View Poll Results: Who Will Leave WK 14 As Both IWGP HW And Intercontinental Champion?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kota Ibushi

3 50.00%
  • Tetsuya Naito

1 16.67%
  • Kazuchika Okada

1 16.67%
  • Jay White

1 16.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14

Are they going to use Tana/Ibushi teaming up as a set up for Murder Ibushi vs. Tana do you guys think? Or are they gonna postpone Murder Ibushi for a while?

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

I think they'll wait to do Tanahashi vs Ibushi until Ibushi wins the title, which I predict will happen around Dominion. Until then, I think it's something to tie Ibushi up.
    We Don't Confrom, Kiss Ass Or Get Married
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!
    NJPW Threads

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Not sure why my formatting is doing this, but I can't seem to get line breaks, so a wall of text it is... Watched these shows over the last couple of days and thought they were excellent. I don't see as much NJ as I'd like - last year I saw a few big shows, the G1 in full, and selected individual matches - but every time I watch I wish it was easier to access where I am. Particular highlights for me were Ibushi v Okada (probably my favourite match of the weekend), Jericho v Tanahashi (which I wasn't too excited about before the show, but they did a great job selling the match through personality), KENTA v Goto (I've never really been a fan of Goto but this was the best of his matches I've seen), and Naito v Okada (I've grown to love Naito over 2019 and glad to see him getting the big win here). I popped massively for Suzuki and Moxley - his grin with his hands in his pockets as he came to the ring was gold. Kind of feel bad for Sanada being the only LIJ member without gold. After watching the 6-Man Title Gaunlet on Night 2 and Hiromu v Ospreay on Night 1 I felt certain he'd be beating ZSJ so they'd have all the gold. I don't really mind Jay White and Gedo as much as a lot of people here do. He's good in the ring, charismatic, and the BC shenanigans are fine with me. They're the only stable really doing that shtick so it doesn't seem overwhelming. Can't wait for KENTA and Naito - I loved the ending of Night Two, from the opening bell of the main event all the way through the the Shibata pose on Naito's chest. That should be an excellent program.It's my new year's resolution to watch more NJPW this year. And to cut down on smoking. But mainly the NJPW thing.
    Last edited by SuperSaiyan; 01-08-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information