Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

  1. #21

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    I’m not a political person in the slightest, so no doubt I’m probably missing something obvious, but I don’t get the supposed controversy over David Starr trying to unionise wrestling. That just sounds like a good thing to aim for.
    Not if you're McMahon.

  2. #22
    Curtain Jerker

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    OTT Wrestling Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    I’m not a political person in the slightest, so no doubt I’m probably missing something obvious, but I don’t get the supposed controversy over David Starr trying to unionise wrestling. That just sounds like a good thing to aim for.
    It's another reason why I won't be watching WWE programming anytime soon. It's so crucial for the business. Even if its just an option, its there to protect the workers who really are vulnerable.I really hope AEW do consider making it available. I hear Cody isn't so kean, but it should at least be considered. Every little really does help in the long run.

  3. #23
    THE HEARTBREAK KID
    Deco90's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,430
    Rep Power
    544462
      Country                    Portugal

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Jacob Fatu was the first person that came to my head. He will be a BIG star in WWE I think, one day.

    Others that I haven't seen mentioned.. Uhh, Alex Hammerstone, David Brookes, Kid Lykos, Rey Horus, and Aussie Open are decent but not sure they wrestle in the US Independents currently.

  4. #24
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,287
    Rep Power
    857853

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Jacob Fatu was the first person that came to my head. He will be a BIG star in WWE I think, one day.

    Others that I haven't seen mentioned.. Uhh, Alex Hammerstone, David Brookes, Kid Lykos, Rey Horus, and Aussie Open are decent but not sure they wrestle in the US Independents currently.
    Rey Horus wrestles for ROH and is a title holder and he will be on this fridays ppv
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  5. #25
    [Run]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,575
    Rep Power
    1442581
      Country                    England

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Jacob Fatu was the first person that came to my head. He will be a BIG star in WWE I think, one day.

    Others that I haven't seen mentioned.. Uhh, Alex Hammerstone, David Brookes, Kid Lykos, Rey Horus, and Aussie Open are decent but not sure they wrestle in the US Independents currently.
    Hate to burst your bubble on Lykos but he retired a while ago mate.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    THE HEARTBREAK KID
    Deco90's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,430
    Rep Power
    544462
      Country                    Portugal

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Rey Horus wrestles for ROH and is a title holder and he will be on this fridays ppv
    ROH is the indies, isn't it?



    Nah I didn't actually know that. I don't follow ROH. Good to know he's doing well though! :D

  7. #27
    THE HEARTBREAK KID
    Deco90's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,430
    Rep Power
    544462
      Country                    Portugal

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble on Lykos but he retired a while ago mate.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Haha! Did he? Didn't know that either, doing well with these suggestions.

    What about that Tyler Black, Kid? Where's he now?

  8. #28
    Main Eventer
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,287
    Rep Power
    857853

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    i dont know if ROH is an indy company. some say yes and some say no
    ROH 2003 - end of 2008 = best years of wrestling ever

  9. #29
    [Run]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,575
    Rep Power
    1442581
      Country                    England

    Re: Top Indy Talent Today - Not Signed to WWE or AEW

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    i dont know if ROH is an indy company. some say yes and some say no
    Same argument for MLW as they have exclusive contracts too

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •