Thread: Interviews In Caramel 1: Donovan Moore

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Interviews In Caramel 1: Donovan Moore

The camera’s begin to roll and we’re instantly treated to the image of Gabrielle in a little pair of short shorts and a red bikini top. She’s all smiles as she tosses her hair back over her shoulders and clasps her hands together.

Gabrielle:
    So how to begin this piece? Perhaps the simplest way is the best. This is something new for me, this is me being on the other side of the questions. Through fifteen years of Competing in the FWA, Modelling, and even Acting I have been asked thousands upon thousands of questions by hundreds of different people.

Now…it is my turn to ask the questions. Now its my turn to find out more about the people of the FWA. My turn to probe the brains of FWA Stars and learn so much more about who they are and what makes them tick.

This is the first edition of a new series of interviews that I will be conducting going forward. And I have a very special, and very exciting interviewee for my debut. A man who always makes the most of all the time he is given…

The camera pans out and reveals ‘The Man Of The Hour’ Donovan Moore relaxing on the other end of the couch. He eyes Gabrielle up for a moment and then smirks.

Donovan Moore:
    It is a pleasure to be here Gabby. You don’t mind if I call you Gabby do you.

Gabrielle: Not at all, makes things much more relaxed.

I wanted a big guest for my first show and you fit the bill perfectly Donovan. Amidst the influx of new and returning Stars you have been one of the most impressive, one of the true standouts who seems destined for success.

Donovan can’t help but pump out his chest a bit, relishing the compliments that stoke his ego from the former Goddess.

Gabrielle:
    But lets go right back to the beginning. What made you become a Professional Wrestler?

Donovan Moore: I've always admired the business so I decided to go on a quest to be the best.

Gabrielle: Simple, and I can appreciate the desire to be the best. But why the FWA? What brought you here?

Donovan Moore: The FWA has the best crop of wrestlers I can go up against. Jason Randall, Kevin Cromwell, Dave Sullivan, you, and many more.

Its Gabrielle’s turn to appreciatively smirk and puff out her chest.

Gabrielle:
    I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like the idea of that match. Perhaps in time too come. Time is important too you, where do you see yourself in a years time?

Donovan Moore: Sitting on the beach using my FWA North American Championship belt as a coaster for my margarita.

Gabrielle: That sounds so good. Now what about five years time?

Donovan Moore: Sitting on the beach using my FWA Championship belt as a coaster for my margarita.

Gabrielle: Even better. Now let’s look in the opposite direction. If you could go back in time what is the one piece of advice you'd give to your younger self?

Donovan Moore: Become a professional wrestler sooner.

Gabrielle: Simple advice, but perhaps to most life altering. Is there any back story you can give us on just why 'The Hour' is so important to Donovan Moore?

Donovan Moore: Ever since I was a young boy I've found myself obsessed with time and clocks. The Hour came up in a dream one night and I decided to roll with it.

Gabrielle: That sounds very deep, very important. What makes you so confident in your abilities?

Donovan Moore: Look at me, baby. I'm an absolute dime. I'm smooth as are my moves. It didn't take me long to perfect my craft.

Gabrielle can’t help but look Donovan up and down for a moment and coyly nod her head up and down.

Gabrielle:
    A fair assessment of yourself. If you had too who is someone in the FWA you'd form a tag team with?

Donovan Moore: Despite him no longer being around. I'd love to form a tag team with Ryan Rondo. One of my all-time favs.
    Gabrielle: You know what, I really like the sound of that partnership. I think the two of you would work well together. Opposing that I've got a Trial By Fire match at Back In Business, if you could set anyone in the FWA on fire who would that be?

Donovan Moore: Jason Randall.

Gabrielle: Ouch. Jason, really? He’s such a nice guy.

Donovan just shrugs his shoulders.

Donovan Moore:
    Exactly.

Gabrielle: I won’t torture Jason any further by delving any deeper. What can we expect from the big X Rules, X Championship match?

Donovan Moore: Jason Randall becoming a victim of The Hour.

Gabrielle slightly, sort of playfully recoils.

Gabrielle:
    Sorry Jason. Moving on, again. What will the Legacy of Donovan Moore be?

Donovan chuckles to himself before answering.

Donovan Moore:
    Donovan Moore will be known for what he does in and out of the ring. Multiple championships, multiple classic matches, I will be a Star.

Gabrielle: Lofty goals, but one needs them to be a success. But what about If you never became a Professional Wrestler, what would you be doing instead?

Donovan Moore: Probably a stock broker. That's what I was doing before becoming a wrestler.

Gabrielle: Yeah I can see you in a typical suit on Wall Street. A different look and feel for you, sure. But I can see it.

Donovan Moore: Sorry, I don’t have any tips for you right now.

Gabrielle: Well…on that note, Donovan it has been fantastic to sit here and chat with you. I feel we’ve all gotten a better idea of just who you are and what makes you tick.

Donovan Moore: I’ve enjoyed myself too, this was laid back, no pressure.

Gabrielle outstretches her arms, wordlessly asking for a hug which she receives from Donovan, as the two embrace.

Gabrielle:
    I hope everyone else has enjoyed this as much as I have. Things went quite smoothly for a first time out. Until next time, this has been Gabrielle learning more about the Man Of The Hour himself.

-FWA.com

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: Interviews In Caramel 1: Donovan Moore

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Gabrielle: Lofty goals, but one needs them to be a success. But what about If you never became a Professional Wrestler, what would you be doing instead?

Donovan Moore: Probably a stock broker. That's what I was doing before becoming a wrestler.

Gabrielle: Yeah I can see you in a typical suit on Wall Street. A different look and feel for you, sure. But I can see it.

Donovan Moore: Sorry, I don’t have any tips for you right now.

I'm now seeing Donovan Moore as the Wolf of Wall Street and it's a perfect image.

With the influx of new talent, this is a great idea to help them stand out a bit and get across their characters easier. Great idea, ETE.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    I'm now seeing Donovan Moore as the Wolf of Wall Street and it's a perfect image.With the influx of new talent, this is a great idea to help them stand out a bit and get across their characters easier. Great idea, ETE.
    I think that fits him well.This is definitely something I want to do with the new guys first up. Get the new characters over.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

This is great! Excellent idea to get to know some of the new wrestlers on the roster and always enjoy Gabrielle.

The Artist of Chaos

Status
      Country                    United States

This was dope. I hope to see this become a regular thing

Thread Information