Thread: Breaking News: Mike Garcia out of the commentary booth and MORE

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Breaking News: Mike Garcia out of the commentary booth and MORE

FWA.COM has recently learned that FWA Fight Night General Manager Ryan Rondo has decided to relieve the show's colour commentator Michael Garcia of his duties, effective Sunday August 25th, 2019. Upon learning of the General Manager's decision, Garcia immediately called the Board of Directors to file a complaint and demand that his decision be overturned but as one member of the board said...."We have a zero tolerance policy towards FWA Commentators putting their hands on any of our FWA Staff that is not an active member of the roster, unless in an act of self defense and clearly that was not the case." Furious, Garcia left the meeting and immediately went to Dr. James Andrews, who after an intense physical, said that Mike's torn ACL/MCL were completely healed and that he could return to active competition if he so wished. The FWA's Sttel City Slayer went right back to Rondo with a clean bill of health.

After much deliberation, Rondo put him on the active roster.When asked for comment, Rondo said "Better than him bein' out there at the booth, ain't it? At least this way, people get the chance to shut'em up. Oh,and btw, the first guy to get that chance is gonna be..."The Exile" Cyrus Truth. And if ya think you'll be gettin' a title shot this week, you're dead wrong." When asked for comment regarding his match against Cyrus Truth on Fight Night, the Carnegie Carnivore said "Wasn't expectin' to get a title match. I'm not Cyrus' buddy. And I ain't wrestled my two matches to earn it this year. But In guarantee you this...When I beat Cyrus at Fight Night, and I do mean WHEN, I'll have earned my shot at the Champ. Bet."
    Source: FWA.Com

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: Breaking News: Mike Garcia out of the commentary booth and MORE

Honestly, I'll miss Garcia at the commentary booth. The back and forths between him and Golden/Sterling add so much life to the shows. He's filled that JBL/Graves role of the douchebag heel commentator perfectly.

In a perfect World Garcia avoids getting his ass kicked for a couple of months. Always gets away or weasels out a win which makes him more and more unbearably arrogant before a Babyface finally shuts him up.

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Great, I finally had a commentator supporting my character and now he's gone...
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Great, I finally had a commentator supporting my character and now he's gone...
    Sounds like it could be a conspiracy...

Thread Information