Thread: WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Raw Tag Champions Rollins/Strowman vs Ziggler/Roode

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Night of Champions WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Raw Tag Champions Rollins/Strowman vs Ziggler/Roode

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    On the same night that Seth Rollins will battle Braun Strowman for the Universal Title, the Raw Tag Team Champions will join forces against the dangerous tandem of Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode.

After eyeing the Universal Championship for several weeks, The Monster Among Men put those ambitions to the side to save The Beastslayer from a three-on-one assault by The O.C. on the Aug. 12 episode of Raw.

The following week, Rollins returned the favor when he came to the aid of Strowman against their mutual adversaries before proposing that they join forces to challenge Gallows & Anderson for the Raw Tag Team Titles that same night.

With automatic rematches having been abolished in WWE, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode triumphed in a wild Eight-Team Tag Team Turmoil Match to secure a championship bout. Can Rollins and Strowman co-exist when they defend their titles even though they’ll also face each other for the Universal Championship that same night?

Find out at WWE Clash of Champions, Sunday, Sept. 15, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on WWE Network.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Raw Tag Champions Rollins/Strowman vs Ziggler/Roode

What kind of WWE 2K18 Universe mode bullshit is this?

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Re: WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Raw Tag Champions Rollins/Strowman vs Ziggler/Roode

Two Rollins matches in one night? One of them against Ziggler and Roode? I can barely contain my excitement.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

With undoubtedly the largest roster in history at their disposal, Rollins AND Strowman are pulling double duty. Not to mention against a random put-together team when there is a desperately under-utilised tag division available.

Right then.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

HIAC 2018 with two weaker tag team partners and a WWE trope tag champs in a feud with one another angle.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

May as well turn Strowman heel here

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Why are people complaining about the double duty, not everyone should make a PPV to begin with. They're doing it purely for the feud/match build up. I wonder if they go the obvious route with Braun turning on Seth during/after the match and they lose, or the more unexpected route where they retain.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

I am pulling for Zigglar & Roode Heyman is high on Roode so if "Glorious" can get back on track I am all for it.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Why are people complaining about the double duty, not everyone should make a PPV to begin with. They're doing it purely for the feud/match build up. I wonder if they go the obvious route with Braun turning on Seth during/after the match and they lose, or the more unexpected route where they retain.
    Just a thought, but if you need to have future opponents in a tag match earlier in the night of their singles match to add heat to that singles match, maybe that singles match is just not ready to be put on PPV yet. Throw in the fact that their opponents had never even teamed together prior to somehow earning this title shot, there's plenty of be down on about the booking of this match.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Just a thought, but if you need to have future opponents in a tag match earlier in the night of their singles match to add heat to that singles match, maybe that singles match is just not ready to be put on PPV yet. Throw in the fact that their opponents had never even teamed together prior to somehow earning this title shot, there's plenty of be down on about the booking of this match.
    People are down because Zigglar is in the match don't lie to yourself lol people hate him.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    People are down because Zigglar is in the match don't lie to yourself lol people hate him.
    And yet people are mostly bitching about Rollins and/or feuding partners in this thread.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

I really enjoy strange bedfellow tag teams, so I guess this is why I really like this significantly more than a majority of people.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I'm not so bothered about the double duty, that can be fun sometimes. What bothers me is the thrown together tag partners bollocks getting doubled down on. We don't just have Rollins and Strowman but we also have the random selection of two glorified jobbers facing two main eventers for the tag titles in a match that they more than likely are going to win. Ziggler should've left the company two contracts ago and Roode's a utility player at this point, he shouldn't be in title feuds unless their desperate for talent in those spots, which they aren't. This match has go away heat for me.

Thread Information