Thread: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - July 23, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

SD Live WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - July 23, 2019

Smackdown LIVE Preview
    July 23, 2019

WWE Champion Kofi Kingston to issue SummerSlam challenge

After being confronted by Randy Orton, Elias and Samoa Joe last week, WWE Champion Kofi Kingston isn’t waiting for anyone to step up and challenge him at The Biggest Event of Summer. Kingston intends to issue his own challenge to a Superstar to face him at SummerSlam tonight. Will Kofi choose one of the Superstars that stepped to him last week or test his mettle elsewhere?

Shane McMahon to address Kevin Owens on Smackdown LIVE

Kevin Owens has not been bashful in bombarding Shane McMahon in recent weeks, and after eating his third Stunner in two weeks, Shane is now promising to address KO tonight.

With Shane promising some form of retaliation on Owens at the end of SmackDown LIVE last week, what will “The Best in the World” have to say? Will he respond to Kevin Owens' challenge to a SummerSlam match between the two, where if Owens lost, he would quit WWE?

Ember Moon to collide with Charlotte Flair

Ember Moon received the biggest opportunity of her WWE career thus far last week, when SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley challenged her to a title match at SummerSlam. However, The Shenom will have no time to rest on her laurels, as she now has to prepare to challenge The Queen.

Moon will look to make a definitive statement by besting Charlotte Flair, the most decorated Superstar in the Women’s division. Will The War Goddess pick up invaluable momentum as SummerSlam approaches or will The Queen stay Queen and knock Ember down a significant notch?

Shawn Michaels to be guest commentator

Just one night after DX and The Kliq joined forces to help Ricochet run off The OC on Raw Reunion, two-time WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be joining the commentary team on SmackDown LIVE.

What kind of insight will HBK bring to the blue brand?

Will Daniel Bryan make his announcement?

Last week, Daniel Bryan vowed to make a career-altering announcement that would shake SmackDown LIVE to its core. However, The Planet’s Champion left the arena without saying a word, even as SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day offered him and Rowan a rematch for the titles.

Could Bryan finally reveal his plans to the WWE Universe? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - July 23, 2019

The Kofi/Orton promo was great. What a champion Kofi is, and Orton is the perfect opponent to bring in at a time like this because he's so good at making you believe he can end the run of any beloved babyface. For the first time since he won the title, Kofi's reign feels like it could end but I don't want it to. This will likely be my most anticipated match at Summerslam.

Hail To The King

Status

Yea im looking foward to these two going at it Orton and Kofi should be awesome

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    UK

Still stunned at Embers win over Charlotte. Reckon she'll go over Bayley at SummerSlam after being given a win like that.

Kofi/Orton promo already has me excited to see them two go at it at SummerSlam as well. Kofi one of my most favourite WWE Champions in recent memory and he deserves every minute of this reign. Don't expect it to end at SummerSlam either.

Shawn really burned Dolph, lol. The Goldberg comment kinda threw me off but, how random was that?

Glad to see KO getting plenty of air time too. A personal favourite of mine, although I think I'd prefer to see him in a program with McIntyre rather than Shane! Personal preference however since they're two of my current favourites.

Indy Talent

Status

I think this KO thing is a great step in the right direction. I'm really hoping that they manage to keep building him as a babyface star. Put him over Shane, and move him on to the next thing.Kofi vs. Orton is all I've wanted to see since Kofi won the title. I hope they have a decent program and then I'd be fine with Kofi dropping the title. Kofi was my first favorite wrestler, so it's been so awesome seeing him get a run with the belt.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

a womens tag team title match, and if they win they deserve a womens tag team title match what a minute of WWE acting this was.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Apparently they rehearsed that for several hours before the show as well.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Thread Information