Thread: WWE Friday Night Smackdown Live Discussion - February 7, 2020

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

SD Live WWE Friday Night Smackdown Live Discussion - February 7, 2020

Smackdown Live Preview
    February 7, 2020

Smackdown to reveal "Who's next for Goldberg?"

Who’s next for Goldberg? We’re about to find out.

As revealed on Raw, the former Universal Champion and WWE Hall of Famer’s next moves will be revealed this Friday on SmackDown, where he’ll provide the WWE Universe’s answer to that eternal question: “Who’s next?”

Tune in to Friday Night SmackDown, live this Friday at 8/7 C on FOX.

"Firefly Funhouse" to return after Bray Wyatt's Royal Rumble victory

The weird world of Bray Wyatt will be on full display as “Firefly Fun House” returns on SmackDown.

“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt is coming off a Strap Match showdown with Daniel Bryan at Royal Rumble. Despite a strong effort from his opponent, Wyatt retained the Universal Title and left Houston as imposing as ever.

Will the Universal Champion have a message for Bryan, or perhaps, will “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt emerge to target a new foe?

Don’t miss Wyatt and his favorite friends on SmackDown at 8/7 C on FOX.

Alexa Bliss, Naomi, Dana Brooke and Carmella to meet in a high stakes Fatal 4-Way match

The WWE Universe was left wondering who would step up to Bayley after the SmackDown Women’s Champion defeated Lacey Evans at Royal Rumble. On Friday night, they’ll have their answer.

Alexa Bliss, Naomi, Carmella and Dana Brooke are set to face off in a Fatal 4-Way Match for a future championship match against Bayley. Naomi made a statement last weekend by attacking Bayley, but former champions Bliss and Carmella as well as the rising Brooke will all be vying for the title opportunity.

Don’t miss a wild blue brand women’s confrontation on SmackDown at 8/7 C on FOX.

The Miz and John Morrison to bring back "The Dirt Sheet" on Friday Night Smackdown

The Miz & John Morrison earned the right to face The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles at WWE Super ShowDown last week on SmackDown… and now it’s time to spill the dirt.

Yes, Miz & Morrison’s iconic (and infamous) show “The Dirt Sheet” will return this Friday night on SmackDown. What will the reunited team have in store for the WWE Universe with the SmackDown Tag Team Titles now in their sights?

Find out when “The Dirt Sheet” returns this Friday night!

Daniel Bryan to return to Friday Night Smackdown

Is he back? “YES!”

For the first time since suffering a tough defeat to “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in a Strap Match for the Universal Title at Royal Rumble, Daniel Bryan will return to Friday Night SmackDown. Bryan, whose body was covered in wounds after the contest, openly contemplated if his in-ring career was “worth it” following the defeat, but the leader of The “Yes!” Movement will be back on SmackDown this week.

What will he have to say following such a tough defeat and open contemplation of what’s next? Find out this Friday night on FOX!
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

Watching TNA's monthly PPVs from the start
    WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History

Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Friday Night Smackdown Live Discussion - February 7, 2020

The return of Miz's dad and John Laurinaitus

Admin in Lockdown

Status

How long is this fucking Ziggler and Roode match going on for?!?!!?

Admin in Lockdown

Status

The Fiend Vs Goldberg These Saudi cards continue to throw up something that a kid would sim on WWE2k.

n o n e s s e n t i a l

Status
      Country                    Canada

Goldberg....versus Wyatt? Didn't see that one coming. Almost thought Corbin coming out as Goldberg was about to do his segment was leading to Corbin Goldberg instead of another Reigns match.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Greece

Ah the never ending rivalry between Corbin and Reigns is like a gift that keeps on giving. A steel cage match at Blood Money. The stipulation makes sense but I have no desire to see these two working together again.

I have to say I am intrigued by the Goldberg vs. The Fiend match. Obviously this won't be a classic but still I am interested in what they will do.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

They surely won't have Billberg beat the Fiend.......
    I have a plan so cunning......

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    They surely won't have Billberg beat the Fiend.......
    I would imagine not.

Oddly, Goldberg is someone who might get something watchable out of a Fiend match because it won't go too long and Bill won't kill his aura by acting scared of him.

I cannot believe they still want to run Roman/Corbin. If it was just a case of that's the house show loop match then fair enough, but they are dedicating more TV time to the feud as well.

I'm surprised they went with Carmella over Naomi, but maybe Naomi is getting the mania match.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I would imagine not.

Oddly, Goldberg is someone who might get something watchable out of a Fiend match because it won't go too long and Bill won't kill his aura by acting scared of him.

I cannot believe they still want to run Roman/Corbin. If it was just a case of that's the house show loop match then fair enough, but they are dedicating more TV time to the feud as well.

I'm surprised they went with Carmella over Naomi, but maybe Naomi is getting the mania match.
    I'm just imagining Reigns vs Goldberg at Mania.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    I have a plan so cunning......

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status
      Country                    Poland

Honestly, fuck Bill Goldberg. Him coming back to wrestle Saudi Arabia shows says everything I need to know about him. All money, no morals. You're wrestling for Blood Money, from a country that would literally love to see your entire race of people slaughtered and wiped off the face of the Earth.

Says everything I need to know about him.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom-E View Post
    Honestly, fuck Bill Goldberg. Him coming back to wrestle Saudi Arabia shows says everything I need to know about him. All money, no morals. You're wrestling for Blood Money, from a country that would literally love to see your entire race of people slaughtered and wiped off the face of the Earth.

Says everything I need to know about him.
    When it comes to the Saudi shows, I try not to single anyone out because very few wrestlers that do business with WWE are doing the morally right thing with these shows. Unless it's Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens or Aleister Black, every man in that company is taking blood money working the shows.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Goldberg making me want to see a Fiend match. Well played.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I'm pulling for Goldberg to beat The Fiend. I just want The Fiend to be out of the Title picture. And a 5 minute Spear vs Spear match at WrestleMania is a lot more appealing than Roman spamming 37 Superman Punches and 12 Spears to beat The Fiend at WrestleMania.

The Saudi thing is what it is. Its just a job, just another date on the Calendar. The Wrestlers themselves dont look at it any deeper than that. And If Goldberg is a shitty human being for doing it then so is Styles, Rollins, and everyone else on the roster. Hell even Sami doesn't go because the Saudi's dont want him there as opposed to Sami choosing not to go, and then KO doesn't go because of that. These guys wanna make money.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

I thought this show wasn’t bad, I thought the main event was kind of fun. I do wish the Corbin/Reigns feud would just end already, but I have a feeling that this will be the final blowoff and it’s saving Reigns for The Fiend at Mania. Speaking of The Fiend, him vs Goldberg doesn’t sound appealing but it could surprise us who knows.

Once Upon A Time in The Dirt Sheet was amazing too, I loved everything about it.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Comeback King

Status

Reigns vs Corbin is just never going to end is it

Still get a kick out of seeing Morrison and Miz back together. Thinking they win the tag team titles and go on with The New Day and probably a multi-team match at WrestleMania.

Thread Information