Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wacky Waces: A Fastlane Mafia Race

Status
      Country                    United States

Fast Lane Wacky Waces: A Fastlane Mafia Race

A Fastlane Mafia Race

Wacky Races has been rebooted for a one time special this Saturday Morning! See a variety of brand new racers as they race to determine who the wackiest racer is of all time! But, will the evil secret descendants of Dick Dastardly be sneaking in to wreck havoc and ruin the fun? Find out this Saturday Morning!
    Wacky Rules

1. Sully is the game mod. PM roles to me.

2. In general mafia games there are three different alignments: Town, Mafia, and Independent. The town does not know who mafia is, and their goal is to hunt them down and lynch them before they're outnumbered. The mafia's goal is to kill as many town members as they can either by night kill or by manipulating the town into lynching their own. And the Independent will have their own winning conditions. Whether all three alignments are in this game or not is up to you to figure out as you play. Each day you will vote to lynch one player in the game. Votes must be made in bold like this "Official Vote: Sayer" or they will not count. Once the majority vote is reached that player will be killed. Days will last 24 hours. After the day is over you will have 12 hours to send in your night power. Night will end when all powers are sent in or the 12 hour time period is reached. Day ONE will last 24 hours.

3. Each player will make their own custom characters, so character hinting is not applicable to this game.

4. DO NOT edit your posts. You will be modkilled if you do.

5. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread. Not on the forum, not on facebook, not on Twitter, not on Snapchapt, not by messenger pigeon, not during tea time with your mother. Once the game starts it stays in this thread until it is over. Once it is over then we can talk about it. If you die, do not talk to a player that is still alive in the game. Any violations of these rules will result in modkill for parties involved and potential exclusion from future games.

6. Be active. I won't be too strict, but you can't be going a whole day or more without a post. I will modkill for inactivity at discretion. Most everybody has a unique and thought out role in the game, and I want to see them all used to their full potential. There will be a lot of different dynamics and variables, but it won't be fun if half of the players aren't being active. Two whole game days without a post is generally the criteria for an inactivity modkill, but duration of days and timezone of the player will be taken into consideration. DO NOT message me telling me a certain player should be modkilled.

7. Night posting is not allowed unless your role specifically states otherwise. Once the day ends you are no longer allowed to post unless your role specifically allows it. Mistakes happen and we won't be too strict, but if you post 30 minutes after the day ending post then that will be a modkill, if you post like 5 minutes after and it looks like it took you a long time to write up then it'll probably be ok. I will not enforce a no posting rule for once lynch is cast, so you cannot be modkilled in between the time lynch is cast and the day ending post. However, there will be a warning post before the day ending post, so I don't want to hear excuses if you post after the day ending post and you get modkilled. Modkills here will also be used at discretion.

8. You may not use screenshots of anything outside of the game thread to prove your innocence. This will result in an immediate modkill. If at any time you are uncertain of whether an action or post will result in a modkill, PM me just to be safe.

9. DO NOT message me about modkilling a player. I may just modkill you instead. Modkills are at our discretion. We don't want to modkill players from the game. If rules are broken, we may have to. But getting pressured from either team about modkilling a player so you can get an easier win is a no-no. This was an issue I had when hosting TWD mafia game. I will make the decision of whether a modkill is applicable.

10. The game ends when the win conditions or lose conditions have been met for all players. Roles will be chosen randomly.

11. NO DRAMA. I understand emotions in games can get high, but let's keep it relatively civil please. This will be airing on the cartoon channel after all, and there are children watching. Why don't you play as if you're actually being watched by children? That includes post game discussions too! I'll modkill for flaming.

Tentative start date will be July 6th.

-SIGNING UP-

To apply to the race, please submit your racer bio below. See mine for an example...

Racer Name: The Undertaker

Co Racer: Paul Bearer

Car Number: 13

Car Name:
    The Grave Digger

Bio: The Undertaker is feared by many. He is the Deadman, and he's looking to take down anyone in his path to earn his title as wackiest racer.

Car Design:

Wacky Race Participants:

1. Shawn:
    Racer Name: Troy Barnes
    Co Racer: Abed Nadir
    Car Number: 6 (and a movie)
    Car Name: Troy and Abed in a Raaaaace Car
    Bio: It's Troy and Abed in a Raaaaace Car
    Car:

2. OMB:

Racer Name: Austin Powers
    Co Driver: Nigel Powers
    Number: 69
    (Yeah baby yeah)
    Car name: Shag Wagon
    Bio: Father & Son reunited to stop Dr. Evil from ruining the wacky races.

http://<iframe class="restrain" titl...="0"></iframe>

3. Sayer:

Racer Name: Marty McFly
    Co Racer: Dr. Emmitt Brown
    Car Number: DMC 12
    Car Number: The DeLorean
    Bio: Just watch Back to the Future

4. Fuji Vice:

Racer Name: Jamie Blake
    Co Racer: Morris Fenderbaum
    Car Number: C4
    Car Name: God's Co-Pilot
    Bio: "When I make a dry martini, I make a dry martini"

5. Broc:

Racer- Broc
    Co racer- Broc
    Car number- Broc
    Car name- Broc
    Bio- I am Broc

6. Man:

Racer - Ronald Ulysses Swanson
    Co Racer - April Ludgate-Dwyer
    Car Number - Redacted
    Car Name - Redacted
    Bio - None of your damn business, son.
    Car Design: A Buick with a smoker attached to the back

7. Shade:

Racer Name: Finn Shepard
    Co Racer: Nova Clarke
    Car Number: 2Sharks1Nado
    Car Name: The Heart of Sharkness
    Car Description: 2005 Hummer H2

8. Baldrick

Racer Name: Baldrick III Esq.
    Co Racer: Lord Blackadder
    Car Number: 1066
    Car Name: A Plan
    Bio: Baldrick has a plan so cunning, it will be more cunning than Dastardley's most Cunning of plans.Car Design:

9. Wolf Beast:

Racer Name: Derek ‘Del Boy’ Trotter
    Co Racer: Rodney Trotter
    Car Number: 368
    Car Name: Reliant Regal Supervan III
    Bio: Del Boy is known as a wheeler dealer, always looking for a short cut to making some money, and always believing that by this time next year, he’ll be a millionaire.
    Car Design:

10. Supersaiyan:

Raver name: Krillin
    Co racer: Goku
    Car Number: 00
    Car Name: Kintoun
    Bio: Does not race under the full moon.
    Car design:

11. Wang Chung:

Racer Name: Jim Douglas
    Co Racer: Tennessee Steinmetz
    Car Number: 53
    Car Name: Herbie the love bug
    Bio: Herbie does all the driving.
    Car Design:
    Herbie.jpg

12. Jiggy

Racer Name: Michael Jordan

Co Racer: Bugs Bunny

Car Number: 23

Car Name: The Space Jammer

Bio:

In 1973, a young Michael Jordan tells his father that he wants to go to The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to play in the championship team, then go to the NBA. A compilation of highlights from Jordan's basketball career from his high school years to his years with the Chicago Bulls, as he becomes a superstar and his career leads to 3 NBA Championships, ending with an excerpt from the 1993 press conference in which Jordan announced his retirement from professional basketball, to pursue a career in baseball, in which Jordan is popular, but less skilled. Meanwhile, in outer space, the amusement park Moron Mountain faces decline. Its owner, Mr. Swackhammer, sends his diminutive minions, the Nerdlucks, to Earth to abduct the Looney Tunes as a new attraction. Upon the Nerdlucks' arrival, Bugs Bunny and the other Looney Tunes take advantage of the Nerdlucks' small stature and challenge them to a game of basketball. Through a cursory course on the definition of basketball, the Nerdlucks learn that the sport's best players are employed by the NBA, and accept the proposal. After stealing the talents of NBA players Charles Barkley, Shawn Bradley, Patrick Ewing, Larry Johnson and Muggsy Bogues, the Nerdlucks transform themselves into the large, muscular and talented Monstars, which prompts Bugs to seek professional aid.

While golfing with Bill Murray and Larry Bird and his personal assistant, Stan Podolack, Jordan is suddenly lassoed down a hole and into the Looney Tunes' world. Bugs explains the situation to Jordan, whom hope is placed on as one of the best basketball players in the world. Although Jordan is initially reluctant, he agrees to play after a confrontation with the Monstars insults his pride, and organizes the Looney Tunes into a team, the "Tune Squad". He sends Bugs and Daffy back to his house to obtain his basketball gear, where Stan sees them and follows them back to the cartoon world, and Michael reluctantly agrees to let him help. Meanwhile, the sudden incapacity of the five NBA players leads to worldwide panic that results in the NBA season ending early. They try to restore their skills through practice, hospitalization, therapy and prayer, but to no avail. On the day of the match, the Monstars dominate the first half, sinking the Tune Squad's morale. Stan overhears about how the Monstars obtained their talent and informs Jordan. Bugs and Jordan rally the Tune Squad and dominate the third quarter using old-school gags and Acme weaponry. During a timeout, Jordan raises the stakes with Swackhammer: a win by the Tune Squad would require the Monstars returning their stolen talents while a win by the Monstars would earn Swackhammer Jordan as a new attraction for his amusement park.

With ten seconds left in the game, the Tune Squad are down by one point, and one player, due to most of them being injured from the Monstars' rough playing. Bill Murray unexpectedly arrives, and is recruited to fill the spot. In the final seconds, Jordan gains the ball with Murray's help, but is pulled back by the Monstars. Remembering advice from Bugs, he uses cartoon physics to extend his arm and dunk the ball, winning the match. Seeing the Monstars being reprimanded by Swackhammer, Jordan helps them realize that they only listened to him because they were smaller. The Monstars encase Swackhammer in a missile and send him back to his amusement park. Giving up their stolen talent, the Nerdlucks are recruited into the Looney Tunes ensemble and drop off Jordan at his next baseball game. Later, Jordan visits the incapacitated basketball players and returns their talent, to which the players provoke a reluctant Jordan into participating in a three-on-three match. Two years later in 1995, Jordan returns to the Chicago Bulls to resume his basketball career. Then, after a lengthy retirement, the ever comperitive MJ reunites with his friend Bugs and they set their sights on winning the Wacky Races

13. Zero

Racer Name: Shotaro Kaneda

Co Racer: Kay

Car Number: 0

Car Name: Shotaro Kaneda's bike

Bio: Shotaro Kaneda leads The Capsules, a street gang dedicated to fighting corrupt authority and taking revenge on anyone crazy enough to be disloyal to Kaneda. Riding with his sweetheart Kay he enters an entirely new field looking to make it his own turf: Wacky Waces.

Car Design:

Last edited by Sully; 07-06-2020 at 07:07 AM.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Re: Wacky Waces: A Fastlane Mafia Race

Racer Name: Troy Barnes
    Co Racer: Abed Nadir
    Car Number: 6 (and a movie)
    Car Name: Troy and Abed in a Raaaaace Car
    Bio: It's Troy and Abed in a Raaaaace Car
    Car Design: This Space Simulator

Last edited by Shawn; 06-24-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Hail To The King

Status

name: Austin Powers

Co driver: Nigel Powers

(Yeah baby yeah)

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    ​Brayden Bridges

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Racer Name: Marty McFly
    Co Racer: Dr. Emmitt Brown

Car Number: DMC 12

Car Number: The DeLorean

Bio: Just watch Back to the Future

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Alright, I'm back in for this one...

Racer Name: Jamie Blake

Co Racer: Morris Fenderbaum

Car Number: C4

Car Name: God's Co-Pilot

Bio: "When I make a dry martini, I make a dry martini"

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Very Important Lobster

Status

Racer- Broc
    Co racer- Broc
    Car number- Broc
    Car name- Broc
    Bio- I am Broc

Did I do it right?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Broc Lobster View Post
    Racer- Broc
    Co racer- Broc
    Car number- Broc
    Car name- Broc
    Bio- I am Broc

Did I do it right?
    No.

Don’t make me Chang this

Status
      Country                    UK

Racer - Ronald Ulysses Swanson
    Co Racer - April Ludgate-Dwyer
    Car Number - Redacted
    Car Name - Redacted
    Bio - None of your damn business, son.
    Car Design: A Buick with a smoker attached to the back
    Last edited by Man; 06-24-2020 at 04:21 AM.

RIC FLAIR AND THE NEW HORSEMEN: THE NATURE BOY'S LAST RIDE
    NOW PLAYING IN THE BTB SECTION

WC's Favourite Video Games of the 2010's - The Countdown | The Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke Challenge

I won some BTB awards a while ago...

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    England

Gonna rep Sharknado for this.

Racer Name: Finn Shepard

Co Racer: Nova Clarke

Car Number: 2Sharks1Nado

Car Name: The Heart of Sharkness

Car Description: 2005 Hummer H2

Bio: "Let's show them what it means to be a hero. Let's go show them what it means to be a New Yorker. Let's go Kill some Sharks!"

Just a bar owner and his waitress who become global heroes for stopping ocean based predator disasters with a big chainsaw.
    Last edited by Shade; 06-24-2020 at 05:32 PM.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Racer Name: Baldrick III Esq.

Co Racer: Lord Blackadder

Car Number: 1066

Car Name: A Plan

Bio: Baldrick has a plan so cunning, it will be more cunning than Dastardley's most Cunning of plans.

Car Design:
    I have a plan so cunning......

Shit username since day 1

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Racer Name: Derek ‘Del Boy’ Trotter

Co Racer: Rodney Trotter

Car Number: 368

Car Name: Reliant Regal Supervan III

Bio: Del Boy is known as a wheeler dealer, always looking for a short cut to making some money, and always believing that by this time next year, he’ll be a millionaire.

Car Design:

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Raver name: Krillin
    Co racer: Goku
    Car Number: 00
    Car Name: Kintoun
    Bio: Does not race under the full moon.
    Car design:
    Last edited by SuperSaiyan; 06-24-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Alright. Since aully said we have til after July 4th for this to start that gives me a little break.

Racer Name: Jim Douglas

Co Racer: Tennessee Steinmetz

Car Number: 53

Car Name: Herbie the love bug

Bio: Herbie does all the driving.

Car Design:

Herbie.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Status

Y'all btw who haven't chosen a car design, I'm just gonna pick one for you when the game starts.

And yup Wang I think waiting till July 4th weekend passes is the best bet. Gives everyone time to recharge and also enjoy the holiday (for us 'Mericans anyway)

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Y'all btw who haven't chosen a car design, I'm just gonna pick one for you when the game starts.

And yup Wang I think waiting till July 4th weekend passes is the best bet. Gives everyone time to recharge and also enjoy the holiday (for us 'Mericans anyway)
    Fixed. Missed that we were supposed to.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I thought the DeLorean was obvious...

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post

name: Austin Powers

Co driver: Nigel Powers

(Yeah baby yeah)

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    ​Brayden Bridges

Status

Currently we're at 11. Ideal number is 15 but we'll play with any number.

Status

We still have a week before game time, but we're still at 11. I have no problem playing with 11 but it might be a fast game. Which again, I have no problem with but I would be more ideal with just a couple more.

So let's got racers!

Fight The Power

Status

Racer Name: Michael Jordan

Co Racer: Bugs Bunny

Car Number: 23

Car Name: The Space Jammer

Bio:

In 1973, a young Michael Jordan tells his father that he wants to go to The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to play in the championship team, then go to the NBA. A compilation of highlights from Jordan's basketball career from his high school years to his years with the Chicago Bulls, as he becomes a superstar and his career leads to 3 NBA Championships, ending with an excerpt from the 1993 press conference in which Jordan announced his retirement from professional basketball, to pursue a career in baseball, in which Jordan is popular, but less skilled. Meanwhile, in outer space, the amusement park Moron Mountain faces decline. Its owner, Mr. Swackhammer, sends his diminutive minions, the Nerdlucks, to Earth to abduct the Looney Tunes as a new attraction. Upon the Nerdlucks' arrival, Bugs Bunny and the other Looney Tunes take advantage of the Nerdlucks' small stature and challenge them to a game of basketball. Through a cursory course on the definition of basketball, the Nerdlucks learn that the sport's best players are employed by the NBA, and accept the proposal. After stealing the talents of NBA players Charles Barkley, Shawn Bradley, Patrick Ewing, Larry Johnson and Muggsy Bogues, the Nerdlucks transform themselves into the large, muscular and talented Monstars, which prompts Bugs to seek professional aid.

While golfing with Bill Murray and Larry Bird and his personal assistant, Stan Podolack, Jordan is suddenly lassoed down a hole and into the Looney Tunes' world. Bugs explains the situation to Jordan, whom hope is placed on as one of the best basketball players in the world. Although Jordan is initially reluctant, he agrees to play after a confrontation with the Monstars insults his pride, and organizes the Looney Tunes into a team, the "Tune Squad". He sends Bugs and Daffy back to his house to obtain his basketball gear, where Stan sees them and follows them back to the cartoon world, and Michael reluctantly agrees to let him help. Meanwhile, the sudden incapacity of the five NBA players leads to worldwide panic that results in the NBA season ending early. They try to restore their skills through practice, hospitalization, therapy and prayer, but to no avail. On the day of the match, the Monstars dominate the first half, sinking the Tune Squad's morale. Stan overhears about how the Monstars obtained their talent and informs Jordan. Bugs and Jordan rally the Tune Squad and dominate the third quarter using old-school gags and Acme weaponry. During a timeout, Jordan raises the stakes with Swackhammer: a win by the Tune Squad would require the Monstars returning their stolen talents while a win by the Monstars would earn Swackhammer Jordan as a new attraction for his amusement park.

With ten seconds left in the game, the Tune Squad are down by one point, and one player, due to most of them being injured from the Monstars' rough playing. Bill Murray unexpectedly arrives, and is recruited to fill the spot. In the final seconds, Jordan gains the ball with Murray's help, but is pulled back by the Monstars. Remembering advice from Bugs, he uses cartoon physics to extend his arm and dunk the ball, winning the match. Seeing the Monstars being reprimanded by Swackhammer, Jordan helps them realize that they only listened to him because they were smaller. The Monstars encase Swackhammer in a missile and send him back to his amusement park. Giving up their stolen talent, the Nerdlucks are recruited into the Looney Tunes ensemble and drop off Jordan at his next baseball game. Later, Jordan visits the incapacitated basketball players and returns their talent, to which the players provoke a reluctant Jordan into participating in a three-on-three match. Two years later in 1995, Jordan returns to the Chicago Bulls to resume his basketball career. Then, after a lengthy retirement, the ever comperitive MJ reunites with his friend Bugs and they set their sights on winning the Wacky Races
    Car Design:

Last edited by Jiggy; 06-29-2020 at 10:08 PM.

Black Lives Matter.
    Trans Rights are Human Rights.
    FUCK THE POLICE.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information