Thread: FWA.Com Exclusives

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

FWA.Com Exclusives

Click! You've, as per usual, explored the official FWA website with the efficiency and pointlessness of the ground crew in Alien: Covenant, aimlessly surfing from tab to tab, back and forth with your social media, that girl you met at a bar a few nights ago but haven't worked up the courage to contact's page, Reddit, and the site. You've nothing in particular in mind to partake in. That is, however, until you notice two recently uploaded videos. The thumbnail preview, however, would be black. You click on it, prompting a new page to load and a rather large media player to ignite in the center of the window…

Spoiler:

SREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!

"We need cops here now?!

"Where the hell is security?!"

We're greeted with what could only be described as acute ear rape as we hear the sounds of scrambling security guards talking under the sound of a ROARING engine that sounded like the gates of hell has just opened up followed sharply by screening tires like nails on a chalkboard, a shaky camera finally comes to life to behold…To utter chaos. A hoard of security guards outside of the area entrance, five or six at least forming a wall guarding the area door and what were they guarding the door from? A hot pink open-top fifties-style Cadillac with a silver skull as a hood ornament its wheel spinning and black smoke billowing out of it, threatening to run down the entire guard force and ram a hole through the area in the process

"OUT OF MY WAY YA MOOCHS I'M TAKING THAT OPEN CHALLENGE AND WHEN I WIN IMMA GET THAT CONTACT AND SCREW KRASH'S MOM TO CELEBRATE! OH-!

The oddly high pitched voice comes from the driver's seat, the camera is blurry and keeps shaking, so there's not much of a visual but there's no mistaking that psychedelic leather jacket, crazy hair… -God damn it- It's Dicky Zuko, continuing his/her campaign of terrorism to get into an FWA event, Offscreen, we hear a conversation assumingly between two security guards

"How did he….She….Whatever get in? I thought we had security in the lot."

"The girl that watches the cameras fell in love with...whatever that is.

"What?! What about local security?! The cops we hired to watch the building?!

"Oh yeah, they sent down their special forces expert."

"And?"

"She's left her husband and running away with Dicky."

"Dear God"

This looks like something of a standoff between the loyal FWA staff earning their money tonight trying to make sure the walking Rash on wrestling ball sack doesn't cause mayhem in the building and Dicky has no issue with literally steamrolling anyone he/she needs to with his/her almost cartoony car.

"WATTA MATTER YA FREAKING STOOOPID?! IMMA DO TO YOU WHAT I DID TO MOTHER HUBBARD, FUCKED HER UP THE AS-"

That was as far as Dicky Zuko got before out of nowhere Jason Randell grabs Dicky by the collar drags him out of the car, and delivers Snake Eyes and calmly walks into the building.
    -
    Spoiler:

The camera cuts backstage to the office of Vincent Blackbird, sat at his desk going over papers, signing contract and general manager business, that wrestling general managers do on a daily basis because that's absolutely a real job, that requires a lot of important clerical work that I can personally spend all day going into detail about, but instead I'll use this time to tell you Kevin Cromwell just stormed into the room just fresh off his match with MVH, covered in sweat and his face caked in blood as he approaches the desk and a nonplussed Blackbird

Kevin Cromwell: "Did you see what just happened? Is that the way you do business these days huh? She needed the ropes to beat me and-

Vincent Blackbird: -I don't know what to tell you son; No DQ, She's allowed to do what she likes, standard X r-

Kevin Cromwell: "Bollocks to the X Division rules, You people have trapped in that division since I arrived; I'm sick of how it works, this is a wrestling company, not a fight club. In a wrestling match, no one in this company.

Vincent Blackbird: "You think so?"

Kevin Cromwell: "I know so;"

Vincent Blackbird: Ok, prove it; next week there will be a #1 contenders match between you and another man you might know Jason Randall. it will be 2 out of 3 falls and only the third fall, if necessary, will be contested under x rules...You wanna put your money where your mouth is? This is your shot.

Kevin Cromwell: Deal
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: FWA.Com Exclusives

That Dicky is a terror.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Re: FWA.Com Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    That Dicky is a terror.
    What did Mother Hubbard do to deserve this?!

Thread Information