Thread: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - June 25, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

SD Live WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - June 25, 2019

Smackdown LIVE Preview
    June 25, 2019

How will Kofi Kingston respond to Samoa Joe's attack?

WWE Champion Kofi Kingston leapt over Dolph Ziggler and out of a steel cage to victory on Sunday at Stomping Grounds, then bested both Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in consecutive matches on Monday Night Raw. But the champion did not have a moment to rest last night, as Samoa Joe crept up behind him and put Kingston’s lights out with the Coquina Clutch.

How will the WWE Champion react to this shocking sneak attack?

Who will be next to step up to Bayley?

At WWE Stomping Grounds, Bayley turned back the challenge of Alexa Bliss, defeating The Goddess to retain her SmackDown Women’s Championship. When asked who should be next to step up to the plate, The Hugger named just about everyone on the Team Blue roster, from Charlotte Flair to Liv Morgan.

Will any of these women be next in line to challenge Bayley?

Has Bryan and Rowan's tag team revolution hit a roadblock?

Daniel Bryan & Rowan’s crusade to bring respect to the tag team division took another step forward at Stomping Grounds when they defeated the powerful Heavy Machinery to retain their SmackDown Tag Team Titles. However, their cause may have taken a step back when they were eliminated first in an Eight-Man Elimination Tag Team Match by The New Day, thanks to an inadvertent assist from Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival, who could not get on the same page with Bryan & Rowan.

Can the champions bounce back? Have Xavier Woods & Big E put themselves in position for a future SmackDown Tag Team Title opportunity?

How will Shane O'Mac and McIntyre respond to Undertaker's return?

Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre had Roman Reigns on the ropes, set up for a Coast-to-Coast, when their fortunes took a dark turn.

The Undertaker made a shocking appearance on Raw last night, snatching Shane-O-Mac out of the air with a Chokeslam, then staggering McIntyre with a big boot and a flurry of punches. If the surprise arrival of The Deadman wasn’t enough, The Best in The World & The Scottish Psychopath soon learned that they would be facing The Big Dog & The Phenom in a huge tag team battle at Extreme Rules.

What will be the fallout of this stunning turn of events? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - June 25, 2019

Kofi you should know by now their are no victory laps as Champion. You're always looking over your Shoulder waiting for the next Challenger coming. Joe is coming and is not playing AROUND!

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

“No more Shane”

That’s a chant I can get behind.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Hail To The King

Status

Damn nobody watching Smackdown this main event is fun. Also finally Black will be back.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

I'm watching. The main event is a big step up from the Stomping Grounds and SSD matches.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Did Vince start watching Mexican wrestling? 2/3 falls becoming commonplace.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Did Vince start watching Mexican wrestling? 2/3 falls becoming commonplace.
    Yeah it's a very strange uptick in these. Like, a huge increase to have three of them in three weeks now I think.

t h e o g

Status
      Country                    Canada

It's so they can stop the wrestling during the commercials. Commercial in between falls. There was waaay too much of it tonight.

Aleister is coming back! Finally!
    Last edited by ranthellacious; 06-25-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Was that Bray Wyatt knocking on Black's door?

#WC4Horsemen

Hail To The King

Status

I think it was Randy Orton as the knocker. Orton vs. Black would be pretty good

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

t h e o g

Status
      Country                    Canada

Probably Samoa Joe trying to figure out why the hell he was announced as number one contender, and didn't even have a promo.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Rumor is Cesaro is the one that knocked on the door.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Kofi/Dolph was actually good this time around. They should of just had that match at Stomping Grounds rather than a BS cage match.

Aleister Black was Kenny Omega goofy levels bad in that promo, thank god we're at the end of this intro to the program and he can start wrestling again.

I'm not sure I trust WWE to handle a LGBT angle properly if that's the direction Sonya touching Mandy's hair was hinting at, but I'm all for some kind of character development for other women not in the title scene.

Bayley Vs Bliss again? god damn, how many re-runs are we getting from Stomping Grounds. And why is Miz Vs Shane happening when he's got Taker and Roman up next, MOVE ON.

I'm down for Bryan and Rowan Vs New Day for the titles at Extreme Rules, sounds like good shit Vince, wish Bryan would stop eating pins though.

Good enough show I thought.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

This was easily the best match of Kofi's title reign. No stealing shoes, no convoluted BS, just a good midcard TV match. Best yet, it puts him against a real character in Joe. They should watch it, as Kofi's been a great babyface and that's really what he's had going for him. But if they put him against Joe on the mic for the next 2 weeks there's a real chance the crowd sides with Joe come match time.

I hate that they're ending this Black stuff. Admittedly Ed just came up with the perfect comp of Omega on the mic. I at first thought it was embarrassing and terrible but ever since "THE DOOR IS WIDE OPEN" I have completely turned & it's become my favorite thing in wrestling. Tonight was another gold mine of wrestlecrap & I hope we get at least one more week in that room.

I honestly didn't even notice anything weird about Sonya & Mandy this week which goes to show how bored I was with this show, but I hope somewhere JT Grizzle is watching when his dream storyline comes to fruition.

We can tell other people about...having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

Thread Information