Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1420

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #1401
    Don’t make me Chang this
    Man's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,289
    Rep Power
    1543306
      Country                    UK

    Re: Coronavirus

    I think it is quite easy to see the point that Silk and Zoom are trying to make.

    Whilst this might not have affected you significantly on a personal level, indyfan, I think it is quite hard to argue that you aren't being narrow-minded by saying that just because it hasn't impacted you, it isn't a big deal and it is being overplayed.

    This virus IS real, and it HAS affected near enough every single person in the world, all to varying degrees of extent. People have died, had family members or close friends die, lost their jobs and just fundamentally had their day-to-day lives disrupted on a permanent basis due to lockdowns. So whilst you have managed to go about your life without being impeded too much, and I am genuinely happy for you that you have been able to do that, because I wouldn't wish any of those things on anyone, I think you do just need to show some appreciation to the fact that your specific personal circumstance does not apply to most people.

    So while of course you are entitled to express your opinion and views - you have the same right to do that as the rest of us on here - it does come off as ignorant to bring that fact up but at the same time not show the respect to the fact that others have the right to disagree with you.

  2. #1402
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Man View Post
    I think it is quite easy to see the point that Silk and Zoom are trying to make.

    Whilst this might not have affected you significantly on a personal level, indyfan, I think it is quite hard to argue that you aren't being narrow-minded by saying that just because it hasn't impacted you, it isn't a big deal and it is being overplayed.

    This virus IS real, and it HAS affected near enough every single person in the world, all to varying degrees of extent. People have died, had family members or close friends die, lost their jobs and just fundamentally had their day-to-day lives disrupted on a permanent basis due to lockdowns. So whilst you have managed to go about your life without being impeded too much, and I am genuinely happy for you that you have been able to do that, because I wouldn't wish any of those things on anyone, I think you do just need to show some appreciation to the fact that your specific personal circumstance does not apply to most people.

    So while of course you are entitled to express your opinion and views - you have the same right to do that as the rest of us on here - it does come off as ignorant to bring that fact up but at the same time not show the respect to the fact that others have the right to disagree with you.
    I'm OK with others not agreeing. And I'm fine with this. I can handle it Notice I'm not throwing insults? The mod is. My problem is the insults.

    Never said it wasn't real or not affecting people. millions of things affect people to the pount of death . and some are way worse than covid and don't get the same response.

    Silk doesn't gave any point. She's proven time and time again she cant have any discussion without personal attacks. And to think she's a mod...
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 04:06 PM.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  3. #1403

    Silky B Badd's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    2485759
      Country                    United States

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I'm OK with others not agreeing. And I'm fine with this. I can handle it Notice I'm not throwing insults? The mod is. My problem is the insults.
    Well when I insult people I at least have the courage and conviction to leave them as opposed to chicken-shitting out and editing my post to seem much more civil than my first four drafts.

    I'd clarify but I believe one of your earlier drafts suggested I should seek mental help, so I have a doctor's appointment to get to.



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    Pathetically Recapping Wrestling's Most Famous Garbage
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic Hall of Famer

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]


    #BlackLivesMatter


  4. #1404
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Silky B Badd View Post
    Well when I insult people I at least have the courage and conviction to leave them as opposed to chicken-shitting out and editing my post to seem much more civil than my first four drafts.

    I'd clarify but I believe one of your earlier drafts suggested I should seek mental help, so I have a doctor's appointment to get to.
    oh bravo. You re so courageous. atleast I'm trying to be civil. I could insult you but I'm an adult. try it someday
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 04:17 PM.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  5. #1405
    Don’t make me Chang this
    Man's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,289
    Rep Power
    1543306
      Country                    UK

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I'm OK with others not agreeing. And I'm fine with this. I can handle it Notice I'm not throwing insults? The mod is. My problem is the insults.

    Never said it wasn't real or not affecting people. millions of things affect people to the pount of death . and some are way worse than covid and don't get the same response
    I would personally argue that suggesting someone stops posting because they disagree with something you said as not being okay with it, but that isn't the point I'm trying to make here and I'm not purposely going out to disagree with everything you say, so I will just put a pin in that line of thought.

    Of course there are other things that cause death. I've had relatives pass away due to things other than coronavirus, but the significant difference between almost every other thing people can die from is this is an infectious disease, so this singular thing has the potential to wipe out every single person on the planet if everyone were to catch it. I'm not saying that is what would happen, because people have survived it, but if everyone were to catch this virus there is an undeniable possibility that everyone would die. This means it requires the kind of response that people are pushing for. I'm not going to get into debating County X's response versus Country Y's, but the way that this needs to be handled is different to other illnesses.

    So the attention being given to this virus is proportionate with the potential devastation it could cause. Other causes of death do not get this level of attention because they do not require it due to their nature. Any infectious disease which causes a worldwide pandemic would require the level of attention it has received, if not more.

  6. #1406
    Semi-Retired
    White Rhyno's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The burbs of B-more
    Posts
    1,258
    Rep Power
    635049

    Re: Coronavirus

    At this point, maybe cooler heads need to walk away?

    Nothing is being pushed here. No new information is being put forth. Nothing but abstract opinion is even being offered up as proof.

    Indy doesn't think its a big deal. OK.... I personally think he's wrong, but just ignore him. I'm not changing indy's mind. I don't even try. Its not worth the argument, time and emotional investment.

    All I'm getting here is a few people wanting to get in the last word and zing.


  7. #1407
    Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man
    Zoom-E's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    1538364
      Country                    Poland

    Re: Coronavirus

    Listen dude, Man and I are just trying to be a neutral party here and not have this continue to blow up, at least that's my perception. I'm not here to insult you or create a ruckus. I've said my piece on it all to try and get to too recognize how your message is going to be perceived by pretty much everyone else. If you want to continue to dig your heels in the ground with how vocal you're being, you do you boo bear.

    My final piece of advice? Recognize when you're totally flame baiting and trying to incite an obvious argument and war of words like you're doing in pretty much every post with Silk. It's incredibly obvious what you're doing there, no matter how many times you then say, well at least I'm not hurling insults. Again, nobody wins with that kind of stuff, and that's what I really want you to understand. Have your opinions and all that, but at least recognize that



    *Edit*

    With you Rhyno. That wasn't me trying to get the last word in, but a simple neutral perspective. I pretty much just don't want to see the back and forth insult trading, then flame bait and victim stance, and repeat cycle.

    If I'm contributing to that, when I was coming in here to try and end it, my apologies. No intent there man.
    Last edited by Zoom-E; Today at 04:30 PM.

    WCW 99: The Fingerpoke of Doom
    Now Playing in BTB Section!



  8. #1408
    VINTAGE POSTER!
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    19,152
    Rep Power
    1015183
      Country                    Scotland

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom-E View Post
    Honestly indyfan, if I wasn't looking at the user name, I would think it's that Dakstang guy posting this nonsense instead of you with how awful of a take it is.
    I hope you had a good hard look in the mirror after reading this, indy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diksting
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  9. #1409
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    I hope you had a good hard look in the mirror after reading this, indy.
    lol I didn't care for it. it hardly phased me
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  10. #1410
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom-E View Post
    Listen dude, Man and I are just trying to be a neutral party here and not have this continue to blow up, at least that's my perception. I'm not here to insult you or create a ruckus. I've said my piece on it all to try and get to too recognize how your message is going to be perceived by pretty much everyone else. If you want to continue to dig your heels in the ground with how vocal you're being, you do you boo bear.

    My final piece of advice? Recognize when you're totally flame baiting and trying to incite an obvious argument and war of words like you're doing in pretty much every post with Silk. It's incredibly obvious what you're doing there, no matter how many times you then say, well at least I'm not hurling insults. Again, nobody wins with that kind of stuff, and that's what I really want you to understand. Have your opinions and all that, but at least recognize that
    She did it to me. I never mentioned her. I was discussing with Vayne. scroll back I find out for yourself. she can't handle me

    Quote Originally Posted by White Rhyno View Post
    At this point, maybe cooler heads need to walk away?

    Nothing is being pushed here. No new information is being put forth. Nothing but abstract opinion is even being offered up as proof.

    Indy doesn't think its a big deal. OK.... I personally think he's wrong, but just ignore him. I'm not changing indy's mind. I don't even try. Its not worth the argument, time and emotional investment.

    All I'm getting here is a few people wanting to get in the last word and zing.
    See Silk...follow Rhynos advice
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 04:36 PM.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  11. #1411
    Don’t make me Chang this
    Man's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,289
    Rep Power
    1543306
      Country                    UK

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom-E View Post
    Listen dude, Man and I are just trying to be a neutral party here and not have this continue to blow up, at least that's my perception. I'm not here to insult you or create a ruckus. I've said my piece on it all to try and get to too recognize how your message is going to be perceived by pretty much everyone else. If you want to continue to dig your heels in the ground with how vocal you're being, you do you boo bear.

    My final piece of advice? Recognize when you're totally flame baiting and trying to incite an obvious argument and war of words like you're doing in pretty much every post with Silk. It's incredibly obvious what you're doing there, no matter how many times you then say, well at least I'm not hurling insults. Again, nobody wins with that kind of stuff, and that's what I really want you to understand. Have your opinions and all that, but at least recognize that



    *Edit*

    With you Rhyno. That wasn't me trying to get the last word in, but a simple neutral perspective. I pretty much just don't want to see the back and forth insult trading, then flame bait and victim stance, and repeat cycle.

    If I'm contributing to that, when I was coming in here to try and end it, my apologies. No intent there man.
    We're on the same wavelength, Zoom, on both counts.

    I'm not trying to stoke any fires, and if I was one of those Rhyno was referring to then I will say that my intention is not to be an argumentative presence in this thread and in the same way as Zoom stated, to try and cool heads as opposed to rile them up further, and I apologize if I came across that way.

  12. #1412
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Man View Post
    We're on the same wavelength, Zoom, on both counts.

    I'm not trying to stoke any fires, and if I was one of those Rhyno was referring to then I will say that my intention is not to be an argumentative presence in this thread and in the same way as Zoom stated, to try and cool heads as opposed to rile them up further, and I apologize if I came across that way.
    Personally, all i said was i find the response overblown( in a discussion with Vayne) and she lost her shit. Thats all i said. She probably hates me and shes trying to get me to attack her with insults so she has a reason to ban me.

    I mean look at this response:

    Quote Originally Posted by Silky B Badd View Post
    Well when I insult people I at least have the courage and conviction to leave them as opposed to chicken-shitting out and editing my post to seem much more civil than my first four drafts.

    I'd clarify but I believe one of your earlier drafts suggested I should seek mental help, so I have a doctor's appointment to get to.
    And i will get back to your other comment after since i about to take a shower and sit down with my family for supper.
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 04:47 PM.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  13. #1413
     
    Sully's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,822
    Rep Power
    1556592
      Country                    United States

    Re: Coronavirus

    Indy tries to call himself the adult yet also insists on having the last word

    Whether you think the virus is as dangerous as it's being portrayed, you can't deny how much it has effected every single person. If you weren't affected by getting sick or a loved one getting sick, then you were affected financially or at the very least you can't watch sports. Everyone's been impacted in someway, so you can't downplay this. It has literally rocked the entire world.

    Here's my thing. I am worried we aren't going to be prepared come the next virus. Is this how we're going to constantly live our lives every time one comes around? I think we've also shined a light on just how much a virus can stop the world. Terrorists might stop pursuing bombs or hijacking planes, and put stock in developing viruses instead. The food thing is, biological warfare literally goes back to the beginning of time so it's not like we aren't prepared...or at least we should be. The United States had plans in place but the Trump Administration got rid of basically all of those as soon as Donnie took office, so it made us more vulnerable. It's clear of the US had better leadership on the federal side we'd have been in at least a better spot as some other countries, although also keep in mind population ratios too.

    Do I think the media is going just a little bit over the top in regards to virus stuff in order to push a narrative? Yes, a little bit. I talked about this in the NFL thread where Miami games got postponed due to an outbreak in the team, and news reports used more sensationalized wording like "canceled" l. It makes things sound more catastrophic than they are. "Oh baseball games are cancelling again because of the virus, things are super bad still". And maybe they are, but I don't think it helps get people who otherwise aren't taking it as seriously buy in. The issue with them is their refusal to wear masks or partake in social distancing. But it also think on the other side important scientific info is being suppressed in an effect to downplay the virus too.

    Either way, we have to take it seriously at least until a vaccine is distributed and numbers quit rising. Do I think politically in the US both sides are exploiting it? Yes, but I also think the scientists and doctors are being forward with the information they have and we should very much take them seriously.

  14. #1414
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    delete
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 04:59 PM.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  15. #1415
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Indy tries to call himself the adult yet also insists on having the last word

    Whether you think the virus is as dangerous as it's being portrayed, you can't deny how much it has effected every single person. If you weren't affected by getting sick or a loved one getting sick, then you were affected financially or at the very least you can't watch sports. Everyone's been impacted in someway, so you can't downplay this. It has literally rocked the entire world.

    Here's my thing. I am worried we aren't going to be prepared come the next virus. Is this how we're going to constantly live our lives every time one comes around? I think we've also shined a light on just how much a virus can stop the world. Terrorists might stop pursuing bombs or hijacking planes, and put stock in developing viruses instead. The food thing is, biological warfare literally goes back to the beginning of time so it's not like we aren't prepared...or at least we should be. The United States had plans in place but the Trump Administration got rid of basically all of those as soon as Donnie took office, so it made us more vulnerable. It's clear of the US had better leadership on the federal side we'd have been in at least a better spot as some other countries, although also keep in mind population ratios too.

    Do I think the media is going just a little bit over the top in regards to virus stuff in order to push a narrative? Yes, a little bit. I talked about this in the NFL thread where Miami games got postponed due to an outbreak in the team, and news reports used more sensationalized wording like "canceled" l. It makes things sound more catastrophic than they are. "Oh baseball games are cancelling again because of the virus, things are super bad still". And maybe they are, but I don't think it helps get people who otherwise aren't taking it as seriously buy in. The issue with them is their refusal to wear masks or partake in social distancing. But it also think on the other side important scientific info is being suppressed in an effect to downplay the virus too.

    Either way, we have to take it seriously at least until a vaccine is distributed and numbers quit rising. Do I think politically in the US both sides are exploiting it? Yes, but I also think the scientists and doctors are being forward with the information they have and we should very much take them seriously.
    all I did was respond.

    ahh the vaccine...did you not read my article I posted? Big Pharma are off the hook in regards to side effects. most vaccines take years . this maybe ready in a few months. I'm not sure I want take a vaccine that was rushed and I can't seek legal action for if it harms.

    And my view on it being blown out of proportion is directly tied to the medias take. I guess we agree

    And as previously stated, I stillwear a mask and follow guidelines in my province.

    it is possible to find the response overblown and still follow the recommendations. As I said..nothing wrong with being extra careful
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  16. #1416
     
    Sully's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,822
    Rep Power
    1556592
      Country                    United States

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    all I did was respond.

    ahh the vaccine...did you not read my article I posted? Big Pharma are off the hook in regards to side effects. most vaccines take years . this maybe ready in a few months. I'm not sure I want take a vaccine that was rushed and I can't seek legal action for if it harms.

    And my view on it being blown out of proportion is directly tied to the medias take. I guess we agree

    And as previously stated, I stillwear a mask and follow guidelines in my province.

    it is possible to find the response overblown and still follow the recommendations. As I said..nothing wrong with being extra careful
    I didn't say anything in regards to whether I think people should take the vaccine or not. I simply said we have to keep taking it seriously it's distributed and numbers drop. Which, I have faith they will even in the event the vaccine has unwanted side effects. And if I do have to pick a side, I still pick the vaccine side. The prospect of denying a vaccine would certainly give way too much momentum towards the ridiculous anti-vaccines group who claim vaccines cause autism and all that non sense.

    Have you considered the fact that this vaccine is being developed at such an enhanced rate compared to the "years it takes to develop vaccines" has to do with the fact that literally every country in the world is putting all their energy into working on it at the same time?

    When other vaccines are being developed, they have nowhere near the manpower because they're not as essential. The last time we've had a pandemic this large that effected the entire world was arguably the Spanish Flu, and the medical world was totally different then than it is now.

    Anyone with any common sense can see the logic in why this vaccine is able to be developed much faster. Sure, the accountability in regards to side effects is alarming but I think the vaccine fears are actually what's being overblown and not the virus itself.

  17. #1417
    Semi-Retired
    White Rhyno's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The burbs of B-more
    Posts
    1,258
    Rep Power
    635049

    Re: Coronavirus

    I'm confronted with this tension every damn day, in all honesty.


    I'm from SC. Its one of the highest concentrations of Covid 19 in the US. I didn't leave that state permanently until I was 31 years old. (Even then I had full intention of moving back after I retired) Most of my family an friends from my early (birth to high school/early college) never left the Palmetto State. Most don't have 4 year degrees and work blue collar/minnimum wage type jobs. The smart ones went to trade school. The smart when that didn't have money joined the Army or wound up going to jail for schemes that got them a lot of money before they were caught.

    They don't understand science. They don't understand life outside of their bubble. I won't call them stupid or uneducated, but ignorant is a good word to describe many of them. They simply don't know what they don't know. There is a whole world they have never been exposed to. Most people don't go to graduate school and learn how research works. Most people don't grasp science outside of what they learned in high school.

    So they rely on "what they know and "what they can see". They know how to Google search to find reasons they are right. They have no desire to know what is true. They are more concerned with proving what they "know" is true; rather than finding out what is actually true and adjusting their viewpoint.

    I live in Maryland. Its a state that hopped on this COVID thing early and shut down. They enforce mask laws and the local level where I'm at. I understand rural and beach areas have struggled, but for the most part Maryland has been stellar in controlling our numbers and helping keep us safe. Compare that to where I grew up and its night and day.

    Everything is opposite. SC is so jacked up that at this point its looking like they will not have hospital beds come flu season. They are at 78 percent now and school hasn't even been brought back.

    The constant fights on our FB feeds have ended, but only because I had to start cutting the diehards that couldn't step away or ignoring the people that couldn't help themselves. I get the frustration watching people that should know better continually deny the obvious even as more and more data is showing them they are wrong. "Fake news" and "thats what THEY want you to believe" are common refrains as CDC data and WHO data knock down their opinions time and time again.

    I just go back to one of my favorite quotes

    " The things about facts is this... they don't cease to be true because you don't believe them or don't want to."

    I get bringing the horse to water, at this point I'm exhausted from trying to drowned the ignorant bastard.


  18. #1418
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I didn't say anything in regards to whether I think people should take the vaccine or not. I simply said we have to keep taking it seriously it's distributed and numbers drop. Which, I have faith they will even in the event the vaccine has unwanted side effects. And if I do have to pick a side, I still pick the vaccine side. The prospect of denying a vaccine would certainly give way too much momentum towards the ridiculous anti-vaccines group who claim vaccines cause autism and all that non sense.

    Have you considered the fact that this vaccine is being developed at such an enhanced rate compared to the "years it takes to develop vaccines" has to do with the fact that literally every country in the world is putting all their energy into working on it at the same time?

    When other vaccines are being developed, they have nowhere near the manpower because they're not as essential. The last time we've had a pandemic this large that effected the entire world was arguably the Spanish Flu, and the medical world was totally different then than it is now.

    Anyone with any common sense can see the logic in why this vaccine is able to be developed much faster. Sure, the accountability in regards to side effects is alarming but I think the vaccine fears are actually what's being overblown and not the virus itself.
    exactly. If that was the case, they'd be accountable though

    The companies aren't working together...they are trying to beat each other to develop it so they can make tons of profit.

    Also when I said years...I meant 20
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 05:16 PM.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  19. #1419
    Cardcaptor
    Sakura's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Northwoods
    Posts
    8,709
    Rep Power
    1041336

    Re: Coronavirus

    If your attitude is that it is not personally effecting you, that a global pandemic is not that big of a deal? You might want to recheck your train of thought.

    Entire countries are being devastated by this. Trying to downplay it by stating how there are other diseases that are a problem is not an argument with any base.

    When you consistently post bait arguments and whataboutisms, and your entire MO is a chain of logical fallacies....Perhaps consider that you are the one in the wrong.
    Everything will surely be alright.



  20. #1420
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    877475

    Re: Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    If your attitude is that it is not personally effecting you, that a global pandemic is not that big of a deal? You might want to recheck your train of thought.

    Entire countries are being devastated by this. Trying to downplay it by stating how there are other diseases that are a problem is not an argument with any base.

    When you consistently post bait arguments and whataboutisms, and your entire MO is a chain of logical fallacies....Perhaps consider that you are the one in the wrong.
    I'm not though. I didn't flame anyone or insult anyone. Silk is in the wrong. You don't like my opinion deal with it. or put me on ignore.

    Silk.is the one using illogical fallacies.

    and comparing other diseases and the response associated with them has merit
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 06:02 PM.
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

  1. Zoom-E

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •