Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 790

Thread: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

  1. #541
    Cardcaptor
    Sakura's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Northwoods
    Posts
    7,573
    Rep Power
    692706
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    And the Patriots are now interested in A.J. Green

    Ugh. I dont know why all these teams want to trade their top talent to the Pat's and get the 32nd pick in the draft. Trade him to the Giants or The Eagles or Redskins...but not NE.

    Also...its ridiculous how stacked the NFC is right now. 7 out of 8 teams in the NFC North/West could be playoff teams, then you add in the Saints/Eagles/Cowboys/Panthers...
    Yeah, it's nuts. I see people saying early predictions. It's waaay too early, because there's a solid 10 teams that could easily go all the way in the NFC. It's crazy how many teams could end up 10-6 or so at least. Each year the NFC just gets more and more stacked.

    Meanwhile, the AFC.................lol
    Everything will surely be alright.



  2. #542
    Mid-Card Champion
    Mister Miracle's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    176843
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    And the Patriots are now interested in A.J. Green

    Ugh. I dont know why all these teams want to trade their top talent to the Pat's and get the 32nd pick in the draft. Trade him to the Giants or The Eagles or Redskins...but not NE.

    Also...its ridiculous how stacked the NFC is right now. 7 out of 8 teams in the NFC North/West could be playoff teams, then you add in the Saints/Eagles/Cowboys/Panthers...
    AJ Green is a UFA after the season...better to get something than nothing. No losing team would ever make a deal for him. They're in rebuild, not win now mode.


  3. #543
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,035
    Rep Power
    1025636
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    And the Patriots are now interested in A.J. Green

    Ugh. I dont know why all these teams want to trade their top talent to the Pat's and get the 32nd pick in the draft. Trade him to the Giants or The Eagles or Redskins...but not NE.

    Also...its ridiculous how stacked the NFC is right now. 7 out of 8 teams in the NFC North/West could be playoff teams, then you add in the Saints/Eagles/Cowboys/Panthers...
    I wonder if there is a AFC Team that is the 4-1 with only a lost to a team they should of beaten that just traded a WR that has a young QB that could be helped by an elite #1 WR with a team built for winter football....

    I wonder....


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  4. #544
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,035
    Rep Power
    1025636
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Gronk is joining Fox Sports as a anaylist. Good for Gronk he def brings some chrisma to the show.


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  5. #545
    The Mayor of Slamtown
    Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,478
    Rep Power
    929603

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Ladies and Gentlemen, Odell Beckham Jr. is on the trade block.

    Pat's, 49ers, and Eagles have reached out to the Browns.

  6. #546

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    8,566
    Rep Power
    1266396
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Odell Beckham Jr. is on the trade block.

    Pat's, 49ers, and Eagles have reached out to the Browns.
    According to who?



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]



  7. #547
    The Mayor of Slamtown
    Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,478
    Rep Power
    929603

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Peter King. Dan Sileo. Both reporting that the Browns are listening to trade offers from those three teams.

  8. #548
     
    Sully's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    906029
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Why would the Browns trade OBJ when the AFC North is still so wide open for them to win? I'm not convinced by the Ravens at all. Lamar Jackson gets more exposed every week, and last week they barely beat the Steelers with their third string QB.

    The Browns woes haven't been better, but that division is very much within their reach. Trading Beckham would be like basically giving up already. Unless there's internal locker room conflicts, it makes no sense.

  9. #549
    The Mayor of Slamtown
    Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,478
    Rep Power
    929603

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    I mean if you can get a decent O Lineman out of it though...

  10. #550

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    8,566
    Rep Power
    1266396
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    I can't find a single substantial source outside of Sileo (has he ever broken a story? He seems like a nut) and even the sketchy Twitter account I found that "reported" it said that the Browns were not actively shopping him and were just listening to offers.

    How about some links, homie, cause no self-respecting news source is picking this up and ESPN would be chomping at the bit if they even got a whiff of this.



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]



  11. #551
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,035
    Rep Power
    1025636
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    I mean if you can get a decent O Lineman out of it though...
    ODBJ oveerated I said it before.

    I think that SF prob his best fit and will give u a o line player compared to the average o line of both ne and philly ig you could trade for Jason Peters


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  12. #552
    Cardcaptor
    Sakura's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Northwoods
    Posts
    7,573
    Rep Power
    692706
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    OBJ hasn't done a whole lot with Browns, nor does he and Baker have much chemistry. I think OBJ is still a top 10 WR, but a bit past his prime.

    Though, Baker is not really that great, anyway. But any trade rumors seem to be completely unsubstantiated.


    It'd be bizarre to trade OBJ somewhat early in the season, while Browns are currently doing good by their standards. Ravens are a rollarcoaster, Steelers and Bengals are terrible.
    Everything will surely be alright.



  13. #553
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,035
    Rep Power
    1025636
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    OBJ hasn't done a whole lot with Browns, nor does he and Baker have much chemistry. I think OBJ is still a top 10 WR, but a bit past his prime.

    Though, Baker is not really that great, anyway. But any trade rumors seem to be completely unsubstantiated.


    It'd be bizarre to trade OBJ somewhat early in the season, while Browns are currently doing good by their standards. Ravens are a rollarcoaster, Steelers and Bengals are terrible.
    Guy got famous off one catch


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  14. #554
    I LOOOOOOOVE YOU
    Booty Love's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Brother Love Show
    Posts
    15,426
    Rep Power
    844308
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Guy got famous off one catch
    You’re ridiculous. Guy put up numbers in NY trust me as a Giants fan I should know. You’re making yourself look super dumb man.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro




  15. #555
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    29,317
    Rep Power
    2142462
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Guy got famous off one catch
    Just because you don’t personally like the guy doesn’t change how bullshit this statement is. If you’re not going to talk about football properly, please don’t talk about it at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass







  16. #556
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,035
    Rep Power
    1025636
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Just because you don’t personally like the guy doesn’t change how bullshit this statement is. If you’re not going to talk about football properly, please don’t talk about it at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just because you dont like my take its my opnion.

    Tell me how famous was ODBJ before that catch?

    He is vastly overated over one catch he made. He is a diva and couldnt even be on team for a year without trade rumors going out about him.

    So I am not sure where your getting at.

    Its not me not liking him or liking him.

    I dont like AB but I respect what he can do on the field.


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  17. #557
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    29,317
    Rep Power
    2142462
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Just because you dont like my take its my opnion.

    Tell me how famous was ODBJ before that catch?

    He is vastly overated over one catch he made. He is a diva and couldnt even be on team for a year without trade rumors going out about him.

    So I am not sure where your getting at.

    Its not me not liking him or liking him.

    I dont like AB but I respect what he can do on the field.
    He wasn’t well known before the catch but to argue that’s the only reason he’s famous is fucking ridiculous and just shows how ignorant your are. It is totally about you not liking him because you’ve said as much in the past. “Wah wah he’s a diva he must be overrated”. Hell, you can even argue that he’s become more famous for proposing to a fucking kicking net.

    I don’t like your take because it’s wrong, plain and simple.

    It’s the same as your “I hate the Steelers” thing. How anyone can use a strong word like hate to describe a professional sports team is completely beyond me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass







  18. #558
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,035
    Rep Power
    1025636
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    He wasn’t well known before the catch but to argue that’s the only reason he’s famous is fucking ridiculous and just shows how ignorant your are. It is totally about you not liking him because you’ve said as much in the past. “Wah wah he’s a diva he must be overrated”. Hell, you can even argue that he’s become more famous for proposing to a fucking kicking net.

    I don’t like your take because it’s wrong, plain and simple.

    It’s the same as your “I hate the Steelers” thing. How anyone can use a strong word like hate to describe a professional sports team is completely beyond me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shows how ignorant I am ok.....


    You do realize that its called an opinion it is mine so how you could call that wrong is really showing how ignorant you are but hey you do you.

    People hate team franchises all the team you look at the yankees and the red soxs. You are just sour because its your team.

    Add this to just because I hate something doesnt mean I dont respect them.

    I hate the steelers yeah, but I respect guys like Bettis,Ward,Harris, K Stew, Swann, Juju, Bradshaw, connor, Bill Cowher and Mike Tomlin I can respect them but I still hate the team and the franchise.
    Last edited by OMB; 10-10-2019 at 10:36 AM.


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  19. #559
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    29,317
    Rep Power
    2142462
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    It's not an opinion if you state it as fact, which you did when you said he's famous for one catch. If you'd said "in my opinion he's famous for one catch" it would be a different story, but seeing as you didn't word it that way, I guess that's you being ignorant.

    Also, I'm not "sour" because it's my team. I just think it's fucking stupid to use a strong word like "hate" in regards to a sports team. It would be better if you just said "fuck the Steelers", much like I do when talking about the Yankees.

    Anyhow, attempting to argue with you is equivalent to slamming my head against a brick wall, and since I like my head, I think I'm going to just give up. You can take that as a win if you want. Perhaps it'll keep you warm at night while you're hating sports franchises.


    Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass







  20. #560
    The Mayor of Slamtown
    Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,478
    Rep Power
    929603

    Re: 2019 NFL Season Discussion (100th Year Special!)

    The catch isnt the only reason hes famous, but it IS what really put him on the map. But if we're saying hes nothing without the catch, well, that's just wrong.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

  1. OMB,
  2. Sakura

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •