Thread: WWE 205 Live Discussion - August 13, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

205 Live WWE 205 Live Discussion - August 13, 2019

205 Live Preview
    August 13, 2019

Lorcan and Gulak collide once again

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak marched into Toronto focused on retaining the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Since realigning his focus and claiming the title, Gulak has been a force of nature and has battled all comers from 205 Live and NXT. However, at SummerSlam Kickoff, The Philadelphia Stretcher clashed with the raging Boston Brawler, Oney Lorcan.

Gulak did his best to subdue his hard-hitting challenger, but Lorcan kept coming like a runaway freight train. Gulak resorted to questionable tactics, jabbing Lorcan in the Adam’s apple to leave his opponent stunned. Seizing the moment, Gulak executed the Cyclone Crash for the victory.

Although the champion reveled in the spoils of his victory, WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick was less than impressed with Gulak’s actions and announced that Lorcan would have another championship opportunity tonight!

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE 205 Live Discussion - August 13, 2019

And now we'll get the good version of this match.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Should be a much better match this time around. Can't wait!

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Super good episode of 205. Fun matches of Gallagher vs Tozawa and LHP/Humberto vs Singh Bros/Daivari, and that main event rocked despite the crowd being kind of out of it though to be fair they were probably worn out from Smackdown.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Super good episode of 205. Fun matches of Gallagher vs Tozawa and LHP/Humberto vs Singh Bros/Daivari, and that main event rocked despite the crowd being kind of out of it though to be fair they were probably worn out from Smackdown.
    It's one of those things that really frustrate me as a fan of Wrestling since I was little kid, is seeing talent working hard and fans not being interested and showing their love for their work. It's a blessing to have the finances to go to a Wrestling Show and my last one was with Impact in 2013 so I'm due. Man is Gallagher on a losing streak or what? 2 losses to Gable[where is he WWE] and a loss to Tozawa. Heel turn coming for him outta frustration maybe? We will how that develops as Tozawa probably had the biggest headache ever with that landing he had on his Forehead during their Match together. The antics of Dorado and Darvari clearly tell me a beatdown on Lucha House Party is coming sooner rather than later. I just hope it comes off strong during the Show.

Lorcan/Gulak.This was a great, hard-hitting sprint and the style of match I think most hoped for at Summerslam. We didn’t get that there, but thankfully got it tonight. Gulak continues to roll along as champion.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

WAKE UP

Status

when was the last time you saw a match built around a guy working a throat injury? Main event was another great match, made frustrating by the dead crowd. Hard hitting, smart, unique match despite the lack of crowd noise. stiffest match in WWE in some time. looking forward to another potential match between these guys

Relentless Admin

Status

As disappointing as it was to see them work a short, ok match at Summerslam, the throat finish was rad and really helped build to this rematch. Great stuff.

205 Live is on an absolute tear of main events recently, and it looks like that might continue next week with the 10 man captain's challenge match~

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    As disappointing as it was to see them work a short, ok match at Summerslam, the throat finish was rad and really helped build to this rematch. Great stuff.

205 Live is on an absolute tear of main events recently, and it looks like that might continue next week with the 10 man captain's challenge match~

205 live and ROH always have great main events. Its just too bad 205 live doesnt have a great tag team wrestling scene. They have one real team and the team they beat or as this tweet shows...random pairings
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

10 Man Captain's Challenge Match is a sweet Match to come. Gable/Gallagher being on a Team together needs to happen. So I guess the slots will shape out like this with my Predictions for next week.

Lorcan
    Gallagher
    Gable
    Nese
    Kalisto?

Gulak
    Darvari
    Dorado
    Tozawa
    Humberto or maybe Mike Kanellis?

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Relentless Admin

Status

Oney has selected Gallagher, Tozawa, Humberto and Isaiah SWERVE Scott (yes!) as his partners.

Drew has picked Darvari, Mike Bennett and Angel Garza (interestingly not Raul Mendoza but I'm all for new blood). He's likely going to leave the 5th position down until the show airs.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Man.. I've been sleeping on 205 Live for a while now.

Loving the team selections. I really need to start watching again.

"LET ME IN.."

Thread Information