Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NWA General Discussion Thread

Semi-Retired

Status

Re: NWA General Discussion Thread

Ricky Starks announced on Busted Open that his contract with the NWA has expired and he is moving on.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by White Rhyno View Post
    Ricky Starks announced on Busted Open that his contract with the NWA has expired and he is moving on.
    While not an avid follower of NWA, I think he's a guy that really made his stock rise with this opportunity. Could see a couple promotions being interested in him. Plus if he's walking away from NWA during this current crisis, he's probably got assurances of a deal somewhere else.

Ichiban

Status
      Country                    United States

Well, it wasn't as good as a proper episode of Power...but, I never expected it to be.

That said, Carnyland was a nice little watch...and it seems like they're trying to put out a whole week of youtube content on top of that.

So, props for doing the best with what they've got.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    While not an avid follower of NWA, I think he's a guy that really made his stock rise with this opportunity. Could see a couple promotions being interested in him. Plus if he's walking away from NWA during this current crisis, he's probably got assurances of a deal somewhere else.
    And if I'm not mistaken I think I read in a couple interviews when NWA Power was initially launching was that Billy Corgan & Lagana said that if a person was to come to the NWA and make their stock rise enough to where they could get a deal with a bigger more well known company it would serve as the ultimate compliment & provide more incentive for people to watch & tune in to NWA.

I think this may be that first test, and while it comes at a very odd time, I completely agree Ricky Starks is the person who I knew some of the least about but his stock rose the most. Hopefully this is a mutually beneficial deal for both Starks & NWA.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information