Thread: WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Smackdown Women's Champion Bayley vs Charlotte

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Night of Champions WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Smackdown Women's Champion Bayley vs Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At WWE Clash of Champions, SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley will look to take her title reign to the next level in an intriguing matchup against nine-time Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair.

Bayley and Flair each achieved huge victories at SummerSlam, as the Huggable titleholder overcame Ember Moon, and The Queen took down WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus in her final match.

In the wake of The Biggest Event of the Summer, however, Flair once again set her sights on championship gold. During an episode of “A Moment of Bliss” on SmackDown LIVE, the two Superstars engaged in a war of words, as Charlotte asserted that neither WWE management nor anyone else will ever consider Bayley the face of the Women’s division, while The Hugger implied that Bayley holding the title eats away at The Queen.

Saying that it was time to restore prestige to the title, The Queen challenged the SmackDown Women’s Champion to settle the score at Clash of Champions, a challenge Bayley accepted by saying she was looking forward to shutting the nine-time champion up, before shoving her long-time nemesis off her chair and into a table on the set of Alexa Bliss' talk show, embarassing Charlotte.

Don’t miss WWE Clash of Champions, Sunday, Sept. 15, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Character Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Smackdown Women's Champion Bayley vs Charlotte

Less than three months until Survivor Series when Raw and Smackdown clash, and we have Flair and Bayley feuding on Smackdown, and Lynch and Banks feuding on Raw. Could we be seeing some sort of clash between the Four Horsewomen at Survivor Series?

The CHAMPS are HERE!!!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana
    I have a feeling Charlotte wins her 10th title here

Here comes title reign #10 for Charlotte Flair...let this sink in, if she wins she will be a 10 time champion. Like the rest of the women in WWE don't have as many titles as Charlotte does. I mean Trish has 7 titles...Mickie James has 6...Alexa has 5 and Sasha has 4 but they more or less are trying to make her the Ric Flair of women's wrestling.
    Last edited by Fuji Vice; 08-27-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE Clash of Champions 2019 - Smackdown Women's Champion Bayley vs Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
    I have a feeling Charlotte wins her 10th title here

Here comes title reign #10 for Charlotte Flair...let this sink in, if she wins she will be a 10 time champion. Like the rest of the women in WWE don't have as many titles as Charlotte does. I mean Trish has 7 titles...Mickie James has 6...Alexa has 5 and Sasha has 4 but they more or less are trying to make her the Ric Flair of women's wrestling.
    Gee, I wonder why?

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

I mean if they are literally trying to turn Charlotte into her father...well they are more or less doing a good job of that already...hell at this point if you want to make her into a Ric Flair 2.0 you may as well have Charlotte start her own group of Horsewomen much like Flair did having Arn, Tully and Windham...Charlotte may as well have a group of her own with 3 other women as heels

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
    I mean if they are literally trying to turn Charlotte into her father...well they are more or less doing a good job of that already...hell at this point if you want to make her into a Ric Flair 2.0 you may as well have Charlotte start her own group of Horsewomen much like Flair did having Arn, Tully and Windham...Charlotte may as well have a group of her own with 3 other women as heels

... she does. They... I mean, they're called the Four Horsewomen, and they're kinda a big deal.

I don't think Charlotte's winning here. It'll kill Bayley if they have her lose to Charlotte now and they've just managed to get her back to a level even vaguely comparable to her NXT run. Their might be shennanigans for the finish but I hope and expect Bayley to retain.

Thread Information