Thread: WWE Extreme Rules 2020 - Raw Women's Champion Asuka vs Sasha Banks

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Extreme Rules WWE Extreme Rules 2020 - Raw Women's Champion Asuka vs Sasha Banks

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Sasha Banks will try to join her tag team partner Bayley in becoming a double champion at Extreme Rules when she challenges Raw Women’s Champion Asuka.

The Boss, already one-half of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions, listened to “The Role Model” describe how great it is to be a double champion and decided she wanted to experience it for herself. After defeating The IIconics to retain the tag titles, Banks called out Asuka, who was happy to accept the challenge before attempting to fight off the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions. However, while Asuka was focused on Bayley, The Boss saw the perfect opening to lock the Bank Statement on the champion, sending a huge message ahead of their title showdown.

Will Banks become a double champion, or will Asuka continue to reign supreme on the red brand? Find out at WWE Extreme Rules, streaming Sunday, July 19, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

WAKE UP

Status

Re: WWE Extreme Rules 2020 - Raw Women's Champion Asuka vs Sasha Banks

This should be good. Sasha seems quite motivated lately and their match from RAW a few years ago is still one of the best TV womens matches I can recall. Expect some Bayley nonsense in the finish to drive division between them again though because thats the only story WWE know.

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

I agree. Sasha seems motivated and I think this could easily be the best match of the night to be honest.

Heel Champion

Status

The reason Sasha's motivated is because they're finally getting their act together and giving Bayley/Sasha the push they deserve and should've had years ago.

Finally all the nonsensical "Best friends" stuff has turned into a decent run for them. Really enjoying the heel antics of B/S especially when they're on commentary. Here's hoping that Sasha wins and they're both double champions.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Expect some Bayley nonsense in the finish to drive division between them again though because thats the only story WWE know.
    This is why I can only get so excited by the prospect of Sasha facing both Asuka and Io Shirai in singles matches soon.

Still, until AJ/Riddle gets added to the card, this is looking like the match that'll draw me into the show.

Thread Information