Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

  1. #21
    Cardcaptor
    Sakura's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Northwoods
    Posts
    7,434
    Rep Power
    613738
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Yeah, I'm gonna echo the above sentiments.

    8 years at that age and position, for that money? Oof.

    8 years is a long time.
    Everything will surely be alright.



  2. #22
    BIG KAIJU~
    Kairi HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Training with Ahsoka
    Posts
    36,511
    Rep Power
    851449
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Well I guess with San Jose giving Erik Karlsson his huge deal they needed to save money and they did it by trading Justin Braun to The Flyers for a Second Round Pick in this Year's Draft, and a 2020 Third Round Pick as well. Matt Niskanen and now Braun really helps our Defense greatly going forward. I haven't been keeping up with the Draft that starts Friday anyone know who my Flyers might Draft?


    Real Women of Genius

    The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

  3. #23
    Mid-Card Champion
    Mister Miracle's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    166893
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    I always find it hard to judge the NHL draft. Players may go back to juniors, over seas, college...it's like the MLB draft where there isn't immediate impact. Players need time to develop...etc. Unless you watch college hockey or major junior hockey, it's hard to tell other than what the experts are saying. TSN is always a great source.


  4. #24
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Well I guess with San Jose giving Erik Karlsson his huge deal they needed to save money and they did it by trading Justin Braun to The Flyers for a Second Round Pick in this Year's Draft, and a 2020 Third Round Pick as well. Matt Niskanen and now Braun really helps our Defense greatly going forward. I haven't been keeping up with the Draft that starts Friday anyone know who my Flyers might Draft?
    Braun is a good get. Probably better then every defender they have except Gos.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  5. #25
    The Flow
    Slick Mitch's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    7,482
    Rep Power
    783371
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Watching the NHL Awards. Hopefully it's not a Golden Knights suckfest like it was last year.


    The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

  6. #26
    The Flow
    Slick Mitch's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    7,482
    Rep Power
    783371
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    YA BABY PETTERSSON WINS THE CALDER!


    The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

  7. #27
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    PK Subban is now a Devil.

    Traded for two defenders and two draft picks.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  8. #28
    The Flow
    Slick Mitch's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    7,482
    Rep Power
    783371
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    PK Subban is now a Devil.

    Traded for two defenders and two draft picks.
    Great trade for both teams. Devils get a solid offensive d-man, which they need, and the Preds dump a huge salary so they can afford to re-sign Josi without adding any serious cap.

    Also the Canucks have acquired J.T. Miller from the Lightning for Marek Mazanec, a third round pick for today, and a conditional 2020 1st round pick. Huge pickup for the Canucks who really need a second line forward who can score.


    The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

  9. #29
    Mid-Card Champion
    Mister Miracle's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    166893
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Subban can play the rest of his career for a last place team, then again NJ did just draft Hughes and he'll play in the NHL next season, so maybe not. I think this will start the Subban as a journeyman...the Devils will trade him at the deadline to a contender and that's what he'll be for the rest of his career. He's overpaid and overrated at this point in his career. He's still a top 4 D man, but he's not the best on the team anymore.


  10. #30
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,651
    Rep Power
    895862
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    Great trade for both teams. Devils get a solid offensive d-man, which they need, and the Preds dump a huge salary so they can afford to re-sign Josi without adding any serious cap.

    Also the Canucks have acquired J.T. Miller from the Lightning for Marek Mazanec, a third round pick for today, and a conditional 2020 1st round pick. Huge pickup for the Canucks who really need a second line forward who can score.
    JT Miller is he the same one who played for NYR?

    PK & Taylor Hall on same team that is nice.

    Vancover got alot of young prospects I like a lot


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  11. #31
    The Flow
    Slick Mitch's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    7,482
    Rep Power
    783371
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    JT Miller is he the same one who played for NYR?

    PK & Taylor Hall on same team that is nice.

    Vancover got alot of young prospects I like a lot
    Yep same one


    The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

  12. #32
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,651
    Rep Power
    895862
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    Yep same one
    I just dont like giving up a first but he is a solid line 2 guy. That said Van needs vets to bring leadership there


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  13. #33
    Mid-Card Champion
    Mister Miracle's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    166893
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Patrick Marleau got traded to Carolina, who'll buy him out. Marleau goes back to the Western Conference or maybe retire. Not sure if SJ would bring him back, maybe for the vet minimum.


  14. #34
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,651
    Rep Power
    895862
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Sabres sign Marcus Johannson on 2 year 9 mill deal. I love this guy is a solid winger and brings a veteren leadership this team needs add in the Vesey trade Buffalo looks like a great young team.

    We NEED A GOALIE THO. I WANT A FRANCHISE GOALIE TRADE FUTURE PICKS MAKE IT HAPPEN.


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  15. #35
    Cardcaptor
    Sakura's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Northwoods
    Posts
    7,434
    Rep Power
    613738
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Glad to see Bruins locked down Heino. He's pretty solid, albeit he has some rough spots. He showed promise in the post season, imo.
    Everything will surely be alright.



  16. #36
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,651
    Rep Power
    895862
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Lucic traded to flames for Neal seems like even trade for two guys in twlight of careers.


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  17. #37
    Cardcaptor
    Sakura's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Northwoods
    Posts
    7,434
    Rep Power
    613738
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Tbh, a better deal for Oilers.

    Lucic hasn't really been that great since he left Boston.
    Everything will surely be alright.



  18. #38
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,651
    Rep Power
    895862
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Tbh, a better deal for Oilers.

    Lucic hasn't really been that great since he left Boston.
    Plus the contract .....

    I like Neal but hes got to much cash for his age for me. Lucic is pretty hated in Buffalo


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  19. #39
    Mid-Card Champion
    Mister Miracle's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    166893
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2019 NHL Offseason Discussion

    They traded problem for problem...Calgary wins the trade...Edmonton is paying part of Lucic's salary and Calgary gets a conditional 3rd round pick if Neal meets certain point and goal totals, which should be reachable.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •