Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Impact Wrestling on AXS TV Discussion

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: Impact Wrestling on AXS TV Discussion

I will say it’s refreshing to hear a commentary team that sound interested in the product, Mathews really did just sound like he was going through the motions at times. D’Lo not so much but I just think that Striker adds a pace to calling a match. I’m not sure if I’m that keen on the SFX though, the piped in crowd feels really awkward, especially at the near falls.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

TJP Vs Josh Alexander has gotta be the best Impact match in a number of months. Almost made up for having to endure Matt Striker commentary again.
    ​​​
    ​​​ ​​​​​​

Ed's Favourite Threads

Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    TJP Vs Josh Alexander has gotta be the best Impact match in a number of months. Almost made up for having to endure Matt Striker commentary again.
    Watched this last night and I agree, this was a cracking little match that was right up my street. Solid grappling with the odd flashy move sprinkled in. The last Impact match I remember being this good was the TJP/Vikingo match from last year. TJP doesn’t seem to be overly popular but I more often than not enjoy his in-ring output. I like Alexander too, would be happy to see him feature more prominently.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Certainly shows the level of talent they have and what the promotion has to offer as of late. Impact has had a lot of good talent over the years in general it's just.... they don't get the same attention as wwe for obvious reasons but they like it that way. Josh Alexander seems to have grown into his own without his former tag partner around in the same ring.
    * Behold the herald of Galactus *

* The only thing that's for sure about sting... is nothing's for sure * - Crow WCW' 1997

"Captain America — God's righteous man, pretending you can live without a war." - A.O.U.

* THE BEST IN THE WORLD *

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information