Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Wrestlemania 36 Discussion

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status
      Country                    Poland

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 36 Discussion

WWE is going to tape en masse this week. Including Wrestlemania.

Two nights of taped WrestleMania in front of no one.

WCW 99: The Fingerpoke of Doom
    Now Playing in BTB Section!

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Greece

What a time to be alive...

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Suprised that they didn't start taping WrestleMania last week, saving some people like Taker the travelling he will have to do again.

Comeback King

Status

Aleister Black vs Bobby Lashley and Street Profits vs Andrade and Angel Garza for the RAW Tag Team Titles have been announce for WrestleMania.

How completely random...

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Aleister Black vs Bobby Lashley and Street Profits vs Andrade and Angel Garza for the RAW Tag Team Titles have been announce for WrestleMania.

How completely random...
    May be those that are safe and available to wrestle at this moment.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    I have a plan so cunning......

Comeback King

Status

Yeah that was my thinking, but surely just don't have them matches then. There's already plenty on the show.

I have no interest in Black vs Bobby unless Lashley loses fast and that is never going to happen.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

That explains why Dana was quietly taken out of the match, hopefully they’re both okay.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post

That explains why Dana was quietly taken out of the match, hopefully they’re both okay.
    Sounds like that's why they went with Andrade and Garza vs the Street Profits instead of having them face Rey and Carrilo.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Defo explains why they went with the tag match over a match with Rey. Hopefully they are both ok and it’s just a precaution.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post

How completely random...
    Even now WWE still finds a way to stack their PPV cards with pointless matches.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Even now WWE still finds a way to stack their PPV cards with pointless matches.
    Well, for starters, they're most likely trying to pack more stuff on the card as it's over two days. They're probably also trying to get more matches in there to give people a little more entertainment in these troubled times. There's also an actual reason why this match may be occurring, if you'll read the post two above yours.

So, to say it's pointless is kind of short sighted. Then again, being negative about WWE is what you're all about, so it certainly doesn't come as a surprise.

In fact, one could say, "even now ETE still finds things in WWE to complain about".

On another note, I'm seriously debating re-subscribing to the Network to watch this show. It'll certainly be unique and it's not like I'll have anywhere else to be on the days it's airing.
    Last edited by Fuji Vice; 03-25-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

My predictions for winners for each match

Elias/King Corbin= Winner: Elias

Aleister Black/Bobby Lashley= Winner: Aleister Black

Owens/Rollins= Owens

WWE Championship- McIntyre (2020 Men's Royal Rumble Match winner) vs Lesnar (c) w/Heyman= Winner: New WWE Champion Drew McIntyre

WWE Universal Championship- Reigns vs Goldberg (c)= Winner: New WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns

WWE RAW Women's Championship- Becky Lynch (c) vs Shayna Baszler= Winner: New RAW Women's Champion Shayna Baszler

NXT Women's Championship- Rhea Ripley (c) vs Charlotte Flair (2020 Women's Royal Rumble Match winner)= Winner: Still NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs John Cena= Winner: The Fiend Bray Wyatt

Boneyard Match- AJ Styles vs The Undertaker= Winner: The Undertaker

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship (Fatal 5 Way)- Bayley (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Lacey Evans vs Naomi vs Tamina- Winner: New Smackdown Women's Champion Sasha Banks

WWE RAW Tag Team Championship- The Street Profits (c) vs Andrade & Angel Garza- Winners: Still RAW Tag Team Champions Street Profits

Last Man Standing- Edge vs Randy Orton= Winner: The Rated R Superstar Edge

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Well, for starters, they're most likely trying to pack more stuff on the card as it's over two days. They're probably also trying to get more matches in there to give people a little more entertainment in these troubled times. There's also an actual reason why this match may be occurring, if you'll read the post two above yours.

So, to say it's pointless is kind of short sighted. Then again, being negative about WWE is what you're all about, so it certainly doesn't come as a surprise.

In fact, one could say, "even now ETE still finds things in WWE to complain about".

On another note, I'm seriously debating re-subscribing to the Network to watch this show. It'll certainly be unique and it's not like I'll have anywhere else to be on the days it's airing.
    I re-subbed last week, mainly because I was already talking to my cable provider about something else and figured "fuck it, why not". the old school territorial stuff will probably get most of the viewing to make the investment worthwhile, but I'm sure I will watch WM, whether live or not.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    I re-subbed last week, mainly because I was already talking to my cable provider about something else and figured "fuck it, why not". the old school territorial stuff will probably get most of the viewing to make the investment worthwhile, but I'm sure I will watch WM, whether live or not.
    My only sticking point is that I'm still miffed about the whole Tyson Fury deal. However, as that appears to be over (for now, anyways) I think I can take the plunge for at least this month.

I'm with you on the territory stuff, though it sucks that they took off Stampede awhile back. I have some of their old videos on one of my hard drives, but let's just say the quality is akin to an old VHS tape, complete with tracking errors.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Status

My only sticking point is that I'm still miffed about the whole Tyson Fury deal. However, as that appears to be over (for now, anyways) I think I can take the plunge for at least this month.

I'm with you on the territory stuff, though it sucks that they took off Stampede awhile back. I have some of their old videos on one of my hard drives, but let's just say the quality is akin to an old VHS tape, complete with tracking errors.
    I feel you. Blood Money was really the main reason I cancelled it and fuck, did it feel good to do so. The Tyson Fury deal would have been another breaking point for me if I wasn't already off of it.

I doubt I will be back with it for that long. i'll binge stuff while during this whole mess and cancel again in 2 or 3 months.

Missed out on the Stampede stuff. I don't THINK that was on there when I was subbed. or at least I didn't find it. Too bad - that is PURE nostalgia for me. I grew up in their touring territory so got to hit a few house shows with Papa Papa. Watched it on TV regularly back then. Great stuff.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Missed out on the Stampede stuff. I don't THINK that was on there when I was subbed. or at least I didn't find it. Too bad - that is PURE nostalgia for me. I grew up in their touring territory so got to hit a few house shows with Papa Papa. Watched it on TV regularly back then. Great stuff.
    I'm pretty sure they put it up and then had to take it down because Bret Hart owns the rights and threatened to sue. I'm sure Jim or someone else can clarify whether that's true or whether it's for a different reason.

I used to watch it on TSN all the time when I was a kid. Such a fun promotion, especially that Jason the Terrible and Zodiac stuff.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

I'm pretty sure they put it up and then had to take it down because Bret Hart owns the rights and threatened to sue. I'm sure Jim or someone else can clarify whether that's true or whether it's for a different reason.
    Bret owns his Stampede wrestling footage. As in the segments that he appeared on. The WWE owns the Stampede tape library for everything non-Bret related though. The problem, obviously, is that anything the WWE would like to add to the WWE Network from Stampede would have Bret in it. You can find a handful of Stampede matches still on the Network, but until Bret and the WWE work out a deal to sort out how much Bret should be compensated for WWE using his footage, there's never going to be much Stampede on the Network.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Bret owns his Stampede wrestling footage. As in the segments that he appeared on. The WWE owns the Stampede tape library for everything non-Bret related though. The problem, obviously, is that anything the WWE would like to add to the WWE Network from Stampede would have Bret in it. You can find a handful of Stampede matches still on the Network, but until Bret and the WWE work out a deal to sort out how much Bret should be compensated for WWE using his footage, there's never going to be much Stampede on the Network.
    Aha, that makes sense. I'll go out on a limb and assume that they've offered him something and he's rejected it as too low. Since they don't NEED that footage on there, they've probably just given up for now.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Main Eventer

Status

isnt most stampede matches JIP anyway? that alone makes me not that interested.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

Aha, that makes sense. I'll go out on a limb and assume that they've offered him something and he's rejected it as too low. Since they don't NEED that footage on there, they've probably just given up for now.
    It's a bit morbid, but the WWE would probably be better off just waiting until Bret's death.

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    isnt most stampede matches JIP anyway? that alone makes me not that interested.
    Pretty much. Even on Bret's Dungeon DVD, they were all JIP.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information