Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever It Takes - Avengers: Endgame MAFIA

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Whatever It Takes - Avengers: Endgame MAFIA

As for why I think Broc is scummy - 1x bulletproof is easy to claim and a good excuse for not being targeted. Done not much at all throughout the game whatsoever. He and Baldrick were the last two on OMB's train and I had already noted I found his vote interesting because he had been saying he was going to vote OMB all day and didn't until a train had formed.

Get the fuck out.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

I never claimed them as mafia. I was bringing up points that you seemingly skipped over and I was displaying how flimsy your feelings on them are. You've got no solid evidence of anything and you are trying to paint me as thinking they are mafia just because I brought up things about their play that have been scummy?

No, when I think someone is mafia I will push it in their face. I've done this to a certain individual.

Stop generalising my thoughts to push lies.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

While you all are going off doing your own thing i'm still waiting for Broc, Sayer and err Mitch to come back right?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    I have a plan so cunning......

Status

random q: I haven't seen the Avengers. How many stones are there actually? Is it possible mafia had any at the start of the game and is it possible an alignment switch happened somewhere in this game?

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Someone but Sully answer that question cause I know he'll just think it is about him and I can't be assed with that.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Sorry but the borderline bullying and pressuring to make me doubt myself isn't going to move me.

Make an actual compelling case on who you think is most likely mafia and why. Give me something to at least consider and analyze. I'm not going to say it won't be a waste of your time because I'm pretty locked in, but I definitely won't be changing if you don't put any legitimate effort into showing me why Baldrick is mafia unless you tell me more than just I'm wrong and you're right.
    Borderline bullying? LMAO. I don't have a bullying bone in my body. I'm laying out the obvious information that you're missing/avoiding/glossing over.

You want a compelling case?

Sully is town because of who he is
    Mitch is town because he's doctor
    Shawn is town because he was checked by the cop
    Shake it town because Shawn's role PM says shake is 'Town Vanilla Cop'

7 - 4 = 3

Broc
    Baldrick
    Sayer

Do yourself a favor and read back. Broc has felt off to you and almost everyone, the entire game, until he made one post today. You think he's not smart enough to do that to get you off of him? Come on dude. Open your eyes.

I'll concede your points on Baldrick and Sayer, but it has to be them. There's no other angle. My only case on Baldrick is process of elimination and an easy VT claim.

People's Champion

Status

Put your money where your mouth is Shawn. I am vanilla, which I was I didn't think about disputing Sayer's vanilla claim D1, then obviously more came out from there. I've also already stated why I didn't come out with it yesterday.

Status

Well if I make it through the day and you do too, Baldrick, we will find if that's true tomorrow

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Well if I make it through the day and you do too, Baldrick, we will find if that's true tomorrow
    Go for it

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is Shawn. I am vanilla, which I was I didn't think about disputing Sayer's vanilla claim D1, then obviously more came out from there. I've also already stated why I didn't come out with it yesterday.

I mean my vote is on you, lol. I'd just as easily vote for Broc or Sayer at this point.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

What a way to wake up. I mean come on Sully Broc is obviously mafia. He’s obviously desperate now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Status
      Country                    United States

random q: I haven't seen the Avengers. How many stones are there actually? Is it possible mafia had any at the start of the game and is it possible an alignment switch happened somewhere in this game?
    There's 2 stones Thanos always had. Power and reality. I don't know what they do if anything. They're probably just part of his perks (Don and investigation proof maybe. Reality makes sense for that) anything else would be too OP.

Someone but Sully answer that question cause I know he'll just think it is about him and I can't be assed with that.
    I'm not recruited, and I don't think anyone on the Avengers side would be besides OMB's character Nebula who is dead. Can you imagine Thanos recruiting Spiderman (I say him because he's dead already) in the movies? It would make no sense unless there's a mind control element but I too haven't seen the movies.

But consider this. IF I was mafia with any two of Broc/Sayer/Baldrick...it would leave one man out. If it's Me, Sayer and Broc we push for the easy Baldrick lynch. If it's Me, Broc and Baldrick we push for Sayer, and if it's Me, Sayer and Baldrick we push for Broc. All of these are super easy to do today.

I have said in every mafia chatty I've ever been apart of, Shake has never been lynched as town and we're not going to be trying. It's not worth it, and I remember the spoons. Why would I go after you Shawn if you're a townie pair and trust each other when it'd be so easy to lynch the odd man out from Baldrick/Broc/Sayer and call it a game?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    What a way to wake up. I mean come on Sully Broc is obviously mafia. He’s obviously desperate now.

Broc doesn't make that paypal comment as mafia bro. Dude is super loyal to his word, and he'd legit actually pay everyone if he was lying. And he works at Papa John's so yeah. He has me convinced. Which means if it's three mafia it has to be one of Shake/Shawn but probably both.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Broc doesn't make that paypal comment as mafia bro. Dude is super loyal to his word, and he'd legit actually pay everyone if he was lying. And he works at Papa John's so yeah. He has me convinced. Which means if it's three mafia it has to be one of Shake/Shawn but probably both.
    So he's not capable of saying that to get you on his side? I don't buy it. That's literally what mafia is supposed to do.

Status

There's 2 stones Thanos always had. Power and reality. I don't know what they do if anything. They're probably just part of his perks (Don and investigation proof maybe. Reality makes sense for that) anything else would be too OP.

I'm not recruited, and I don't think anyone on the Avengers side would be besides OMB's character Nebula who is dead. Can you imagine Thanos recruiting Spiderman (I say him because he's dead already) in the movies? It would make no sense unless there's a mind control element but I too haven't seen the movies.

But consider this. IF I was mafia with any two of Broc/Sayer/Baldrick...it would leave one man out. If it's Me, Sayer and Broc we push for the easy Baldrick lynch. If it's Me, Broc and Baldrick we push for Sayer, and if it's Me, Sayer and Baldrick we push for Broc. All of these are super easy to do today.

I have said in every mafia chatty I've ever been apart of, Shake has never been lynched as town and we're not going to be trying. It's not worth it, and I remember the spoons. Why would I go after you Shawn if you're a townie pair and trust each other when it'd be so easy to lynch the odd man out from Baldrick/Broc/Sayer and call it a game?

I'm not married to you being mafia. My tail's only up about it because I perceive you as ignoring some logical avenues to explore in favour of others that make no sense to me. It is what it is. I've already told you Sayer is the guy for me. You just have to accept that some suspicion will naturally come your way if he flipped maf. And doubly so if Broc did too. Then maybe you'd be under the kosh and feel exactly how I feel right now at having to explain myself.

Your other points are valid and only you would know the answer to that in those instances. Like I've said, I am not married to my suspicion on you. I've already explained that it's naturally been provoked. If Sayer flipped mafia then, naturally, I would choose Broc next assuming I'm still here. I doubt Shawn or I are making it past the next night anyway because of Baldrick's VT claim now.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

I mean yeah but he's literally not going to do it either way. These types of comments in these games mean so very little in general and most people have learned to ignore them except this one time. You've used your knowledge of Broc to claim reads on him all of the time. Why can't Broc use his knowledge of you to fuck with you?

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

I'm not married to you being mafia. My tail's only up about it because I perceive you as ignoring some logical avenues to explore in favour of others that make no sense to me. It is what it is. I've already told you Sayer is the guy for me. You just have to accept that some suspicion will naturally come your way if he flipped maf. And doubly so if Broc did too. Then maybe you'd be under the kosh and feel exactly how I feel right now at having to explain myself.

Your other points are valid and only you would know the answer to that in those instances. Like I've said, I am not married to my suspicion on you. I've already explained that it's naturally been provoked. If Sayer flipped mafia then, naturally, I would choose Broc next assuming I'm still here. I doubt Shawn or I are making it past the next night anyway because of Baldrick's VT claim now.
    It's LYLO.

If we mislynch it's game anyway so this next night thing means nothing.

Broc is capable of it, but I'm making a genuine read and trusting my intuition.

Status

I thought it was MYLO?

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Wait a minute, I was just rereading some stuff. After Zero’s death Sayer mentions that there could be a strong arm kill, do you think Sayer would do that knowing very well that he’s the strong arm kill? It seems very likely to me

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    Wait a minute, I was just rereading some stuff. After Zero’s death Sayer mentions that there could be a strong arm kill, do you think Sayer would do that knowing very well that he’s the strong arm kill? It seems very likely to me

Nah Mitch you're tunneling bro

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread Information