Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMB Presents A Interactive Game Series

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

OMB Presents A Interactive Game Series

Do you remember back in the day reading those old choose your own adventure books? Did you play Heavy Rain or Until Dawn? A fan of the Telltale games? I bring you OMB Interactive Game Series. This is what will happen. I will come up with a story and you guys will play as the characters each characters will have unique skills strengths and weakness. You guys will pick who you are first come first serve and the story will develop as you go on. Your choices affect the story sometimes for the good or the bad and it may effect others as well.
    Interactive Story

EP 1:
    "Lost In The Woods"
    (A horror base story)

Players:

(1-8) mat add more if enough people wanna play!

Cast:

1. Parker played by Man

Parker is the star QB of the school football team. He is one of the kids who was sent a letter telling him to come here. He is in a relationship with Paige the leader of the student council. Parker plays the part of a tough star qb but, he maybe in deep trouble if things hit the fan.

Strength: Athletic
    Weakness: Cowardly

Blake played by Shawn

This is Blake she is the new girl to the school group and not much else is known about her she is shy to the point that she is not really talkative. However Blake, she is a outdoor kind of girl one set with nature given how her father is a forest ranger she has picked up some skills with forestry.

Strength: Resourceful
    Weakness: Charisma

Iris played by Gipper

Iris is not the most warm person in fact she hates pretty much everyone and everything. She comes from a broken home daddy was a drunk momma has left. She was left to fend for herself the ever so emo girl she has picked up some life lessons when it comes to first aid.

Strength: First Aid
    Weakness: Kindness

Jacob played by Mitch

This is Jacob who has spent his life behind the camera as a huge movie nerd case in point horror movies. He is you end all be all when it comes to knowledge of movies often quoting other movies that said he is not the most gifted person when it comes to doing stuff athletic.

Strength: Horror Knowledge/Tech
    Weakness: Athletic

Paige played by C3k

She is the leader of the student council and is the gf of Parker though they seem to be at dire straits for some reason or another she is someone though who can turn anyone and put them around her finger.

Strength: Charisma
    Weakness: Resourceful

Alexander played by Broc Lobster

Alexander is a book nerd. He spends most of his time inside a good book but, when he finds himself in the place he is in now he finds out that his brain may help for his lack of brawn.

Strength: Smart
    Weakness: Strength

Jack played by Tig

Jack was a troublemaker all throughout his life he has been in out of jail after selling drugs and getting into fights. Jack tries to be a better person but, he is his own worst enemy.

Strength: Fighting/Weapons
    Weakness: Bonehead/smart

Natalya played by Sully

Nattie is a foreign exchange student from Russia she has very limited English however she is very brave given how she has spent most her life in the depths of some serious dark past.

Strength: Brave
    Weakness: English

-----------

Well there it is if you guys wanna play sign up if not ill take this down lol.

Last edited by OMB; 03-23-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Very Important Lobster

Status

Re: OMB Presents A Interactive Game Series

This seems like it could be some fun, I'll take Alexander

I'm cool. I think

Status

I'm intrigued, I'll take Iris.
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

I'll play Jack

Hail To The King

Status

thanks guys for signing up

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Blake plz

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Jacob yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Hail To The King

Status

Three roles left

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Glitching It

Status
      Country                    UK

Go on then, I’ll be Parker.

Hi.

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Paige please.

Status

I'll take Natayla.

Hail To The King

Status

Chapter One

We open up to the night as with the sounds of footsteps echo throughout the woods, a women sees a house in the distance as in a panic she starts to run to it. We can see the women's face she is young probably in her late teens as the sounds of metal dragging across the ground can be heard. She says to herself No! No! No! she makes her way towards the house as the camera flashes to a very large shadow in the moonlight .

It gets ever so close the sound of the chain dragging along as there are heavy breaths upon are heard. The women finally gets to the door the figure growing closer and closer she tries to get in the sound of the chain now swirling through the air like a lasso the figure still not seen as the women tries to get the door open finally she does she locks the door barricading behind her she looks through the glass window seeing nothing she can finally take a rest.

A moment passes as she thinks what she has to do next. She catches her breath, then says to herself I... When the sound of something crashing comes from the next room. She grabs her phone using the flashlight on the camera and begins to record on it to make her way to the next room she grabs what looks like a broken table leg and makes her way throughout the house to the room where the noise is coming from. The light slowly begins to light up the room as the sound gets louder and louder. She sees that this home is dirty and looks like no one has lived in there for years. She turns down the hallway and into the room where the noise stops. She flashes the light all around seeing nothing until in the corner there is a sound she turns to see that it was a raccoon looking around for trash. Oh thank God! she replies as she seems to feel a little better. I am going to be alright, I just got to wait for the daylight. She turns around to leave the room....

Spoiler:

The phone drops to the ground as the camera pans up to see the figure jumpscare to it as then another voice is heard.

We now fade to where a boy's voice is heard and he speaks...

Then she was never heard of again at least that's the story they tell. Come On, Jacob says another guy as a 8 teens make there way up in the woods.

The other man says a dapper looking young man he smiles as he makes his way with the rest of the kids. That is a thing of Stephen King it is a tale used to sell the rights to hollywood. It really is too bad he says. He goes on speaking saying how no one picks up a good book in this day of tech.

No one needs books says the next kid in a letterman jacket.

This whole thing is a hoax whoever did this is just a way to scare us from getting that money. I want this money... I need this money... So that way I can get my scholarship and USC here I come baby, then the nfl.

This isn't some horror movie if anything it is some prank show! We can be famous guys as a way to get to the top come on guys! Parker is right this is a hoax. It's weird though we got no service up here as she stares back at her phone.

It does feel that way huh? I mean they wouldn't set this whole thing up with the letters in the woods just to kill us it seems a little cliché. We just got to be out here for 24 hrs right? What is one night in the woods it is going to be a beautiful night.

All I know is this a snobby voice is heard coming from behind them as music blast from her headphones. I am going to win. I don't give a fuck about the rest of you in matter of fact you can all bite me!

Yeah, I will do whatever I need to do to get this money. I don't care. The boy pulls out a switch blade and smiles pointing it at everyone. I mean I hate to scar up a pretty face like that so why don't you do yourself a favor and leave now. His blade points to a girl who looks up scarred.

The girl looks on frighten as Jacob comes in. She doesn't understand what you are saying Jack quit being A hole. He then leads her away with the rest of the group as they get to the woods where the cabin is seen night begins to fall, The group looks around seeing no one but, the cabin door is open. They walk inside seeing the old home dirty and filthy and a smell that drives them to cover their faces. There is the light from the phones to light hte way. There is another letter sitting on the table as they begin to read it out.

Welcome... you do not know who I am but, I know who you are. I know that all 8 out of you are here for the money and I see that all of you have come. I saw you make your way early on. Now as many of you do know there is a tale about the place that you are in that there was a killing here well I am here to tell you that is true. However it was more then one killing and you see I was the one to commit these crimes. You think I am lying. I am not upstairs you will find the first body. You can go upstairs and dare to see it if you must. You see you fell into my little trap like moths to the light you will each fry. If you are scared you should be if you wanna run you can't you see I have while you are reading this disabled your cars and you will find your phones will not work and no one can get you before its to late by this time tomorrow you all will be dead. Goodbye and see you very soon.

The kids finish reading it and Alexander laughs. Oh how original a killer in the woods. You are right this is a hoax, and obviously this is a way to try and scare us to make us turn around and go home. A body upstairs please! Jack pops up behind him and smiles bookworm is right this is bullshit or isn't it! I guess there is one way to find out! Jack runs up the stairs as the rest of the kids stay down stairs. Jack is up there for a few moments with everyone downstairs waiting for him to return. The kids think he's taking to long and finally go up the stairs to see Jack outside the door with a shock across his face. They see him and see how he looks and go to open the door!

Don't!

His voice breaks but, it is to late as the door opens to see

A girl dead body lays on the floor her insides ripped apart and placed all over the floor blood covering the walls the kids start to panic as then Natayla pukes. We got to go get help! says Paige No! you heard him says Parker. Iris says That really is blood. There is something inside the body says Jacob pointing at it. There is a noise that is coming from outside as well. There is also the sounds of something coming from the attic. What was that? Whats in that?

Choice Time:

You guys got a number of choices here that you must make.

1. Do you choose to look inside the dead body?
    (This will require that you pick someone to do it. If you want to if not you don't have to up to you guys.)

2. Stay in the house or go outside, go up in the attic? Search the house?
    (You can choose to do everything if so you will have to split up. You may also choose to do as many out of the four as you want.)

2B. If you so choose to split up you must pick who goes off in group.

(no bigger then 2 you must all choose who goes where and with who. I will say that you may or may not learn more get useful items the whole typical shit.)

Please bold your choice and know that once you vote you can't change your mind so discuss. You guys got 12 hours to discuss or until everyone votes. If you do not vote you will have to be in the mercy of the majorty. May God have mercy on your souls!

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Status

Hello. I am foreign exchange student.

I say we look at body. It give us valuable information. I have no issue being one to look at body.

However, I also say we stick together. I see horror movies. Bad things happen when people split up.

Glitching It

Status

I say we all try to get out of here anyway. Whoever has done this can’t kill us all if we leave at the same time.

If we have to stay I’m not looking at the body. Let the foreign girl do it if she wants to. But we need to stick together no matter what we do.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Right well I'm Jack. I'd be up for going to check out one of the noises if someone came with me. Parker (Man) specifically. I think we'd have the best skillsets if we ran into trouble?

Very Important Lobster

Status

Searching the body seems like the right move. Natalya is a good choice to do it since she has the strength of being brave. Iris/Gipper could also do that.

I think, despite what basic horror movie knowledge says, we split up into groups of two and occupy all 4 of the options. It'll give us the best chance of getting whatever resources could come from it. Just have to determine who's skill set best fits each area.

Glitching It

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Right well I'm Jack. I'd be up for going to check out one of the noises if someone came with me. Parker (Man) specifically. I think we'd have the best skillsets if we ran into trouble?
    I am athletic, but no chance am I splitting up just me and someone else. I’m staying with my girl, Paige (C3K) no matter what. We should stick together. They can’t kill us all at the same time.

Very Important Lobster

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    I will say that you may or may not learn more get useful items the whole typical shit.)

@Man, this is what leans me toward a divide and conquer strategy

Very Important Lobster

Status

Oh and also

Man and C3K,
    Sitting in a tree,
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Very Important Lobster

Status

Also also, this is gonna be pretty tough if we only have 12 hours to make a group decision.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information