Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Spongebob Mafia - The Search For The Secret Formula

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Spongebob Mafia - The Search For The Secret Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    No criticisms I was wondering if he'd potentially do a mafia role like that game the thing where there was 1 at the start and they could infect new maf each night
    That was my Walking Dead game I believe. So it's possible, but it doesn't make much sense for Spongebob.

I agree Sayer is confirmed now, but I really wish he was more assertive and less vague about Cox. Not blaming him though because we lynched him.

I think we go Wolf Beast, Mitch, or Shawn tomorrow.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I’ll even give Mitch an extra day because of the potential for DV to be town, so it’s Shawn as my number one and Wolf as the second choice.

Currently enjoying a plate of Pulpo Gallego via Tapastalk.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Robert De Niro Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I wasn't OMBing anyone.

I believed Cox's claim but I didn't know from my role PM who the Backup cop was. Sully was right, there was still a chance that he could be a backup doc in the game or something, so I didn't want to run the risk of the real backup cop coming in counter claiming and making things even worse. Plus, votes were backing off of him and Shake who hadn't voted yet, picked up.on what I was saying. I was hoping Cox would come in, if he was the Backup cop, and cement it.

So, yes, I know I had a backup, but not who. Believed Cox at about 95%, but wasn't certain.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    I wasn't OMBing anyone.

I believed Cox's claim but I didn't know from my role PM who the Backup cop was. Sully was right, there was still a chance that he could be a backup doc in the game or something, so I didn't want to run the risk of the real backup cop coming in counter claiming and making things even worse. Plus, votes were backing off of him and Shake who hadn't voted yet, picked up.on what I was saying. I was hoping Cox would come in, if he was the Backup cop, and cement it.

So, yes, I know I had a backup, but not who. Believed Cox at about 95%, but wasn't certain.
    This makes it much more mitigating, and is what I suspected that you didn't know for sure you were just suspecting.

The bad thing is, it looks like there is a role blocker or TWG is fooling us.

I still don't understand why Sayer isn't roleblocked unless they wanted me to be cleared to set up more confusion and discredit Sayer more as cop. But if Sayer gets roleblocked, I think I'm lynched today.

Could TWG be faking the tracker role?

Also, it says Cox had to find Sayer. Did Cox find you last night? Because why wouldn't he check you Sayer after all that?

I regret nothing

Status
      Country                    UK

Sully, if you’re town and I was faking the watcher role I wouldn’t have provided you with any form of defence by saying that I had checked you and you came up clean.

I am a watcher, not a tracker. My role PM suggests I will only be told IF someone does something and not WHAT they have done.

I regret nothing

Status
      Country                    UK

Anyway gents, it’s been a pleasure as always but I’m off to bed now. I’ve sent Broc who I’m watching tonight and I’ll let you all know when I wake up (if in-game night is over) what the outcome is.

Flob Sweat

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Anyone that voted for Cox is ridiculously suspect right now, which goes double for both Mitch and Shawn.
    TWG literally cast the lynch vote. He’s worth a mention at least. Look how quickly that train formed. And I don’t buy that Tig didn’t realise we’d already reached lynch when he took his vote off Cox (because they probably discussed in the chat how bad it looked) and already got the vultures to circle around on me.

What’s the chances Mafia have either faked the roleblock or didn’t use it and had TWG claim he was blocked in order to take him out of the frame.

Bit puzzled you made this post then stuck me as your second choice for the next lynch. Maybe we should hear from everyone that rushed the vote on Cox as to why we reached lynch as quickly as we did.

BEING THE BOOKER
    ~Now with 100% less Brent Albright!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TWG View Post
    Sully, if you’re town and I was faking the watcher role I wouldn’t have provided you with any form of defence by saying that I had checked you and you came up clean.

I am a watcher, not a tracker. My role PM suggests I will only be told IF someone does something and not WHAT they have done.
    But as mafia it looks good for you because if when I flip town you can tell everyone you told them so.

If there's a watcher I bet there's a tracker also. No one's come out about that though.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Beast View Post
    Bit puzzled you made this post then stuck me as your second choice for the next lynch. Maybe we should hear from everyone that rushed the vote on Cox as to why we reached lynch as quickly as we did.
    My only reason for that was to give Mitch the benefit of the doubt in regards to the DV role, which would put you ahead of him on my list for the time being. Trust me when I say that if it's going in M itch's direction tomorrow, I'll be voting him over you.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Robert De Niro Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    This makes it much more mitigating, and is what I suspected that you didn't know for sure you were just suspecting.

The bad thing is, it looks like there is a role blocker or TWG is fooling us.

I still don't understand why Sayer isn't roleblocked unless they wanted me to be cleared to set up more confusion and discredit Sayer more as cop. But if Sayer gets roleblocked, I think I'm lynched today.

Could TWG be faking the tracker role?

Also, it says Cox had to find Sayer. Did Cox find you last night? Because why wouldn't he check you Sayer after all that?
    I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter because night 2 I sent his name in.

Status

I don't trust Shake at all still, but he's someone I'd never try to lynch without definitive proof.

Who's with him, probably two out of the following three: Wolf Beast, Mitch, Shawn.

Sayer is undoubtedly confirmed at this point.

Status

Accidentally submitted that last post before I was finished.

Sayer is undoubtedly confirmed at this point. I feel good about Fuji. And Tig, despite being such a cunt, I still stand by this isn't how he ever plays as mafia. He's more behind the scenes in the chatzy when he's mafia. He can change is style up I suppose but he's not above the others.

Lastly, other than me, is TWG. But watcher is a really bold claim on day 2, as early too as he did. I don't think he makes this up out of fear he gets counter claimed.

It has to be three out of the four for me:

Shake
    Wolf Beast
    Mitch
    Shawn

Let's guess correct and we're in much better shape. Considering Shake is too risky, we gotta pick between the other three.

I lean towards WB. He seems safer because at last Mitch's role is known. Even if Mitch is mafia with Shake, it has to be one of WB/Shawn.

Shawn can you post your special chart you make?

Also if there's a tracker claim now.

We also still have the doc out there too.

#HEEL

Status

You mean the one with who voted when? I stopped doing it bc it wasn't helpful but if you think it'll help, I'll get it together. Give me some time. Putting the little one to bed soon.

#HEEL

Status

Okay so the table is below. The first name is who the vote or unvote was on, and the (NAME) is who did the action. I also included the time stamp for the votes on Cox for Day 3, because I really didn't like how quick the train formed. From the time I posted Vote #2 on Cox, it took only 28 minutes for lynch to be cast. Worth noting that we almost lynched Cox a few hours earlier, so maybe it was just continuation of that line of thought, but it was still quick as hell.

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
    1. OMB (Shake) 1. Sully (Tig) 1. Sully (Tig)
    2. Sayer (Fuji) 2. Unvote Sully (Tig) 2. Cox (Sully) - 2:07 PM
    3. OMB (Sully) 3. Tig (Sully) 3. Cox (Shawn) - 4:09 PM
    4. OMB (Shawn) 4. Tig (Sayer) 4. Cox (Mitch) - 4:12 PM
    5. OMB (Wolf Beast) 5. Sully (Tig) 5. Cox (Mitch) - 4:12 PM
    6. OMB (Wang) 6. Tig (Fuji) 6. Unvote Sully (Tig)
    7. OMB (Sayer) 7. Unvote Tig (Fuji) 7. Cox (Tig) - 4:24 PM
    8. Sully (Cox) 8. Cox (Fuji) 8. Cox (TWG) - 4:37 PM
    9. OMB (Mitch) 9. Cox (Shawn) Lynch Met on Cox
    10. OMB (Mitch) 10. Unvote Tig (Sully)
    Lynch Met on OMB 11. Cox (Sully)
    12. Unvote Tig (Sayer)
    13. Sully (Sayer)
    14. Cox (TWG)
    15. Unvote Cox (Fuji)
    16. Sully (Fuji)
    17. Cox (Mitch)
    18. Cox (Mitch)
    NO LYNCH - Cox (5); Sully (3)

Status

Thank you Shawn. Even if you're mafia that took some work.

If Mitch is part of the mafia team, ratios could be even more fucked because that is even one more number in their favor.

But I feel more comfortable about Wolf Beast that Mitch being mafia.

I also feel comfortable that I nailed it down to the 3 out of 4 I named. If Mitch isn't part of it, it's Shake-Shawn-WB. Shawn is actually the one I feel least confident about being mafia but it's there.

Then one of them could be a doctor too. If the night kill goes through for mafia, I think doc has to come clean especially if it's one of those four.

It's that stage of the fane and it should help narrow things down. But only after this night phase passes, no sense in doing it early.

#HEEL

Status

Yeah that was a pain in the ass, especially with all the jumping around on day 2.

The Flow

Status

I’ll admit being wrong on Cox, I thought him being mafia was a sure thing. Sayer is obviously cleared now. I also agree Wolf Beast is our best bet. He hasn’t done anything to convince me otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    I’ll admit being wrong on Cox, I thought him being mafia was a sure thing. Sayer is obviously cleared now. I also agree Wolf Beast is our best bet. He hasn’t done anything to convince me otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What are your thoughts on Shawn and Shake?

The Flow

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    What are your thoughts on Shawn and Shake?
    Shake I've felt has been coasting all game, he's my number 2 suspect after WB. It feels like he's posting but not really adding anything important. Shawn reminds me of that time Smooth Jazz Wolf was mafia and was posting all this insightful stuff but was actually mafia. He could easily be mafia, but he could also easily be town.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Shawn hasn't really been doing that at all, though. I mean, not to the SJW level, anyways.

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread Information