Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - July 29, 2019

Status

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - July 29, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Imagine if they came up with a new, exciting storyline for the Universal Title for once?
    That's.... that's... that's... not the good shit, man.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status
      Country                    United States

Oops, they almost forgot to bury McIntyre and The O.C.! Thank goodness they got that sorted out!

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

The thing that stood out to me was how many people didn't get on TV in a three hour show. No Miz, no Corbin, no Lashley, no Wyatt?. The Club were out there but was AJ Styles? Strowman relegated to a 10 second backstage cameo in a Maria segment. How does so little happen in 3 hours of TV?

I had high hopes for the Miz v Ziggler feud, I know most have no interest in it, but those two would deliver and at this point feuding with each other is the best both of those guys can hope for. Its either feud with each other or aimlessly job. But damn that feuds so irrelevant, they only run with it when they don't want one of them to prop up someone else, usually Seth Rollins.

Its getting absurd how useless all the heels in WWE are thesedays. Outside of Lesnar and Shane they're all a bunch of jobbers who constantly get beat down by the babyfaces.
    Last edited by ETE; 07-30-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    The thing that stood out to me was how many people didn't get on TV in a three hour show. No Miz, no Corbin, no Lashley, The Club were out there but was AJ Styles? Strowman relegated to a 10 second backstage cameo in a Maria segment. How does so little happen in 3 hours of TV?

I had high hopes for the Miz v Ziggler feud, I know most have no interest in it, but those two would deliver and at this point feuding with each other is the best both of those guys can hope for. Its either feud with each other or aimlessly job. But damn that feuds so irrelevant, they only run with it when they don't want one of them to prop up someone else, usually Seth Rollins.

Its getting absurd how useless all the heels in WWE are thesedays. Outside of Lesnar and Shane they're all a bunch of jobbers who constantly get beat down by the babyfaces.
    Yeah this is a pretty big problem. I feel like the only time a heel wins a feud is occasionally for a title, otherwise it feels like it doesn't happen at all.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

A pregnant Maria holding the 24/7 title is going to be the catalyst for the return of motherbootin' GENE SNITSKY. Called it here first. At SummerSlam Snitsky's gonna boot another baby into the crowd. It'll be great.

Gallows and Anderson are still bleh in the most bleh of ways but a stable holding all the gold - New Day, The O.C - is still a fantastic visual that I don't hate it as much as I thought I do. I still do, that being said, but to a lesser, semi-acceptable degree.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Thread Information