Thread: CHRISTMAS

[Joy To The WC]

Status
      Country                    England

CHRISTMAS

It's December, it's acceptable now!

I've gotten more and more excited about this time of year the older I get. Now you don't see your family and friends everyday, it makes you appreciate festive periods like this all the more.

I am scaling back certain things this year though. Sending bare minimum cards and only using last years leftovers, I'm avoiding Secret Santa at work like the plague, and my family haven't done presents for years.

Kicked off the films strong this year too with It's A Wonderful Life.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Re: CHRISTMAS

I've never been particularly big on Christmas but I will always appreciate two things: family and food. After having a very frugal Christmas last year while we saved up for the house, me and Mrs Shock are spoiling ourselves this year. It's our first year with the dog in the new house, and we cannot wait.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

I watched Scrooged and Christmas Vacation (30tb Anniversary yesterday) last night to kick off December.

Dave and Shock are my Christmas Bros this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Time to avoid Wham for as long as possible too, love playing a bit of #Whamageddon haha.

Christmas is all about the kids for me, so doing the Christmas stuff they enjoy like Christmas Movies, making Gingerbread houses etc then doing the usual carol service with St John (All three of mine are members ooh err) and the youngest has her Christmas concerts (They're doing 4) this week.

I'm not doing the work Secret Santa this year either, not got time for all that, especially with the politics that goes along with it haha.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Love Christmas, I wouldn't say I get more excited about it the older I get because it doesn't come with the fortnight off school anymore but I appreciate it differently as a time to see family members I don't see normally.

Gonna be a weird Christmas this year because it's my first one in my new home so I'll be waking up somewhere different for the first time in 30 years. I'm already having the debate about do I put lights outside the house and what should I do for indoor decorations.

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

New year in a new house as well. Closed on it in October. Put up a green with my daughter and in April another little one on the way. It's more fun watching the little one get excited.

it's the fastest tap a junk in the galaxy
    Last edited by Wang Chung; 12-02-2019 at 09:09 PM.

TEAM CYRUS

Get Bitches.

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Love Christmas, I wouldn't say I get more excited about it the older I get because it doesn't come with the fortnight off school anymore but I appreciate it differently as a time to see family members I don't see normally.

Gonna be a weird Christmas this year because it's my first one in my new home so I'll be waking up somewhere different for the first time in 30 years. I'm already having the debate about do I put lights outside the house and what should I do for indoor decorations.
    HAHA that's when you realize you've reached adulthood. When you have to drive somewhere else to celebrate Christmas.

I'd like a Christmas where I could only invite a few members of my family. On one side my step dad, Grandma and oldest cousin get too drunk and sloppy. On the other side, I get yelled at because I'm not religious.

If we could just mute them, that'd be perfect.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Im not big on Christmas (or most holiday/big gathering events). Not sure what I'm doing this year. My family is pretty dramatic so I might avoid all of that and just hang out at home and watch a few movies and chill.

Thread Information