Re: 2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Super Jags Super Bowl.
    Everything will surely be alright.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    This guy is a hero. He's managed to coast off that Super Bowl run and set himself and his family for life. Love it.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Cardcaptor

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    This guy is a hero. He's managed to coast off that Super Bowl run and set himself and his family for life. Love it.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
    I think I'd say Sam Bradford pulled it off better.

He got more deals and achieved way less.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

Vayne come with the one who loves you most to the Panthers. We can talk about Cardcaptor Sakura too. Plus the Jags are like our sister team since we came at the same time. There's no reason you can't like both tbf.

Cardcaptor

Status

A lot to think about!

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Schefter reporting Dalvin Cook will not play until he is paid what he feels is a reasonable amount of money. As a Packers fan, I approve.

Cardcaptor

Status

He was really good last year, no doubt.

But he also has prior injury issues. Which is all the more reason he'd want a big pay day now, and all the less likely Vikings will give him one.

I don't think anyone should make a huge pay day off one big year, especially when the prior years both had injuries.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

If you become a Falcons fan, then we will have to hate one another. You can take that as a negative, positive, or nothingburger. But I think this thread is rather dry of Falcons fans, so it's a relatively positive place for me.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Fight The Power

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    If you become a Falcons fan, then we will have to hate one another. You can take that as a negative, positive, or nothingburger. But I think this thread is rather dry of Falcons fans, so it's a relatively positive place for me.

The Falcons can eat my entire ass

Black Lives Matter.
    Trans Rights are Human Rights.
    FUCK THE POLICE.

Cardcaptor

Status

As tempting as it is just to spite you two, nah. I'm not too interested in Falcons.

:P

Who knows, maybe I'll root for the Bills. Or maybe Patriots can shed the things I dislike about them, and actually be more fun to watch for me. Go Alouettes.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    As tempting as it is just to spite you two, nah. I'm not too interested in Falcons.

:P

Who knows, maybe I'll root for the Bills. Or maybe Patriots can shed the things I dislike about them, and actually be more fun to watch for me. Go Alouettes.
    Join us

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    ​Brayden Bridges

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    The Falcons can eat my entire ass
    Damn now I wanna be a Falcon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Status

You should consider the Ravens. Broc and I recently were just talking about them, and I told them that if they weren't in the AFC North I'd probably root for them. I have a lot of respect for their team, and John Harbaugh as a coach. They are so similar to the Steelers to in regards to just team management and building. Plus they have a cool ass gimmick and color scheme.

Personally the Saints are my second favorite NFL team to root for because I enjoy Drew Brees (in spite of his stupid comments recently) and Sean Peyton. I also like the Giants because I have a boner for New York things, but I have been disappointed with some choices they've made recently. Hoping they turn it around though. Those are my NFC teams. I don't mind rooting for the Seahawks, Rams, and Panthers either. Love the new Rams jerseys and logo, and a brand new stadium.

I wouldn't mind rooting for the Dolphins, Bears, Cardinals, or Chiefs. Maybe even the Vikings. But a lot of the other teams I just can't get into. Bills for example I just hate their colors and mascot. In fact any team with red and blue should just be automatically disqualified...I can't stand red and blue colors in sports. Baseball is the worst, so many teams with that red and blue. In football alone we have 23 teams that have red or blue in their schemes. And we have six teams that are rocking the generic Blue and Red colors together...six teams with pretty much the same color scheme (Give or take a couple shades). Those six are the Bills, Texans, Titans, Patriots, Giants, and Bears. Get some more creative colors damn it! Steelers, Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Jets, Raiders, Saints, Packers, and Vikings all get major props for being unique. Some of them overlap with each other but at least they're not in that mass cult group with the red or the blue. Okay, rant over.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    You should consider the Ravens. Broc and I recently were just talking about them, and I told them that if they weren't in the AFC North I'd probably root for them. I have a lot of respect for their team, and John Harbaugh as a coach. They are so similar to the Steelers to in regards to just team management and building. Plus they have a cool ass gimmick and color scheme.

Personally the Saints are my second favorite NFL team to root for because I enjoy Drew Brees (in spite of his stupid comments recently) and Sean Peyton. I also like the Giants because I have a boner for New York things, but I have been disappointed with some choices they've made recently. Hoping they turn it around though. Those are my NFC teams. I don't mind rooting for the Seahawks, Rams, and Panthers either. Love the new Rams jerseys and logo, and a brand new stadium.

I wouldn't mind rooting for the Dolphins, Bears, Cardinals, or Chiefs. Maybe even the Vikings. But a lot of the other teams I just can't get into. Bills for example I just hate their colors and mascot. In fact any team with red and blue should just be automatically disqualified...I can't stand red and blue colors in sports. Baseball is the worst, so many teams with that red and blue. In football alone we have 23 teams that have red or blue in their schemes. And we have six teams that are rocking the generic Blue and Red colors together...six teams with pretty much the same color scheme (Give or take a couple shades). Those six are the Bills, Texans, Titans, Patriots, Giants, and Bears. Get some more creative colors damn it! Steelers, Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Jets, Raiders, Saints, Packers, and Vikings all get major props for being unique. Some of them overlap with each other but at least they're not in that mass cult group with the red or the blue. Okay, rant over.

Spoiler:

​Brayden Bridges

Fight The Power

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    Damn now I wanna be a Falcon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DM me

Black Lives Matter.
    Trans Rights are Human Rights.
    FUCK THE POLICE.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

You can be a Chargers fan Vayne, we have cool throwback jerseys.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Sully...the Bears dont have red in their color scheme. That's Navy Blue and Orange. Quite a stretch there.

twitch.tv/myrecycledballs

Status
      Country                    Norway

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...eams_by_color/

Finding this on the internet gives you a ridiculous idea of how similar most of the NFL Color Schemes are.

Hail To The King

Status

I think my top 5 fav nfl jerseys are....

Houston Jax Arz Raiders Vikings

I do love those powder chargers one tho.

Spoiler:

​Brayden Bridges

Cardcaptor

Status

I'll pull for the Ravens either way, because I love Pat Ricard. So there is that.

As for favorite uniforms? Hrm.

I like Jets new ones a lot. They are definitely the best I think, right now. I like Chargers, Panthers, and Jaguars. I've always liked Bengals unis, too.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information