View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daniel Bryan

11 78.57%
  • Aleister Black

1 7.14%
  • Kento Miyahara

2 14.29%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 2nd Round - Bryan Vs Black Vs Miyahara

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 2nd Round - Bryan Vs Black Vs Miyahara

~~~DANIEL BRYAN~~~

~~~ALEISTER BLACK~~~

~~~KENTO MIYAHARA~~~

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2019 2nd Round - Bryan Vs Black Vs Miyahara

Bryan's highs >>>>> Both Kento and Black's highs.

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Bryan's highs >>>>> Both Kento and Black's highs.
    Bryan's average night >>>>> Both Kento and Black's highs (put together)

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

Bryan all day with this one.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

Bryan still wasn't very good for most of 2018 no matter how you slice it. Saying "so & son's highs" is completely the wrong way to judge this tournament on principle IMO so I won't be looking his way. As far as Black, I almost feel bad for him because his current push is so dumb but he still very rarely impressed me in-ring. Kento is a very flawed wrestler and a lot of times I actively dislike him but has the most great matches. I'll probably vote for him but there's a lot of stuff where I wasn't a fan that drags him down. Am debating whether or not his year is better than Bryan's hard. Tough call.

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Bryan still wasn't very good for most of 2018 no matter how you slice it. Saying "so & son's highs" is completely the wrong way to judge this tournament on principle IMO so I won't be looking his way. As far as Black, I almost feel bad for him because his current push is so dumb but he still very rarely impressed me in-ring. Kento is a very flawed wrestler and a lot of times I actively dislike him but has the most great matches. I'll probably vote for him but there's a lot of stuff where I wasn't a fan that drags him down. Am debating whether or not his year is better than Bryan's hard. Tough call.
    Bryan's performances were pretty decent for the most part, it was more the booking that sucked. The guy's first three programs back involved Shane, Big Cass and Kane but even then the Cass matches were pretty decent if nothing great. Then the SD matches with Hardy and Styles were all very good.

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status

It's a tight one, but I'm going with Bryan. Literally the only thing against Bryan for me is his booking and how he's probably only averaging 1...1.5 matches per month, and I don't think the arguments for Black and Kento are strong enough to discount Bryan. Once the bell rings Bryan's back to being one of the greatest wrestlers who ever lived having the best matches in WWE in the last 12 months. I'm not sure why the Big Cass matches are being brought up because they are older than a year now and tbh the Money in the Bank match was shockingly good and I doubt any other wrestler in the world is dragging that big piece of shit to anything watchable in the near future, that adds to his candidacy if anything!

Kento I really love, but it's essentially the same match every time I see him now.

I'm a high man on Black, but this 2 month vacation where he just cuts bad promos and never wrestles has hurt him. After mania weekend, he was right up there for a wrestler of the year candidate but so many have caught him up now. Why that company think his strength lies in talking I will never understand when in NXT he got over by basically never talking and just winning matches and letting the aura speak for itself.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Bryan. Bryan is a cut above and even was a cut above when he was still working his babyface comeback before the heel turn and kick into high gear.

I agree with Kento feels the same even on his game. Black is underrated but doesn’t touch either of his opponents peaks on the year.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    It's a tight one, but I'm going with Bryan. Literally the only thing against Bryan for me is his booking and how he's probably only averaging 1...1.5 matches per month, and I don't think the arguments for Black and Kento are strong enough to discount Bryan. Once the bell rings Bryan's back to being one of the greatest wrestlers who ever lived having the best matches in WWE in the last 12 months. I'm not sure why the Big Cass matches are being brought up because they are older than a year now and tbh the Money in the Bank match was shockingly good and I doubt any other wrestler in the world is dragging that big piece of shit to anything watchable in the near future, that adds to his candidacy if anything!

Kento I really love, but it's essentially the same match every time I see him now.

I'm a high man on Black, but this 2 month vacation where he just cuts bad promos and never wrestles has hurt him. After mania weekend, he was right up there for a wrestler of the year candidate but so many have caught him up now. Why that company think his strength lies in talking I will never understand when in NXT he got over by basically never talking and just winning matches and letting the aura speak for itself.
    I thought we were judging from the start of the tournament to now, not a revolving door of "it's older than a year now".

Thread Information