Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storylines of the WWE/WCW History in every era we have this far. (NEED HELP)

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Re: Storylines of the WWE/WCW History in every era we have this far. (NEED HELP)

I do love a good "Who done it storyline?!" like the one on NXT, OR the Stone Cold rundown. Even the one recently with Rowan & Reigns was pretty good.

My least favorite story and it always happens every couple of months, is the female best friends and now they're enemies story. So boring. Especially as most of the time they was friends for five minutes before that anyway.

Bliss & Cross now, suddenly they're best friends.. You know that story is coming. zzzzZZZZZZZZ!

"LET ME IN.."

People's Champion

Status

Re: Storylines of the WWE/WCW History in every era we have this far. (NEED HELP)

The cuck angles sound like a Heyman idea
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    My least favorite story and it always happens every couple of months, is the female best friends and now they're enemies story. So boring. Especially as most of the time they was friends for five minutes before that anyway.
    Ah yes, the Kevin Dunn "bitches be crazy bitches because they be crazy bitches" story. Always a reliable stand by when creative is going through their brain dead phase for the 4th time in any given month.

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    The cuck angles sound like a Heyman idea
    Did you mention this already or am I thinking about someone else? I do think that they seem very Heyman like, but I can't imagine he's so creatively void that he'd run two of them at once.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Ah yes, the Kevin Dunn "bitches be crazy bitches because they be crazy bitches" story. Always a reliable stand by when creative is going through their brain dead phase for the 4th time in any given month.

Did you mention this already or am I thinking about someone else? I do think that they seem very Heyman like, but I can't imagine he's so creatively void that he'd run two of them at once.
    I did mention it before. He s a sucker for the whole cheating thing.

Has the show gotten better with Heyman having more control creatively?
    Last edited by indyfan; 10-10-2019 at 12:36 PM.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Status

We are gradually working towards the WWE being all cuck, all the time.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I did mention it before. He s a sucker for the whole cheating thing.

Has the show gotten better with Heyman having more control creatively?
    I was going to make a joke about Heyman being a sucker for cucks but thought better of it.

It’s been hit and miss for me on Raw under Heyman. One one hand you’ve got this whole thing with Rusev and Lashley and Maria, and one the other we’ve had The Fiend that’s been great (HIAC aside). I’m sure he’ll have had something to do with Corbin getting proper heat now too and not just go away heat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information