvH has turned the tide on Nova, and she Irish whips him hard over the top of a nearby set of steel steps. He takes his time to get to his knees, and he eats a low dropkick to the chops from von Horrowitz, sending him onto his back. MvH goes under the ring, and whilst she’s searching we cut to Grayson hitting a snap suplex on Cromwell on the ramp. When we cut back to MvH, she’s holding a steel chair…

Rod Sterling: Von Horrowitz looks like she’s about to take this one to the extreme, and the referee being incapacitated will allow her to do that…

She takes the chair and slams it off the apron, smiling at the noise that echoes around the arena. She turns back towards Nova, who is on all fours, and lifts it high above her head…

… but Gerald Grayson appears from behind to take the chair away from her! He throws it away and shakes his head.

Gerald Grayson: No chairs!

Von Horrowitz looks at him in disbelief.

MvH: No chairs?! You’re the fucking X Division Champion!!

Rod Sterling:Well, we apologize for Ms von Horrowitz’s language, there, but you can see that tempers are flaring in our main event here tonight!!

Gerald Grayson: This isn’t an X Rules match…

He stands his ground, and Michelle shakes her head at him.

MvH: Fine, no chairs.

Grayson appears to re-focus his attention on Cromwell… and Michelle turns hers to the announcers’ desk! She starts to rip away the cover and the monitors…

Christian Quinn: I’d much rather she destroy a chair than our table…

Rod Sterling: It seems von Horrowitz’s one track mind is tunneling on upping the ante, here. Grayson shakes his head, but there’s nothing he can do to stop her!

As Grayson rolls Cromwell back into the ring, climbing up onto the apron and entering it himself with a springboard leg drop, Michelle slams Diamond’s head off the ring apron, and then throws him onto the announcer’s table. She hops up onto the apron, not thinking twice as she proceeds to climb up onto the top rope…

Rod Sterling: We’ve seen Michelle von Horrowitz try this before, and it almost NEVER ends well!

Grayson is doing his best to focus on Cromwell, taking him over with a belly-to-belly overhead suplex, but Michelle is steadying herself on the top turnbuckle. She looks over at Nova, and takes a deep breath, before launching off her perch. Time seems to slow slightly as she soars through the air, maneuvering her body as she goes, going for a HUGE elbow drop…

Daniella Kennedy: NO!!! Diamond rolls off the table at the last moment, and Michelle von Horrowitz crashes and burns!!!

The crowd launch into a ‘HO-LY SHIT!’ chant, but Diamond isn’t able to do anything to follow up. Grayson, meanwhile, has his head in his hands, leaning over the top rope and shouting over at his tag team partner, checking if she is still breathing. He shakes his head in despair, and then finally turns around… into a small package from Kevin Cromwell!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE…

FOUR?!

FIVE?!?!

The referee isn’t counting! He’s still unconscious on the outside! It’s only the crowd, and just as they reach five, Grayson is able to kick out. Cromwell can’t believe it, and he’s instantly on the attack again, putting GG in a full nelson…

Rod Sterling: Perhaps looking for his Champagne Supernova here! Cromwell’s dragon suplex has put away many an opponent!!

Grayson flails about, and then hits an elbow strike to the side of Cromwell’s head. This causes some separation, and Cromwell staggers away from GG. Gerald follows up with a big lariat attempt, but Kevin ducks beneath it and then hits the turning Grayson with a boot to the midsection. He hoists him up, and then plants him with a sit-out powerbomb!

Meanwhile, on the outside, Diamond is doing his best to resuscitate the official. He picks him up and rolls him under the bottom rope, but the referee just lies there, moving sporadically but not showing any signs of coherence of thought. He and Cromwell go back to work. KC lifts Gerald up and throws him into a corner, hitting knife edge chops and European uppercuts to the X Division Champion. Diamond follows suit and joins in the attack, hitting stomps in between every strike from his partner. Eventually, Cromwell pulls Grayson out of the corner in a front face lock, and nails a brainbuster! Diamond, meanwhile, climbs up to the top rope, and then flies off it with an elbow drop of his own…

Christian Quinn: Unlike von Horrowitz, Diamond does not miss with that elbow drop! Grayson is in serious trouble here…

Diamond focuses on the referee, trying to shake him back to life, whilst Cromwell picks GG up to his feet. He goes back into the full nelson position…

Rod Sterling: CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA!

Daniella Kennedy: He gets all of it!

Christian Quinn: Cromwell hooks the leg, as Diamond rolls the referee over towards the centre of the ring…

After somewhat regaining himself and crawling into a position where he can check that the shoulders are down, the referee finally begins an excruciatingly slow count…

ONE…

TWO…

THRE - - NO!!!

Rod Sterling: Grayson kicks out! This one’s not over!!

Christian Quinn: You can chalk up an assist to the ref bump earlier on, but that was still incredible resilience on display by our current X Division Champion!!

Diamond is besides himself, and as the referee rolls away, he lifts Gerald up to his feet. Grayson is sluggish, leaning into Diamond to stay up, and Nova signals that this one is over. Diamond puts him in position for the Uncomfortably Numb… but when he lifts him up, Gerald is able to slip out of the back! Then, he pushes Nova away from him, and Diamond almost trips over the official’s body. He checks his momentum, turns towards Grayson, and attempts a clothesline… but GG dives out of the way, and Cromwell eats the clothesline instead! Diamond tries to apologise to his partner, but when Kevin is unresponsive he decides to turn back and focus on Grayson… but he turns around into a massive discus lariat!!

Daniella Kennedy: Perhaps desperation here from Grayson, but that was effective!!

Christian Quinn: And look at Cromwell, he’s set up perfectly in the middle of the ring!!

Rod Sterling: Grayson moves over to the corner, perhaps looking for his patented double jump moonsault…

Christian Quinn: There it is!! Sky High!!

Rod Sterling: He gets all of it! Grayson hooks the leg!

The referee again crawls over towards the pinfall, eventually getting into position…

ONE…

TWO…

T - NO!!!

Christian Quinn: Diamond grabs Grayson’s leg from outside of the ring, and yanks Gerald out of the ring and away from the pin-fall attempt!

Rod Sterling: And he follows up with a big clothesline to Grayson on the outside! He folded him up like an accordion!!

It doesn’t look like Diamond is done there either, picking Grayson up and throwing him back-first into the barricade, before flapjack-ing him onto the ring apron! Diamond throws him into the ring, following him in under the bottom rope. The referee is finally up to his knees now, getting over the worst of his troubles. Diamond puts Grayson into position for his Emerald Flowsion Kai finisher…

Daniella Kennedy: He hits the Comfortably Numb on Grayson, but it doesn’t look like this team is done there. They want to make sure of it…

Christian Quinn: Cromwell lifts him up and puts him back in the full nelson… and nails him with his Champagne Supernova finisher, just for good measure!

Rod Sterling: He bridges after the dragon suplex, and this one is done…

ONE…

TWO…

THRE - - NO!!!

Christian Quinn: Michelle von Horrowitz interrupts out of nowhere!! She breaks up the bridge with a double axe handle!!

Rod Sterling: I thought we’d seen the last of her in this one!

Daniella Kennedy: So did Nova Diamond and Kevin Cromwell…

Diamond scrambles towards her, and she backs away to the ropes, pulling the top one down and watching on as Nova flies over the top of it and onto the outside! Cromwell lunges at her, attempting a lariat, but she ducks it and doubles him over with a boot. She hooks both arms…

Rod Sterling: TIGER DRIVER ‘98!!

Daniella Kennedy: And now she climbs up to the top rope… She’s not the legal person, but the referee has lost all control of this one!

Christian Quinn: 450 SPLASH!! She lands it!!

She takes Grayson by the wrist and pulls him over towards Cromwell, laying him on top of him and backing away to count along with the referee…

ONE…

TWO…

THRE - - NO!!!

Rod Sterling: Cromwell kicks out!! Cromwell kicks out!!

Daniella Kennedy: I can’t believe it!! And neither can MvH!!

She turns towards Cromwell and Grayson, and attempts to approach, but Diamond leans in from beneath the bottom rope and grabs her leg. He pulls her down and then out of the ring, and then throws her into the steel steps! Diamond rolls back into the ring, just as Grayson gets to his feet…

Rod Sterling: Comfortably Numb!! He hits it again!

Christian Quinn: And now Cromwell re-emerges to lock in his seated bridging double chicken wing! He has the Amadeus Requiem in deep!!

You can hear the cries of pain from Grayson, the referee finally doing his duties properly again and asking the X Division Champion if he wants to give in. Grayson shakes his head in defiance, but things don’t look good for him…

But at the side of the ring, we see MvH hit Diamond (who is standing on the apron) with a low blow!!

Christian Quinn: Did you see that?! A clear low blow!

Daniella Kennedy: I saw it, Christian, but I don’t think the referee did! He was too busy checking on Grayson.

Von Horrowitz throws Diamond off the apron and rolls into the ring, breaking up the hold by hitting a stiff kick to the back of Cromwell’s head! He relinquishes and slumps forward onto the mat, giving Michelle a moment to weigh up her next move. The referee has long given up trying to get control of this one, and MvH proceeds to shake her tag team partner until he shows signs of life. He gets to his feet, and she slaps him hard across the face to bring him to his senses. Then, she turns to Cromwell, placing him in pump-handle position…

Rod Sterling: PSYCHO DRIVER #2!!

Christian Quinn: And then Grayson springboards to the top rope… SKY HIGH!!

Daniella Kennedy: He nails the moonsault, but MvH is climbing back up to the top… 450 SPLASH! She lands it this time!!

Finally, they feel that they’ve done enough, and Grayson hooks BOTH of Cromwell’s legs…

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!!

Winners: Gerald Grayson and Michelle von Horrowitz via pinfall at 27:16

Grayson drags himself up to his feet, breathing heavily as he looks down at Cromwell. MvH is sat in a corner, having watched the final pin-fall from her favoured position with her head against the second turnbuckle.

Kurt Harrington: Here are your winners… Gerald Grayson and Michelle von Horrowitz!!

Rod Sterling: An incredibly hard-fought match-up there between these four competitors. This one really could’ve gone either way.

Daniella Kennedy: What resilience shown from Cromwell… what resilience from all of them!!

Grayson and MvH are both standing now, and the referee lifts their hands high up into the air. Von Horrowitz snatches hers away, but Gerald savours the moment for a while. Cromwell, meanwhile, has rolled beneath the bottom rope, and is licking his wounds on the outside. Back in the ring, the referee has collected Grayson’s X Division Championship and hands it to him, the champion placing the belt proudly on his shoulder. MvH looks at it for a moment, and then back at Grayson… before offering a fist. GG reciprocates, the two bumping fists in the middle of the ring before von Horrowitz nods and vacates it.

Rod Sterling: Well, we definitely saw a more united front from Grayson and von Horrowitz here tonight, and that resulted in a win for them and elimination from the Retribution Bracket for their opponents…

Christian Quinn: That’s right, Rod, and whilst Cromwell and Diamond are out, von Horrowitz and Grayson will move on to face the team of Mike Garcia and Kayden Knox…

We cut back to the ring after the victorious team’s music faded out to see, Kevin Cromwell flat on his back staring up at the lights his hands going through his hair, in despair as yet another golden opportunity had slipped through his fingertips, bitterly his kicks his leg out in a seated position wondering just how the hell this team between two people that knew each other better than any two people in the tournament, in the space of a year he had gone from Amadeus to a laughing stock that can’t buy a win.

Meanwhile Nova Diamond has rolled out of the ring, and after taking a beat to recover, he starts to move up the ramp, with a neutral look clad on his face not once looking back, just seemingly numb to what just transpired in the ring, however just as he’s about to vanish behind the curtain.

“Where the fuck you think you're going?”

Nova stops his walk, as he turns on his heel and sees Kevin has struggled to his feet and grabbed a mic from ringside and started speaking through heavy breaths.

“You know, I gotta hand it to ya; I’ve known you most of my career, hell most of my life, and I still can’t get a read on you. I’ve always thought you were some snotty prick with his head up his own arse, that took short cuts to further his own career….and then Carnal Contendership rolled around, and you fought harder than any person that I’ve ever seen, and you won through pure hard work and passion, and despite everything; Fuck it, I was so proud of you. Even when you lost at BIB, there's no shame in that, because you fought for your life, was seconds away from making history...but then something happened. You started to lose focus."

Kevin started to shake his head in disgust while Nova raised his eyebrow at his brother in arms.

“...and I knew what it was, even though I tried to ignore it; but week after week, fucking with Cyrus. Getting walked over by Big Mike. More and more, it became clear. The Carnal Contendership? That was a fluke, Nova Diamond will always look for a short cut, and when he can’t find it? He curls up and runs away. That’s just who you are; You can’t deal with the rough times. You can’t handle being in a rut, and hey-! I know I’m in a rut too, but that’s always been the difference between you and me. That's always what makes me better then you. I’m willing to fight through a storm, and you just run for shelter.”

Kevin points up at Nova on the ramp, his eyes focused on Nova who clearly is starting to get pissed off. As Kevin starts getting more animated

“-And that’s why I hate- I HATE being tied to you for my entire career. Because you’re so god damn talented, and you’re willing to run and waste that spark of talent. You’re better than this! I’m better than this! But Over and over again, when adversity hits you run away-Well not this time!”

Kevin pauses to catch his breath, rubbing his forehead as the crowd begins to buzz.

“Someone needs to slap some sense into you and wake you the hell up, and there’s nothing...NOTHING in this world that sounds better to me than slapping you in the face you egotistical prick. Division Rules. Nova Diamond. Kevin Cromwell. One on One. Because if you’re going to act like a bitch? Then I’m going to treat you like one."

With a forceful spike, Kevin throws down the mic as his theme kicks in, talking trash to Nova Diamond who stares dead at Kevin, nodding his head, seemingly welcoming the challenge.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    ----------------------------------------------

Set up in the ring is a velvet carpet with a black cloth covering a table. There are bottles of chardonnay and a bucket of ice on the table. Also 0n top of the table is what appears to be a piece of paper, and then there are two leather office chairs as well. ALexandria sits in the ring, with her legs propped upon the table, sipping on a glass of chardonnay. Michael Garcia is seen sitting patiently in one of the chairs, with Kayden Knox standing behind him like a bodyguard of sorts.

Alexandria: Welcome to a very special edition of A taste of Chardonnay with Alexandria! I am your hostess with the mostess, the one and only tastefully delicious, Alexandria, and I'm here tonight to not only give a toast of reality to the FWA Universe but tonight, we're going to sign the contract for our FWA Championship match at Division's Rules!

Now....Mr. Garcia, apparently couldn't wait for his introduction, and rather rudely decided to arrive early,but hey, at least you were given the opportunity for an introduction! What is this company coming to any way? Where is that Harrington fellow and why did I not get the entrance I deserve?Anyways, Michael...Kevin, this Sunday, first of all, congratulations on your win over the Valentines earlier tonight! But we both knowthat's not the reason we're out here tonight. COnsider this, the biggest platform in the FWA, your opportunity to send a message to the FWA Champion before your big championship bout! Now, Michael, if you beat Dave Sullivan and squash all of the doubters out there, just exactly how soon wll you be giving a championship opportunity to a real star in the making, Orion?

Michael taps his finger against the microphone as he chuckles to himself. He opens his mouth to speak when...

Suddenly, "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play.

"The King" Dave Sullivan struts out from the back. He's wearing pinstripe pants, a white dress shirt, and black suspenders. The FWA World Championship is draped over his shoulder as he walks with confidence down the ring. Sullivan's tag team partner Ty Johnson is not in the ring, possibly being elsewhere in the arena.

Sullivan enters the ring, and gives a cocky smirk towards Garcia and Knox. Garcia motions for Sullivan to sit down, but he ignores him. Instead Sullivan continues to strut around the ring with his championship. At one point, he even stands in front of Garcia and holds up to the title to the crowd. Finally, Sullivan takes a seat at the table where two table microphones sit. Sullivan holds his championship tight over his shoulder, remembering what happened last time when in the ring with Garcia.

Michael Garcia begins to talk first

Michael Garcia: Are you done? Did you have your little moment?

Dave Sullivan: Excuse me, Mike...but the only one with little moments is you. 15 minutes of fame is what you'll get, as you fight in main event of a pay per view for probably the first, and definitely the last time. Me? This is a been here, done that sort of thing. You're simply going to be a small section of the Dave Sullivan DVD getting released by FWAshop.com next year. A name on a long list of names that have fallen to me. You should be honored, truly...

Michael Garcia: You know something Sullivan? This is the best part of this whole damn thing. You're absolutely right.

It was exactly 6 years ago when I returned to this company and brought the entire X Division to it's knees. In one night, I ended two careers, crashed an Ultimate X match, and began my campaign to dominate the X Division. And did I ever. But it's been 6 years, Dave. And all I have to my name is one tag team championship. I don't need to talk about it any further because I've driven this nail so deep into the wall that it's protruding through the other side. But I have this tendency to always come up short in the big matches. 0-4 against Cryos for the North American Championship. 0-4 against Mike Parr for the North American Championship. I crushed Jason Gryphon in every chance I got. I literally made the man quit because he could not beat me. Until we fought for the X Division Championship, and then he beat me. It's like it's become a running joke around here.

But now....we're right here in 2020. A lot of weird ass shit is going on. But most notably, I've returned from the commentary booth and I've came back with a vengeance. My very first night back I took the FWA Champion to his absolute limit. But I lost. Again. I stood by your side as we stood our ground and defended ourselves against the cockroaches from the CWA. I helped you, Dave Sullivan, in your quest to become World Champion. You got what you wanted, Dave, and despite me picking up momentum and some very big wins, I fell short yet again against Devin Golden at Back in Business. But ever since Back in Business, I've been on a roll like I've been on in entire my career. I've defeated Cyrus Truth. Twice. I've defeated Nova Diamond. I've defeated Gabrielle. But make no mistake, I know that no matter how many matches that I win along the journey, every single person in the back, in the arena, and watching at home, thinks that I'm just going to walk into PNC on Sunday and fall flat on my face. No matter how much I believe that I'm going to walk out of that match with the FWA Championship around my waist, there isn't a single soul watching right now, aside from Kayden and myself that feel the same way! I got no pressure on me. I got no expectations. I'm a man that has nothing to lose. If I walk out of PNC on Sunday without the FWA Championship, it'l be what's expected. But what happens, Dave Sullivan, if you lose?

Triple Champion? Longest reigning champion? The man who ended Cyrus Truth's reign of terror? Nah... WHEN I hit you with that Pendulum in the center of the ring, all you will be is the man that gave Michael Garcia the validation he needs. You'll be the man that created the monster. You'll be the man that lost to the biggest choke artist in the FWA, right? So Keep gloating. It will make you look even worse come the end of Divisions Rules.

Dave Sullivan: Nah, I don't think it will.

Michael Garcia: I know you, Sullivan. Your ego is entirely out of control. But I am just trying to prepare you is all. Because...because I care. I don't want you to look bad. I want you to be prepared for after the match, when I win, for you to shake my hand and give me a nice solid "GG"...because...it's the right thing to do.

Dave Sullivan: You want...you want me to give you a "GG" if you win? What do you think this is? A preschool soccer game? Do you want apple slices and juice boxes after the match too? Give me a break.

Michael Garcia: Juice boxes? A glass of milk would suffice. Say? Where's your partner? Trouble in paradise for team Blackjack?

Dave Sullivan: I don't take my partner everywhere I go with me like some sort of bodyguard. Nice use of pea-brain over here though. You two make a really good team. Considering I've beaten Knox...what, twice now? He can tell you all about what it's like to lose to me. He can coach you all through it.

Garcia now stands up out of his chair, and Knox gets into a defensive stance.

Dave Sullivan: Oh what's wrong? Did I strike a cord?

Michael Garcia: You want this to end the way to last one did? With you on the ground? This isn't the same Kayden Knox. This is a refined Kayden Knox. A more vicious Kayden Knox. One that's thinking far more clearly than ever before. One that will wreck your life at the snap of his fingers. And me? I'm damn sure not the same person. If ya don't believe me, just try me.

Sullivan is now up and off of his feet.

Dave Sullivan and Michael Garcia are now staring each other down face to face.

Alexandria: Well, I think that's my cue to leave...

Sullivan smirks, and then goes to turn away...but then all of a sudden RKO!

Sullivan just hit Garcia with a surprise RKO out of nowhere.

Kayden Knox now tackles Sullivan, as Garcia rolls out of the ring and onto the floor below. Knox and Sullivan are wrestling on the ground, when Ty Johnson starts running out! Johnson jumps on Knox and takes him on. Knox delivers a thumb to the eye and then DDTs Johnson to the ground! Knox sets him up for the Malice Intent when suddenly...

Daniella Kennedy: HERE COMES JASON RANDALL! THE WILDCARD IS HERE AND HE WANTS KAYDEN KNOX!!!

Soon, Jason Randall starts sprinting out to the ring to get revenge for the Penny attack! He starts helping Johnson and both Randall and Johnson are teaming up to take down the brute Knox. Randall is furious as he just reckless reigns down forearms on Knox's skull!

Sullivan starts to direct his attention to Garcia who is trying to make it back up to his feet, when all of a sudden Alyster Black and Gabrielle come through the crowd. They both start brawling with Sullivan! Gabrielle tosses Sullivan into the ring post face first as Garcia reaches his feet and flips the announce table as Quinn, Kennedy and Sterling all narrowly dodge the table!

Black and Gabrielle get Sullivan in the ring and begin to kick him on the ground. Black picks up one of the chairs, and drives it into Sullivan's back. While Gabrielle takes the unsigned contract, and rips it up with a smile.

Johnson meanwhile leaves Randall to handle Knox on his own, and joins Sullivan in the ring. He clotheslines Gabrielle to the outside, while Sullivan reaches up and delivers a low blow to Alyster Black! Ty Johnson takes a moment to pull Sullivan up to his feet!

Meanwhile, Randall and Knox have taken their brawl into the crowd. Knox is desperately trying to create space as Randall follows him with a replica belt that he grabbed from a fan in the crowd!

In the ring, Garcia gets up to his feet and mows down Sullivan and Johnson with a double clothesline! Garcia looks at the table in the center of the ring, before looking over at Sullivan and grabs the King by the hair! He yanks Sullivan to his feet, but Ty Johnson clubs Mike in the back! Garcia simply snapped his head back, turned towards Johnson and chokeslammed him through the table!

Meanwhile Randall throws Kayden Knox back over the security barricade, and the two continue to brawl outside of the ring.

Suddenly, Vincent Blackbird appears at the top of the stage.

Vincent Blackbird:
    Stop! I order you all to stop this right now!

Blackbird can't seem to get control as Sullivan, Johnson, Knox, Garcia, Randall, Black, and Gabrielle all continue to brawl in and outside of the ring.

Blackbird storms off to the back.

Garcia is now helping Knox take on Randall as Sullivan and Black continue to brawl. Gabrielle has Ty Johnson in a headlock...

When suddenly Blackbird returns, and behind him an entire army of the FWA roster.

The New Breed are in front, followed by The Valanders, The Undisputed Alliance, and Orion. Gerald Grayson, the reigning X Champion, and Eli Black come out one after the other, with Cyrus Truth begrudgingly going along with his partner "The Artist of Chaos."

It's a total shit show as everyone rushes down to break up the brawls. Sullivan has to get dragged away from Alyster Black by The New Breed. It takes all of Orion and The Valanders to get between Garcia and Knox. Eli Black and Cyrus Truth separate Ty Johnson from Gabrielle. Cyrus Truth is about to grab Gabrielle but she points his finger in his face and screams "Don't you dare touch me!" Suddenly, Garcia breaks free from the crowd and charges at The King, before getting stopped by a group of wrestlers.

Garcia is heard screaming, "It ends, Sunday! You're title reign! Your legacy! Your career! All of it ends Sunday!"

Ty Johnson is near the fan barricade with Eli Black guarding him from fighting in the fracas. Suddenly, Michelle von Horrowitz grabs him by the neck and smashes his face into the steel barricade!

Rod Sterling: MICHELLE VON HORROWITZ FINALLY GETS TO TY JOHNSON!

Daniella Kennedy: Someone needs to get her!

The crowd EXPLODES when Michelle hops the guard rail and begins wailing on Ty Johnson, who stumbles backwards to the ground. Michelle is finally pulled off by Eli Black, who gets a flying forearm and elbow from Michelle.

Security finally gets to her and restrains her from afflicting further blows to others at ringside. Michelle begins kicking wildly, randomly getting Gerald Grayson with one of those kicks. And also getting Gabrielle in the stomach. Finally, Michelle breaks loose and tackles Ty Johnson, only to be pulled off yet again.

The screen fades to black after the camera pans out giving us a final overhead image of the entire arena being turned into a warzone.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 08-04-2020 at 07:55 PM.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Hail To The King

Status

Re: FIGHT NIGHT RESULTS 07/24/2020

Knox: #1 Rule: Thou Shall Not Fuck With The Affliction like a poison we inflict your veins a cancer that will eat away at the very core of FWA. We will be your next FWA Tag Team Champions and then Micheal Garica your FWA Champion and Kayden Knox will claim the X Division Championship this is our time this is our show and no one not a damn one of you can Stop us.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    ​Brayden Bridges

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

This show is incredible. Need to go back and read some of the matches properly tomorrow but I got through the segments and there's some excellent work here. The ending show melee was exciting and fun, and reminded me a bit of the AEW Dynamite Inner Circle/Elite brawls (in a good way). I really liked the Cromwell segment and thought that was a logical way to go given the results, and thought the dialogue there from KC was really biting and fantastically written. That's one of the matches I'm looking forward to most at the pay-per-view.

The Elite Tag Team Classic rolled on nicely with a couple perhaps surprises, particularly Da/onny Toner getting the big win over Sullivan and Johnson. I must be honest and say that I haven't read the Sullivan/Johnson promo from last week yet but that's a big win over a team that includes the World Champion. The Sullivan and Garcia promo was really strong, and the feud definitely needed that on the go-home show. The whole event hypes the pay-per-view very well (almost every segment actually) and I think that Division's Rules looks a huge amount more promising now. Still intrigued to see who Grayson goes up against on that show.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This show was mental, in the best kind of way. Really, really built up Divisions Rules.

Hail To The King

Status

Gotta say it's been a pleasure working with Sayer having him by my side brought the best out of me.

Spoiler:

​Brayden Bridges

Fearless University

Status

Everything MvH does makes her feel like a huge Star. Just a credit to SS for his writing and the strong, defined character he's created.

Teaming with Garcia is really letting the mean streak of the Kayden Knox character shine, and giving that character some real spotlight. Getting the two wins for the team so far does alot to build Kayden up without taking any shine off Garcia who bebefits just from being a constant wrecking ball.

When will Garcia's ties to The Milk Men be revealed...

Knox's mean streak gets even more prevalent in that beatdown of Randall and Penny. The intensity of this feud's sort of come out of nowhere.

I need more slightly awkward segments between MvH and Gerald. No, lets make it into a buddy Cop sitcom! MvH's reactio nto be called the Grayson and von Horrowitz Connection genuinely made me chuckle.

BC vs UA was a fun match. I've loved the match write ups for both BC matches so far. This one was a really fun character driven affair with some banter between the teams and Fenix's playboy attitude getting him into some trouble. Was this the first time I've faced off against any of Jimmy's characters? I think I forgot to say it at the time but I loved the write up for BC vs the Afflicted as well. That one read like a classic wrestling tag team match.

Sully's out of the tournament already!!!

That Noah Stocke promo was pure brilliance. It literally made everything about the Division. All of this revolves aroudn them, revolves around the rest of the Roster trying to get a shot at them. I loved it.

We finally got Cyrus Truth vs Krash, and Cy's well and truly over his slump.

Random thought. But it would have been cool to see The Divisions assign the match types/rules to every match seeing as the PPV is called Division's Rules...

Cromwell and Nova is another big pairing to be eliminated early on. But that post match promo from Cromwell made that seem unimportant as he really tore into Nova and set up a fun and intense match.

'A Taste of Chardonnay' has been used really well. I like that its having big guests and impacting big storylines and angles. The brawl to close was a really good way to send us into the PPV with a real buzz. So many intertwined angles coming to a head/furthering along at the PPV.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Knox's mean streak gets even more prevalent in that beatdown of Randall and Penny. The intensity of this feud's sort of come out of nowhere.
    I get what you're saying here, but its one of those times where the RP explains what is going on more than thecshow.A combination of Kaydrns past plus Garcia not allowing him to get the help that he needs is making him viciously psychotic.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Random thought. But it would have been cool to see The Divisions assign the match types/rules to every match seeing as the PPV is called Division's Rules...
    I pitched it, but too many people would have issues.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Everything MvH does makes her feel like a huge Star. Just a credit to SS for his writing and the strong, defined character he's created.

Teaming with Garcia is really letting the mean streak of the Kayden Knox character shine, and giving that character some real spotlight. Getting the two wins for the team so far does alot to build Kayden up without taking any shine off Garcia who bebefits just from being a constant wrecking ball.

When will Garcia's ties to The Milk Men be revealed...

I need more slightly awkward segments between MvH and Gerald. No, lets make it into a buddy Cop sitcom! MvH's reactio nto be called the Grayson and von Horrowitz Connection genuinely made me chuckle.

BC vs UA was a fun match. I've loved the match write ups for both BC matches so far. This one was a really fun character driven affair with some banter between the teams and Fenix's playboy attitude getting him into some trouble. Was this the first time I've faced off against any of Jimmy's characters? I think I forgot to say it at the time but I loved the write up for BC vs the Afflicted as well. That one read like a classic wrestling tag team match.

Sully's out of the tournament already!!!

That Noah Stocke promo was pure brilliance. It literally made everything about the Division. All of this revolves aroudn them, revolves around the rest of the Roster trying to get a shot at them. I loved it.

We finally got Cyrus Truth vs Krash, and Cy's well and truly over his slump.

Cromwell and Nova is another big pairing to be eliminated early on. But that post match promo from Cromwell made that seem unimportant as he really tore into Nova and set up a fun and intense match.

'A Taste of Chardonnay' has been used really well. I like that its having big guests and impacting big storylines and angles. The brawl to close was a really good way to send us into the PPV with a real buzz. So many intertwined angles coming to a head/furthering along at the PPV.
    Randall and Gabby had a match at one time awhile back. I had fun writing our tag match for this show, glad you liked it.

This was one heck of a show, glad everyone enjoyed it. We’ve got some fun stuff planned, the future of FWA remains bright.
    Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    I get what you're saying here, but its one of those times where the RP explains what is going on more than thecshow.A combination of Kaydrns past plus Garcia not allowing him to get the help that he needs is making him viciously psychotic.
    There is that element I touched on that being with Garcia is bringing Knox's mean side out, which that segment was an example of that. It just felt sudden that it went to that extreme just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    I pitched it, but too many people would have issues.
    Bummer, would have been cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Randall and Gabby had a match at one time awhile back. I had fun writing our tag match for this show, glad you liked it.

This was one heck of a show, glad everyone enjoyed it. We’ve got some fun stuff planned, the future of FWA remains bright.
    Ah, thats right.

Hail To The King

Status

Spoiler:

​Brayden Bridges

HOSS MOD

Status

Major kudos to the match writer for Cyrus/Krash. A+ work.

Solid show from top to bottom. Much intrigue, much violence.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Thank you, sir. I wanted to toy with the idea of giving Cyrus some heelish type moments in the match, moreso out of frustration than anything and I was pleasantly surprised with how it wound up coming out.

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    Thank you, sir. I wanted to toy with the idea of giving Cyrus some heelish type moments in the match, moreso out of frustration than anything and I was pleasantly surprised with how it wound up coming out.
    I appreciate that. Some heelishness without going full heel was a good call to play into Cyrus's past losing streak and desire to win.

Thread Information