Thread: AEW Dynamite On TNT - 15/04/2020

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

AEW Dynamite AEW Dynamite On TNT - 15/04/2020

The AEW World title will be up for grabs as Jon Moxley defends against Jake Hager in a No Holds Barred match! Moxley is in his element for it but Hager isn't new to a dangerous environment either. The second match in the AEW TNT Title tournement will be Colt Cabana vs Lance Archer! Sugar D makes his Dynamite debut taking on Sammy Guevara - how will he fare against the Spanish God?

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: AEW Dynamite On TNT - 15/04/2020

Given what Moxley said about the match on his Observer interview, the match was clearly physically tough. He apparently broke his ribs and you could see that. The match, despite that, wasn't it for me. It was quite dull. Moxley tried to show off some of his new mma training, which makes sense given he was against Hager but it was very pedestrian and very uninspiring. It got to a point where I just put on NXT. Never done that mid show before. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it let me down still.

The rest of the show was fine. I liked Archer not running through Colt Cabana. It allowed them to highlight Archer outside of him running through people. There is a hierarchy to it. The bigger the opponent, the more Archer will have to struggle.

Kip Sabian vs Chuckie T was okay. The finish was unnecessarily overbooked though. Shawn Spears doing a squash seemed out of place but I guess it puts him back on track after his loss last week.

WAKE UP

Status

Moxley vs Hager was not a good match. Hager is out of chances for me now.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Haven't watched it yet myself but I'm not surprised the Mox/Hager match was seemingly disappointing.

If I told you Dean Ambrose was facing Jack Swagger, you would most likely fast forward or skip it entirely. Mox is rejuvenated, but Hager to me is still so bland and boring.

I lost interest at Revolution when he faced Dustin, sadly. I feel like the less he does on his own, and more of the time he's alongside Jericho and the Inner-Circle, the better he appears to be personally.

BRUNO! BRUNO! BRUNO!
    'Portuguese Magnífico'

Thread Information