Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 2,201 to 2,208 of 2208

Thread: Coronavirus

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Those idiots at church without masks, good god.

A third of COVID survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders: study | https://www.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2BT2ZI
    Well, God is good. No masks needed when you’re under “his” watchful eye.

I’m not saying people won’t suffer from anxiety or depression after having COVID, but it would interesting to see the type of questions asked in this study. Often, these types of studies use leading questions to obtain desired results. Not necessarily saying that’s happening here, but it certainly has in the past.

I do love that the headline says “neurological” first and then the article proceeds to say they’re rarer than the mental ones. Classic MSM there.

”Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by Tapatalk to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada."

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Main Eventer

Status

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Well, God is good. No masks needed when you’re under “his” watchful eye.

I’m not saying people won’t suffer from anxiety or depression after having COVID, but it would interesting to see the type of questions asked in this study. Often, these types of studies use leading questions to obtain desired results. Not necessarily saying that’s happening here, but it certainly has in the past.

I do love that the headline says “neurological” first and then the article proceeds to say they’re rarer than the mental ones. Classic MSM there.

”Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by Tapatalk to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada."
    pretty much this not to mention id feel pretty anxious if i was heavily buying into the amount of overreaction going on.

no job and little money coming in
    possibly losing your business
    bank still collection mortgage and interest
    landlords still collecting rent
    blasted everywhere you look about variants, lockdowns etc
    cant see friends or family

yeah id imagine 1 in 3 people in general are suffering from some sort of mental issues
    Last edited by indyfan; 04-07-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    I am the Foundation

https://twitter.com/TheJonGresham

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    pretty much this not to mention id feel pretty anxious if i was heavily buying into the amount of overreaction going on.

no job and little money coming in
    possibly losing your business
    bank still collection mortgage and interest
    landlords still collecting rent
    blasted everywhere you look about variants, lockdowns etc
    cant see friends or family

yeah id imagine 1 in 3 people in general are suffering from some sort of mental issues
    No doubt. It sure ain’t just post-COVID patients suffering from mental health issues.

By the way, here in Ontario, we’ve just reached our second Stay at Home order and third State of Emergency. Apparently it’s going to work this time. Seriously.

Yesterday, I read some statistic from Toronto Public Health that show 79% of all COVID outbreaks are coming from workplaces that will be remaining 100% open during this shutdown. What kind of clown world is this?

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Main Eventer

Status

No doubt. It sure ain’t just post-COVID patients suffering from mental health issues.

By the way, here in Ontario, we’ve just reached our second Stay at Home order and third State of Emergency. Apparently it’s going to work this time. Seriously.

Yesterday, I read some statistic from Toronto Public Health that show 79% of all COVID outbreaks are coming from workplaces that will be remaining 100% open during this shutdown. What kind of clown world is this?

Buddy, Walmart must stay open!!!!

i cant hang out with two friends and have a beer but god damnit take a bus or metro packed in like sardines to get to work.
    I am the Foundation

https://twitter.com/TheJonGresham

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Buddy, Walmart must stay open!!!!

i cant hang out with two friends and have a beer but god damnit take a bus or metro packed in like sardines to get to work.
    With our new “orders” from Chief Bozo Doug Ford, Wal Mart (and other big box retailers) will only be allowed to sell essential goods and will have to rope off the other aisles.

Or move non-essential goods into the essential aisles.

Or just pay the fines.

Meanwhile, the flower shop around the corner from me has to go strictly curbside again while Wal Mart’s nursery remains open for in person shopping.

It’s just an unfunny joke at this point.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

SIX F'N STARS

Status

With our new “orders” from Chief Bozo Doug Ford, Wal Mart (and other big box retailers) will only be allowed to sell essential goods and will have to rope off the other aisles.
    What in the hell?

I am equal parts amused and curious.
    [save]

Shoutbox Mod

Status

That's what some of our walmarts did at the beginning. You could only go to the grocery/infants/pharmacy areas of the store. Electronics/Garden Centers/Etc. were all roped off as it wasn't essential to be other there buying a playstation.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    What in the hell?

I am equal parts amused and curious.
    Join the club.

BlogTO is pretty trashy as far as news is concerned, but it’s the first article I found on it so here you go...

https://www.blogto.com/city/2021/04/...sential-goods/

Of course, Amazon will once again reap the benefits. I’ve got to hand it to Bezos. His business model is pretty much foolproof, right down to the warehouses being allowed to stay open despite COVID outbreaks.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111

Thread Information