Thread: Interviews In Caramel 3: Eli Black

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Interviews In Caramel 3: Eli Black

The camera’s begin to roll upon the image of Gabrielle sitting upon an increasingly more well known couch in her Home.

Gabrielle: And…we’re baaaack. Back with Interviews in Caramel Three, and today I could have perhaps my most interestingly unique guest so far. That’s not a knock on my first two guests either, but todays guest is very multi-talented. Today I am on the other side of the interviewers pad and pencil with one Eli Black.

The camera pans back to reveal Eli Black sat besides Gabrielle.

Eli Black: Eli is quite looking forward to this.

Gabrielle: I’m genuinely quite excited to get to delve into your mind. So lets jump right into things. There is Painting, Music, now Pro Wrestling, what inspires you too chase such different career paths?

Eli Black: Eli loves all forms of art whether it's music, drawing, movies, gaming or painting. There is a little bit of artistic method in everything we love including pro wrestling. Some of the classic matches Eli can think of growing up seem like Broadway plays or Shakespeare. Two combatants in sync. Painting was always more of a hobby then a career and the music industry there was a lot of ass kissing you had to do to be heard. Wrestling in its purest form is the best of the best just going out there laying it out on the line

Gabrielle: Pro Wrestling specifically, what motivated you too become a Pro Wrestler?

Eli Black: Wrestling encompasses so many different parts of art and life. Whether it's music, acting, or a sport. It can be whatever you want it to be so it was always my number one passion.

Gabrielle: That is a very profound outlook. Now do you have any Pro Wrestling Idols?

Eli Black: People like Jay Will, Cyrus Truth, Jon Snowmantashi the list goes on and on honestly. There have been so many great wrestlers through the years it's hard for me to narrow one down that Eli Idols. Eli know’s Eli wants to forge Eli's own path

Gabrielle: We should all strive to forge our own paths. Now too look at some of your other Artforms. Does anyone or anything within the FWA inspire you too paint?

Eli Black: Eli has painted a few of Eli’s colleagues. Well you definitely inspire with your beauty. You're a very great muse hopefully you let Eli do one officially one day.

Gabrielle blushes slightly as she checks her notes and then glances around at the walls of this expansive room.

Gabrielle: You know what, I would love that. I would love to be a muse for one of your masterpieces, and to hang one here in my house.

Now looking at another artform, does anyone or anything within the FWA inspire you to write a song?

Eli Black: Performances that Eli has seen in the ring from people like Krash and Devin Golden has inspired Eli to write some of Eli's most hopeful work. Those guys know how to wrap you up in a match and feel like you can overcome no matter what.

Gabrielle: That is a beautiful way to look at and be immersed in their matches. Can you explain what “chaotic art” is exactly?

Eli Black: Eli has not been very vocal about Eli's past. Eli has grown in very chaotic environments which has been reflected inside Eli's way of approaching anything.

Gabrielle: Do you have an ultimate goal in mind for your career in the FWA, or is simply a case of seeing how far you can go?

Eli Black: Hall of Famer. It's that or Bust

Gabrielle: A man who strives for the top, I like that. Where do you see yourself in five years time?

Eli Black: FWA Grand Slam Champion, platinum recording artist, successful art gallery and maybe a movie role.

Gabrielle: If you do want to Star a movie, Gabrielle has…I mean I have a few connections.

Eli Black: Eli will have to remember that.

Gabrielle: Before then, what do you envision your Legacy being when you have retired?

Eli Black: The Best Wrestler to step in the square circle. Pave the way for more people that look like me to come in and dominate this sport Eli loves.

Gabrielle: Why do you speak in third person?

Eli Black: Eli does not know what you mean?

Gabrielle: Okay then…If you had to form a tag team with one person in the FWA who would it be?

Eli Black: Mike Garcia. He is a bit of an asshole but I think with right wing man he can take over this while business.

Gabrielle: If you could throw any member of the FWA Universe off a bridge, who would that be?

Eli Black: Dave Sullivan and maybe Michelle Von Horowitz.

Gabrielle: Despite not getting the X Championship at Back In Business, was spearing Donovan Moore through a table still a highlight for your first ever Back In Business?

Eli Black: Definitely, people are still talking about that spot. It didn't feel too great for Eli but it was pretty awesome to watch back.

Gabrielle: On top of your amazing talents we all know about, do you have any other secret talents or hobbies?

Eli Black: I'm an avid comic book reader and I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Gabrielle: I can do that as well, touch my nose with my tongue but when I do it its somehow looked at as being sexual in nature.

Gabrielle sticks her tongue out and touches her tongue as there’s a few wolf whistles edited into the interview. Eli Black hesitates, and then does the same to a chorus of applause akin to a studio audience.

Gabrielle: See. I don’t get it. But…leaving that, I’ve asked all my questions. Another fantastic job done with another fantastic guest.

Eli Black: Eli agrees.

Gabrielle: We’ll have to set something up for you to paint me, and I’ll pass on a few numbers in the Movie making Business.

Eli Black: Eli looks forward to it.

Gabrielle: Until next time boys and girls.

Interviews In Caramel 1: Donovan Moore
    http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=174255

Interviews With Caramel 2: Michelle Von Horowitz
    http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=174342

The Artist of Chaos

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Interviews In Caramel 3: Eli Black

Love how this came out

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise View Post
    Love how this came out
    Indeed, Eli was a fun character to delve into.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

I really like the way you draw parallels between his wrestling and his art. This is done really well in this piece and makes Black feel a more together character to me, as oppose to viewing his in ring and out of ring selves as separate entities. I'd definitely like to see that further developed in your promos, it's an interesting idea.

Another very good piece, ete. Looking forward to the next one.

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan View Post
    I really like the way you draw parallels between his wrestling and his art. This is done really well in this piece and makes Black feel a more together character to me, as oppose to viewing his in ring and out of ring selves as separate entities. I'd definitely like to see that further developed in your promos, it's an interesting idea.

Another very good piece, ete. Looking forward to the next one.
    That was definitely the standout to me as well. Just something very cool that separates Eli from everyone else.

I've already got a couple in the works.

Thread Information