Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Wrestlers You Miss Seeing

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Re: Recent Wrestlers You Miss Seeing

Good thread dude! Got me thinking. Just a list of five- not really in order or anything.

1) - Tyson Kidd (I always enjoyed him wrestle and the way his career has ended makes me so sad. So much potential)

2) - Luke Harper (Really good wrestler and just enjoyable to watch. When I see Rowan, I can't help but wish it was Harper and it so should be)

3) - Ronda Rousey (I liked Rousey, I think she came in and did amazing to be honest. I liked her more as a face as well. I want that match with Shayna)

4) - Shawn Michaels (My favourite of all time! Every time I see him- especially recently when he's been doing things with the likes of AJ & Dolph, I wish he would have another match and a good one, one that people want to see- not one being paid by a Saudi Prince or whatever)

5) - Sting (I wish he would have come to the WWE sooner, so much more he could have done and so many more matches to be had. If he was still around- I feel like we would have got that Sting vs Taker match eventually and thought I know it wouldn't be the same- I'd still watch that right now if it could be done)

"LET ME IN.."

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    She smashed women in MMA, not in pro-wrestling. They couldn't bring her in playing the Lesnar role because they came up entirely differently. Lesnar was WWE-made before UFC, therefore when he came back, they had no problem with him running over their guys. However, Ronda coming in and smashing everyone does absolutely nothing for the division. It's just a big fuck you to everyone who's ever worked their ass off for the women to get to where they are today. It would've made the entire division look absolutely inferior to Ronda, and that wasn't necessary because she already had such a big-star feel and huge presence to her. Playing up her inexperience was the most healthy route they could've gone.
    All Im saying is Ronda being a badass bitch who murks chicks is what made her into a Star, her as a "I love you guys" babyface was just really awkward when she should have just been a bitch from day one.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

I love ronda i do but her best work was against steph & hhh and wm

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Curtain Jerker

Status

I miss The Great Khali. He has a great look. I enjoyed his work in the remake of The Longest Yard.

Character Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

I didn't think about Ronda Rousey and till reading everyone else here talk about her. She was really starting to be a great heel. I'd love to see her return with the same attitude. Others on the top of my list include Edge and RVD.

THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information