Thread: WWE TLC 2019 - Women's Tag Team Champs Kabuki Warriors vs Lynch/Flair (TLC Match)

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

TLC WWE TLC 2019 - Women's Tag Team Champs Kabuki Warriors vs Lynch/Flair (TLC Match)

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At WWE TLC, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Asuka & Kairi Sane will put their titles on the line against Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair.

The Kabuki Warriors have recently gone out of their way to show that they are not the nice, rule-abiding tag team everybody initially thought they were, redefining themselves as a dangerous tandem hellbent on winning at any cost while keeping the WWE Women's Tag Team Titles firmly around their waists. Lately, this has included picking fights with Flair and Lynch and spraying green mist out of nowhere in their conflict with two of the best Superstars in the business.

However, every action has consequences. And when the devious titleholders attacked both The Man and The Queen on the Dec. 9 edition of Raw, that was was the final straw, and a highly personal showdown was established for the Dec. 15 pay-per-view.

Will The Kabuki Warriors have what it takes to overcome two of the most dominant Superstars in WWE today?

Don’t miss WWE TLC, streaming live on Sunday, Dec. 15, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: WWE TLC 2019 - Women's Tag Team Champs Kabuki Warriors vs Lynch/Flair (TLC Match)

Gross.

I mean more than likely Nepotism Flair and Super Becky win this when there's just no need for it.

creatively drained artist

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Re: WWE TLC 2019 - Women's Tag Team Champs Kabuki Warriors vs Lynch/Flair (TLC Match)

This match looks like the perfect opportunity for a Ronda return, actually.
    Du bindest einen Blumenkranz...
    ...wieso siehst du so traurig aus?

Cardcaptor

Status

I absolutely adore the Kabuki Warriors.

I like Becky, but wish they'd stop with the constant Becky and Charlotte in everything. And Charlotte has been pretty sloppy for a while, and the fact she's so overbooked makes it dreadfully boring.
    Everything will surely be alright.

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

Feels like total filler honestly. If anything, it's probably just a vehicle for another match between Becky and Charlotte and that doesn't make things much better. I think it'll be a really solid match, probably even MOTN looking over the card, but I just pray The Kabuki Warriors win.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

Watching TNA's monthly PPVs from the start
    WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History

Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

Cardcaptor

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Feels like total filler honestly. If anything, it's probably just a vehicle for another match between Becky and Charlotte and that doesn't make things much better. I think it'll be a really solid match, probably even MOTN looking over the card, but I just pray The Kabuki Warriors win.
    I can see it going one of....three ways.

1. Kabuki Warriors win, set up Charlotte vs Becky. I'd say this is the most likely outcome.
    2. Kabuki Warriors lose, also sets up Charlotte vs Becky after they have the belts a while. I'd say this is second most likely.
    3. Kabuki Warriors lose, sets up Asuka vs Kairi. It'd be fun to see down the line, but I think they both stay heel and together for a while.
    Everything will surely be alright.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    United States

I understand Kabuki Warriors are heels and Flair and Lynch are babyfaces, but this should have been Bayley & Banks challenging for the belts.

THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE

Thread Information