Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AEW Dynamite On TNT - 16/10/2019

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: AEW Dynamite On TNT - 16/10/2019

Yeah, AEW could be doing a LOT more with their women's division. It seems like Riho, Britt and Nyla are the only three women given any exposure. Everyone else is just in the background. They need to actually use Bea, Allie, Sadie, Emi, Hikaru and Yuka and they'd probably have a pretty decent, well rounded division.

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Yeah, AEW could be doing a LOT more with their women's division. It seems like Riho, Britt and Nyla are the only three women given any exposure. Everyone else is just in the background. They need to actually use Bea, Allie, Sadie, Emi, Hikaru and Yuka and they'd probably have a pretty decent, well rounded division.
    Not even seen Nyla since she lost to Riho, have we?

This is definitely where they are the weakest at the moment and and area where NXT is currently much better, as they have a well-rounded Women’s Division.

This match this week was my first match seeing Baker in a singles match and to be honest, I wasn’t that impressed with her. I’ll obviously give her a chance to grow on me but her offence didn’t look that convincing to me at all.

I really like Riho though, and if she’s going to be focal to the division and it’s representative as champion then it makes sense for her to be appearing/wrestling every week.

What has surprised me the most is that they haven’t been taking advantage of Dark to utilise some of the other women on the roster, if they’re finding themselves short on time on Dynamite. If there is room for Peter Avalon, they can definitely showcase the women a bit more.

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status
      Country                    England

Will echo the thoughts of others; good show, but they could do with remembering "sometimes less is more". A promo or two to break things up, the Luchas/Jungle Express going about 5 mins longer than it needed to, the LAX squash could have easily been left to DARK instead. They've got 2 hours per week, and as Ed said, so far the women's division has been under utilised, and they're possibly blowing out too many big matches at once.

That said, really enjoyed the Omega/Page vs. Mox/PAC tag and Jericho/Darby.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information