Back in the Rumble, Baldrick unveils the next step of his cunning plan!

As Tig's phat ass distracts The Golden One - seriously, it's godamned hypnotic - Baldrick reaches a hand into his trousers!

Postman Dave: don't whip it out don't whip it out don't whip it out don't whip it out

He whips out a bottle of glue! ...?

Postman Dave: Thank god.

Acting quickly, Baldrick applies the glue to the soles of his shoes, stamping them onto the ring. The fiendish rat has glued himself to the canvas!

Baldrick: AHA! MY CUNNING PLAN HAS BEEN REVEALED! GOOD LUCK THROWING ME OUT WHEN MY FEET CAN'T LEAVE THE RING, LOSERS! AHAHAHA!

Wang Chung approaches, and begins trying to lift Baldrick off the ring. But he fails! Fiddlesticks!

Wang Chung: Dude. Dick move.

Wolf Beast: Not to worry, I have a solution!

Wolf Beast reaches into his own trousers - somewhere by the commentary table Postman Dave is losing it for some reason - and whips out... A saw?

Wolf Beast: You hold him steady, I'll get to work.

Baldrick: WHAT THE FUCK

Wang Chung: I mean, it's fair? You glue yourself to the ring, we either cut a hole in the ring, or cut your legs off.

Baldrick: JUST CUT A HOLE IN THE RING, CHRIST

Smooth Jazz Wolf: No, can't do that. The ring's a rental, we need it back in one piece so the deposit goes through.

As Wolf Beast menacingly gestures with the saw, Baldrick quickly bends down and unties his shoelaces, slipping his feet out of his shoes.

Baldrick: THERE. Did none of you even stop to think about untying the shoes?

Wang Chung: ... Well...

Wolf Beast: I just wanted to dismember something.

A true hero. As Baldrick splutters, he's caught by wayside with a dropkick by The Golden One! Without his shoes on, Baldrick slips and slies, unable to maintain grip, and cartwheels over the ropes, to the outside! Eliminated!

---

Six left.