Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1483

Thread: "The Simpsons" Mafia

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: "The Simpsons" Mafia

We think Mitch is a dummy cop, with a 25% chance of being mafia. As has been said by everyone, 20 times in this thread. We also think you're an idiot.

You cannot just cast aside the FACT that no one counterclaimed Shake. Jesus.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

If Mitch is mafia that means town had TWO investigations all game. We can't buy that?

Sayer (been playing very town anyway fwiw) was cleared by me. He knows he has a bodyguard but nobody has claimed to be it except Shake.

I am cop.

Man has killed two mafia now - at the worst he's indy.

That brings it down to zero and wolf beast. Let's look at their claims - Zero said he watched Shake and Man who both confirmed they had actions on the night he watched. Wolf has an claim that can't be verified and has been on 3 Town lyches and not on the mafia lynch.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Theres also on off chance that Mitch is mafia.

We're in a much better place to lynch Wolf Beast and risk a mislynch today than we were testerday.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Guys I'm absolutely not mafia. Wolf is our best bet right now.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

You're ast the bottom of the list pal.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

I guess I'll be the first to throw a vote down since I'm going to bed soon. Wolf's role, while believable, honestly just seems a little farfetched and it took him quite a while to come out with it, which makes me think he was thinking of something complex enough to be somewhat believable.

Official Vote: Wolf Beast

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

I regret nothing

Status
      Country                    UK

I’ve just woken up and getting ready for work. I’ll read the posts I’ve missed on the train.

It was me that killed Syk. All out of shots now.

Vote for WC’s Favourite Video Game of the 2010’s!
    CLICK HERE FOR THE COUNTDOWN!

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    We think Mitch is a dummy cop, with a 25% chance of being mafia. As has been said by everyone, 20 times in this thread. We also think you're an idiot.

You cannot just cast aside the FACT that no one counterclaimed Shake. Jesus.
    19 of those times were said by me at the start with you arguing about it because you can't take your blinders off, goof.

As far as me being an idiot, considering I've constantly been right where you've gotten stuff wrong and used my power for good unlike you I don't think anybody thinks that except you since you can't read and your only way of sad one upsmanship is twisting my words when earlier you pissed and moaned about there being a manipulator. You were wrong, multiple times, insulted me about it even when you were wrong and have added nothing positive to Town. You haven't added anything at all except killing a Town member and whining about me. Seriously, fuck off twisting my words. Nobody counterclaiming Shake has literally nothing to do with my point. I was asking about Mitch's read which you don't want to admit you were wrong about, especially since JK dying told us all that and we wouldn't have known what to believe had we listened to you. Answer my question or don't say anything because your whining is not helping anything except making you look like a punk ass bitch like you always have been.

The only thing I agree with him about is that we are in a better position to risk a mislynch today and really everyone is done in terms of powers that we know about so whoever gets lynched likely isn't a big loss either. The only one we can think about still active is Shake/Sayer's bodyguard stuff. Everyone else has already been used fully. I still think it would be wise to look at the Mitch/Shake investigation just in case WB does turn out to be Town. And on top of that Tig even if Mitch is an insane cop instead of Mafia that still shows how screwed over Town has been in this game. In fact it's actually worse for Town if he is dummy cop since it got a Town member killed ultimately. Something isn't right in this game or in Shawn's head balancing this game one way or the other, but I ultimately agree that he is the safe pick logically.
    As long as you remember me, I will always live within you. Not as a phantom limb or a phantom anything...As part of your heart. I will always be your angel of peace. So I know exactly how to finish...

Say..."Peace".

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

NOBODY COUNTERCLAIMING SHAKE HAS EVERYTHING, FUCKING EVERYTHING, TO DO WITH YOUR POINT.

It literally makes it IMPOSSIBLE for him to be mafia. How do you not get that?

And fuck right off with your condescending shit. I made the mistake of choosing Baldrick over Syk, but there were 5 other people clamoring for Baldrick, including the man who ended up killing Syk, saying Baldrick was the man to kill. Im sorry I dont have clairvoyance in this game like you.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

And Jimmy King's lynch didnt tell us that Mitch was a dummy cop.

Shake's role reveal did.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

After Jimmy Kings flip, the investigation skewer was still very much valid. Tell me one reason why it wouldnt have been. Go on. Ill wait.

It was Shake's role reveal confirming him as town that put it all together. Jesus. Can someone, other than Tig who just did, try to explain all this to Zero?

Pretty good

Status

Morning.

Honestly, I have to agree; I’m the best bet to lynch today. Far as I can tell, out of those of us left, I had you all pretty much assumed as town. I’m the only one with a question mark really. I know I’m town, and I know I’m telling the truth about my role, but it’s impossible to verify. Kill me, and then you can focus on smoking out the remaining Mafia or Indy or both. I’m out of ideas. One of you is Mafia and the only way I can prove that is by getting lynched.

Pretty good

Status

I’m not advocating to lynch me immediately btw. At least draw it out for a while and force discussion and hopefully whoever it is slips up in some way.

I regret nothing

Status

Okay, thinking about numbers, based on how many mafia we’ve outed and how many players left in the game. Three mafia outed and twenty one players to start with. I think we’re dealing with any of the following scenarios:

6 town, 1 mafia
    5 town, 2 mafia
    5 town, 1 mafia, 1 indy
    4 town, 2 mafia, 1 indy

I think that the top and bottom are the least likely, so it could be either of the second and third options. I’ve seen my name thrown around a few times as potentially being an indy. I’m not. I’m a town vig, but as previously stated, I’ve used both of my shots so I don’t have anything else to add to the game in terms of powers now. I also have a feeling that mafia have kept me around in order to push the theory that I am an indy. I’m town though. So, unless there’s another indy in the game aside from Jon, I would be inclined to think we’re still dealing with two mafia. There could still be an indy left in the game though.

Then, of the others who are left, I’m finding it hard to completely trust anyone, but I’m laying it down in order of who I think is the best way to go, down to the least. Before anyone gets tetchy, I’m making an argument for everyone here to fall either side. The only confirmed town to me in my eyes right now is myself.

1) Wolf Beast. His role reveal I suspect was for my benefit to keep me away from him last night, in fear that I would target him. I didn’t target him, because I felt that Syk screamed mafia just like Grim did so that’s where I went with my second kill. He’s also peddling the “lynch me, that’s the only way” which I’m suspecting is reverse psychology of some sort. Mafia or town, I don’t think saying things like “I’m the obvious way to go” is a good move.

2) Mitch. I’ve been suspect of Mitch the whole game. Ever since that post on D1 demanding OMB to claim. I’ve also had a feeling that he’s hiding something and not letting on something about his role. I floated the idea way back that maybe we should consider the possibility that Mitch is mafia and Keef got very defensive about it. Knowing what we know now about Keef, I’d have thought that he’d be all for trying to piggyback me on that suggestion in order to get a cop out of the game. However, he didn’t and he staunchly defended Mitch. This is all on top of me feeling like Mitch has just been completely unhelpful throughout the entire game through his lack of activity, and when he IS posting he’s either defending himself or throwing a vote down before leaving again. I was tempted to put him #1 on this list.

=3) Zero. He claims Shake had a night action on N1. Shake claims his action on N1 would not have shown as a night action. Someone is lying.

=3) Shake. See Zero above. Also knows Sayer’s role, and we know that mafia had a role investigation.

5) Sayer. First off dude, I don’t like the way you’re playing. I know I’m not exactly one to talk but can you calm it down a bit please? The name calling isn’t needed. That being said I do believe that he is being truthful, but just not going about it the right way right now and arguing with people and flaming Zero could only serve to cause a distraction. There is an outside chance that Sayer and Shake are both mafia and have played an absolutely amazing game. Outside chance, but out of the two of them I think Sayer is much more town than Shaker.

6) Tig. I believe Tig. He helped us go the seemingly wrong way on Shake and I believe his genuine reaction to that mistake. Has played the most town game so far for me.

Pretty good

Status

Man, the only reason I’m offering myself up is because we can afford a mislynch today, but only on me. Lynch someone else that turns up town, and the focus turns back to me again tomorrow. If we mislynch two days in a row like that, we’re dead.

I’ve been truthful about my perk, and the only way to prove it is by dying.

I thought about Sayer/Shake being cahoots, but then how does Tig clear Sayer from his first investigation? (That was who he cleared, unless I’m remembering things wrong?)

Zero was next for me, as you stated, there’s something missing in his claim of Shake having that night action that I don’t think was ever truly resolved.

Mitch has jumped on very quick with votes, and his first vote on day one for OMB was really off. But, I don’t see how we’d only have one 2x cop on our side. By default, he’s town to me.

Then it’s you. I don’t know if you can win with town, but I think you’re an Indy. Guessing if your win condition was you could win with town, it’d be revealed at this stage.

I agree that Tig is most cleared as town (and by extension Sayer and Shake), then Mitch. It comes down to you and Zero.

Also, with the jester in the game, I suspect at this point we’re only looking for a fourth Mafia and an Indy.

I regret nothing

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Beast View Post
    Man, the only reason I’m offering myself up is because we can afford a mislynch today, but only on me. Lynch someone else that turns up town, and the focus turns back to me again tomorrow. If we mislynch two days in a row like that, we’re dead.

I’ve been truthful about my perk, and the only way to prove it is by dying.

I thought about Sayer/Shake being cahoots, but then how does Tig clear Sayer from his first investigation? (That was who he cleared, unless I’m remembering things wrong?)

Zero was next for me, as you stated, there’s something missing in his claim of Shake having that night action that I don’t think was ever truly resolved.

Mitch has jumped on very quick with votes, and his first vote on day one for OMB was really off. But, I don’t see how we’d only have one 2x cop on our side. By default, he’s town to me.

Then it’s you. I don’t know if you can win with town, but I think you’re an Indy. Guessing if your win condition was you could win with town, it’d be revealed at this stage.

I agree that Tig is most cleared as town (and by extension Sayer and Shake), then Mitch. It comes down to you and Zero.

Also, with the jester in the game, I suspect at this point we’re only looking for a fourth Mafia and an Indy.
    If there is anything other than one mafia left in the game we absolutely CANNOT afford to mislynch today, on anyone. So unless you think there’d be only four mafia in a game where myself (proved), Sayer (proved) and you (claimed) ALL AS TOWN have perks which result in other players being killed, then I’m sorry I don’t buy that there are only five (including Jon) non-town players in a game of 21 players. I do honestly think that we are looking for either two mafia or a mafia and an indy (I am not the indy).

The only scenario where Tig clears Sayer and Sayer is mafia is if mafia have a perk that slows them to skew all investigations on one night. I’ve never heard of it so I could just be making that up. I did say that Tig/Sayer/Shake are my least likely three.

Mitch being mafia and leaving us Tig as the only cop with a 2x is plausible to me. Shawn has expressed to me before privately that he has been frustrated by the blind reliance people place on the cop role as it takes away some of the deception and skill that this game is based on. So for him to completely nerf the cop role is not something outside the realms of possibility in my eyes.

I do win with town, because I am town. I’m not an indy. I don’t really know what else I can say to prove it really.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

This is a bit mental but since we're exploring all options;

What if Broc DID bus drive the results on Night 1? I know it is very unlikely but remember last game? Nobody thought it a possibility that Keef didn't use his jailer role and look what happened? If Broc did bus drive in Night 1 it's plausible that Jimmy and Sayers results got switched which is why Sayer showed town to be me and Jimmy showed mafia to Mitch.

I'm not in any way supporting this theory but it's possibile it fell like that and Shake and Sayer took advantage with a play. Sayers day kill kind of throws me. We've seen mafia have had a few extra kills already so I doubt they get this on top

Pretty good

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    This is a bit mental but since we're exploring all options;

What if Broc DID bus drive the results on Night 1? I know it is very unlikely but remember last game? Nobody thought it a possibility that Keef didn't use his jailer role and look what happened? If Broc did bus drive in Night 1 it's plausible that Jimmy and Sayers results got switched which is why Sayer showed town to be me and Jimmy showed mafia to Mitch.

I'm not in any way supporting this theory but it's possibile it fell like that and Shake and Sayer took advantage with a play. Sayers day kill kind of throws me. We've seen mafia have had a few extra kills already so I doubt they get this on top
    I’m willing to explore any option at this stage tbh. But... if that theory was correct, does that mean (because the bus driver thing is over my head) Broc has to specifically pick Jimmy and Sayer for that to happen? Feels like a massive longshot, especially for Broc to keep that to himself for the entire day.

I regret nothing

Status

I don’t think Broc would have sat on that for the entirety of Day Two if that were true.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Thats interesting, Tig, until you realize one thing: I can tell you how one of these double kills went down. Read Keefmoons perks. One of the down sides of Shake's claim is it gave them something to pick up on...

Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread Information