Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - August 19, 2019

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - August 19, 2019

Another really solid episode of Raw, I liked basically everything from top to bottom.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Greece

Here’s the thing about The Fiend, sure, he beat Finn Balor, and while Balor is taking some time off, it wasn’t really like WWE had Wyatt destroy Balor. Instead, most of the brutality from The Fiend has happened at the hands of retired, washed up guys who offer no resistance.

At some point, you need to get him into a program with someone better, no? Or at least have him lay out some bigger names, or more active wrestlers? I mean, I think putting down No Way Jose is more impressive than Lawler.

From another perspective…WWE has a backup announcer ready to go, waiting in the wings, suited up and all? I get it, this is scripted and all…but it’s just odd. I mean, Vic works 205 Live…which is Tuesdays. Not much of a reason for him to be standing by on RAW, is there?

#WC4Horsemen

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Becky's promo on Sasha was one of her best in 2019. She had big ammo on such a gigantic geek but her delivery was great. Sasha they did a great job limiting her promo because even the little bit she had to say sucked and sounded very unnatural.

They've done a great job with The Fiend but it's something that I feel is impossible to keep going as they are because he's just too over that he can't help but turn.

None of the matches were special, kind of a disappointing start to the tournament. Zayn/Cedric should have been better.

Elias sucks. Hope he goes into hiding forever.

Not into Seth/Braun as champions at all. WTF is this? These two are the total wrong people to do this shitty angle with to begin with, though as lame as Seth is on the mic to his credit he does a good job as a babyface in peril and is on a minor hot streak in-ring.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Here’s the thing about The Fiend, sure, he beat Finn Balor, and while Balor is taking some time off, it wasn’t really like WWE had Wyatt destroy Balor. Instead, most of the brutality from The Fiend has happened at the hands of retired, washed up guys who offer no resistance.

At some point, you need to get him into a program with someone better, no? Or at least have him lay out some bigger names, or more active wrestlers? I mean, I think putting down No Way Jose is more impressive than Lawler.

From another perspective…WWE has a backup announcer ready to go, waiting in the wings, suited up and all? I get it, this is scripted and all…but it’s just odd. I mean, Vic works 205 Live…which is Tuesdays. Not much of a reason for him to be standing by on RAW, is there?
    It's not about being impressive though. Taking out Lawler, a legend of the industry, will make a bigger impact than taking down No Way Jose .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information