Thread: AEW Dynamite On TNT - 06/05/2020

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

AEW Dynamite AEW Dynamite On TNT - 06/05/2020

We are now on the Road To Double Or Nothing 2020. In preperation for his match against Lance Archer, Cody takes on 'Bad Boy' Joey Janela in an one v one encounter. The AEW World Champion, Jon Moxley is in non-title action against SCU's Kazarian. How will Kazarian fare against the champion? MJF has announced his return to AEW Dynamite this week after being away nurse several "severe injuries". What does he have to say? Where will his intrests lie? And Matt Hardy will make his in-ring debut tonight. He teams with Kenny Omega to take on the Inner Circle duo, Sammy Guevara and Chris Jericho.

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: AEW Dynamite On TNT - 06/05/2020

That main event tag sounds like it'd be a ton of fun with a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Diksting
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

n o n e s s e n t i a l

Status
      Country                    Canada

About half way through the show now, decent so far.

Strange that they whipped Brodie Lee right into a Championship program, assumed they woulda had him pick up a few more wins, maybe destroy someone at the pay per view first.

Le Champion

Status

The main event was really fucking good, I actually enjoyed Matt here. That bump from Sammy! I'm not sold on Brodie Lee getting a title shot in all honesty but w/e.

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status

What use is Hager as the Inner Circle's muscle if jobber Pineapple Pete can take a swing at Jericho and be allowed to live? I was kinda fine with the idea of him actually being a bit of a coward when it comes to actual threats like Moxley, Omega, Hangman, etc. But Pineapple Pete? Fuck off.

That main event was a lot of fun though, especially the visual of a laughing Matt Hardy chasing down Sammy. Also liked the Dark Order/Moxley beatdown, especially Moxley's "Dude, all you had to was ask." He may not be putting on the best matches in the company, but lines like that are why he deserves to be the top babyface.

Jake putting the snake on Brandi was a good step forward in this Cody feud too.

Quote Originally Posted by Diksting
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Main Event looks unique. A good way to switch up the matches if you ask me. The show overall was fine. Moxley vs Kazarian went a bit too long and there wasn't really anything that I loved about it except the angle after. Brodie Lee vs Moxley for Double And Nothing should be a good match. I wonder what direction they'll go for it. Will Brodie Lee lose his first big match? Moxley losing the title early? Fairly unpreditable, that. The angle with Jake Roberts, Lance Archer and Brandi was good. The Snake seemed reluctant to wrap around Brandie like I'm sure they wanted but I got what I needed from it. The MJF promo was odd. The tone was messy. His words were serious, but fits the douchy persona he has and then they do the absurd green screen effect and have someone walk across it. I'm not sure what they were going for. It reminded me of the old WWF Bloopers Video, and MJF is clearly someone they want to push, so why have his first promo back be like that? Weird.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

Overall I was thoroughly entertained throughout the entire show. I watched it with the Girlfriend and she enjoyed it as well!

Of course the Main event street fight was GREAT & Broken Matt's debut was WONDAHHH-FUL!

I like seeing Jake the �� being utilized even if he is "a man who has been given many chances" per Jim Ross.
    Although that "pose" he did on Brandi got real heat with me!
    Double or Nothing should be interesting!

Overall, it was nice just to see Dynamite LIVE again!
    According some some recent reports the governor of Florida stated that fans can return to Wrestling events. (Albeit at a much lower allowed venue capacity)

I CAN HEAR THE POPS & CHANTS NOW!!!
    Last edited by HeadLockENT; 05-08-2020 at 07:49 PM.
    Cryss Cross Curry was here.

Thread Information