Thread: WWE NXT: From Secret to Sensation

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    England

WWE NXT WWE NXT: From Secret to Sensation

Last edited by devochka; 05-17-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

WWE NXT Championships & Accomplishments

# Champion Location Date
    18 Adam Cole Bridgeport, Connecticut June 1, 2019

# Champion Location Date
    10 Rhea Ripley Winter Park, Florida December 18, 2019

# Champion Location Date
    06 Keith Lee Winter Park, Florida January 22, 2020

# Champion Location Date
    16 Jordan Devlin Houston, Texas January 25, 2020

# Champions Location Date
    19 The Undisputed ERA Winter Park, Florida August 28, 2019

# Winners Location Date
    05 The BROserweights Winter Park, Florida January 29, 2020
    # Champion Location Date
    03 WALTER Brooklyn, New York 5 April 2019

# Champion Location Date
    03 Kay Lee Ray Cardiff, Wales 31 August 2019

03 Gallus Brentwood, Essex, England 17 October 2019
    04 The Kabuki Warriors Sacramento, California October 6 2019
    Last edited by devochka; 06-02-2020 at 04:48 AM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

WWE Network Schedule & Results

Last edited by devochka; 04-22-2020 at 03:11 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

WWE NXT January 29, 2020

Full Sail University | Winter Park, Florida
    The show opens with a video package recapping the events of Worlds Collide and the Royal Rumble which cuts to a panning shot of the crowd at Full Sail University before settling on Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at the commentators' table.

Mauro Ranallo
    "On the heels of Royal Rumble weekend, welcome everybody to NXT live on usa! Mauro Ranallo joined by Nigel McGuinness, Beth Phoenix unfortunately could not join us tonight due to a head injury suffered in the Women's Royal Rumble Match this past Sunday, we of course wish her the best in her recovery."

Nigel McGuinness
    "Beth fought through that injury on Sunday, Mauro. Wrestling just over 23-minutes and making it to the final three along with The Queen of Spades Shayna Baszler and this year's Royal Rumble winner Charlotte Flair, proving exactly why she is one of the best."

Mauro Ranallo
    "You mentioned Charlotte Flair winning the Women's Royal Rumble, Nigel and it was Drew McIntyre who won the Men's Royal Rumble. Two former NXT Champions that have gone on to do big things in WWE and have punched their tickets to the biggest event of the year... WrestleMania but this past Saturday it was NXT's present and future that was showcased and proved that the brand is still in very capable hands with first-ever live Worlds Collide event, NXT VS NXT UK."

Nigel McGuinness
    "We saw some incredible action at Worlds Collide, Mauro. #DIY reunited against Moustache Mountain, Jordan Devlin is now in possession of the NXT Cruiserweight Championship and the night culminated in NXT UK's IMPERIUM defeating NXT's Undisputed ERA."

-

"Undisputed"
    The Undisputed ERA make their way out to the ring, sans the usual fanfare of Kyle O'Reilly's air guitar or Adam Cole's "Boom!".

-

Mauro Ranallo
    "And speaking of The Undisputed ERA, Nigel, here they come. Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly and of course Roderick Strong who lost his NXT North American Championship to Keith Lee in last week's main event, Strong does have a future rematch set with Keith Lee but for now, The Undisputed ERA is no longer completely draped in gold and it looks like Adam Cole has something to say."

-

Adam Cole
    "WWE Worlds Collide... a battle of brand supremacy... NXT's best versus NXT UK's best... The Undisputed ERA versus IMPERIUM for the first-time ever... and we lost. We lost four-on-three and... and I just can't get my head around this because losing is not what we do, there's a reason we... the three of us are draped in gold. There's a reason we've been the most dominant faction to ever step foot in an NXT ring and there's a reason that....."

"No One Will Survive"
    Tommaso Ciampa makes his way out onto the stage and slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Tommaso Ciampa
    "There's a reason that I can hear Goldie calling to me, Adam. You see... it started as just a whisper, just a whisper but every second that I'm without her, her call just gets louder and louder and louder and now it's not just a whisper... it's a scream and I hear that scream every single second of every... single... day. Too much time has passed since I had her in my arms and now, Adam....."

When he reaches ringside, Tommaso walks up the steel ring steps and onto the ring apron.

Tommaso Ciampa
    "Now.... your time is up!"

Ciampa goes to enter the ring but before he can, he's interrupted by William Regal walking out onto the perch with a microphone in hand.

"Regality"
    William Regal
    "Hold on a second, Tommaso! You will get a chance to challenge for the NXT Championship... but it won't be tonight, you'll just have to wait. You'll have to wait two weeks, February 16th at NXT TakeOver: Portland and you'll get a Adam Cole for the NXT Championship."

William smirks and shakes his head.

William Regal
    "But that's not all. This past Saturday at Worlds Collide, I was talking to my old friend and NXT UK General Manager Johnny Saint and we... we decided to take this match... a little further. So... in the main event of TakeOver: Portland, it will be two of you for the NXT Championship... but this match will also be for the NXT United Kingdom Championship. It will be Adam Cole... versus Tommaso Ciampa... versus The Ring General WALTER in a Two-Fall Triple Threat Match!"

Tommaso drops down off the apron with a smirk on his face and backs up the ramp as Adam has to be held back by the rest of TUE.

-

Mauro Ranallo
    "The main event for TakeOver: Portland has been set and what a match it will be, Nigel."

Nigel McGuinness
    "If my memory serves me correctly, there hasn't been a match of this kind since WrestleMania 2000. 20 years ago Kurt Angle walked into WrestleMania 2000 with two championships around his waist and he walked out with none."

Mauro Ranallo
    "A high stakes affair if ever I've seen one, Nigel. Both Adam Cole and WALTER are in very real danger of losing their championships whilst Tommaso Ciampa... he has nothing to lose and everything to gain."

Nigel McGuinness
    "I don't know if I'd say "nothing to lose" when he's going to be in there with The Ring General... and Adam Cole's no slouch either."

Mauro Ranallo
    "You're right about that, Nigel but TakeOver: Portland is over two weeks away, we have high stakes bouts right here tonight."

Nigel McGuinness
    "Absolutely, Mauro. The 2020 edition of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic comes to a head in our main event. Eight teams have been whittled down to two, The recently formed BROserweights of Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne versus one of NXT UK's premier tag teams in James Drake & Zack Gibson - The Grizzled Young Veterans."

Mauro Ranallo
    "One of those teams will not only walk away with the Dusty Cup but also a championship match with The Undisputed ERA at TakeOver: Portland and as you said, Nigel, that's to come in our main event tonight but we're kicking things off with another of NXT UK's best in action. Following their altercation backstage at Worlds Collide this past Saturday, Tyler Bate requested this opportunity to take on The Prince Finn Bálor and that request... was granted."
    Singles Match
    The match starts with both Superstars meeting in the center circling the ring several times and meeting in the center for a lockup which Finn Bálor gains the upper hand on by backing Tyler Bate into the corner where he breaks the lockup and backs in the center of the ring, after taking a second to recuperate, Tyler meets Finn in the center of the ring and calls for a second lockup, Bálor obliges but this time, Bate quickly takes control with an arm wrench transitioned into a hammerlock and a side headlock, eventually, Finn manages to fight out of the hold with a series of back elbow strikes to the midsection before shoving Tyler off into the ropes with Bate coming back with a shoulder block to take Bálor off his feet before posing which leads to a "B I G S T R O N G B O I!" chant from the crowd.

With Finn Bálor now laid out on the mat, Tyler Bate comes off the ropes once again but Finn quickly manages to jump back to his feet, leapfrogging over Tyler before coming off the ropes with a shoulder block of his own, as Bate gets to his knees on the mat, Bálor comes off the ropes for a second time with a penalty kick attempt which Tyler narrowly avoids before catching him with a schoolboy.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Finn Bálor staggers backwards into the corner as Tyler Bate gets back to his feet in the center of the ring and calls for a third lockup, Finn obliges once again and quickly brings Tyler to his knees before delivering a series of brutal knee strikes to the side of the head, Bálor then breaks the lockup and comes off the ropes only to run straight into a dropkick which sends him out to the ring apron, when Finn groggily gets back to his feet, Bate knocks him down to the floor with a running step-enzuigiri before taking him down with a topé suicida.

After getting back to his feet, Tyler Bate brings Finn Bálor back to his feet and attempts to roll him back into the ring, Finn sends Tyler into the apron however and begins laying into him with a series of forearm strikes to the side of the head, with Tyler now doubled over at ringside , Bálor takes him down with a diving double foot stomp from the apron before rolling him back into the ring and ascending to the top rope, waiting for Finn to groggily get back to his feet before taking him down with a front missile dropkick.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Finn Bálor drags Tyler Bate back to his feet and sets him up for the Reverse 1916 which Tyler manages to counter with a series of overhead knee strikes followed by a wheelbarrow which sends Finn face-first into the middle turnbuckle, Bate then brings Bálor back to his feet in the corner and hits him with a series of knife-edged chops to the chest until Finn shuts him down with a knee lift to the midsection followed by a series of forearm strikes to the side of the head, backing him into the center of the ring before coming off the ropes only to run straight into a rolling koppu kick.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Tyler Bate brings Finn Bálor back to his feet and sets him up for the Tyler Driver '97 which Finn manages to counter into a hurricanrana followed by a series of mounted punches until he's pulled away by the referee, after verbally berating the referee for several seconds, Bálor attempts to bring Tyler back to his feet but Bate fights him off with a series of punches to the midsection followed by a series of European uppercuts to back Finn into the corner, Bálor then battles back and the two Superstars begin trading blows with Tyler gaining the upper hand with Bop & Bang only for Finn to come right back with the Pelé Kick which leaves both Superstars laid out on the mat.

When Finn Bálor groggily gets back to his feet in the corner, Tyler Bate charges in with Finn narrowly avoiding contact, causing Tyler to crash into the turnbuckles before hitting him with a rope-aided enzuigiri, Bálor then Irish whips Bate into the opposite corner and charges in after him but gets caught with a back elbow strike to the face followed by an exploder suplex into the turnbuckles, Tyler then follows up with a running shooting star press before ascending to the top rope for the Spiral Tash which Finn manages to counter by getting his knees up.

As Tyler Bate groggily gets back to his feet whilst favoring his back, Finn Bálor hits him with a shotgun dropkick to the back to send him chest-first into the turnbuckles, as Tyler staggers backwards out of the corner, Finn comes off the ropes with the Sling Blade before ascending to the top rope and hitting the Coup de Grâce.

Rather than going for the pinfall following the Coup de Grâce, Finn Bálor drags Tyler Bate back to his feet and sets him up for the 1916 which Tyler manages to block before hitting Finn with a brainbuster, as Bálor begins to groggily get back to his feet, Bate comes off the ropes with a rebound lariat attempt only to run straight into the Dreamcast, Finn then drags Tyler back to his feet and hits him with the 1916 for the three count.

Winner: Finn Bálor
    After the match, Finn Bálor drags Tyler Bate back to his feet and sets him up for a second 1916 but before he can hit it.....

"Rebel Heart"
    .....Johnny Gargano charges down to the ring, prompting Finn to shove Tyler to the mat and flee the ring, making his way over by the commentators' table as Johnny helps Bate back to his feet in the ring.

The camera cuts to McKenzie Mitchell standing by with Chelsea Green & Robert Stone backstage.

McKenzie Mitchell
    "Chelsea, this past Sunday you made your Royal Rumble debut where you unfortunately only lasted 12 seconds before you were eliminated by Ale....."

Robert Stone
    "I'm sorry... I thought this interview was going to be about Chelsea's debut next week on NXT....."

McKenzie Mitchell
    "Chelsea... next week you will be making your NXT television in-ring debut against Kayden Carter following your attack on Kayden and Mia Yim a number of weeks ago.

Robert Stone
    "McKenzie... I know you're new here but there's something you and everybody is going to learn about The Robert Stone Brand... we always have a plan. We had a plan when Chelsea made her... impact... and we have a plan for next week against Kayden Carter. Something else you should know about The Robert Stone Brand... we don't give away our strategies before a big match! Come on, Chels....."

Chelsea & Robert walk off down the hallway, leaving McKenzie looking perplexed.

Mauro Ranallo
    "As we just heard, Nigel. Chelsea Green will be making her long-awaited NXT in-ring debut next week as she takes on Kayden Carter who you know will be looking for retribution following that attack several weeks ago."

Nigel McGuinness
    "I'm sure she will be, Mauro but speaking of retribution, I can't think of a better word that fits the mindset of Tegan Nox."

Mauro Ranallo
    "At NXT TakeOver: WarGames, Tegan Nox was betrayed by her best friend and tag team partner, Dakota Kai. Dakota Kai tired to re-injure the leg that kept Tegan out of action for a year. Tegan's back, she's better than ever and she's laser-focused on Dakota Kai."

-

"Chicane Boys"
    Tegan Nox makes her her way out onto the stage to a huge ovation, after looking around at the crowd for several seconds, she begins making her way down the ramp.

Alicia Taylor
    "The following contest is a women's division match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first... from the Welsh Valleys... Tegan No....."

As Tegan reaches the bottom of the ramp......

.....she's laid out from behind with a running shot with the knee brace from Dakota Kai who then lays into Nox with several more shots to the back before dragging back to her feet and attempting to roll her into the ring, Tegan reverses the attempt however and sends Dakota into the ring apron before rolling her into the ring, Nox then walks up the steel ring steps to enter the ring herself but when reaches the apron, she notices that Kai has rolled out of the other side of the ring and climbs back down to the floor before running around ringside but as she's coming around the steel ringpost, Kai catches her with the Kaio Kick.

With Tegan now motionless at ringside, Dakota hits her with a series of stomps to her right knee before grabbing her leg, looking to slam it into the ringpost only to become distracted by the referee pleading with her to stop the attack, the distraction allows Nox to partially recover, pulling her right leg which drives Kai face-first into the post, Tegan then gets back to her feet and rolls Dakota's motionless body back into the ring before ascending to the top rope, waiting for Kai to groggily get back to her feet before hitting her with a diving crossbody followed by a series of mounted punches until she's stopped by the referee.

As the referee is holding Nox back, Dakota rolls out to ringside and Tegan responds by shoving the referee out of her way and hitting Kai with a with suicide dive before laying into her with several more mounted punches, Nox then drags Dakota back to her feet and attempts to roll her back into the ring but before she can, Kai shoves her backwards into the side of the ring steps before rolling her back into the ring and entering the ring herself.
    Singles Match
    The match starts once Tegan Nox has groggily gotten back to her feet in the corner, Dakota Kai then hits her with the Kaio Kick before ascending to the top rope for the Kai de Grâce, rather than hitting it however, Dakota climbs back down and begins working over Tegan's knees with a series of stomps, before draping her right leg over the bottom rope and climbing back up to the top rope for the the Kai de Grâce which Nox manages to avoid by pulling her leg away from the ropes, causing Kai to come down hard on hers.

With Dakota Kai now favoring her left knee, Tegan Nox brings her to her knees with a penalty kick to the shins before coming off the rope with the Shiniest Wizard, Tegan's unable to go for the cover however due to Dakota rolling out to the ring apron, Nox then follows her out and as Kai groggily gets back to her feet, the two Superstars begin trading blows with Tegan gaining the upper hand before grabbing Dakota by the throat for a chokeslam but before she can hit it, Kai rakes her eyes and hoists her up into a fireman's carry position to hit the GTK.

As Tegan Nox falls down to the arena floor, Dakota Kai staggers from the apron down the steel ring steps before making her way up the ramp, when Tegan groggily gets back to her feet, she notices that Dakota is now on the stage and begins making her way as well, Kai then makes her backstage with Nox not far behind which leads to both Superstars being counted out.

Winner: No Contest
    Mauro Ranallo
    "It looks like Dakota Kai maybe bit off more than she can chew with Tegan Nox, Nigel."

Nigel McGuinness
    "I've got to imagine that Dakota Kai is heading out to the parking lot and out of Full Sail, that's what I'd be doing if I was Kai because Tegan Nox is a woman possessed!"

Mauro Ranallo
    "We saw that attempted chokeslam earlier, Nigel. Tegan Nox has the moniker of Lady Kane and now she's stalking Dakota Kai just like The Big Red Machine would."

The camera cuts to Josiah Williams standing by with Keith Lee in the parking lot.

Josiah Williams
    "Keith, congratulations on becoming the brand new NXT North American Champion. In three weeks you'll be making your first title defense against Roderick Strong but in next week's main event you'll be going one-on-one with the reigning NXT Champion Adam Cole, a non-title match. Wha....."

The interview's interrupted by the sound of a brawl nearby, the camera then pans over to show.....

.....Dakota Kai and Tegan Nox battling back and forth until they're separated by several members security. As Dakota and Tegan continue to try and get to each other, William Regal approaches and stands between them.

William Regal
    "This ends... right now! I can't have the two of you interfering in each others matches and attacking each other at ringside any longer! I gave you the match you wanted but apparently even that wasn't enough for the two of you, so... let's try this again! This Sunday... NXT SuperBrawl... No Holds Barred! Settle this in ring....."

William walks off camera as the members of security escort Kai and Nox in opposite directions.

Mauro Ranallo
    "What an announcement, Nigel! For the first time since 2001, SuperBrawl returns under the NXT banner as NXT takes over Super Bowl Sunday once again and the 49ers and the Chiefs can't compare to the rivalry between Dakota Kai and Tegan Nox."

Nigel McGuinness
    "Absolutely not, Mauro. Dakota Kai tried to put Tegan Nox on the shelf, maybe even retire her completely but Tegan's back, she's out for blood and she might just get it when there's No Holds Barred."

Mauro Ranallo
    "You might be right about that, Nigel and we'll see this Sunday but in next week's main event it will be Keith Lee taking on Adam Cole in non-title action ahead of Keith Lee's title defense in three weeks against Roderick Strong and that huge Two-Fall Triple Threat Match at TakeOver: Portland for Adam Cole. That's one you will not want to miss, ladies and gentlemen but so is our next contest as the new NXT Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Devlin makes his first title defense against fellow NXT UK Superstar Travis Banks and joining us at this time to call this Cruiserweight action is the voice of 205 Live Aiden English."

Aiden English
    Thank you for having me, Mauro. Nigel... it's always a pleasure, especially when we get to see Cruiserweights in action and these are two of the best."

Nigel McGuinness
    "Well that's one thing we can agree on, Aiden. These two Superstars, The Irish Ace Jordan Devlin and The Kiwi Buzzsaw Travis Banks, are two of the best that NXT UK has to offer, they're a huge part of why NXT UK is the fastest-rising brand in sports entertainment and this past Saturday they showed the world exactly why."

Mauro Ranallo
    "You're of course referring to Worlds Collide and the Fatal Four-Way Match for the Cruiserweight Championship, Nigel. Angel Garza was set to defend against Isaiah "Swerve" Scott, Jordan Devlin and Travis Banks. Jordan Devlin captured the title by pinning Swerve but Angel Garza and Travis Banks were not involved in the finish of the match."

Aiden English
    "And Angel Garza is just biding his time, Mauro, he has a rematch scheduled to take place in two weeks against whoever walks out tonight as the Cruiserweight Champion but tonight... it's Travis Banks' turn."
    Singles Match for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship
    The match starts with both Superstars meeting in the center of the ring where Jordan Devlin verbally berates Travis Banks for several seconds before offering him a handshake with a smirk on his face, Travis responds by accepting it before taking him off his feet with a shoot kick to the shins, with Jordan now kneeling on the mat, Banks continues to hit Devlin with a series of shoot kicks to the chest before coming off the ropes only to run straight into a dropkick.

Jordan Devlin then begins taunting Travis Banks as he's getting back to his feet, slapping him around the head several times until Travis begins battling back with a series of punches to the midsection, Jordan quickly shuts him down with a knee lift to the midsection however before coming off the ropes with a knee lift to the side of the head followed by a falling neckbreaker.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Jordan Devlin locks Travis Banks in a reverse chinlock whilst delivering a series of knee strikes to the spine, Jordan then slams Travis backwards on the mat before attempting a leaping knee drop which Banks narrowly avoids by rolling out of the way, with Devlin now on his knees, Travis comes off the ropes with a low-angle dropkick which sends Jordan out to the ring apron.

When Jordan Devlin groggily gets back to his feet on the apron, Travis Banks hits him with a bicycle kick before coming off the rope with for a suicide dive only to jump straight into a superkick, with Travis now draped over the middle rope, Jordan climbs up onto the apron and hits him with a running knee lift to the side of the head, Devlin then waits for Banks to groggily get back to his feet in the ring before hitting him with a slingshot Ace Crusher.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Jordan Devlin ascends to the middle rope and waits for Travis Banks to groggily get back to his feet before attempting to hit him with a double-jump crossbody only to dive into a dropkick by Travis who quickly follows up with a bridging Northern Lights suplex.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Travis Banks rolls through on the Northern Lights suplex and brings Jordan Devlin back to his feet, hitting him with a second Northern Lights suplex before bringing him back to his feet and setting him up for the Kiwi Crusher which Jordan manages to block, hitting Travis with a knee lift to the midsection followed by a series of back elbow strikes to the side of the head before hitting a uranage and a standing moonsault attempt, Banks gets his knees up but Devlin manages to prevent himself from landing on them before hitting Travis with a double foot stomp to the chest and following up with a standing moonsault.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Jordan Devlin drags Travis Banks back to his feet and sets him up for a Michinoku driver II which Travis manages to counter by sliding off Jordan's shoulder before hitting him with a European uppercut to the back of the head and catching him with an O'Connor roll.

One... Two... Kickout!

When Jordan Devlin kicks out, he sends Travis Banks into the corner before charging in after him only to run straight into a back elbow strike to the face, Travis then ascends to the middle rope but gets blasted with a superkick, with Banks now groggy and seated on the top turnbuckle, Jordan sets up for an avalanche Spanish fly which Travis manages to counter into an avalanche tornado suplex, leaving both men motionless on the mat.

When both Superstars groggily get back to their feet, they begin trading blows with Jordan Devlin gaining the upper hand until Travis Banks hits him with a low-angle front dropkick to the shins, Travis then comes off the ropes only to run straight into a superkick attempt, Banks manages to block the attempt however before taking Jordan down with a dragon screw leg-whip transitioned into a spinning toehold and followed by a leaping foot stomp to his right knee.

Once Jordan Devlin has gotten back to his feet whilst holding onto the ropes, Travis Banks takes him back down with a chop block before draping his right leg over the bottom rope and attempting a diving double foot stomp from the top rope which Jordan narrowly avoids by moving his leg before kicking Travis through the ropes and onto the apron.

When Travis Banks gets back to his feet on the apron, Jordan Devlin hits him with a slingshot Ace Crusher before rolling him back into the ring and ascending to the top rope for a moonsault only to get crotched due to Travis kicking the ropes, Banks then follows up with a running double high knee strike to the back of Jordan, causing him to fall into a tree of woe before hitting a cannonball which causes Devlin to fall out of the tree of woe.

When Jordan Devlin groggily gets back to his feet, Travis Banks attempts to hit him with the Slice of Heaven which Jordan manages to prevent by rushing at Travis whilst perched on the middle rope, hitting him with a forearm smash to the back of the head followed by a turnbuckle-trapped superkick before pulling him off the ropes into the Devlin Side for the three count.

Winner: Jordan Devlin
    Mauro Ranallo
    "All he needed was a little Slice of Heaven but the Devlin took him straight... to... hell!"

Aiden English
    "A valiant effort by The Kiwi Buzzsaw but you've got to give it up for Jordan Devlin, proving all of his doubters wrong, Worlds Collide was not a fluke."

Nigel McGuinness
    "Jordan Devlin's name should never be said in the same sentence as the word "fluke", Aiden because as you just found out, you should never bet against The Ace!"

The camera cuts to Cathy Kelley standing by backstage with Johnny Gargano & Tyler Bate.

Cathy Kelley
    "Johnny, this past Saturday at World Collide, Finn Bálor attacked you backstage following your match with Moustache Mountain and Tyler Bate stepped in. Tonight, you came to Tyler's aid when Finn attempted to to continue his assault on Tyler after their match was over."

Johnny Gargano
    "First of all I'd like to say thank you to Tyler. He stepped in and he stepped up when he didn't need to so Tyler, thank you for that."

Tyler Bate
    "No problem, Mate."

Johnny Gargano
    "And as far as Finn Bálor goes, he like to call himself The Prince, well The P....."

Johnny's interrupted by the sound of somebody yelling Cathy's name and after several seconds, Jordan Devlin walks up to her with a beaming smile on his face.

Jordan Devlin
    "Cathy! What are you doin' over here? I've been lookin' for ya everywhere... did you not see what just happened? I just made my first title defense, Travis Banks - done! I thought you might want an interview wi' the champ....."

Cathy Kelley
    "Actually....."

Kelley motions to Gargano & Tyler.

Jordan Devlin
    "Tyler... ha... what are you doin' still here? I thought you'd have your tail between your legs on your way back to Brum already!"

Jordan takes the towel off Bate's shoulder to wipe the sweat off his face.

Tyler Bate
    "We were actually about to challenge that mentor of yours to a match with a partner of his choice... thanks for savin' us the trouble."

Tyler walks off down the hallway and Johnny smiles at Devlin and pats him on the shoulder.

Johnny Gargano
    "Thanks, mate!"

Gargano follows Bate as a frustrated Jordan throws the towel on the floor and storm off in the opposite direction.

Mauro Ranallo
    "We just heard it straight from the mouth of the B I G S T R O N G B O I, Nigel. Johnny Gargano & Tyler Bate want Finn Bálor & Jordan Devlin."

Nigel McGuinness
    "Luckily it's not Tyler Bate that makes the matches, Mauro. Jordan Devlin is the NXT Cruiserweight Champion, he has a lot on his plate already and as far as Finn Bálor goes... Johnny Gargano shouldn't be in such a rush to get in the ring with The Prince after what happened at Worlds Collide."

Mauro Ranallo
    "Johnny Gargano versus Finn Bálor is already set to take place at TakeOver: Portland in just over two weeks and I've got to say... I agree with you on that, Nigel. I might be more inclined to wait it out if I was Johnny Gargano but speaking of TakeOver: Portland and waiting it out, Bianca Belair will be waiting to get her hands on Rhea Ripley and a shot at the NXT Women's Championship but before we get to that, she has quite the challenge on her hands up next."

Nigel McGuinness
    "Yes she does, Mauro. After eliminating her from the Royal Rumble Match on Sunday, The EST of NXT is going toe-to-toe with a former two-time Women's Champion, a former Hardcore Champion and a pioneer of the Women's Revolution. No superhero costumes and no gimmicks needed. It's Bianca Belair going one-on-one with Molly Holly."
    Singles Match
    The match starts with both Superstars meeting in the center of the ring, after several seconds of verbally berating her opponent, Bianca Belair turns away from Molly Holly before spinning back around, hitting her with a hair whip to the side of the head which staggers Molly and sends her into the corner, Bianca then grabs her braid and begins whipping the back of Holly until she's admonished by the referee, after verbally berating the referee for several seconds, Belair attempts to turn her attention back to Molly who begins battling out of the corner with a flurry of punches until Bianca shuts her down with a knee lift to the midsection before charging her into the corner, hitting a series of shoulder thrusts to the midsection before Irish whipping her into the opposite corner.

When Bianca Belair charges into the corner after Molly Holly, Molly catches her with a back elbow strike to the face followed by a missile dropkick middle rope, Holly then waits for Bianca to get back to her feet before hitting her with a dropkick which sends Belair staggering backwards into the corner, Molly then charges in for a monkey flip which Bianca manages to counter into a reverse powerbomb, driving Holly face-first into the top turnbuckle.

With Molly Holly now laid out on the mat, Bianca Belair hoists her up, hitting her with a deadlift press slam before stalking her for a spear which Molly manages to counter with a knee lift to the side of the head before coming off the middle rope with a reverse crossbody.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Molly Holly takes Bianca Belair down with a series of clotheslines, running back elbow strikes and running forearm smashes before Irish whipping her into the corner, Molly then charges in and hits Bianca with a handspring back elbow followed by a snapmare before coming off the ropes with a low-angle front dropkick to the face.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Molly Holly brings Bianca Belair back to her feet and backs her against the ropes with a series of knife-edged chops to the chest before attempting to Irish whip her across the ring, Bianca manages to reverse the attempt however, sending Molly across the ring instead but when Holly comes back, she takes Belair over with a headscissors takedown.

When Bianca Belair groggily gets back to her feet in the corner, Molly Holly charges in and hits her with a springboard back elbow smash which causes Bianca to stagger out of the corner, Molly then ascends to the top rope and attempts to hit the Molly-Go-Round which Belair manages to counter by catching Holly in midair, hitting her with a powerbomb before picking her back up for a second which Molly manages to fight her way out of with a series of punches to Bianca's head, causing Belair to drop her back down to the mat.

With Bianca Belair now groggy, Molly Holly charges towards her but runs straight into a huge spear, Bianca then drags Molly back to her feet and seats her on the top turnbuckle before hitting her with the K.O.D. for the three count.

Winner: Bianca Belair
    As Bianca Belair is celebrating her victory in the ring, Rhea Ripley makes her way out onto the stage with a microphone in hand and begins making her way down the ramp.

"Brutality"
    Rhea Ripley
    "Congratulations, Bianca... this has been quite the week for you, hasn't it? You made your Royal Rumble debut, you set the record for the most eliminations in that match and now you've just beaten one of the biggest legends in women's wrestling one-on-one. I've got to give it to you, that was impressive."

Rhea climbs up onto the ring apron and enters the ring, walking right up to Bianca.

Rhea Ripley
    "It was impressive but it wasn't as impressive as becoming the first-ever NXT UK Women's Champion at only 21-years-old. It wasn't as impressive as winning the first-ever Women's WarGames Match. It wasn't as impressive as walking into Survivor Series with some of the biggest names the women's division has to offer and surviving them all... and it wasn't as impressive as ending the 416-day reign of Shayna Baszler. You are impressive, Bianca but in two weeks at NXT TakeOver: Portland it won't matter how impressive you are or whether you're the strongest or the fastest or the baddest or whatever The EST of NXT even means, none of that will matter because when you're across the ring from me, all you'll be is the next person I rip apart!"

"Recognition"
    As Belair and Ripley stare each other down, they're interrupted by the arrival of Charlotte Flair who slowly makes her way out onto the stage.-

Mauro Ranallo
    "MAMA MIA!"

Nigel McGuinness
    "The Queen has arrived!"

Mauro Ranallo
    "For the first time since 2015, Charlotte Flair has made her way into the NXT Arena and given what happened this past Sunday at the Royal Rumble, I think it's safe to assume why."

-

After entering the ring, Charlotte walks right up to Rhea and stares her down.

Charlotte Flair
    "I don't think I need to tell you why I'm here."

Flair then turns around to face Bianca.

Charlotte Flair
    "And I know I don't need to tell you because the last time we saw each other... I was dumping you over the top rope on Sunday."

Belair squares up to Charlotte who simply smirks and turns away from her to face the crowd.

Charlotte Flair
    "That's right, I won the 2020 Women's Royal Rumble which means I get a championship match of my choice at WrestleMania. I could face my old friend Becky Lynch for the RAW Women's Championship or I could face my old friend Bayley for the SmackDown Women's Championship... or... I could want a new challenge... let's face it, I've faced Becky and Bayley more times than I can count, I've made history with them both and I've beaten them both more times than I can count as well so now... it's time to make history again! It won't matter which of you wins at TakeOver: Portland 'cause come April 5th, I'm going to become the first Superstar in WWE history to win an NXT Championship at WrestleMania!"

Rhea Ripley
    "Maybe you have faced Becky and Bayley more times than you can count, Charlotte and maybe you have beaten them more times than you can count as well but I'm sure even you remember this, how many times have you faced me? Now... have many times have you beaten me? That's the real reason you're out here challenging me, isn't it? You been handed everything you have with that little silver spoon of yours and you can stand when somebody knocks it out of your mouth stomps it into the dirt! Spoiler alert, Charlotte... if you come at me at WrestleMania... that's exactly what's going to happen to you. I am The Nightmare... I am your worst nightmare and if you think you're gonna step on me like you've stepped on everyone else... think... again! This is your chance to turn around, run back to Monday nights and play queen whilst the soldiers go to war!"

Bianca Belair
    "Rhea... you ain't even gonna be in the conversation at WrestleMania and you, Miss Flair... there's a reason you're a ten-time Women's Champion... you lost! You lost to Becky, you lost to Bayley and once I'm done with Rhea at TakeOver: Portland... you're gonna lose to The E... S... T!"

Bianca spins around and attempts to whip Flair with her braid which Charlotte manages to duck, causing Belair to hit Ripley in the side of the head instead, with Rhea now staggered, Flair hits her with the Queen's Boot which sends Ripley through the ropes and out to the arena floor, Charlotte than attempts to turn her attention back to Bianca but gets caught with a hair whip to the side of the head, staggering Charlotte and allowing Belair to clothesline her over the top rope and down to the floor.

As Rhea looks on from the ramp, Bianca picks up the NXT Women's Championship and holds it high above her head, prompting and "EST!" chant from the crowd.

-

Mauro Ranallo
    "Bianca Belair, doing what she couldn't do at the Royal Rumble by sending Charlotte Flair packing. Could this be a sign of things to come at TakeOver: Portland... and WrestleMania?"

Nigel McGuinness
    "I can assure you of one thing, Mauro. It's not going to be that easy for Bianca Belair to beat Charlotte Flair... or Rhea Ripley for that matter."

Mauro Ranallo
    "Bianca Belair is The EST of NXT for a reason, Nigel and come TakeOver: Portland, we could be calling her Champion as well."

Nigel McGuinness
    "No doubt about it, Mauro. I'm not doubtin' Bianca Belair's ability. I'm just sayin' it's not gonna come easy against Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley."

Mauro Ranallo
    "That I agree with, Nigel and up next we have two tag teams that know what it's like to fight for it. It started with eight, then four and now we're down to the final two. The Grizzled Young Veterans and The BROserweights. The winners will take home the Dusty Cup and a shot at the NXT Tag Team Championship at TakeOver: Portland against The Undisputed ERA. It's our main event and it's... next!"
    Final Match of the 2020 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
    The winners will receive an NXT Tag Team Championship Match at NXT TakeOver: Portland
    The match starts with Pete Dunne and Zack Gibson as the two legal Superstars circling the ring several times before locking up in the center of it with Pete gaining the early advantage with a wristlock transitioned into a hammerlock, after trying and failing to escape the hold with a series of back elbow strikes, Zack drops down to the mat and hits a mule kick before getting back to his feet and locking Dunne in a wristlock, bringing him over to The Grizzled Young Veterans' corner and making the tag to James Drake who then comes off the top rope with a diving double axe handle across Pete's left arm before taking over with a wristlock of his own, Dunne quickly escapes the hold by hitting James with a straight right-handed punch to the face which sends him staggering backwards into The BROserweights' corner.

After making the tag to Matt Riddle, Pete Dunne hits James Drake with a running forearm smash to the face and a snapmare which allows Matt to follow up with a sliding knee strike to the face.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Matt Riddle transitions from the lateral press into a cross armbar which is quickly broken up with a stomp from Zack Gibson, prompting Pete Dunne to enter the ring and charge across it with a forearm smash attempt which Zack narrowly avoids before hitting Pete with a lung blower, as Dunne falls out to the floor, Gibson turns his attention to Matt, dragging him back to his feet and setting him up for a suplex, James Drake then gets back to his feet and joins Zack in a double suplex attempt which Riddle manages to counter by landing on his feet behind them, Matt then begins battling back against both of The Grizzled Young Veterans with a flurry of punches, knife-edged chops and forearm strikes.

With both of The Grizzled Young Veterans now groggy, Matt Riddle comes off the ropes but runs straight into a knee lift to the midsection from James Drake followed by a running low-angle big boot to the side of the head by Zack Gibson and a falling neckbreaker by James.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, James Drake brings Matt Riddle back to his feet in The Grizzled Young Veterans' corner and makes the tag to Zack Gibson, the GYV then Irish whip Matt Riddle into The BROserweights corner and James Irish whips Zack in after him, Matt manages to avoid contact from Gibson however before running through Drake with the Final Flash, Zack then advances towards Riddle but gets caught with a European uppercut, sending him staggering backwards into The BROserweights' corner where Pete Dunne climbs up onto the ring apron, allowing Matt to tag him into the match.

After tagging Pete Dunne into the match, Matt Riddle brings Zack Gibson out of the corner with a waistlock, allowing Pete to hit a step-up enzuigiri and Matt to follow up with a release German suplex, when Zack groggily gets back to his feet in The Grizzled Young Veterans' corner, Dunne charges in but Gibson manages to avoid contact due to James Drake pulling him out of the way from the apron, causing Pete to crash chest-first into the turnbuckles, Gibson then makes the tag to James who hits Dunne with a rope-aided enzuigiri from the apron.

With Pete Dunne still groggy in The Grizzled Young Veterans' corner, James Drake enters the ring and hits him with Grit Your Teeth before setting up for Mr. Mayhem which Pete manages to counter by dumping James over to top rope and down to the floor before collapsing to the mat and crawling over to The BROserweights' corner, before he has the chance to tag Matt Riddle into the match however, Zack Gibson charges across the ring and knocks Matt off the apron with a forearm smash to the face before locking Dunne in a front facelock and dragging him back over to the GYV's corner as Drake re-enters the ring, Zack then heads out to the apron, allowing James to tag him in.

After being tagged into the match, Zack Gibson brings Pete Dunne back to his feet in the corner and lays into him with a series of European uppercuts before Irish whipping him to James Drake who scoops him up in a tombstone position to set up for the Ticket to Mayhem, Pete manages to wriggle off James' shoulder however, landing on his feet behind him before shoving Drake into Zack, Dunne then staggers backwards into The BROserweights' corner where Matt Riddle tags himself into the match.

After tagging himself into the match, Matt Riddle charges at The Grizzled Young Veterans in a Final Flash attempt which only connects with James Drake due to James shoving Zack Gibson out of harm's way, as Drake falls out to the floor, Zack hits Matt with a running forearm smash to the back of the head before setting him up for Helter Skelter which Riddle manages to block before hitting the Brohammer.

With the crowd now firmly behind Matt Riddle chanting "Riddle! Riddle! Riddle!" to mock Goldberg, Matt heads up to the top rope but is distracted by James Drake climbing up onto the apron, Riddle manages to kick James down to the floor but the distraction allows Zack Gibson to cut Matt off and hit him with a rope-hung Ticket to Ride, rather than going for the pinfall however, Zack drags Riddle into the center of the ring and attempts to lock him in the Shankly Gates, before he can however, Matt slips in between Gibson's legs, tripping him up in the process before coming off the ropes with the Bro-ton across the back transitioned straight into a Fujiwara armbar.

With Zack Gibson trying and failing to escape the Fujiwara armbar, James Drake enters the ring and attempts to break it up but is intercepted by Pete Dunne who locks James in a Fujiwara armbar of his own, The BROserweights then make eye contact with each other and both begin bending the fingers of The Grizzled Young Veterans but Drake manages to prevent Zack from submitting which leads to Pete releasing the hold and laying into James with a series of mounted punches as Matt Riddle releases his Fujiwara armbar and lays into Gibson with a series of forearm strikes to the back of the head.

With the crowd firmly behind them, The BROserweights hoist The Grizzled Young Veterans up in fireman's carry positions and hit the Bro To Sleep and Go To Europe in stereo, as Zack Gibson falls out to the floor, Pete Dunne shoves James Drake into the Final Flash by Matt Riddle who then quickly follows up with an Everest German suplex on James for the three count.

Winners: The BROserweights
    After the match, The BROserweights make their way up to the stage and pose with the NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic trophy where they are joined by Triple H and William Regal who congratulate them on their victory.

After shaking hands with and having their arms raised by HHH and William, The BROserweights are met by Cathy Kelley.

Cathy Kelley
    "Matt... Pete... congratulations! You've just become the 2020 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic winners and earned a NXT Tag Team Championship opportunity against The Undisputed ERA at NXT TakeOver: Portland."

Pete Dunne
    "A month ago, me and Matt weren't even a team and now... we're taking home Dusty Cup after beatin' some of NXT and NXT UK's best. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this tournament and as far as The Undisputed ERA goes... you've got two weeks, two weeks until your title reign... goes up in smoke!"

Cathy then moves the microphone over to Matt Riddle which leads to the crowd chanting "Bro!" for several seconds.

Matt Riddle
    ".....Bro... we just won the Dusty Cup... we're gonna become champions and then The BRO....."

Matt's laid out with a flying knee strike from behind by Roderick Strong who continues to lay into Riddle with a series of mounted punches as Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly appear from the crowd and attack Pete Dunne.

As William begins to restrain Roderick, HHH attempts to help Pete but Adam Cole appears and squares up to him.

With HHH now distracted by Adam, the beat down on Dunne continues until several members of security make their way out to break it up, The Undisputed ERA fight off the security however before posing over the motionless bodies of The BROserweights as the show comes to a close.

Full Sail University | Winter Park, Florida | February 5, 2020

Tag Team Match
    Finn Bálor & Jordan Devlin VS Johnny Gargano & Tyler Bate
    Singles Match
    Chelsea Green w/ Robert Stone VS Kayden Carter
    Tag Team Match
    Isaiah "Swerve" Scott & Lio Rush VS Mike Kanellis & Tony Nese
    Singles Match
    Adam Cole VS Keith Lee

moda center | Portland, Oregon | February 16, 2020

Singles Match
    Finn Bálor VS Johnny Gargano
    Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
    The BROserweights VS The Undisputed ERA
    Singles Match for the NXT Women's Championship
    Bianca Belair VS Rhea Ripley
    Two-Fall Triple Threat Match for the NXT United Kingdom & NXT Championships
    Adam Cole VS Tommaso Ciampa VS WALTER
    Last edited by devochka; 05-18-2020 at 09:44 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

NXT UK 30 January 2020

York Barbican | York, England | 30 January 2020
    The show opens with a video package recapping the events of Worlds Collide and the Royal Rumble which cuts to a panning shot of the crowd at the York Barbican before settling on Aiden English and Tom Phillips standing behind the commentators' table.

Tom Phillips
    "Just days removed from Royal Rumble weekend, welcome everybody to NXT UK! Tom Phillips joined by Aiden English. Nigel McGuinness unfortunately unable to be here tonight but Aiden, this past Saturday was a big one for NXT UK as some of the brand's top Superstars went head-to-head with NXT in a battle for brand supremacy at Worlds Collide."

Aiden English
    "NXT UK is a young brand, Tom and it's still in the early days compared to the almost decade-long run of the US counterpart but NXT UK's representatives at Worlds Collide definitely gave NXT a run for its money."

Tom Phillips
    "I'd say they did more than that, Aiden. IMPERIUM picked up that huge main event victory over The Undisputed ERA even when their team was down four-to-three and Jordan Devlin claimed the NXT Cruiserweight Championship in that thrilling Fatal Four-Way."

-

"The Dawning"
    Eddie Dennis makes his way out onto the entrance way, looking around at the crowd for several seconds before slowly making his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos.

-

Aiden English
    "Well The Irish Ace is currently embroidered in the rivalry between his mentor Finn Bálor and Johnny Gargano. Next Wednesday we'll see that continue to unfold over on NXT as Jordan Devlin teams with Finn Bálor to take on Johnny Gargano & Tyler Bate in tag team action but right now, it's The Pride of Wales that has something to say."

-

Eddie Dennis
    "British Strong Style... Pete Dunne... Tyler Bate... Trent Seven. The foundation of NXT UK, the reason that any of this exists but as we've seen for the past year... that foundation has a fair few cracks, doesn't it? Pete Dunne... he couldn't get the job done against WALTER so what did he do? He ran off to America with his tail between his legs! With a torn pectoral, I had to sit in the crowd in my home country of Wales and watch Tyler Bate fail against WALTER at TakeOver: Cardiff. He's not such a "B I G S T R O N G B O I!" now, is he?"

The crowd begin to chant "B I G S T R O N G B O I!" for several seconds which visibly frustrates Eddie.

Eddie Dennis
    And Trent Seven... Trent Seven isn't even going to get a chance to fail because at TakeOver: Blackpool II... I... took... him... out! British Strong Style may be the foundation of NXT UK but I am the future of this brand! I am a future NXT United Kingdom Champion and what that means to me is that I'm not just going to sit back and watch Adam Cole and Tommaso Ciampa getting a shot at WALTER at TakeOver: Portland when they've done nothing to deserve it! What that means to me is that I'm not just going to sit back and watch failure after failure getting their shot at WALTER just to get knocked right back down! What that means to me is that I'm not just going to sit back and wait my turn... I'm going to step up and take it so WALTER... come on out, big man! I'm not going nowhere!"

Dennis drops the microphone and stands in the center of the ring, awaiting the arrival of WALTER when.....

"Symphony No. 9 - Allegro con fuoco"
    .....the lights go out and IMPERIUM make their way out onto the entrance way as the crowd singalong to their entrance theme.

-

Tom Phillips
    "Well this isn't WALTER but it is IMPERIUM. Alexander Wolfe, Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel and they are walking with a purpose."

Aiden English
    "And I don't know how smart it was for Eddie Dennis to call out the NXT United Kingdom Champion, Tom. Everybody knows that wherever WALTER goes, IMPERIUM aren't far behind and right now Dennis is looking like a sitting duck in the middle of the ring."

-

When the lights come back up, IMPERIUM have made their way down to ringside and surrounded the ring with each one of them climbing up onto a different side of the ring, after taking a look around at the three members of IMPERIUM for several seconds, Eddie takes a wild swing at Fabian Aichner which prompts Alexander Wolfe & Marcel Barthel to enter the ring and begin beating him down, Dennis attempts to battle back but the numbers game becomes too much for him until.....
    .....South Wales Subculture charge down to the ring and slide into it with Mark Andrews narrowly avoiding a clothesline attempt by Marcel before taking him down with a springboard reverse crossbody as Flash Morgan Webster takes down Alexander with the MODern Knee. When Barthel & Wolfe groggily get back to their feet, SWS send them out to the floor with stereo dropkicks, SWS' involvement then allows Eddie to battle back against Fabian with a flurry of punches before clotheslining him over the top rope and down to the floor. As IMPERIUM regroup at ringside and back up the entrance way, South Wales Subculture offer Dennis handshakes which Eddie reluctantly accepts before staring down IMPERIUM.

-

Aiden English
    "There's been a lot of history, a lot of animosity between Eddie Dennis and South Wales Subculture, Tom. Former friends turned bitter enemies but tonight in York these friends stand united!"

Tom Phillips
    "It looks like South Wales Subculture have their third for tonight's main event, Aiden but as you said, there's a lot of history between Eddie Dennis and South Wales Subculture. Can they get along enough to go up against IMPERIUM?"

Aiden English
    "I think so, Tom. Eddie Dennis & Mark Andrews are former tag team partners, they were the first-ever PROGRESS Tag Team Champions and as much animosity there's been between them in the past, they're united against a common enemy tonight. I think they can do it."

Tom Phillips
    "Well we'll find out in tonight's main event but right now we're kicking things off with some Cruiserweight action as The Scottish Supernova Noam Dar takes on Yorkshire's own Amir Jordan."
    Singles Match
    The match starts with both Superstars circling the ring several times before meeting in the centre of it where Noam Dar offers Amir Jordan a handshake which Amir cautiously accepts, after a clean break, the two Superstars circle the ring several more times before meeting in the centre of it for a lockup which Noam takes control of with an arm wrench before bending Jordan's wrist backwards and hitting him with a forearm strike to the side of the head which sends Amir staggering backwards into the corner, when Jordan attempts to come out of the corner, Dar hits him with a second forearm strike to the side of the head followed by a flurry of strikes to the chest before Irish whipping Jordan into the opposite corner and charging in after him, Amir narrowly avoids contact however, causing Noam to crash chest-first into the turnbuckles before hitting him with a pendulum kick, as Dar staggers backwards out of the corner, Jordan comes off the top rope with a diving crossbody.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Amir Jordan brings Noam Dar back to his feet against the ropes and Irish whips him across the ring, when Noam comes back, Amir drops down before attempting a leapfrog which Dar manages to counter by snatching Jordan out of midair, attempting to lock him in the Champagne Superkneebar which Amir manages to counter by kicking Noam away, sending him through the ropes and out to the ring apron.

As Noam Dar gets back to his feet on the apron, Amir Jordan knocks him down to the floor with a triangle dropkick before following up with a topé suicida attempt which Noam manages to prevent with a European uppercut, with Amir now motionless and draped over the middle rope, Dar hits him with a fisherman's buster on the floor before rolling him back into the ring.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Noam Dar brings Amir Jordan back to his feet and sets him up for a second fisherman's buster which Amir manages to block, hitting Noam with a knee lift to the midsection followed by a step-up enzuigiri attempt which Dar manages to duck before dropping down into the Champagne Superkneebar with Jordan quickly making it to the ropes, after releasing the hold, Noam hits Amir with a penalty kick and a double foot stomp to the left arm, Dar then drapes Jordan's left arm over the bottom rope before ascending to the top rope, Amir cuts him off with a rope-aided enzuigiri however before following up with a rope-aided headscissors takedown.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Amir Jordan runs through Noam Dar with a series of clotheslines and running back elbow strikes before Irish whipping him into the corner, when Amir charges in, Noam catches him with a kick to the injured arm before coming off the middle rope with a front missile dropkick to the shins.

With Amir Jordan now on his knees on the mat, Noam Dar comes off the ropes but Amir leaps back up to his feet and hits him with a dropkick which sends Noam off into the ropes again, Jordan then charges in and hits Dar with a low-angle crossbody to the midsection, sending himself out to the apron in the process, Amir then hits a reverse hotshot which sends Noam staggering into the center of the ring before Jordan dives through the ropes and follows up with a rolling thunder neckbreaker.

With Noam Dar now laid out on the mat, Amir Jordan attempts to hit him with the Swanton Bombay which Noam manages to counter by getting his knees up and as Amir groggily gets back to his feet whilst favouring his back, Dar comes out of the corner with the Nova Roller but rather than going for the pinfall, Noam drags Jordan into the centre of the ring and attempts to lock him in the Champagne Superkneebar which Amir manages to counter into a small package for the surprising three count.

Winner: Amir Jordan
    After the match, Amir Jordan quickly flees the ring and begins dancing on the entrance way, leaving Noam Dar on his knees and in disbelief in the centre of the ring.

-

Tom Phillips
    "A big win for Amir Jordan tonight in front of his home crowd, perhaps taking his first step towards challenging Jordan Devlin for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship."

Aiden English
    "Noam Dar is beside himself, Tom but speaking of the NXT Cruiserweight Championship, I know there's a man... with a plan that's looking to get his name in the conversation."

The camera cuts to Radzi Chinyanganya standing by backstage with The Brian Kendrick.
    Radzi Chinyanganya
    "Brian, last week you made your NXT UK debut against The Kiwi Buzzsaw Travis Banks in a qualifying match for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship Fatal Four-Way that took place this past Saturday at Worlds Collide. Unfortunately you lost that match to Travis Banks but next week you will be in action once again as you take on
    Ligero."

The Brian Kendrick
    "Ligero... last week we both had opportunities to qualify for Worlds Collide where we would challenge Angel Garza for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship in a Fatal Four-Way Match but we didn't make it to Worlds Collide because last week... we both lost... I can't change that, Ligero and neither can you but what I can do is make up for it... next week. There's no bad blood between us, Ligero and I hold no animosity towards you in fact, I respect you as a highly decorated veteran, much like myself but next week... next week you are not somebody I respect, you are not my peer, you are just a stepping stone to the NXT Cruiserweight Championship and once I've gone through you, I will go through every single person that I have to to get an opportunity at the Cruiserweight Championship once again and then once that opportunity comes... Ligero... I will do what you couldn't last week... I will beat Jordan Devlin!"

Tom Phillips
    "As we just heard, Aiden. The Brian Kendrick will be facing Ligero next week. The Cruiserweight action is certainly ramping up here on NXT UK now that the Cruiserweight Title is around the waist of The Irish Ace."

Aiden English
    "Yes it is, Tom and I wouldn't have it any other way but now we go from a disgruntled veteran in The Brian Kendrick to a couple of hard hitters in Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan."

Tom Phillips
    "The Brit-Am Brawlers have made their impact on the Cruiserweight Division themselves over on 205 Live but now they're over here in NXT UK, perhaps looking to get into tag title contention."

Aiden English
    "I'm sure that's what they have in mind, Tom but it won't come easy with The Hunt standing in their way."
    Tag Team Match
    The match starts with Danny Burch and Primate as the two legal Superstars circling the ring several times before locking up in the centre of it where Primate overpowers Danny by backing him into the corner, after a clean break, Primate takes a wild swing at Burch who narrowly avoids it before hitting Primate with a European uppercut followed by a series of knife-edged chops to the chest, Danny then grabs Primate in a side headlock and attempts to bring him over to The Brit-Am Brawlers' corner but before he can make the tag to Oney Lorcan, Primate counters the side headlock into a back suplex attempt, Burch manages to land on his feet behind Primate however and locks him in a side headlock once again before making the tag to Oney who slingshots into the ring and hits Primate with a double axe handle across the back.

As Primate is favouring his back, Oney Lorcan shoves him backwards into The Brit-Am Brawlers' corner and hits him with a series of shoulder thrusts to the midsection followed by a snap suplex and a series of mounted punches, Oney then makes the tag to Danny Burch and The Brit-Am Brawlers bring Primate back to his feet against the ropes before Irish whipping him across the ring, Primate narrowly avoids a double clothesline attempt before coming off the opposite ropes with a huge double clothesline of his own, Primate then makes the tag to Wild Boar who ascends to the top rope and waits for The Brit-Am Brawlers to get back to their feet before taking them both down with a diving double shoulder block.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Wild Boar drags Danny Burch back to his feet and backs him into the corner with a flurry of punches before Irish whipping him into the opposite corner and charging in after him only to get caught with a back elbow strike to the face which sends him staggering backwards and allows Danny to follow up with a front missile dropkick from the middle rope.

As Danny Burch kips up following the front missile dropkick, Primate attempts to hit him with a clothesline which Danny manages to duck, hitting Primate with a back elbow strike to the face before coming off the ropes with a Lou Thesz press followed by a series of mounted punches, Wild Boar then gets back to his feet and attempts to come to Primate's aid but he gets taken down with a Lou Thesz press followed by a series of mounted punches as well.

When Primate groggily gets back to his feet, Danny Burch hits him with a kick to the midsection before Irish whipping him into The Brit-Am Brawlers' corner, Danny then charges in after him but gets caught with a kick to the face which sends Burch staggering backwards into the waiting hands of Wild Boar who hits a Saito suplex as Primate comes off the ropes with a sliding clothesline, allowing Boar to follow up with a running senton.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Wild Boar drags Danny Burch back to his feet and charges him backwards into The Hunt's corner, hitting him with a series of shoulder thrusts to the midsection followed by a body avalanche before going for the Hitch which Danny narrowly avoids, causing Boar to crash into the turnbuckles, Burch then begins crawling over to The Brit-Am Brawlers' corner in an attempt to tag in Oney Lorcan but Primate tags himself into the match and hits Danny with a running elbow drop to the back of the neck before knocking Oney off the ring apron with a running forearm smash to the face.

When Primate turns back around, he walks into a headbutt from Danny Burch which sends him staggering backwards into The Brit-Am Brawlers' corner, Primate then comes charging out but gets caught with a huge back body drop as Oney Lorcan climbs back up onto the apron, allowing Danny to tag him into the match as Primate makes the tag to Wild Boar.

After being tagged into the match, Oney Lorcan and Wild Boar meet in the centre of the ring and begin trading blows with Boar gaining the upper hand before coming off the ropes only to run straight into a huge lariat, Oney then drags Boar back to his feet and hits him with the Half and Half Suplex.

When Wild Boar groggily gets back to his feet in The Brit-Am Brawlers' corner, Oney Lorcan charges in with a European uppercut before making the tag to Danny Burch, Oney then sets Boar up on the top rope and The Brit-Am Brawlers attempt to hit him with a double London Bridge but Primate cuts them off with a series of forearm clubs to the back, Primate then attempts to toss Lorcan out of the ring but Oney reverses the attempt, sending Primate out to the floor instead before hitting him with a topé suicida.

In the ring, Danny Burch and Wild Boar battle back and forth on the top rope with Boar gaining the upper hand with a headbutt, knocking Danny down to the mat before attempting to follow up with the Hog Splash which Burch narrowly avoids by rolling out of the way, when Boar groggily gets back to his feet, Oney Lorcan re-enters the ring and hits him with a European uppercut to the back of the neck, sending him staggering into Danny who hits him with a European uppercut as well before The Brit-Am Brawlers hit the One Way Trip for the three count.

Winners: The Brit-Am Brawlers
    After the match, Oney Lorcan throws one finger up in the air, leading to many in the crowd doing the same as Danny Burch retrieves a microphone from Andy Shepherd at ringside.

Danny Burch
    "A couple o' weeks ago, four o' NXT UK's top tag teams stole the show in a Ladder Match at TakeOver: Blackpool an' when it was all said an' done, Gallus walked out wi' the tag team gold. They beat South Wales Subculture, they beat The Grizzled Young Veterans, they even beat IMPERIUM... but they didn't beat us! I know I speak for Oney right now when I say that we're sick an' tired of watchin' from the sidelines whilst opportunities pass us by but we're not the type t' just come out 'ere an' whinge about it... we're actually gonna do somethin' about it! It started tonight wi' The Hunt an' it ends with us becomin' the new NXT UK Tag Team Champions. So... Wolfie... Mark... 'ow about it? Gallus... Brit-Am Brawlers... come an' 'ave a go if you think your hard enough!"

After dropping the microphone, Danny joins Oney and throws two fingers up in the air in celebration.

The camera cuts to Gallus watching The Brit-Am Brawlers backstage as Radzi Chinyanganya approaches them.

Radzi Chinyanganya
    "Mark... Wolfgang... you just heard the challenge from Danny Burch. Gallus versus The Brit-Am Brawlers... what do you say?"

Wolfgang
    "Hang on a minute, Radzi! What makes Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch think that they can just walk into NXT UK whenever they want and call out the top firm? And now you come to us and us what do we say to that....."

Mark Coffey
    "We say we'll deal with The Brit-Am Brawlers whenever, wherever and however we want but for now... we've got something else to focus on."

Joe Coffey
    "Ilja Dragunov... he's not Gallus... he rolled with us for a bit when we needed the numbers but at Worlds Collide he proved that he doesn't belong when he lost his match to Finn Bálor and let the side down. Kay Lee Ray won... Jordan Devlin brought the Cruiserweight Title over to NXT UK... even big jolly Wally and his band of merry men got the job done and they were down four-to-three! But Ilja... he let the side down and we are the only ones that'll actually do something about it! So, Radzi... since you like reporting so much, report to us when Ilja shows his face again. We need to have a little chat....."

Radzi nods sheepishly as Gallus walk off down the hallway.

Tom Phillips
    "A successful return to NXT UK for The Brit-Am Brawlers, Aiden. A win over The Hunt and they've just made their intentions quite clear, they intend to challenge Gallus for the NXT UK Tag Team Championship."

Aiden English
    "And that shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody, Tom. Since this team formed a couple of years ago they've always been around the Tag Team Title picture, they've almost won the NXT Tag Team Titles on more than one occasion and now they've set their sights on NXT UK and Gallus but Gallus doesn't want any part of The Brit-Am Brawlers... for now."

Tom Phillips
    "I'm sure Gallus will have their hands full with Ilja Dragunov, Aiden but we know The Brit-Am Brawlers, they aren't going anywhere. They'll be ready when Gallus are."

Aiden English
    "Well we go from from a group of seething Scots to another, Tom. After her victory over Mia Yim on the Worlds Collide Pre-Show, our broadcast colleague Cathy Kelley caught up with the NXT UK Women's Champion... Kay Lee Ray."

Cathy Kelley is shown alongside Kay Lee Ray backstage at Worlds Collide from this past Saturday.
    Cathy Kelley
    "Kay Lee Ray, congratulations on defeating Mia Yim tonight at Worlds Collide a....."

Kay Lee Ray
    "You say that like you're surprised, Cathy. I beat Mia Yim... because that's what I do! I beat every woman in NXT UK to get a shot at this Women's Championship and then at TakeOver: Cardiff, I beat Toni Storm to take it! So forget about me for a minute, let's talk about Toni Storm. Tonight, Toni Storm let NXT UK down when she lost her match to Rhea Ripley. She asked for that match, she demanded that Rhea Ripley put her title on the line... and then she lost! I was more than happy to represent NXT UK... me VS Rhea Ripley... Champion VS Champion but as we all know, what Toni wants Toni always gets! If she won... fair enough but she didn't win so let's talk about what I want! I want to to elevate this... the NXT UK Women's Championship and I can't do that when Toni Storm is always whinin' and complainin', gettin' title shots whenever she wants, losin' and then gettin' another. It's sad... it's pathetic and Toni's draggin' the entire division down! She might not realise it right now 'cause all she can think about is "one more match" but trust me, once I'm done with her... she will!"

Kay Lee Ray angrily walks off screen, leaving Cathy looking perplexed.

Indi Hartwell.....
    .....Debuts Next Week!

Tom Phillips
    "Kay Lee Ray not done with Toni Storm, Aiden and I'm sure Toni will have a lot to say about The Scottish Daredevil when she returns to NXT UK but next week the champ will be in action as she takes on a fellow Australian of Toni Storm, the debuting Indi Hartwell."

Aiden English
    "Indi Hartwell is known simply as Impressive, Tom and for a good reason. We'll see exactly why next week and that's a great opportunity for the young Aussie... going one-on-one with the reigning NXT UK Women's Champion."

Tom Phillips
    "And speaking of the NXT UK Women's Championship, Aiden. It was at TakeOver: Blackpool II that Kay Lee Ray defended the title against Toni Storm and her fellow Scot Piper Niven whom Kay Lee pinned to retain the championship. The issues between Kay Lee Ray and Toni Storm seem to be far from over but up next it's Piper Niven that makes her return to NXT UK TV as she takes on Liverpool's own Hannah Taylor."
    Singles Match
    The match starts with both competitors meeting in the centre of the ring for a lockup with Piper Niven quickly overpowering Hannah Taylor and knocking her to the mat, after taking several seconds to regain her composure, Hannah gets back to her feet and calls for a second lockup, Piper obliges and this time tosses her across the ring with a biel throw and when Taylor groggily gets back to her feet in the corner, Niven begins advancing towards her and Hannah attempts to hit her with a kick to the midsection which Piper manages to block by catching her foot before pulling Taylor into a bearhug transitioned into an overhead belly-to-belly suplex.

When Hannah Taylor sits up on the mat, Piper Niven comes off the ropes with a low-angle crossbody followed by a running senton, Piper then begins bringing Hannah back to her feet but Taylor fights her off with a series of punches to the midsection followed by a jawbreaker and a step-up enzuigiri, with Niven groggy but still on her feet, Jessica attempts to come off the ropes but Piper crushes her against them with a running body block, Niven then drags Taylor into the centre of the ring and plants her on the mat with the Piper Driver before re-positioning her near the corner and delivering the Piper Bomb for the three count.

Winner: Piper Niven
    Aiden English
    "In dominating fashion, Piper Niven is back to her winning ways and I'm sure she still has her sights set on Kay Lee Ray and the NXT UK Women's Championship."

Tom Phillips
    "I'm sure she does, Aiden and remember, that match at TakeOver: Blackpool II was originally scheduled to be a one-on-one contest between the champion Kay Lee Ray and the challenger Piper Niven. Toni Storm was a late addition and who knows, if that match between Kay Lee and Piper had gone ahead as planned, maybe we'd calling Niven the NXT UK Women's Champion right now."

Aiden English
    "Shoulda... woulda... coulda, Tom. Piper Niven can't do anything about Blackpool, she can't change the past but with wins like this one over Hannah Taylor... she'll be back in the title picture in no time."

The camera cuts to Radzi Chinyanganya standing by with Dave Mastiff backstage.

Radzi Chinyanganya
    "My guest at this time... Bomber Dave Mastiff! Dave, you're coming off a huge victory in Blackpool over The Wrestling Genius Kassius Ohno now with that behind you, what's next for the Bomber?"

Dave Mastiff
    "You know me, Radzi. I always have my eyes on the NXT United Kingdom Championship, Kassius Ohno was just a roadblock and now that he's out of my way... I can refocus on the UK Tile but everybody knows that where WALTER goes IMPERIUM goes too, so if I have to go through every member of IMPERIUM to ge....."

Dave's interrupted by the arrival of Joseph Conners.
    Joseph Conners
    "I couldn't help but hear what you were just saying, Dave and you're right... you did beat Kassius Ohno in Blackpool, a big win for you... congratulations! But you weren't the only one to pick up a big win in Blackpool... I beat A-Kid, one of the top young prospects that this brand has to offer and that was just the latest in a long line. I beat Travis Banks and Ligero, I beat Roy Johnson, Kenny Williams, Oliver Carter... I just... keep... winning! I haven't lost a match since last Summer. Now tell me, Dave... what were you doing last Summer? You were losing to Joe Coffey at TakeOver: Cardiff and yet I... I can't even get on a TakeOver! I'm worthy... the streak speaks for itself, win after win after win and yet I just can't get that one TakeOver match that'll showcase Joseph Conners to the entire world. I guess... I guess I'll just have to keep winning until Johnny Saint has no choice....."

Joseph smiles manically, slicking his hair back to show his half ear before turning around and walking off down the hallway as Mastiff pats Radzi on the shoulder and chuckles.

Dave Mastiff
    "I guess you know what's next for me, Radzi."

Chinyanganya nods sheepishly as Dave walks off in the opposite direction to Conners.

Tom Phillips
    "As we just heard, Aiden. Joseph Conners is looking to make a name for himself at Dave Mastiff's expense to prove that he is indeed TakeOver worthy and that match will take place right here on NXT UK next week."

Aiden English
    "I do believe that Joseph Conners is TakeOver worthy, Tom. As he said, he's been undefeated for months but I'm not so sure about this. Trying to make a name for yourself over the Bomber? That sounds like a recipe for disaster to me."

Tom Phillips
    "Well we'll find out if Joseph Conners can get the job done next week, Aiden but up next we have our main event. Alexander Wolfe, Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel of IMPERIUM taking on South Wales Subculture - Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews and their tag team partner... The Pride of Wales Eddie Dennis."

Aiden English
    "Since he first stepped foot in NXT UK, Eddie Dennis has been a loner but in this situation against the likes of IMPERIUM, you cannot go it alone. Eddie Dennis is lucky that South Wales Subculture have his back, especially if he's gunning for The Ring General."
    Six-Man Tag Team Match
    The match starts with Marcel Barthel and Mark Andrews as the two legal Superstars meeting in the centre of the ring where Marcel just stares at Mark with his hands behind his back for several seconds, after taking a look around at the crowd, Andrews takes a wild swing at Barthel who manages to duck it before kicking Mandrews off into the ropes, when Mark comes back, Marcel hits him with a European uppercut, sending him back into the ropes before making the tag to Fabian Aichner.

After being tagged into the match, Fabian Aichner hits Mark Andrews with a series of knee lifts to the midsection whilst he's against the ropes before Irish whipping him across the ring, when Mark comes back, he hits Fabian with a single-leg dropkick before bringing him back to his feet and Irish whipping him into the corner, Andrews then charges in after Aichner with Fabian managing to toss him over the top rope, Mandrews manages to land on the ring apron however and hits Aichner with a rope-aided enzuigiri before slingshotting back into the ring for a DDT which Fabian manages to counter, deadlifting Mark for a vertical suplex which Andrews in turn manages to counter into the Stundog Millionaire.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Mark Andrews brings Fabian Aichner back to his feet and backs him into his team's corner to make the tag to Flash Morgan Webster who slingshots into the ring and hits Fabian with a monkey flip, Flash then comes off the ropes with a low-angle front dropkick to the face of Aichner before following up with a springboard corkscrew senton attempt which Fabian manages to counter by getting his knees up before catching Morgan with a crucifix pin.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Fabian Aichner hits Flash Morgan Webster with a knee lift to the midsection before Irish whipping him into IMPERIUM's corner, Fabian then charges in after him but Flash catches him with a kick to the face before leaping up to the middle rope only to become distracted by Alexander Wolfe & Marcel Barthel on the apron, when Morgan finally dives off the rope, Aichner manages to catch him in midair before hitting him with a delayed vertical suplex.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Fabian Aichner hits Flash Morgan Webster with a jumping knee drop before holding Flash down with his shin across the throat and reaching out to make the tag to Alexander Wolfe who comes into the ring and quickly lays into Morgan with a series of stomps before bringing him back to his feet in the corner and hitting him with a series of forearm strikes to the side of the head before Irish whipping him across the ring.

When Flash Morgan Webster comes back, he narrowly avoids a clothesline attempt before coming off the ropes with a springboard reverse crossbody, Flash then runs through Alexander Wolfe with a clothesline, a back elbow strike and a dropkick which sends Alexander staggering backwards into his team's corner, Morgan then charges in with a double high knee strike to the chest before making the tag to Mark Andrews.

As Alexander Wolfe staggers out of the corner, Mark Andrews hits him with a springboard bulldog, Mark then goes to spring off the ropes again but as he's standing on the middle rope, Fabian Aichner hits him with a forearm strike to the side of the head from the apron, Alexander then makes the tag Fabian who hits Andrews with a triangle moonsault as he's still caught up on the middle rope.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Fabian Aichner attempts to bring Mark Andrews back to his feet but Mark fights him off with a series of punches to the midsection followed by a jawbreaker before coming off the ropes with a hurricanrana attempt which Fabian manages to counter into a spinning sitout powerbomb.

One... Two.....

The pinfall attempt by Fabian Aichner is broken up by Flash Morgan Webster hitting him with a running low-angle front dropkick to the face which prompts the rest of IMPERIUM to enter the ring and attack Flash, laying into him with a series of forearm clubs to the back before tossing him out to the arena floor, Marcel Barthel then heads out to the apron for Fabian to tag him into the match as Alexander Wolfe attempts to drag Mark Andrews back into IMPERIUM's corner only to get caught with an enzuigiri, Mark then makes the hot tag to an unsuspecting Eddie Dennis.

With Eddie Dennis still standing on the apron, Marcel Barthel attempts to bring him into the ring but gets caught with a forearm strike to the side of the head, Eddie then enters the ring himself and takes Alexander Wolfe down with a running big boot before hitting Marcel with a big boot as well, sending him off into the ropes before hitting him with a spinning side slam.

One... Two.....

The pinfall attempt by Eddie Dennis is broken up by Fabian Aichner hitting him with a stomp to the back, Fabian then attempts to bring Eddie back to his feet but Dennis manages to fight him off with a series of punches to the midsection followed by a release front suplex and a low-angle big boot to the face which sends Aichner out to the floor and prompts Alexander Wolfe to charge at Eddie, Dennis sees Alexander coming however and sidesteps him, tossing him over the top rope and down to the floor as well but with Eddie's attention still on Wolfe, Marcel Barthel rolls him up with a schoolboy.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Eddie Dennis hits Marcel Barthel with a European uppercut before Irish whipping him into his team's corner and hitting him with a body avalanche, allowing Flash Morgan Webster to tag himself into the match in the process before hitting Marcel with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex as Flash ascends to the top rope to hit the Shadows of Malice before knocking both Alexander Wolfe and Fabian Aichner off the apron with a split-leg dropkick followed by a topé con hilo.

As Marcel Barthel groggily gets back to his feet, Flash Morgan Webster re-enters the ring attempts to hit him with the Eton Rifle which Marcel manages to counter into a modified Landungsbrücken.

One... Two.....

The pinfall attempt by Marcel Barthel is broken up by Mark Andrews hitting him with a springboard splash which prompts the rest of IMPERIUM to enter the ring and begin laying into Mark, after several seconds of this, Eddie Dennis finally enters the ring and takes down both Alexander Wolfe & Fabian Aichner with a series of clotheslines before clotheslining them both over the rope and down to the floor.

As Marcel Barthel groggily gets back to his feet, Eddie Dennis hits him with a kick to the midsection before setting him up with for the Neck Stop Driver as Mark Andrews ascends to the top rope, Alexander Wolfe prevents Eddie from hitting the Neck Stop Driver by pulling him out to the floor as Fabian Aichner crotches Mark on the top rope, allowing Marcel to follow up with the Air Raid Crash.

As Mark Andrews falls out to the floor, Marcel Barthel drags Flash Morgan Webster back to his feet in IMPERIUM's corner and makes the tag to Fabian Aichner who hoists Flash up in a powerbomb position for Marcel to come off the top rope to hit the European Bomb, Fabian then covers Morgan for the three count as Barthel prevents Eddie Dennis from re-entering the ring and breaking up the pinfall.

Winners: IMPERIUM
    After the match, Eddie Dennis manages to escape from Marcel Barthel's grip and scrambles into the ring, prompting Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel to escape to ringside where they are joined by Alexander Wolfe and the IMPERIUM trio then back up the entrance way as South Wales Subculture re-enter the ring, leading to a stare down between the two trios until.....

"Symphony No. 9 - Allegro con fuoco"
    .....WALTER makes his way out onto the entrance way, parting IMPERIUM which leads to a stare down between Eddie and WALTER as the show comes to a close.

York Barbican | York, England | 6 February 2020
    Tag Team Match
    Ashton Smith & Oliver Carter VS Saxon Huxley & Tyson T-Bone
    Singles Match
    Ligero VS The Brian Kendrick
    Singles Match
    Indi Hartwell VS Kay Lee Ray
    Singles Match
    Dave Mastiff VS Joseph Conners
    Last edited by devochka; 06-11-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

NXT UK 31 January 2020

NXT UK signs five new Superstars
    Five new Superstars – Pretty Deadly, Levi Muir, Candy Floss and Dani Luna – have joined the NXT UK roster. They will join other NXT UK Superstars in training at WWE’s United Kingdom Performance Center in North London.

Pretty Deadly, the confident tag team of Sam Stoker & Lewis Howley, have impressed in recent showings on NXT UK television, taking on the likes of The Hunt and Kenny Williams & Amir Jordan.

Sugary sweet 20-year-old grappler Candy Floss has plenty of experience across Europe and Japan. In her previous sojourns on NXT UK, the pink-haired Superstar has battled competitors like Rhea Ripley, Kay Lee Ray and Toni Storm.

Levi Muir is a British powerlifting champion-turned-Superstar with plenty of in-ring experience in the UK, including promotions like PROGRESS.

Camden native Dani Luna comes to NXT UK with several years of in-ring experience across the United Kingdom in promotions like PROGRESS, and has crossed paths with the likes of Ripley, Storm, Nina Samuels, Piper Niven and Meiko Satomura.

Stay tuned for these new signees when NXT UK streams every Thursday at 3 ET/8 GMT on the award-winning WWE Network!
    Last edited by devochka; 06-11-2020 at 04:33 AM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Superbrawl February 2, 2020

WWE Performance Center | Orlando, Florida | February 2, 2020
    The show opens with video package recapping the history between Dakota Kai and Tegan Nox which cuts to a panning shot of the crowd before settling on Beth Phoenix, Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness standing behind the commentators' table.

Mauro Ranallo
    "Hello everybody and welcome to NXT SuperBrawl coming to you live from inside the WWE Performance Center! Mauro Ranallo joined by Nigel McGuinness and Beth Phoenix as NXT takes over Super Bowl Sunday."

Nigel McGuinness
    "And what a platform this is for NXT, Mauro. Live on Super Bowl Sunday, the return of SuperBrawl for the first time in 19 years and with one of the most personal rivalries in NXT history as we see two former tag team partners, two former best friends collide with No Holds Barred."

Beth Phoenix
    "Both of these Superstars spent a huge portion of 2019 on the shelf due to injuries suffered in 2018. They came back and they were on top of the world as a tag team, as Team Kick. They very nearly dethroned The Kabuki Warriors on NXT TV to become the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions and then in one night Dakota Kai threw away their friendship."

Mauro Ranallo
    "Dakota Kai felt that Tegan Nox didn't have her back going into TakeOver: WarGames and that vicious and violet assault at WarGames was the result of that as Dakota turned on her former friend but it was earlier this week when Dakota attacked Tegan from behind before their scheduled match could begin, the match was thrown out, these two Superstars brawled all over the NXT arena and NXT General Manager William Regal had to step in to make this match. As you said, Nigel, it's No Hold Barred and anything goes!"

-

"Chicane Boys"
    Tegan Nox walks out onto the stage with her back to the ring, after backing halfway down the ramp, she turns around and quickly makes her way down to ringside, doing a lap around the ring before sliding into it.

Alicia Taylor
    "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a No Holds Barred Match. Introducing first... from the Welsh Valleys... Tegan Nox!"

-

Nigel McGuinness
    "Tegan Nox now with eyes in the back of her head. Dakota Kai caught her out on NXT this week and Tegan does not want that to happen again."

Beth Phoenix
    "And that's smart on Tegan's part, Nigel. A No Holds Barred Match is already an extremely dangerous situation to be in, Tegan doesn't want to start off behind the eight ball."

-

Dakota Kai slowly makes her way out onto the stage and stares Tegan down, holding up Nox's knee brace before making her way down the ramp.

Alicia Taylor
    "And her opponent... from Auckland, New Zealand... Dakota Ka....."

As Dakota reaches the bottom of the ramp, Tegan lays her out with a topé suicida followed by a series of mounted punches, Nox then drags Kai back to her feet and Irish whips her into the side of the steel ring steps, Tegan then runs around the other side of the steps and grabs Dakota by the arm, pulling her shoulder-first into the steel ringpost twice but when she goes for a third, Kai pulls back, causing Nox to crash shoulder-first into the ringpost, Dakota then hits Tegan with the Kaio Kick before rolling her into the ring and retrieving the knee brace, placing it in one corner underneath the bottom turnbuckle.
    No Holds Barred Match
    The match starts when Dakota Kai enters the ring and waits for Tegan Nox to groggily get back to her feet in the corner before charging towards her for the Kaio Kick which Tegan narrowly avoids before grabbing Dakota by the throat for a chokeslam which Kai manages to counter with a knee lift to the midsection before coming off the ropes only to run straight into a running back elbow strike to the face, when Dakota gets back to her feet, Nox hits her with a kick to the midsection, sending her staggering backwards into the corner before Irish whipping her into the opposite corner, Tegan then charges in after Kai who narrowly avoids contact by slipping in between the top and middle ropes, landing on the ring apron before hitting Nox with a forearm smash to the face and ascending to the top rope but before she can follow up, Tegan shoves her off the top rope, sending Dakota crashing into the guardrail.

As Dakota Kai groggily gets back to her feet on the outside of the ring, Tegan Nox attempts to hit her with a suicide dive but as she's coming through the ropes, Dakota catches her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head before pulling her into a fireman's carry position in a GTK attempt which Tegan manages to counter with a series of back elbow strikes to the side of the head before wriggling off Kai's shoulders and shoving her chest-first into the steel ringpost, Nox then comes charging in but Dakota narrowly avoids contact, sending Tegan chest-first into the ringpost as well before hitting her with a back suplex on the apron and rolling her back into the ring.

As Tegan Nox groggily gets back to her feet, Dakota Kai comes off the top rope with a diving crossbody but rather than going for the pinfall, she lays into Tegan with a series of mounted punches before repeatedly slamming Nox's head into the mat, Dakota then gets back to her feet and begins working over Tegan's right knee with a series of stomps followed by a spinning toehold which Nox manages to counter by kicking Kai off into the corner, Dakota manages to prevent herself from crashing into the turnbuckles but when she turns around, Tegan hits her with her own Kaio Kick followed by the CannonBoar.

One... Two.....

Following the count of "2", Tegan Nox stops attempting to pin Dakota Kai and brings her back to her feet instead, hitting her with a series of forearm strikes to the side of the head before attempting to Irish whip her into the opposite corner, Dakota reverses the attempt however, sending Tegan into the opposite corner instead before charging in after her only to get caught with a kick to the face, Nox then leaps up onto the middle rope and takes Kai down with a missile dropkick.

With Dakota Kai now laid out on the mat, Tegan Nox goes over to the corner to retrieve the knee brace but as she picks it up, Dakota comes up behind her and sends her shoulder-first into the ringpost, Kai then climbs up onto the middle rope and locks Tegan in a hammerlock over the top rope, eventually, Nox manages to escape the hold by shoving Dakota over the top rope with Kai landing on the apron but before she can re-enter the ring, Tegan hits her in the face with the knee brace to knock her off the apron.

With Dakota Kai now groggy at ringside, Tegan Nox comes off the ropes with a baseball slide attempt which Dakota narrowly avoids before hoisting Tegan up into an electric chair position and dropping her face-first onto the apron, Kai then retrieves a steel chair from underneath the ring and slides it in before re-entering the ring herself and attempting to pick up the chair which Nox prevents by standing on it, Dakota then gets back to her feet and Tegan lays into her with a flurry of strikes before Irish whipping her across the ring, Kai comes back with a sunset flip attempt but is unable to take Nox over, Dakota then grabs the chair and hits Tegan in the back with it before getting back to her feet and hitting her in the stomach followed by a second shot to the back.

With Tegan Nox now laid out on the mat, Dakota Kai traps her leg in the chair before ascending to the top rope for the Kai de Grâce which Tegan narrowly avoids by rolling out of the way, Nox then tosses the chair at Dakota who manages to catch it only to become the recipient of a dropkick to the face.

As Dakota Kai groggily gets back to her knees, Tegan Nox attempts to hit her with the Shiniest Wizard which Dakota manages to prevent with a chair shot to the right knee, Dakota then hits Tegan with several more chair shots to the knee before attempting to lock her in a figure-four leglock which Nox manages to counter into a small package.

One... Two... Kickout!

Following the kickout, Dakota Kai hits Tegan Nox with a sole kick to the midsection followed by a switchblade kick to the back of the head before coming off the ropes for the Kai-Ropractor which Tegan prevents with a penalty kick to the shins followed by the Shiniest Wizard but before she can go for the pinfall, Dakota falls out to the floor, Nox then follows her out but gets caught with a knee lift to the midsection and shoved backwards into the steel ring steps, Kai then retrieves a table from underneath the ring and sets it up at ringside before laying Tegan on top of it and ascending to the top rope.

As Dakota Kai is perched on the top rope, Tegan Nox cuts her off with a headbutt and pulls her down to the apron before hitting the Chokeslam from Hell from the apron through the table, Tegan then rolls Dakota's motionless body back into the ring and seats her in the corner, hitting her with the CannonBoar with the chair before following up with the Shiniest Wizard with the chair.

Rather than going for the pinfall following the Shiniest Wizard, Tegan Nox drags Dakota Kai into the center of the ring and removes her ring knee brace before hitting her with a series of stomps to the knee and locking her in a single-leg Boston crab whilst grinding her knuckles into Dakota's kneecap, Kai eventually manages to make her way to the ropes but Tegan drags her back into the center of the ring and transitions from the single-leg Boston Crab into an STF whilst grinding the knee brace into Dakota's face to pick up the submission victory.

Winner: Tegan Nox
    After the match, Tegan Nox waits for Dakota Kai to groggily get back to her feet before offering her a handshake.....

-

Mauro Ranallo

"After going to hell and back with and back with her former Team Kick compatriot, Tegan Nox offering an olive branch to Dakota Kai!"

Nigel McGuinness
    "I don't know what Tegan Nox is thinking here, Mauro. If I was in Dakota Kai's shoes and I'd just been through that... I know I wouldn't be shaking Tegan's hand."

Beth Phoenix
    "She's thinking about her best friend, Nigel. Tegan didn't want any of this."

-

.....after taking several seconds to look around at the crowd who are cheering her on, Dakota slaps Tegan's hand away and barges past her before limping her way backstage as Nox climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle, holding the knee brace high above her head as the show comes to a close.
    Last edited by devochka; 06-11-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Chikara Trainee

Status

WWE February 5, 2020

Killer Kross and Timothy Thatcher report to WWE Performance Center
    The newest recruits to report to the WWE Performance Center include two highly touted in-ring competitors.

Timothy Thatcher is a world-renowned mat wrestler widely regarded as one of the toughest grapplers inside the squared circle, and has competed against the likes of Drew McIntyre, NXT North American Champion Keith Lee and Matt Riddle, among others. Thatcher is a former EVOLVE Champion and WXW Unified World Champion. He’s also been a frequent tag team partner of NXT United Kingdom Champion WALTER.

Kevin Kesar, better known as Killer Kross, is a towering competitor at 6-foot-3 and 250 pounds, and has a background in catch wrestling and sambo. Kesar has competed in India and Mexico, and was recognized as a rising star of the squared circle by the revered Cauliflower Alley Club in 2018.

For more info on the WWE PC, visit WWEPerformanceCenter.com.
    Last edited by devochka; 06-11-2020 at 04:31 AM.

Thread Information