Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shade reviews The Ultimate Fighter!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Shade reviews The Ultimate Fighter!

I remember thinking Parke's style was really good for LW at the time. I thought he would be a decent gatekeeper. But yeah now you say it, I can't really remember any of his damn fights.

Whittaker has really become a favourite of mine and I really didn't expect that considering I wasn't extremely high on him for a long time.

I've really not liked Roy Nelson at all He was a meme but offered nothing of substance as a personality imo. I preferred Mark Hunt as the big dude with punching power.

Also I forgot all about Julian Lane LMAO. What a clown he was.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Shade reviews The Ultimate Fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    I remember thinking Parke's style was really good for LW at the time. I thought he would be a decent gatekeeper. But yeah now you say it, I can't really remember any of his damn fights.

Whittaker has really become a favourite of mine and I really didn't expect that considering I wasn't extremely high on him for a long time.

I've really not liked Roy Nelson at all He was a meme but offered nothing of substance as a personality imo. I preferred Mark Hunt as the big dude with punching power.

Also I forgot all about Julian Lane LMAO. What a clown he was.
    You know who he sorta reminded me of albeit without the Obama hate, Jacob Volkmann. Norman had that similar heavily grappling based style in which he would smother opponents at times. I think what he truly missed out on was the McGregor fight as Norman turned it down while Conor accepted it. Had he have gone through that even in defeat it'd have been memorable.

See I think with me about Roy. I just respected the mans toughness. Like those fights with Werdum, JDS and even Miocic were brutal beatings where he wouldn't go down. But I'm totally with you, Mark Hunt was one of my all time favorite fighters and I honestly remember making some good money on him knocking out Nelson early doors.

Lane was a total joke. Like I think what makes him worse to me than say Junie Browning. Is that Junie can fight if you get me. Like when Junie fought it was interesting and entertaining. Whereas Lane would give it all his let me bang shit and then spend fights pressed up against the cage. It was absurd and overly cringe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information