Thread: Video game releases

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

Video game releases

What video game releases are you looking forward too.

I am looking forward to Cyber Punk 2077 maybe madden 2020. I am not that great at sports games not 100% sure if I will give it a shot.

People's Champion

Status

Re: Video game releases

I most looking forward to Iron Harvest. I cant wait to see its glory on my pc.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Curtain Jerker

Status

Does anyone know if any Indy racing game is coming out anytime soon?

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmilingDM View Post
    Does anyone know if any Indy racing game is coming out anytime soon?
    F1 2019 is coming out in 2 days and is made by an independent company as far as I'm aware.

Also for the rest of 2019, games I'm excited about:

Sea of Solitude - hopefully its well executed but these type of games are 50/50 boring or engrossing.
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order - See if I can get my sister to play with me
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses - holy shit this seems super fun. basically being a hogwarts teacher?
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Hoping to play this with a friend. dont really care for wolfenstein but i love coop.
    Oxygen Not Included - this is already available on early access but i just havent gotten around to it
    Age of Wonders: Planetfall - may not get this actually unless i can get a friend to play with me
    Remnant: From the Ashes - pending if a friend wants to play this
    Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - this looks cool and i may either play it or watch a lets play. evolution/progression centric games are always fun for me
    Control - this looks really awesome and it's basically a matter of finding a place for it in my schedule
    Astral Chain - i still dont know if this is coop or not but it looks super fun and is by platinum games
    Phoenix Point - xcom esque games are fun even if im trash
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - cant wait to jump back into MHW. hoping to be done witcher 3 by then
    Borderlands 3 - gonna play this with my friend who is a big borderlands guy
    Gears 5 - this is actually a maybe because i couldnt even finish gears 4 with my friend
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - dont need to explain this
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - ive always loved the Ghibli aesthetic of Ni no Kuni and I'm happy its getting brought to this gen
    Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale/Planescape - I WILL GET TO THESE ONE DAY. thanks for making it easier.
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - really interested in trying one of these games
    Surge 2 - didnt play surge 1 but i might anyways. always down for a cool souls-like
    Code Vein - anime dark souls?
    Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age - interested in trying my first dragon quest game
    FIFA 20 - if theres enough of a change in career mode
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - need to beat wildlands with me friend first
    The Outer Worlds - big obsidian games fan. this should be fun. hope theres a good character progression system
    Death Stranding - i dont even have a ps4 tho so this will wait till ps5
    Pokémon Sword and Shield - reason i got a switch
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - ive heard a lot of good things about this one
    Shenmue III - never played any of the shenmue and dont know much about it but would love to try

I just wish there was enough time to even try all these games. So much good stuff out this year (even if some of them are just remakes or remasters).

Thread Information