Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Year 200X: A Mega Man Mafia Event

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: The Year 200X: A Mega Man Mafia Event

Fuck completely missed Wang became doctor!!!!! Well effin played man.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Sully...

I wasnt hiding anything xD

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Booyakasha

Turned out most everyone was telling the truth and we were working each other!! See guys, play the info your presented isn't as silly a strat as some think.

Appreciate the MVP nod two games on the trot but big respect to Sully as well for stepping up and for batting for the good guys. OMB well done on your early Jon spot. Rest of town done great as well, didn't get misled, followed the right moves, lynched 3 maf on the bounce.

The Grim comments were infuriating. How a mod mods his games shouldn't come into it. Just play the game pure. From what I can see Grim and a few guys seem to have some sort of beef or issue stemming from Grim playing on another site/being knowledgeable of mafia roles... Cut this shit in the game lads. Honestly from all sides bury whatever shit is going on from outside the game when we are IN the game. It's disrespectful to the mod and to the players who don't take this too seriously. Meant to be fun yall.

Speaking of fun, great game Shawn, knocked it out of the park with first game. Be a future player of yours for sure bro.

Finally - TWG!!!! Fucking super mate! Winning your first ever game as the bloody Miller? Colourbme impressed. Gent to play with.
    Cheers mate. Thanks for leading us though - defo deserves MVP in my book!

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Fuck completely missed Wang became doctor!!!!! Well effin played man.
    Yeah I would have became doctor or the cop and I stayed a little quiet for that and just super busy. Good job man you played well

it's the fastest tap a junk in the galaxy
    Last edited by Wang Chung; 10-23-2019 at 02:24 PM.

TEAM CYRUS

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I'll have more to say later, but I want to say this.

I only used the "Well, Grim DID help with this game" to push a last ditch effort that something was up and that people shouldnt trust Tig or OMB because anything is possible. I never go down without throwing a Hail Mary first. No offense meant to Grim, in all honesty.

I felt like mafia kind of gave up once suspicion went all Baldrick. OMB was doing his best to get town to lynch him, and there were openings there. OMB, you have to understand that your reveal could have been the equivalent to a godfather having an investigation proof. It could have easily been a godfather play and town was right to suspect that, especially when you make that play on day 1.

Originally thought Sully was doc after we couldnt kill him, and we tried to block Sully and kill Shake n1. Once Shake got pissy with OMB for outing himself I started picking up Shake was the doctor, because now Shake was having to decide between saving himself or confirmed town with a power he claimed could help them the next night. It was a solid read and it worked. My only contribution to this game.

GG Shawn and thanks for running.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    I'll have more to say later, but I want to say this.

I only used the "Well, Grim DID help with this game" to push a last ditch effort that something was up and that people shouldnt trust Tig or OMB because anything is possible. I never go down without throwing a Hail Mary first. No offense meant to Grim, in all honesty.

I felt like mafia kind of gave up once suspicion went all Baldrick. OMB was doing his best to get town to lynch him, and there were openings there. OMB, you have to understand that your reveal could have been the equivalent to a godfather having an investigation proof. It could have easily been a godfather play and town was right to suspect that, especially when you make that play on day 1.

Originally thought Sully was doc after we couldnt kill him, and we tried to block Sully and kill Shake n1. Once Shake got pissy with OMB for outing himself I started picking up Shake was the doctor, because now Shake was having to decide between saving himself or confirmed town with a power he claimed could help them the next night. It was a solid read and it worked. My only contribution to this game.

GG Shawn and thanks for running.
    Tbh there was a time i was gonns say i had more so thar you guys would kill me over a few others but at last i didnt. I give baldy credit he had me fooled. I used my perk simply cause i thought one of the three were maf.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Fun game Shawn, just to clear things up a lot of the things I've said about Grim and the roles were part of my gameplay to throw things out there about players and keep them thinking. I appreciate your game creation and you did well.

OMB you making up roles when it's unnecessary (again) could've hurt us. Like Sayer said, it put the doc in a bad position where he'd have to save you when otherwise you'd never have been a kill target even if confirmed. You've gotta chill with fake roles when unnecessary. Ask Sayer, he had a run where he did that constantly as town and it backfired often. Sometimes it's necessary, like if you're cop or doctor and want to mask it, or if you're indy/mafia, but I think it hurt you more. With all that said, the harsh things I said to you during this game I hope you know weren't serious and only done to get you riled up intentionally and to back off me. I didn't mean it and I thought you played well other than the fake claim. Props too for not only someone getting lucky with the inconclusive fake claim but also the double kill.

Tig nailing Sayer was a big help. Baldrick and Jon getting lynched was just lucky. I didn't feel 100% confident during either of them but just trusted my hunch.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

'Twas a fun game indeed. Sorry I couldn't devote as much time to it as I wanted to, I had a crap ton of work to get off my desk before I head to New York for the weekend.

I'm really glad town won so big and props to everyone who played.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Steven Spielberg Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

It was a damned if I do, damned if I dont situation, but considering how lackdaisical I have been in recent games, I thought it would be plainly obvious if I tried to be super defensive or tried to save Baldrick, or hell, magically decided to be a huge town contributor. I decided to play as I play town, it is what it is. I think the Baldrick/Jon lynches felt more like guesses than anything mafia gave up and when 2 of your 3 first kill attempts at night go awry (didnt think thered be another doctor when I went for Tig), you dont have a ton of wiggle room to do anything.

Status

You and Baldrick were definitely guesses. It could have been Wang, TWG, or OMB just as easily for me.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread Information